It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did David Icke get it right??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is on Bravo UK satellite channel 123

Looks pretty good - the intro had quite a lot of interesting info that will ring true here. Not sure if it is a repeat but looks well worth a Sunday evening viewing!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Do not like him, but have seen it before, it was on google, last year. Still do not see the queen mum as a 12 fot reptile some how, lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Can't imagine her eating babies too.

I have read a few of his books and seen some of his presentations on Youtube.
His theories seem to make sense but they are "way out there". There are other "educated" persons who follow this way of thinking. Allegedely these "reptiles" exist but most would not believe it until they meet one face to face.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That Icke dude preaches some icky shiznizzle. I tend to believe that he is on to something even if what he believes concerning the nature of the "human species" is more symbolic than literal. There tends to be two kinds of animals on this planet. There are predators and there are the sheep/lambs-for-the-slaughter. That whole Bible thing about the serpents and dragons, Asians dancing in the streets with paper dragons, Mayans and Aztecs with serpent dragons... what 's up with all that? I don't know about you but I could care less about snakes. They really don't scare me. I can't for the life of me imagine why they would represent anything "supernatural" or spooky. I kind of like 'em.
That said... as a symbol of evil they work as good as anything else.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
david Icke talks a great deal of sense about the NWO and then ruins it by relentlessly going on about reptile shapeshifting wotsits!
I like him but I think he may be as mad as a big mad thing wearing a T-shirt with, I AM Mad written on it who has just won this years Mr Mad Universe.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've alot of respect for Icke, been following his career ever since the Wogan incident and it got really interesting after that.

We all get carried away, imagine doing it in the public eye? Once all that settled his passions shone, bloomed and remained and I admire that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Icke makes a whole lot of sense. I haven't been able to find any lies or holes in his research.

Of course he does wind up losing a lot of people over the whole "reptilian" thing, but hey, maybe he's right about that too. Just because most people can't accept it, doesn't mean it isn't true.

For myself, it wouldn't really shock me to learn that an intelligent species had survived the age of the reptile (the dinosaur age) and still lives on today. Even if they were just a tad more intelligent than us, I would think that it wouldn't be too hard for them to hide from us, and see the benefits in doing so. I think man's ego keeps us from accepting that we aren't the kings of the world that we like to think that we are.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The program didnt say too much about reptilians, more about himself as a person.

There were a few snippets which intrigued me that he predicted:

- a major attack on US soil between 2000-2002
- provoking the middle east to attack us in some form so we could justify a war against them
- financial collapse which would result in a world bank.

Maybe point 3 is coming true as we speak??

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He puts things in a clear way, but is biased heavily in one direction.

As for the reptilian theme, he may be right in some way, Ive seen some weird things in my life, although they weren´t reptilians.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hope this isn't too off topic but for those interested David Icke is on Coast to Coast tomorrow night:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I'll be tuning in not that I believe everything he says

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Crescent Moon]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well I don't know about the reptilian bit either, but then, see the other threads about evidence of life on mars and then maybe it does make more sense (Google search 'Mars Hale Crater evidence'). I'm 80% convinced there is truth in it.

new topics

top topics

join