It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking about selling my soul to the Devil ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
How about this? More people should give this a try. Rather than believing in God, Jesus, Satan, Allah, entities that cannot be seen, heard, or touched, try believing in YOURSELF. When you become one with yourself, you can achieve alot. If people would put more faith into themselves, this world would be a drastically changed place (for the better).

Can I sign up for your newsletter?

Seriously good thought there.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeupcall1111
I've got some news for you ggurl777. You've got nothing to "sell" to the devil. If you are not a Christian who has given her life to Jesus, then the devil ALREADY has your soul and he is "selling" YOU a pack of lies!

Your decision has already been made. You were born into sin, just like every other person in the world has ever been - with your destiny being death and hell UNLESS you repent (change direction) and ask Jesus to take over your life, and you tell Him that you know and understand that you are born into sin and cannot save yourself - and that you accept His FREE gift of salvation rescuing you from your natural fate.

Unless you are willing to choose Jesus, you can just sit back and do nothing because you are already on a ride with the devil and he has your soul firmly in his clutches.

I pray you make the choice for Jesus and Life before it is too late for you. You are right - eternity is a MIGHTLY long time.........

Well I guess if I don't repent I'll just make a deal with the devil climbing his eternal ranks it's better than burning in the lake of fire

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

Well I guess if I don't repent I'll just make a deal with the devil climbing his eternal ranks it's better than burning in the lake of fire

lol. Oh boy have you just opened a can of worms.

I have a feeling that this thread is about to turn into a Sunday sermon. I hear the bible thumping already...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Yeah your not wrong,

One day i hope a day comes when people actually do abit of research before they open there traps.

The craft has NOTHING to do with "Satan"

To all the people that are bashing witchcraft while talking there own religion through the rafters, please dont be so ignorant. You jump up and down the most, when we talk Truth about your religion, Imagine the feathers you would kick up if we started spouting absolute crap around the boards about it .

pick up a book and do some reading FFS.

OP, the Pagan member you tried to shoot down before was correct, So your the one that was wrong there so YOU clearly Dont know what your talking about.

Open mouth, insert foot. . .

Also, Get off your high horse and watch how you speak to other members around here. You started the thread You wanted Discussion, Dont talk to other members like there a piece of dirt just because you cant wrap your brain around a concept or two.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ggurl777,

Humm, I am truly sorry to hear the things you say. No, I am not here to bash you on your views of the world. Nor am I here to preach on my soapbox. My heart goes out to you though. You must make the choice on your own. The only thing I really want to say is that I am sorry that evil has won another soul. I wont pray for you and I wont tell you that you are wrong, but I will be sad for you. I agree it's easier to give into evil then stand up to it, but if we let this evil consume us then well then what? I don't put much faith into religions, but I do accept the idea that within everyone there is good and evil. One can't exist without the other. Balance is the key.

A side note...I have died 3 times in this life, and have know my "guardian angel" (although i don't like that term) for over 15 years. There is more evil then good in my heart and every day I live with the choices I made when i was younger to accept this evil. It isn't glorious and I often spend my nights really living in my nightmares( some call it lucid dreaming I call it hell). Don't be hasty in making this decision you may regret it later.

-HiLB3rt-

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

When I was 16 I was a worship leader for my church high school
group. I went to a christian high school and learned alot about the
bible as well as islam and humanism.

Now I'm 27 and I don't attend church, haven't in a couple of years.
I am more confused about the bible and christianity now than I
ever have been. Life's been hard. I've questioned God more than
a few times. But you know what? I've never stopped believing.
And I've never stopped following His word.

Like most other people here have said, you're 16, you've got alot of
living to do. Don't sell yourself short so soon in life.

And if I remember correctly, according to the bible the
devil's minions are suffering now more than you and I will
ever suffer on earth. Even if they are "climbing the eternal ranks",
it still doesn't sound like a good time to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm curious ggurl, where did you get the idea that you would be climbing eternal ranks? There are ranks for demons, but not human spirits - no matter what "he" might have told you.

Another point to consider is that the bible says that in the end, even the devil will be thrown into the lake of fire, so if he goes, and you're with him....you'll end up there too.

Have you ever researched any Christian Near Death Experiences (NDE's)? You might want to read some of them. I find them fascinating - because they have so many similar experiences of what heaven and hell are like. Here is a link to some - can't guarantee whether they are true or not - just read and see what you think. I always pray to God before I read them that His Holy Spirit would speak to me and let me know if what I am reading is of Him or not.

I wish you the best, and you will be in my prayers tonight for your soul to find the truth you are searching for.

Blessings to you - you go ggurl!!

bibleprobe.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
With the state of the world as it is, general market value dictates that this is not a good time to consider buying or selling a soul.

Are you kidding me? It's a buyer's market. I've picked up three this past week, only slightly used. Useful things.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wakeupcall1111

you know the whole worship who i do and how i do or youl burn in a lake of fire for all eternity schtick is realy overdone and frankly a cheap scare tactic. dosent your bible say not to judge others? isent that "your" gods job? what ever happened to practic what you preach? isent funny that the pagans including my self have been the ones with caring words of assistance while you the "cristian" threaten her with eternal pain and suffering?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Like I said if i deny GOd I might as well have a good run climbing his rabks before i burn in hell for eternity...
I already know how terribly it's gonna be for eternity I might as well have a good run before my eternal damnation.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

hey heres some stuff to start you on your search for alternate spiritual path. theres many variouse books and texts here from many diffrent paths have a look and see if anything intrests you. these are all from the same site a wonderful site full of great info.

www.sacred-texts.com... history of the devil

www.sacred-texts.com... The Book of Ceremonial Magic by Arthur Edward Waite

www.sacred-texts.com... 6th books of moses

www.sacred-texts.com... 7th books of moses

www.sacred-texts.com... greater key of solomon

www.sacred-texts.com... the lesser key of solomon a companion book to the greater key of solomon

www.sacred-texts.com... The Signature of All Things (christian mysticisim)

www.sacred-texts.com... THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES (Qabbala, Alchemy, Tarot, Ceremonial Magic, Neo-Platonic Philosophy, Mystery Religions, and the theory of Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry)

www.sacred-texts.com... books on egyptian religon ( the book of the dead and the egyptian heaven and hell are great reads and clear things up nicely)

www.sacred-texts.com... many books and texts of and on christianity ( i highly recomend the apocrypha)

www.sacred-texts.com... enochian magic theory and practice (deals with angels , demons, and other christian mysticisiam)

www.sacred-texts.com... sacred books of the east (Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Zoroastrianism, Jainism, and Islam)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Go ahead and do it... let us know how it works out for ya.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

oh trust me I will....

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

oh trust me I will....

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

if your dead set on selling your soul, best of luck to you. be smart while dealing with demons have the proper protective circles and seals done. and read faust.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Oh, I get it - krill - like the little spineless shrimp that whales eat. Cute!!

Anyway, you're right - I'm not the one to judge - it will be done by my God at the end. The bible also says that Every knee shall bow and Every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord - so bummer for those with other gods.

Your idea of encouraging ggurl is to tell her "good luck" in selling your soul to the devil and to try to protect yourself??? Wow, if that's your idea of encouragement, I'd hate to see your idea of discouragement.

Still - God's blessings to you krill.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, ggurl - there still are no ranks for you to climb with the devil no matter what you think. Did you read the near-death site yet? I think you'll like it.

Speaking as a middle aged mother, you sound a little to me like you are being a rebellious 16 yr old - and that is normal. Just remember that the rebellion taken too far will have consequences that you don't see right now and you will get hurt. Those who love you will also be hurt. All there will be is hurt - you get the idea here. No good stuff, just hurt.

You mentioned in your first post that you were a Christian. I encourage you to find that part of yourself again and ask the one true God to show you the way.

Blessings to you ggurl. I'm giving you a big, over the internet hug!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The more I read the bible the more I lost my faith.
I said to myself "God wouldn't do this"

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
"God" and "Devil" are both inside of you. It is what decisions you make - good or bad ones. YOU are god and devil for yourself. there is no red-horned punisher waiting for you...it is just you who will be happy or sad by the end of the day based on your own decisions.
unfortunately we all tend to see more of the bad things around us and dont notice all the good stuff in front of our eyes.
that is why you feel the devil is so present while god is not - it is your way to see the world around you.
there is so much good we do not recognize, even if it is just a beautiful flower standing proud in the sun, who takes a look? and this flower is only a little sign that shows how wonderful this world is.
so if you decide to sell your soul to "the Devil", what means you probably make decisions who wont have the best outcome, you have to balance the consequences because they might be "the hell" for you.
you are so young and intelligent and i totally understand your thoughts and doubts, but believe me, when you resist falling into this devlish (
) negativity, you will have the most beautiful and fun years coming!

[edit on 18-9-2008 by milabb.]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join