It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Order To Kill U.S. Invaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Pakistan Order To Kill U.S. Invaders

www.theaustralian.news.com.au

KEY corps commanders of Pakistan's 600,000-strong army issued orders last night to retaliate against "invading" US forces that enter the country to attack militant targets.The move has plunged relations between Islamabad and Washington into deep crisis over how to deal with al-Qa'ida and the Taliban

What amounts to a dramatic order to "kill the invaders", as one senior officer put it last night, was disclosed after the commanders - who control the army's deployments at divisional level - met at their headquarters in the garrison city of Rawalpindi under the chairmanship of army chief and former ISI spy agency boss Ashfaq Kayani.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Eesh, is it just me, or is the intensity of this escalating in rapid order?

This could well turn into a nightmare of astronomical proportions. More instigating by the neocon chickenhawks in their endless wars and invasions.

I just wonder how many more wars these guys are going to start before they leave office? That is, if the even LEAVE office. lol

I think The News is right-These guys actions are literally creating ten times the amount of potential "terrorists" (if that's what you want to call them) than helping to "fight terrorism"...But they just don't get it.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think we all know they are smart people and they get what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Now this is worrying, the best option would be to just leave, admit defeat now before it escalates into tragedy. Speak to Pakistan diplomaticaly and ensure that their hunt for terrorists is improved, so US troops would have no 'reason' for bombing buildings over the Pakistan border.

But it's a tragedy, because this will not likely happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join