It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking about selling my soul to the Devil ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
Okay this is what I found out about selling your soul to the devil if you join his army you spend eternity climbing his ranks and getting other people to sell their souls to him and join his army.

Sounds like Amway or Mary Kay

So what I found out that if you do sellyour soul to the Devil that you spend your eternity climibing his ranks from someone who actually did sell their soul.

Who told you this, and have you questioned his/her motives? I am 99% sure that they are a pervert trying to groom you for their abuse.

Also don't you think it's a beter deal to sell your soul and climbing the ranks of an evil entity but, still live eternity like a KING/Queen.
Yes the devil hates your guts yes he doesn't give a crap about you and he will double cross you some how but you can always give your soul back to god.

Some people say that you can't sell your soul it belongs to god.
We'll apparently if it's been done before I to sell your soul then something must be wrong.

This part doesn't make any sense- clarify?

To tell the truth I know it WILL be a bad lifestyle and WILL probaly turn out bad in the end but,the god complex stuf is just crazy.

Stupidity is even worse.

Also hell has a hotline and it's called witchcraft.

This is not true- talk to an actual witch if you want the real information

To be honst I want to meet the devil more than god because he atually makes house calls.

No he doesn't- but the perv who is trying to con you does, I bet.

Please explain to me how the devil roams free in the world and tlaks ot people and yet god doesn't even send us messengers anymore ?

The "devil" is a metaphor. Weak minded people blame a non-existent entity for their own shortcomings and gross errors.

People back in the bible days were "guilible and illogical"
People today are "guillible illogical and skeptical"

Your throwing stones in your little glass house with this statement. What is logical about wanting to sell your soul to a mythical entity for no good reason? How are you not being gullible here?

I'm 16 and a female....I've been in the church all my life it's only when I read the bible is when I really wondered about god.
Then I realized that the bible is a book of lies made by man nad i wanted to focus on my spirit....It's al ong complicated story that i refuse to get into YET but i will in a later post.

Ohhh please don't- teen angst is just lame, lame, lame.

Diagnosis: 100.5% emo

Do yourself a favor and stay away from whoever is trying to buy your soul because you are probably not going to live to see age 17 if you continue with this person. Stop being stupid. And stay in school because your grammar and typos are worse than mine and I'm half blind.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

POST REMOVED

Well now that your hissy fit is over please do back up your claims with your "logic." Logic should be based on some sort of valid research, BTW, not another messed up teenage girl's fantasy or an insane person's rambling. I was actually concerned that you were being victimized and was giving you some "tough love", but I could care less now. Go sell your soul- good luck with that. And it is against T&C to call me an idiot.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted post for T&C violations.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
THIS THREAD IS A HOAX I DID IT AS AN EXPERIMENT!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Experiment in what? Insulting people? I don"t think this is very funny at all. There were some folks on here that actually responded out of concern.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The more I read the bible the more I lost my faith.
I said to myself "God wouldn't do this"

Hi ggurl,

Can you clarity - what did you think God wouldn't do?

Did you really mean that you set this thread up as an experiment?

I just wanted to let you know that whether the thread was real or experiment, Jesus still loves you, and I am still praying for you - and giving you a big, over the internet hug!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Look man your mind set is stuck in a video game. Join the devil's army? climbing ranks? getting your soul back? If we did have a soul and you did sell it to the devil then that means there is a God. What makes you think the devil will ever defeat the one that created him? Once the devil is destroyed your soul will as well. So might as well fight for something good then for something evil.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There really is no point in selling your soul to the Devil, unless you want to be a world leader or gain some other type of power over people. People do this in exchange for power in this realm, not the afterlife. The deal is, in the afterlife, he owns you, in exchange for the power he helped you gain here.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Also hell has a hotline and it's called witchcraft.

Ok, first problem with this line of thought is that the 'devil' does not exist! It was something used by the church to keep the masses in line. Secondly, witchcraft is used my Wiccans, and the prime rule for Wiccans is "and it harm NONE, do what ye will". Although majick can be used for negative means, the person doing so is not Wiccan, so it is not witchcraft! Also important to note, all witches are Wiccan, but not all Wiccans are witches! Just as all rabbis are Jewish, but not all Jews are rabbis. Why not sell your soul to the Easter Bunny or the Purple Spagetti Monster? Do some research before you defame a whole group of people with such Dark age nonsense!

I really must object to that.
You are right about the "devil" stuff, but absolutely wrong about witchcraft. Witchcraft has existed for thousands of years, it is not the "trade mark" of Wiccans, nor their monopoly. In fact Wiccans know very little about true Witchcraft...

As for your views on the "rules" wiccans guide themselves by, I am not surprised. Wicca is no more then a new-age hippie movement, a post christian "religion"...I know many Wiccans, basically christians that don't want to go to church, and none of them knows anything about true Witchcraft,...
Wiccans, in my experience, seem to care more about fashion and candles, then about learning the art. They are so weak, and vulnerable, it's pathetic...

My objection: Don't use the words Wiccan and Witchcraft in the same sentence, it might offend somebody less tolerant then me...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by NorthWolfe CND]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Go ahead and sell it, doesn't look like it's worth much anyway...

...he just told me, he'll give you a Benjamin for it, on account of the inflation and stuff...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hey...one and all...everyone...perhaps this should clear up some doubts...IF you manage to watch all 35 parts of this video.

witchcraft and a person telling his exp....well..not from a youngster's point of view...but worth the watch.

a lot of details.

do watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

Experiment in what? Insulting people? I don"t think this is very funny at all. There were some folks on here that actually responded out of concern.

THIS THREAD WASN'T A JOKE!!!!!
AT ONE POINT IN MY YOUNG LIFE I REALLY DID CONSIDER THIS!!!!!
I DID THIS FOR A REASON I REALLY WNATED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
From the beginning of this thread I thought you were going to get flamed and told to grow up.

As you saw, the people on here were willing to help you by giving useful ideas and information. They also showed they they are, for the most part, a caring and compassionate lot.

I hope you learned something from your little "experiment".

I will tell you to grow up though

[edit on 19-9-2008 by VampyrOsis]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is this a metaphor for joining the military and serving bush? j/k

I'm an atheist and personally don't believe in god or the devil so, in my opinion you should just seek peace of mind more than a savior or anti-savior. The mind is a powerful thing and if you find peace in your mind the external hardships of life can seem almost non-existent. I usde to over stress things at that age, too. The only thing I can tell you is that the only thing promised in life other than death is change.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey, think about it this way, the OP is 16 right? That means she can't legally be bound by a contract unless her parents co-sign with her, which I assume they aren't inclined to do so...lol

So I say go ahead, you can always fight it in court later if you change your mind and being that God is the Supreme Court of the Soul and you should give your soul to Jesus (assuming you'd still want to be christian) I think it's easy to see who wins the decision in that court case....lol I mean God can't really recuse himself can he?

--Apex

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Instead of choosing "satan" over GOD, choose the truth over all.

I don't know for myself what's out there, if there's a GOD or not, but as long as I search for the truth and am honest with other people... then that should be good enough for GOD

I know you've been conditioned to the mindset that you're either a Christian or you're going to hell, but joining "satan" is still very christian like of you. Basically, you're choosing to be anti-christian rather than christian. Not much of a difference, just the opposite.

Try a different approach. The best religion is the one that brings you closer to GOD.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

THIS THREAD WASN'T A JOKE!!!!!
AT ONE POINT IN MY YOUNG LIFE I REALLY DID CONSIDER THIS!!!!!
I DID THIS FOR A REASON I REALLY WNATED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT!!!!

Then you should apologize to the people you insulted. If this was an experiment you failed miserably. You didn't keep any rationality in your answers to me and other people. You responded in anger, which has no place in a proper experiment, where the researcher is to remain objective and not be emotional about the results. Not that it was scientifically based of course. You could at least apologize to those people who were concerned for you and responded out of kindness.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am old enough to be your mother and I remember when I was sixteen...thank God for His grace. Just keep trusting in Him, He is ready to show up in a mighty way, He promised us the former and latter rain combined. And that is in our day. I have two friends that have fallen hard and I think this is the great falling away (mentioned in the Bible) ...so no wonder you have these feelings now. Sounds like you haven't held up your end of the relationship- first repent, then have clean hands (stay away from evil) and a pure heart and He will make Himself known to you. That's a promise.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
want to sell your soul?
well ,.....here ya go...enjoy
www.wewantyoursoul.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join