It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing my story... to all who will listen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello ATS posters, floaters, visitors, bloggers, and everyone else.

This is a story I have been wanting to share for a long time and I don’t know if anyone would take anything I say seriously, but the point of this post is to share, not scare, or make another conspiracy, or deceive anyone, just my story, and anyone else out there who experienced this, and that they are not alone…

For many years, ever since I was a child, I have had this feeling that I am different. Everything I do, every way I think is always the on the outside looking in. my style of thinking and doing things has been different. Friends, family, co workers, classmates, etc. have always viewed me to be different. i felt like I was dethatched a little from society…. Still do

When I was just a boy, maybe 15 years ago or so, I saw my first ghost? Or some kind of burning flame in a dream I had. The dream I had felt real, people I have never met before who I would meet in the future; Future events that had come true. Yes I’m talking about prophetic visions given to me in the form of dreams and once not a part of a dream. I really hope I do not upset anyone. Trust me, my purpose is not to upset, but to enlighten and inform… open the door, and not close it.

That was my introduction, now to the MAIN purpose of this post. This was an event when I was 6 or 7 years old. I cloud of light, swooshed through me. It felt awkward, but I didn’t notice the effects of it until I would dream. I didn’t notice this was the cause of it until I was a teenager years later. Between then and the time I was a teenager, I would have dreams that I would eventually experience in life. Let me give you an example. When I was 16 years old, august 2001, I had a dream, where I was riding my bike toward Hoboken, NJ and I looked across the river, to see NYC on fire. Red sky, smoke billowing from the WTC buildings, and I sensed all the pain, suffering, anger, and sorrow that would soon be felt by everyone everywhere on that day. I only told one person about this dream that day. I only told one person about it because, she was the only one I could trust, and yes I still talk to her about it till this day.

Three weeks later, September 11th. My dad was driving me to school, I was half asleep and we were on Montgomery ST, (jersey City, NJ) with the twin towers in plain view. I see an object a dot in the distance fly into the towers. I’m half asleep, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, and didn’t even bother to look again. I go into my homeroom class, and the TV is on like usual where we would watch the daily announcements from the student body, and school staff for the day’s events. Someone comes in late and says; “something flew into the twin towers” the time is around 9:00 AM. My homeroom teacher turns on the tv, most of the channels are not working. we get a signal from the cable line to see a live shot of NYC, then in the 5 seconds the tv found a channel to play, the second plane hit, knocking all the channels out.
Well, we all know what played out after that. I’m not going to go into more detail on how my day went; I witnessed my fellow classmates, and lower classmen lose family that day… too painful to put more of it to paper, and id rather leave it out to respect the loss of their loved ones.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That’s how my day went that day, I didn’t even remember I had that dream, and didn’t connect the dots yet. 3 days after that. (School was closed for the whole week.) The school was used as a blood center for the mass evacuation of people leaving the island. On the 3rd day, I was riding my bike going to Hoboken to borrow a game from one of my friends cousins… of course, I look to my right to see the smoke in the city, was near sunset so the sky was red-like and I saw the same thing I saw in my dream… my heart stops… felt like time stopped, I had the biggest déjà vu of my life to date… I slam on my bikes brakes, fell to the floor and just sat there for a good half hour wondering how the hell I saw this before it happened… still feels like a mystery this day, but I have my theories, and I am asking you or anyone, who could help me on this, share your stories, or give some insight. I have other visions after that date, was not the only one… but the one that hit me the hardest.
I have more I would like to post in the future. I think I’m done typing for now. I am horrible at writing my thoughts down on a piece of paper, or in this case… digital paper. Please leave your thoughts, advice, or personal stories in this post (Or U2U me.). Admin, if this is the wrong spot for this post, don’t hesitate to move it.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I know what you mean in reference to dejavu, happens to me all the time
fortunately it's only in reference to myself and not really to major events.

Unfortunately though, there's not much you can do, as you well know (unless it's one of them perfect right place, right time, go get help - kinda scenario's).

I don't think there's anything scary about what you said - interesting to me, yes, but not so scary (I've had an OOBE / Dream / Premonition - any of the above lol, where I saw my friends mum die, unfortunately she did, but it's all a bit screwed up, i'll U2U the link of the thread
)

But hey, at least here no one is going to laugh in your face
share and share alike
xx

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't distrust you, but your story makes me very curious.

Can you write to us a premonition of something that will happen in the near future, so that we here at ATS can discern whether you truly have some sort of prophetic power? Which of, btw, isn't uncommon. I myself have dreams of things to come, only they're very astral and usually refer to things spiritual... for example, my god sister falling in love.

Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I belive that we all were put into the game at this time, for reasons I don't even think I can articulate - something big is occuring right now, I've been watching all my life, seeing little things - death usually of those who I love, but I've also embrased what gifts are being bestowed, I think we're here to talk, talk to anyone who will listen, in my case I'm cast out - I'm insane, I'm ignored and I'm ashamed - but I still talk.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Please share your experience. It is not because you make premonitory dreams that you are different. I often dream which come true or regrettably nightmares... One day, I dreamed about the funeral of a man whom I knew hardly, and same morning his brother taught me that he had just buried his brother! (Saddened for the translation). Every time I make strange dreams, I speak about it to somebody of confidence.
Sometimes, I know who is going to visit me during the day it can seem bizarre, but it's true!
The sensation of déjà vu is inexplicable and puzzling sometimes. In my dreams, I often speak to the persons of my family who died. I do not like too much it because when I wake up I am disappointed not to be any more with them. But the time which I spend with them..... it is inexplicable.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Good job. It is always nice to see that others also have their God given gifts when they need them most. Dont dwell in the past (easier said than done I know), and just totally trust your intuition in all things, stay bright and keep clean.

top topics

join