It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor 'forgets' patient and goes home for a bath!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Read on to continue this inspiring story.

www.ananova.com...

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That is one bad doc.. I would surely hope that he gets his license suspended for a while because of this stupid gaff.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Id sue his azz and get hella rich. Thats what you get for leavin me on the operatin table. Ha....

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer That is one bad doc.. I would surely hope that he gets his license suspended for a while because of this stupid gaff.

For "a while"?...How about permanently?! He showed an utter disregard for the patient's well-being to the point that he didn't even arrange to have her *monitored by other hospital staff* while she was under sedation.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
MountainStar

In australia a doctor was struck of the register for leaving the operating theater half way through an operation, It was friday and the guy had run out of cash, so he went down to the ATM machine at the bank to take out some money for the weekend.

20-minutes later he arrived back at the hospital and finished the operation.

One of the attending nurses was so annoyed she reported him to the medical board.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That bastard. Invoke his liscence and put him to the death!!! lol.

Just put him in jail for a while.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Was anyone hurt? Why not kill two birds with one stone? You mean when I start the operation, I have to be there at the end?

top topics

join