It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont you hate it when...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
...they announce what is the happening field to get into the moment?

I mean, if they tell it, then all that flock to it to sign up for an education about it wont all get to become what it would have 'em to become. Then it becomes over with being a promising feild to get into, but they never accounce when it has become like a slim opened or way closed oppurtunity. No, they let all the ppl still flock on into paying out money for an education that leads to nowhere.

Yall know I keep it true when I speak.

And hey, do you still think nurses are in high demand when hospitals are closing and packed already with enough nurses?

Plus, why is it so good looking to you that you'd have no problem being arround ppl who could spread deseases? It's similar to signing up for military where injury and death could spread. Ppl who lower themselfs for money really show their true colors in them type fields. If a new happening field high in demand requires you to have injected medicine and vacines being just newly tested, which of you would jump aboard the bandwagon just because it was announced a booming field? Majority followers lack self-respect. They let the world make their mind up. This is why their aint a balance with everyone flocking over into one certain field. The result is the economy screwed. Cant have too many finacial companies or many banks or many etc just because you heard the pay is good and it's high in demand, foolish. Where is your sense of balance? Has it been knocked out your head? You who participate in bringing about an unbalanced world are the no gooders, riding the world's jock. Like rap...Where the fu*k is the uniqueness/originality at? Why all yall for doing what the next guy is doing who is doing what the next guy to him is doing?

And schools are allowing you into an education for an unbalance. There should turn off certain education in certain areas till the void in kind of careers/jobs/business/services is filled in balance. In the balance it should include an original side. Consumers cant go to all you that got into a similar career field, now can they? If they do then it will hit your pocket bad when you got the money of the consumers spread out over so many choices of the same damn thing.

But what are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
And think of all the ppl that knock your original money making idea just because you aint following the flock...

It be the same ppl for keeping all focus on the un-unique typical careers or so-called business ideas. They aint realy ideas if they've been used already to where you see the so-called idea, say, in your area. If it aint done in your area, then, only then, it is an idea to you. The time you realize everyone is doing something, it's the time you should think of an alternative idea if you cant originally tweek (modify) off old ideas.

I got some ideas that no body thought of. If I share them it still remains an idea for my area or targeted area. The thing about being an idealist is you must (and you do) continue coming up with new ideas because the last ventures get taken by others to the point just about everyone is doing it.

An actual idealist can come up daily or weekly with new career ideas to put to being. Besides, who wants to remain doing the same thing all their life? Look at all them suckers strained as, say, doctors. That is what makes the world stop when you cant venture into new stuff. Think about what is causing many not to venture into new stuff...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Mabus]

And by the way, high in demand can mean that, say, doctors have a lot of nurses in use for them, but that dont mean there are a lot of opened nurse positions hiring at once. You have the hospital functioning that says so that they already have enough, or else, it would have been an emergency stating THEY ARE OUT OF A LOT NURSES or THEY DO NOT HAVE 200 NURSES NEEDED. The vagueness is deceiving about what implication is "high in demand" implying actually.

The economy and job market and other sectors are messed up because no one gets into the specifics of anything these days. This is what leads many into problems down the line when it's too late.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Too right t the thread starter

[edit on 9/14/2008 by andy1033]

new topics

join