It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Split up the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647"Neat and Pefect reality" ARE YOU NUTS?

People getting killed is definitely not my reality! Since when is killing people logical? Talking about people getting killed, is that normal to you?

No, the reasons why we went there is what Bush and Powell stated: the WMDs, and the evil regime of Saddam Hussein.

My dad supports this war and he's 51 (20 years in the air force). You don't think he knows better?

In reply to the "Are you nuts?" comment... quite possibly depending on who you are asking. "Truthers", Christians, and those who supprt the actions of the bush administration most often consider me nuts.

People getting killed is a part of all of our reality whether we choose to acknowledge it or not. I am suprised your dad who you claim was in the air force for 20 years wouldn't have taught you this and since he apparently didn't, his grip on reality is already being called into question.. therefore his supporting the war comes as no great shocking revelation. and no, I don't think he knows better considering the twisted views he has instilled into his son.

Time to break away from the preconceived notions of your father and start looking at the facts yourself. You are 19, so you most certainly are old enough to form your own opinions and you will be better equipped if you form them based on reality rather than what you have been told by someone else, IMO

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI

I started out like that because I wanted to get the point across that I am an American individual.

I did not ask why you started out like that. I am asking why you would say it has nothing to do with the thread and is not anything you want to discuss or to let enter the argument, if it is in your opening line.

What does that mean anyway? Independant Jewish people are individual Americans too, so are Anarchist Atheists. I fail to see what it has to do with your point except for that you are opening yourself up for that to be part of any debate against you.

If you do not want to talk about it, dont burst in the room announcing it. But that is just me, feel free to fend off attacks instead then.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
America is getting split up by it's own government.

And why would American press put false info about killing civilians in their paper? They would not attack themselves for no reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I started out like that because I wanted to get the point across that I am an American individual.

I haven't blamed anyone anything. The first reply I got was really biased against American soldiers.

This thread is about how people like you are arguing back and furthering the political division of the United States.

My political views shouldn't be important to you if you all believe the right thing to do is unite. This tells me most of you are against Republicans for reasons that are not affiliated with me and my beliefs.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I haven't blamed anyone anything. The first reply I got was really biased against American soldiers.

This thread is about how people like you are arguing back and furthering the political division of the United States.

My political views shouldn't be important to you if you all believe the right thing to do is unite. This tells me most of you are against Republicans for reasons that are not affiliated with me and my beliefs.

Let me try this again.

I know there are many Democrats and Independents that use this forum who probably hate me for what political party I'm with.

and then followed by this gem

Bad change will happen in this country if we don't stop fighting each other. I am P.O.ed because there are people who live in this great country who have no agenda but to split us up and no one wants to stop them. They are fear mongers, anarchists, and crazies with no purpose but to hate this country and to consume up our resources in return.

Who are these people? The must not be Christian Republicans right? Or else why identify yourself as such and then say "other" people are destroying America.

You mean people other than named dan? Other than 19 yr olds? Other than Republican Christians?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by SarielDCLXVI]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What are trying?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

I just want you to be clear because so far you seem confused. You seem saddly ingorant of the world and completely about history. You seem much younger than you suggest. I am not calling you a liar, I just have to question the strong INDIVIDUAL character of someone who says things like "yuh huh, my daddy says so."

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Who are these people? The must not be Christian Republicans right? Or else why identify yourself as such and then say "other" people are destroying America. You mean people other than named dan? Other than 19 yr olds? Other than Republican Christians?

I have no freaking idea who. Maybe NWO. But all I know is that there are people in this country that are stirring up trouble to cause conflicts in this country. I.e., why is the oil price all of a sudden going down, but gas prices skyrocketing!?!?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Dan5647]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What are trying?

Trying to get you to make some sense. I was suckered in here by your thread title only to be greeted with a "19" year old claiming that we are not killing any innocent people in this war. Well, it took a while but after the laughing subsided, I realized I was even more interested now in what is happening inside your head. What is it you want to do? Who do you want to stop? What is your goal here with this thread to save America. What is the modus operendi? What are you trying?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What is it you want to do? Who do you want to stop? What is your goal here with this thread to save America. What is the modus operendi? What are you trying?

Since this is a "conspiracy" forum, I'm trying to conspire that there are people influencing natural phenomena in this country.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have no freaking idea who. Maybe NWO. But all I know is that there are people in this country that are stirring up trouble to cause conflicts in this country. I.e., why is the oil price all of a sudden going down, but gas prices skyrocketing!?!?

See, now that makes sense. Finally something that really makes sense to me. You are right by the way. The other day Oil was 1/3 less thanwhat it cost when gas here hit 4.11. The price now, is it 1/3 less? No.

Look, your opening post come across as very accusatory and to be honest, you start out sounding not so bright real fast. Explaining that innocent people die in war is not an attack on our troops, it is reality. A reality that your dad either never understood, never experienced, or saddly, purposely kept from you. Why a military man would so proudly instil in his son the idea that any war can be fought with nothing but "evil" people dying is insane. The fact that you open with your identity and call out democrats, then blame "someone" on destruction of the countries immediately cries out that you are someone who is a good boy, does what he is told, never questions authority, and has no thoughts of his own. So when you got mad that your whole intro became part of the discussion, well I had to step in and see what sense I could get from you.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What is it you want to do? Who do you want to stop? What is your goal here with this thread to save America. What is the modus operendi? What are you trying?

Since this is a "conspiracy" forum, I'm trying to conspire that there are people influencing natural phenomena in this country.

Mind if I ask what level of education you have completed last?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarielDCLXVI

Mind if I ask what level of education you have completed last?

I am a sophomore in college. Why is this important?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My name is Daniel Harris. I am a 19 year old Republican. I believe in God and Creationism. I know there are many Democrats and Independents that use this forum who probably hate me for what political party I'm with. Bad change will happen in this country if we don't stop fighting each other. I am P.O.ed
because there are people who live in this great country who have no agenda but to split us up and no one wants to stop them. They are fear mongers, anarchists, and crazies with no purpose but to hate this country and to consume up our resources in return.
Very shameful. I believe the United States is the best darn country that ever existed on this planet and without democracy, we wouldn't have any freedom or rights. What do you guys think?

I guess I need to repost your OP, again. See, you start off right away saying the Independants and Democrats are against you. How are you bringing us together, when you have already alienated two groups and decided that they are not helping and will not help and care not to help bring the country together.

So that leaves who? Republicans. So, this is just for other republicans or should you appologize to the others for labeling them and blaming them before even talking to them?

Or do you want to bring the country together by getting rid of democrats and independants?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I stated what is true in this country. That is Republicans vs. Democrats vs. Independents. That's the problem. I have stated my opinion that the solution to this is stop fighting and unite. But you all have to argue my political views about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The purpose of this thread is to bring attention (not conspire) to the people who are influencing this country to divide up and form into other such problems.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647I stated what is true in this country. That is Republicans vs. Democrats vs. Independents. That's the problem. I have stated my opinion that the solution to this is stop fighting and unite. But you all have to argue my political views about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The purpose of this thread is to bring attention (not conspire) to the people who are influencing this country to divide up and form into other such problems.

Would it be better if we all agreed with your view points? Would that make us all better people and not part of the conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I stated what is true in this country. That is Republicans vs. Democrats vs. Independents. That's the problem. I have stated my opinion that the solution to this is stop fighting and unite. But you all have to argue my political views about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am only arguing what you fed us. You opened up with your bad statement about coming together, then hitting the dems and indies in the same paragraph. Then you say stupid things like we are not killing innocent people.

So first, we need to establish if you are a punk 12 yr old or just an idiot. or maybe crazy or joking. We really cannot unite until we really know what you are trying to say because so far, your mastery of the English language is about 3rd grade level and if that is what US college sophmores are like, I am scared, very very scared.

Please tell me what is soooooooo horrible wrong with that sentence before I can even think of taking you seriously.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I didn't feed you anything. I stated what I am and what political party I stand for. I stated the problem. I stated a solution. I never insulted ANYONE. If you think me being a Republican is insulting, then you obviously have a problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join