It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Split up the U.S.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Okay...

I have clearly missed all this information about what you're talking about that I should have been well read on. As it stands, I could only understand a few sentences from that post. Perhaps you have a thread on this?

I still don't understand the offspring thing...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

OK man, at this point you've absolutely gone into spiritual ramble-mode. Further, you make zero sense and say things like "you should read more" as if we are all ignorant and you are somehow enlightened. I think your insane, or just making # up to be "interesting". I think you need more attention.

Abandon thread!

Out~

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Okay...

I have clearly missed all this information about what you're talking about that I should have been well read on. As it stands, I could only understand a few sentences from that post. Perhaps you have a thread on this?

I still don't understand the offspring thing...

A long time ago we were just single celled organisms that reproduced asexually by budding, as it clearly explains in Genesis. After millions upon millions of years of evolution we still exist, but in a different form.

I might be that original single celled organism from which the woman was taken, from the woman, two more women where taken; All evolutionary necessities I suppose.

The four of us are like gravity, electromagnetism and strong and weak nuclear forces. Perhaps from the four of us humanity was spawned.

The serpent is a lower level dimensional reflection of the women that crosses the dimensional barrier somehow. I had kids by her as well, she likes to sneak into the house, dressed up like my wife.

The world is split into two camps, my kids by the woman and my kids by the serpent, who came to me in the similtude of my wife. When I am with my wife, I am a good father, when I am with the serpent, I am not a good father.

I know it doesn't make much sense. Neither does the madness of the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexroth

OK man, at this point you've absolutely gone into spiritual ramble-mode. Further, you make zero sense and say things like "you should read more" as if we are all ignorant and you are somehow enlightened. I think your insane, or just making # up to be "interesting". I think you need more attention.

Abandon thread!

Out~

You should read more, all of what I am saying has been captured in art and literature repeatedly.

I guess I can't get any attention from you?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Bruxfain;

This will hopefully be my last post on this subject. You are either full of crap or just plain gone in the head. Because I "believe in nothing" I am destroying this country. For someone who would allow anything to happen to my family because I beleive in nothing and have no morals, at least I have never been in jail. Apparently you cannot make the same statement of fact.

You also equated being an athiest make a person immoral, but you apparently do not have the morals to pay child support, or at least not want to support your children.

As far as who will be saved at the "end times" I'll bet that you and those terrorists who blow up innocent people are going to be very disappointed. No pearly gates, St. Peter or 72 virgins.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylightDude, that's pretty crass. It really doesn't matter how somebody thinks we got here, does it? How often does it come up in your daily life? The same people on this board that will bash creationism/God spout off about Nibiruu and Aliens visiting this planet. Lay off the dude.

I rather saw it as honest and not so much crass. Yes, it does matter when someone who wasn't around to witness the catalyst of event(s) that set the world into motion unequivocally states that they *KNOW.* There typically can be no reasoning with a person who resides firmly on either side of the fence, therefore a logical discussion, particularly concerning the context of this thread, will most likely not occur. Was I proven wrong or right? The answer is pretty clear to me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, did I not?

How it does(n't) affect my daily life has little to do with the context of this thread. It is hard to get someone to look at different perspectives when they are basing everything on something they have no proof of. I can pretty much predict how a discussion (especially of this nature) is going to go when the person states they KNOW something they have no way of really knowing.

Let's be honest shall we? The premise of the thread is about a "conspiracy to split up the U.S." What is (and always has been) the major cause of dissension often resulting in violence on the face of this planet? If you know the answer to this, then you have to know from the opening statement, this thread was pointless.

If you don't know the answer, then a discussion with you is quite pointless as well.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by capgrup
Bruxfain;

This will hopefully be my last post on this subject. You are either full of crap or just plain gone in the head. Because I "believe in nothing" I am destroying this country. For someone who would allow anything to happen to my family because I beleive in nothing and have no morals, at least I have never been in jail. Apparently you cannot make the same statement of fact.

You also equated being an athiest make a person immoral, but you apparently do not have the morals to pay child support, or at least not want to support your children.

As far as who will be saved at the "end times" I'll bet that you and those terrorists who blow up innocent people are going to be very disappointed. No pearly gates, St. Peter or 72 virgins.

Its cool if its your last post, you haven't really added anything to the thread. I've given you gold. I may be gone in the head. I don't see where that would make me wrong. I am not sure what qualifications you have to even question what I do. How about this: You clearly define the threats this country faces. You tell me why Bush thinks the economy is flexible and resilient while many on this site believe that a collapse of the western worlds economy is imminent. You tell me why Cheney feels that America is about to achieve a "major strategic victory" in the war on terror. I know why Obama won't be president. Do you? can you tell these people anything besides an opinion? Why did Rumsfelf seem to think that the military is "too strong to lose"? Do you know anything. Why does Al qaeda want to "break the cross"? Do you know what the Cross is or do you think you know what the cross is?

I protect your life and the life of your children whether I consider you to be a heathen or not. Always have; you have religious freedom. I just think atheists and atheism is a sign of mental retardation. And retards need the most help from the non retarded. It's not normal to have a belief system in something you don't believe to exist; why not tell the world what you do believe in?

When you go the grocery store, there is food, isn't there? A dollar is still a dollar.

Do you even know what time is? Then why talk about "end time" you only think you know what you're talking about and don't want a crazy person to check you solid.

I went to prison because that is what happens to God's men when they live in Hell. As far as 72 virgins do you know what that means? I'll tell you. If the terrorists win, after they murder all the men, boys and adult women they rape our daughters, who spend their remaining lives on Earth enslaved. Apparently they have laws that permit this. The terrorists' Heaven is our Hell. That's what they mean. But you obviously don't realize this because you don't understand the true nature of the enemy. Think its a game all you like, I'll be in the war with the rest of the men.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

No one loves this country more than I, but Dan, there are innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan that have been, and are being killed. It is an unfortunate "side effect" of war that innocents are killed. Sometimes it is an accident, sometimes it's soldiers who have gone rogue. MyLai massacre in Viet Nam is just one example.
I have supported the war in Irag pretty much from inception, but I am starting to fear that we are involved in a Middle eastern Viet Nam. We are fighting what is essentially a tribal war which has been going on for thousands of years. I don't expect it to be resolved any time soon.
I realize that Sadam was a harsh dictator who used chemical warfare to practice genocide. I don't excuse it, but I am now of the opinion that we should have just stayed out.
Afghanistan is a little different matter. The terror attacks were planned and eventurally launched by leaders of Al Queda that were living there. The government wouldn't turn them over, so I feel we had a perfect right to go in and attempt to locate those who masterminded the 911 attacks. But there have been innocent deaths at our hands, and the local tribes, who are difficult to deal with at best, have totally turned against us.
The rest of world, in my never to be humble opinion, is doing everything in their power to weaken us militarily, psychologically, and financially. Perhaps the thing to do is pull our troops home, isolate ourselves as much as possible, and begin to build ourselves up once again.
And yes, we need to stop the negative campaigning and concentrate on the real issues, instead personalities.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I agree...

Now my reply to the OP..

The U.S is not the best country. If you really look at our top secrete projects we are usally stealing alot of technology from other countries.

This is the same with other countries well not 3rd world.

The U.S soldiers did kill some civilians in many wars.

I mostly think the U.S are bullies. If you don't think so then why the heck the U.S said they will talk with Iran but yet they had demands first before they talk.

Which is like if you and a guy has a gun and wants to kill each other and the other guy said that he will put his gun down only if you put the gun on the ground and then kick it towards him.

Now that guy gets your gun and then points both at you and then gives you orders.

I am saying that the U.S in most cases makes demands before talks.

Now about the topic what do you mean by split up the U.S??? I saw your post and think your talking about use internally fighting on each other political views instead of being close together.

Well I think you should take a look at the builder burge conspiracy and also the IRS...and federal reserve is illegal.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

wow your nuts lol hahahaha.

omg wow.

SO you know everything?????

this will be my last post on this thread since it's nothing but garbage to me.

You really seem like you know everything and I bealive you need to be slapped around until you regain conses.

You also ask many here to explain why we think the economy is going to crash in the U.S
well for one thing some of us here had a education in college that taught us about economics.

Another thing is some of us do watch the stock market and we know what kind of picture is shows of our economy.

So if the stocks are doing bad then the economy must have a impact from the stock markets since the stock market help funds many large corporations.

You sound retarted if someone dosen't bealive in god doesn't make them retarted I bealive it makes them more open minded.

that's all I have to say onto a next thread....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that america is the worst country ever and I hate it with passion
good day

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
I went to prison because that is what happens to God's men when they live in Hell.

That was a fantastic qoute my friend. I think it should be your signature

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

So I suppose that when the economy doesn't collapse, you'll go back to college and finish?

Some of you are in for such a painful shock when you see what's really about to happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vovanich
I just wanted to say that america is the worst country ever and I hate it with passion
good day

Good day.

Which country do you live in?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Some of you are in for such a painful shock when you see what's really about to happen.

If you care about fellow Mankind (minus the atheists of course), then why don't you inform us, as coherently as you can, what's about to happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

If you care about fellow Mankind (minus the atheists of course), then why don't you inform us, as coherently as you can, what's about to happen.

As the OP mentioned, he sensed a conspiracy to split up of the U.S. I agreed with him. However, the plot was exposed and foiled. As a result this is what I think will happen from now until 1,20,2009.

What remains of the parasitic infiltrator in this country will be squeezed out. Obviously this has already begun as signified by Wall Street. It will be completed over the 3-day Columbus day weekend. Totally broken and short of cash they'll begin to look for a way out. After October 13, but before November 4 a government will collapse unexpectedly: my short list is Iran, North Korea, or Venezuela. Its really hard to pick as so many have collapsed in the last year already. But it definitely won't be the U.S. or its economy or its currency or any of its allies. OJ Simpson will be found guilty of armed robbery and kidnapping (he will ultimately get life)

McCain will be elected President in an election without accusations of fraud or coverup. Obama will concede on November 5 to a crying audience; he will comfort them. The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq will end. The Tamil Tigers will be routed in Sri Lanka. The rebels in the southern Philippines will lay down their weapons. The Islamists in Somalia will surrender and/or flee into the jungles. Rebel movements in Chad, Sudan, Nigeria, eastern Congo will evaporate overnight. Farc will surrender to Colombia. Saakashvili will be removed as Georgian president.

A Major scandal involving a Democratic senator will rock the liberals to the core. potentially causing a permanent rift within the party.

The world economy will gradually improve and everyone will say, "wow I guess it almost looked like the days leading up to the great depression but it turned out that something else was happening. Didn't see this coming."

Some members of ATS will say, "some crazy guy mentioned a scenario similiar to what is happening." While others will look for where I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

lol hahaha wow I think your going to be in for a shock. You lack understanding of economics.

If you knew economics you will understand why we think the country economy will fall.

I assume you think money grows on trees.

You said that one dollar will always be a dollar yes this is true but the value will not.

I mean i can print my own money and call it one dong it still will be one dong but the worth of it is only paper.

It all about the value. The more money that is circulated meaning created to bail more people out and fund our country the more the money losses it's value.

So it's all about converting money into other currencies.

so yes a dollar will be a dollar but we will have to only buy products domestic.

Now saying this well what can you buy in the U.S well that would be only fruit and anything you can by from the farm. Also wood.

That is really it the reason why is because everything you see and touch has been manufactured in another country knowing this you will need to convert your currency into the countries that manufacture those into their currency.

So your saying that the economy won't crash because a dollar is a dollar.

You assume that if your a millionaire you still will be a millionaire since the dollar always has value.

think again. the U.S currency is backed by nothing they are called notes.

The true value of the currency is just paper with ink..

So based on what you said you really don't have a clue on economics.

You just assume that if you have money now that value will stay the same no matter what happens since it's money.

Warren Buffett says U.S. dollar 'worthless' if account deficit persists:

]Click here.

I hear we have a estimated 407 trillion dollar deficit.

now what does this mean?? it means we owe this much money.

If you look at the federal reserve bank in new york it's a private bank which is illegal they make money of the money they make out of thin air.

They print the money and then lend it to the U.S gov which makes the gov pay interest which the gov charges everyone by having us to pay tax.

So like you said a dollar is a dollar which is true at the moment but it changes.

If it cost more to import goods and is expensive to sell the people then the prices rises.

so saying a dollar is a dollar it's right but not a good statement to say since it doesn't matter about a dollar is a dollar it's more of how much you can buy with a dollar. Basically boils down with the value of it.

There is more too it. I don't have the time to teach you economics but trust me economics is very important to have a good understanding about why people are afraid that the economy will collapse.

I passed my college class with an A in economics and we done alot of projects we even had to do research projects looking up facts from 1st person website meaning the gov websites and other websites who help assist colleges on economic research.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

You took economics and I taught it at the college level from the time I was 28 until 33, when I turned to defense. I know you think you know what backs the dollar and you are wrong. A King backs the dollar, with his own life. That's why the dollar is flexible and resilient. A King also owns the production equipment, the land, the cities and the governments, they are his personal possessions. I bet you didn't know that!!

Unless the King falls, his dollar and his economy and his governments will be just fine. The money that the u.s. owes is owed to the King. the King owes noone.

When you quote all that ladouche, ron paul crap what you are doing is revealing yourself to be an enemy of the King. Surely they know who dollar Bill is, you are the one being led to ruin, not the United States.

The bailouts are the King keeping what he wants and letting die what he does not want. It is in no way indicative of the state of the economy, as the fear mongering disinformation junkies that frequent this site would have you believe.

If the King was no longer around or captured by the enemy nothing would be saved.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Dude, lay down the crack pipe and get back to reality already. What you see going on has little to do with a two party system and more to do with those behind it who are fighting to see who gets to collect the debts that we have been racking up through the spending of worthless pieces of paper. No doubt we will be offered a way out so long as we comply with what *they* want.

The choices we have to face are choices that we each must make as individuals. My choice is not reliant on whether you and I see eye to eye. Until people see that, they no doubt will wait for everyone else to see things their way (politicians, fellow citizens, etc), when really it is either YOUR way or the big boys way. Has nothing to do with "our" way anymore.

Obvioulsy your way is to keep living in your fantasy world that you are some kind of god, angel, giver of life (whatever it is you are claiming cuz I don't speak "crackish" so am still unclear). Good luck ahead with that approach
Hope it works out for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

you said: "
You took economics and I taught it at the college level from the time I was 28 until 33".

wow it took them 5 years to figure out your a nut and don't know anything about economics.

Thank god I didn't have you as a teacher for economics.

If I recall I never was told that the U.S.A Has a king???

welcome to the 21st century buddy we in American don't have kings.

You just sound nuttier then a fruitcake.

You really don't know anything about economics and how it works. The only think you know is a dream you had yesterday.

please wake up and smell the coffee. You need to go back to college and that a class on economics before you go all about this King business.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join