It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Split up the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My name is Daniel Harris. I am a 19 year old Republican. I believe in God and Creationism. I know there are many Democrats and Independents that use this forum who probably hate me for what political party I'm with. Bad change will happen in this country if we don't stop fighting each other. I am P.O.ed
because there are people who live in this great country who have no agenda but to split us up and no one wants to stop them. They are fear mongers, anarchists, and crazies with no purpose but to hate this country and to consume up our resources in return.
Very shameful. I believe the United States is the best darn country that ever existed on this planet and without democracy, we wouldn't have any freedom or rights. What do you guys think?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Dan5647]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well i dont see how America is the greatest country in the world in the first place they love to go to wars which mean killling innocent civillians how is that right so sorry but i fail to see how theyre the greatest

anyway how can theyre be a greatest country arent we all equals here dont we all live on the same planet together it dont matter what country we live in.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

The U.S. don't kill innocent civilians.

Planet Earth is the only planet we live on, so it's senseless to say that it doesn't matter what country we live in.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

Ye i know planet earth is the only planet we live on (supposedly) so we do some of us try and say this part of it is better than the other part thats senceless

we are all here together mate

well theyre at war right now killing innocent people for oil

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are against terrorism. What proof do you have to claim that WE are killing innocent people?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.nytimes.com...

forums.hannity.com...

just a quick serch on the internet i found these

and face it they are over theyre killing innocent people aswell

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This doesn't sound right. Why would the U.S. start attacking civilians for oil? Oil is pumped out of the ground, not dead bodies. The absurdity of killing innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan is too extreme for me to even believe in that. That's pretty d@mn shameful of us if that is even true.

and face it they are over theyre killing innocent people aswell

Now that's a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

I didnt mean they are killoing them for oil i mean that they are theyre in the first place for oil and theyre killing innocent people aswellsorry for the confusion.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well maybe it's a conspiracy by the media to get you to think that American soldiers are killing innocent civilians. Wouldn't you think logically, that what you see in these articles can't be true. Or do you believe what everyone tells you?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I dont understand how can this not be true ofcourse it can happen open your mind a bit and deny ignorance.

theyre only theyre for oil i think most people know that now its pretty obvious and right now american soldiers and british soldiers are invading Iraq and Afghanistan for the oil not to bring down the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why are U.S. troops killing innocent civilians? I would never trust any media source who uses propaganda to further their own agenda. You don't know if that is true or not. I have a friend serving in Iraq and he fully supports the war against terrorism.

The possibility of WMDs in the hands of terrorists prompted the U.S to invade Iraq. Although we didn't find any, that doesn't all of a sudden change the reason to oil.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well maybe JUST maybe they wasnt looking for weapons of mass destruction atall maybe they just wanted oil in the first place because the WMD would be a perfect aliby in my opinion cause it would mean they would have no choice but to invade.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647My name is Daniel Harris. I am a 19 year old Republican. I believe in God and Creationism.

This pretty much ended the discussion before it began. Proof, logic, and truth to you will no doubt be discarded if they do not fit your view of the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Yea, people like you are splitting up the U.S. Why would you point out and say "he's a republican so let's go after him" YOU are furthering the agenda of the destruction of the United States. This is why I created this thread. Not to argue because he's a republican or she's a democrat, if I believe in God and Creationism. YOU are creating this conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

I am not against republicans. I am neither republican or democrat. But I think you have already proven my point that you won't consider something that makes logical sense.

But, there are black and white issues here as there always seem to be in the cases of war. Yes, Iraq violated the provisions of the cease fire between the united states and Iraq. This does not mean, however, that what was fed to us wasn't overdramatized and done without a corrupt agenda by the bush administration.

This also does not negate the fact that innocent ppl are dying. Granted, innocent ppl die in any war, but to dogmatically turn a blind eye to it just because it doesn't fit into your neat and perfect view of reality is biased and makes it hard to discuss anything logically with you.

The reasons we are there has little to do with terrorism, although that most certainly was a valid reason that was able to be exploited to justify our "moving in."

Giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Lets see where it goes.

EDIT: Life is the conspiracy darling. We are all part of it regardless of our beliefs and/or status. Don't fool yourself... it is bad enough that others want to fool you.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

Planet Earth is the only planet we live on, so it's senseless to say that it doesn't matter what country we live in.

Whether you want to admit it or not innocent people are killed in EVERY WAR. that is a huge consideration of the people planning these wars each and every time. Have you never seen the bodies of Vietnamese children? How about the Hiroshima? Any of these ring a bell? Current millitary charged with murder for killing innocent civillians. Blackwater needing immunity for such a thing why? If you truly believe any war is fought without the shed of innocent blood, then you are incredibly naive, even for your age. Let me restate some things for you.

"Hi, my name is Dan5647, I am a republican because I have no idea what my candidate stands for, wants to do, or has done in the past. As a true republican, I blindly follow the next guy attatched to an R, regardless of my knowledge of that man."

Perhaps you should glance over your presidential candidates resume. Plenty of dead civillians there.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"Neat and Pefect reality" ARE YOU NUTS?

People getting killed is definitely not my reality! Since when is killing people logical? Talking about people getting killed, is that normal to you?

No, the reasons why we went there is what Bush and Powell stated: the WMDs, and the evil regime of Saddam Hussein.

My dad supports this war and he's 51 (20 years in the air force). You don't think he knows better?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yea, people like you are splitting up the U.S. Why would you point out and say "he's a republican so let's go after him" YOU are furthering the agenda of the destruction of the United States. This is why I created this thread. Not to argue because he's a republican or she's a democrat, if I believe in God and Creationism. YOU are creating this conspiracy!

Really? Then why open with this

My name is Daniel Harris. I am a 19 year old Republican. I believe in God and Creationism. I know there are many Democrats and Independents that use this forum who probably hate me for what political party I'm with.

You begin with your party affiliation and belief in God as if they are part of your identity or part of your point. If you did not want those two things to be an issue, perhaps they should not have been in the opening line.
Then you go on to explain how democrats will hate you for it and that is what is tearing the country apart. Really? I wonder if your assuming that you know how democrats will behave and blaming them for the destruction of the country has anything to do with the heat you get back? I wonder if demonizing democrats is any less destructive to the country than whatever it is you are blaming them for.

If you want this to be about coming together, do not start out by proclaiming who you are, what you believe, and why it is right before all others. Kind of arrogant dontcha think? Then do not blame others off the bat for things you cannot really claim, back up, show, demonstrate, articulate. that is not a way to come together.

FAIL

TRY AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"Neat and Pefect reality" ARE YOU NUTS?

People getting killed is definitely not my reality! Since when is killing people logical? Talking about people getting killed, is that normal to you?

No, the reasons why we went there is what Bush and Powell stated: the WMDs, and the evil regime of Saddam Hussein.

My dad supports this war and he's 51 (20 years in the air force). You don't think he knows better?

Oh, please explain the WMD thing. I am eager to hear what your uneducated mind thinks went down there.

And then explain why we needed to take Saddam down for doing what exactly? Is it worse than raping little girls with machettes on a regular basis? Just curious because if it is just cuz he was mean to his people, he was loooooooooooooooow on that list pal. But you seem to know very little of what happens in the world, so I will give you time to research these things and get back to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI

I started out like that because I wanted to get the point across that I am an American individual.

I haven't blamed anyone anything. The first reply I got was really biased against American soldiers.

This thread is about how people like you are arguing back and furthering the political division of the United States.

My political views shouldn't be important to you if you all believe the right thing to do is unite. This tells me most of you are against Republicans for reasons that are not affiliated with me and my beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join