It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darlin

cool dont know what that is...it looks mental

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
it.youtube.com...

it.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

...So many of this video, but it is not one of it that succeeds in transmitting what gives when you succeed in seeing them,I image...Must be a special emotion...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

yeah ive put that in the list already...cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Triangle UFO over Southampton, UK.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Grins thank you, love u 2, RoFL!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi

Is this for the crazy people ? Guess i will fit right in LOL
Well, favorite as well as this person who made this footage was and still is being flamed at UT. I did follow his "ways" since april. He even got experts to check the film and after he did upload interview ect. Of course it looks to "real" as a fake but then again after all the # they did write about him at UT and still going on about it. Hats off. Know what i mean ? Well i like this video

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

isn`t it`?

"For What It's Worth" is a song written by Stephen Stills. It was performed by Buffalo Springfield and released as a single in January 1967.

de.youtube.com...

( a bit OT here...but hey music`s never OT...lol)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Jap...dunno what to think about it...looks kinda barbed...never saw one of these before....scary...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yeah its been used and covered many times...
he got game ...public enemy......for one

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The video of the Chilean UFOs is actually one of the most compelling videos there are.

I happen to be a local of the area where that video was shot. It was shot in Santiago de Chile, around the area known as Las Condes. That city is a small valley, surrounded by high mountains (pre-Andes) and filled with many hills.

We, locals, are very familiar with the presence of hikers and the seldom presence of motorbikes on those hills. We all know very well that those lights, shown in the video, are NOTHING like what usually happens. Specially on that hill, there is seldom if any activity there as it is a highly forested area. There is no path for motorcycles to follow in the way they do in the video. In fact, you can see each light takes a slightly different course, and at a stunning speed. I estimate their speed to be over 500 meters per second.
They are NOT helicopters, or any other kind of military vehicle that is of common knowledge.

The guy in the video mentions that there are others, probably the ones that light up later on, which are dark and moving "back", which probably means moving to the back of the "line".

This is an incredible video.

Whoever or whatever it is, it is some kind of unknown and advanced technology, unfamiliar to our understanding.

Personally, I think the Battle of Los Angeles video is of the most compelling nature, as well.

Battle of Los Angeles Youtube Video

Good luck with this project Chrisonabike.

Peace, love and light.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by sllapur]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by sllapur]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is my "brainchild" LOL. More of personal meaning. My sister married a guy and moved to Israel in 93. The video was filmed in 96 and i heard about "it" at that time. When i finaly was able to se videos it was with as same feeling as christmas when you were child...There are threads here at ATS, but it has gone to historie. You know something pop up and right after people see something else

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
chris,does it have to be just you tube videos?
if not i would suggest looking at the ufo documentary thread
on the aliens and ufos topic..
great footage in there mate!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
[edit on 14-9-2008 by darlin]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Great thread.
This is one of my favourites.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Most of the Nasa footage have to be in my top videos, here's a few. Sorry if they've already been posted.

[VIDEO 1]: de.youtube.com...

[VIDEO 2]: de.youtube.com...

[VIDEO 3]: de.youtube.com...

[VIDEO 4]: www.youtube.com...

Just found this one. Apparently from 2008. You have to laugh when they say its just paint from the handrail. Even though it changes direction! lol. Yeah, paint... Thats what I thought it was aswell. Idiots!

[VIDEO 5]: www.youtube.com...

Regards,

Lee

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Lee_K]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Lee_K]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think this ones pretty cool wish I could understand what hes on about though

Good Thread by The Way I deffo think people will take notice!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by brettcal82]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

Think I seen that video on the tele once but without the mention of a UFO. If I remember rightly, arent those things in the background part of the cockpit breaking free as the pilot escapes. I remember that no one was hurt or injured in that accident. Including the pilot. But I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This One as well pretty amazing footage if its real
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
reply to post by brettcal82

Think I seen that video on the tele once but without the mention of a UFO. If I remember rightly, arent those things in the background part of the cockpit breaking free as the pilot escapes. I remember that no one was hurt or injured in that accident. Including the pilot. But I could be wrong.

you might be right mate im not sure looks like one of them rods cameras are always capturing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join