It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best You tube footage you've seen?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Chris!!!Sorry If I answer in this section..but I'm a new member and I don't know how left you a post...but I have a question for you...if I can..
Do you have seen the crop circle appeared ay Windmill Hill, near Devizes,???Do you think that these circles are a real sign of aliens???
I'm also a bit curious..
Do you have seen it???
Ps.sorry for my bad english!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Try my channel lots of ufos over Stirling

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have a lot of cool favourites on my channel.
There is more then one that i really like but this one i think gets you to think.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Quick question Chris/Robbie

Have you seen the recent UK crop circles (check my photos for me in one!)

Also are you in London this weekend, specifically tonight??? If so, can you confirm wembley and the elephant????? Slightly off topic sorry!

Greg

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
has anyone seen the Anthony Woods footage. The dvd that was released through UFO magazine in UK (RIP) about 6 years ago and showed some incredible and strange footage collections that this man had filmed, almost daily over by his house.

The man shunned media attention but the footage was very perculier indeed.

these clips are from a paranormal tv program, not the dvd but the clips are the same

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Gregandgemma]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Definately without a doubt the best youtube footage I have ever seen was Led Zeppelin circa 1973 belting out the immigrant song in a half empty socker stadium in Australia!

That really was supernatural and to date no one has been able to debunk it!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Absolutelly this

www.youtube.com...

Why?

because the 11 UFO were INVISIBLE to normal radar, and were able to be seen only by INFRARED cameras installed in the mexican anti-drug airplane which was flying near the mexico-USA borderline.

And for the speed the UFOs were travelling.

I do know spanish, I can translate to you the MILITARY voices...

It's the final prove UFOs are flying and doing mission on our Planet.

Commander ly-on said that the chief of this particular mission was Commander

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Commander Semjase

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
How about this?

Looks pretty real to me, although not a ufo video but is abduction caught on tape.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVinciGirl

Hiya..got tons of great doc stuff for ya ... but how should I send it ??? messenger ?? greetz

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by star90

Hi there..!! Got tons of great great stuff in great quality..would luv to help you out making something good !! Love the idea... let me know how to send it to you.. got yahoomessenger, works great!!! 10x better than skype..

Take Care, talk soon, Trigger

[edit on 12-2-2010 by trigger1]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by star90

I saw a doc recently on cropcirkles.. very good one as matter of fact..camera on field all night and nothing to be seen but the cirkles create out of the blue... probably something from/in other dimension...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Yeah dreams come true
...make a nice site..!!!
Got tons of great material here and just let me know how and where to send it to... I'm quite new on ATS, so me thinks me send mails to wrong peeps lol ..but what has to b will b

think yahoo messenger works great...faster than skype for sure
My docs are like 1 hours time...that too long ??

lemme know bro... Trigger

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I need help, I have been searching everywhere for this footage..

of all the UFO, vids I have seen this one was the closest in behavior to the ones I have seen.

I would love to see it again, I remember the guy that posted it on Youtube, was getting beatin and battered about it, I dunno how the heck you you could fake it here is a description if its here on ATS, I would love to see it again, it was pretty interesting.

The guy was filming a Ufo being chased by a Helicopter he thought, but the helicopter was moving strange skipping so to say in the air, he was filming it or watching in between some tree's. in the country somewhere near his house. Now I think this same guy was posted some other really strange vids of what he thought were greys on the roof of his house and stuff, he was a lil out there but seeing strange stuff like he was kinda weirds ya out a lil, concidering you think you know what normal is until you see crap like that. If anyone has seen this footage and knows where it is can you please put a link up. Of all the UFO vids I have seen I thought that vid was good, I would like a debate with the skeptics on how any aircraft can fly like this thing was..

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join