It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

`prophet yaweh ` uve officially annoyed me now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Im sorry but i have been defending the guy like crazy but in his latest video
www.youtube.com...
he makes a statement at around 5.20 which goes `anybody who's spoken about these being contact by extra terrestrials are lying or `demons` and that the beings claiming they come here out of love and to guide the human race are all ` hippy tales!`

Sorry but almost every respectable person whos come out and talked about regular contacts with them, have spoken about them being generally concerned for mankind and earth,
And no, im not talking about the scare stories about the grays, im talking generally speaking about a lot of people whove spoken out about races who feel a responsibility and connection with us as they too originated from Lyra.

But now his latest remarks have ANNOYED me beyond belief
He`s so racist towards white people its unbelievable, almost all his `youtube friends are black`, he specifically says `yaweh is a super human black man, and repeats super human black man a second time with a smug grin on his face`, he claims to be soon having the power to be like moses walk on water heal people etc (read my previous post)

Im done with defending this obvious dyslexic (you can tell by the way he stumbles on his words (whenever instead of monitoring he keeps saying monerating), and clearly disillusioned person, now i see why there are skeptics, because of people like him, i have ZERO respect for him now

Just watch his latest video its hard to believe the rubbish he sprouts, even the most devoted open minded ufo enthusiast has to have lost patience with him now.

ps for a laugh
www.youtube.com...
he gives a list about whats going to happen and then gives a disclaimer its SO FUNNY
he talks about them wanting him to get paid by people viewing the events so he can buy them a temple!

[edit on 14-9-2008 by elliotalien]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by elliotalien]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't really believe that people believe what he is saying. Yaweh as he call this God doesn't come in any one color. He is the color of the race whom he appears to.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
where is the UFO he was supposed to call down?? wasn't that supposed to happen last week? what a joke, this guy makes Sai Baba look like Moses

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ha ha I love his term hoverations © Then he says, And I coined that

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Ha ha I love his term hoverations © Then he says, And I coined that

honestly his last 3 videos are extremely sad but humorous
i have found it hard to stop myself laughing out loud at them

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If he was what he says he is, he would be being used by america in paranormal stuff. Governments are always looking for people that have anything.

So he is total bull, and he does not believe what he is saying.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I didn't believe this con artist from the start. It was clear to me he was putting everyone on. There really isn't a person that has magical power to summon a U.F.O. from the sky.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've heard him preach about love, and then seen him scream into a camera, "I HATE YOU RAEL, I HATE YOU".

At that moment, he lost any credibility he had with me...

[edit on 19/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

top topics

join