It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster Could Be Lurking In Connecticut Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hmm, now this might be a story to keep an eye on! The "spikes" on this thing sort of remind me of an alligator or crocodile, but it is bizzare...Any takers on what this might be?

NBC -- Is there a mysterious creature living in a West Hartford, Connecticut reservoir?

Barbara Blanchfield was taking a few snapshots last Friday when something took her by surprise.

The photos she took depict something just below the surface of the water that appears to have spikes.

"When I saw the tail part of it, which looked ancient the way the spikes are, I just said, "Oh my God, I think I got something here," she said.

Source:

www.ksdk.com...

Another short video clip with witness / photographer of the event:

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
looks like an alligator to me. weird though that it's surviving up so far north. Is the lake connected to a river or a body of water that connects to the ocean. Doubt a croc could swim that far north from south america, and I don't think alligators can swim in the ocean.

Somebody left their pet alligator at the lake?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Certainly looks interesting, does sort of remind me of some dinosaur-age creature, but more than likely a pet aligator let loose. Lake Placid anyone? haha

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If it is a former pet alligator or crocodile, it will most likely die from the cold during winter. If there were creatures living there, it is small enough they would of been sighted (and even caught) a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Could it be possibly this?

top topics

join