It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant't believe this is still a debate!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think it may be about time conspiracy enthusiasts laid this one to rest. By now anyone who wants to know the truth already knows it, and everyone else don't care anyway. No terrorists were not responsible for the events of 9/11. This was a government staged event, so they could justify going into Iraq! The truth is out there if your interested find it for yourself. Basically though unless you are the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. [i.e. USA] Then have a coke and a smile, and a nice day. In this modern age of technology I feel sure if they wanted to stage this event so no one would find out they could have managed it better. Instead its like one in the face for the oppressed minions of the world. They are saying we can do what we want and there is bog all you can do about it. This as happened before and will most definitely happen again!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I dont think this one will ever be fully put to rest if im honest and not one person today knows the full story either apart from the people who did it so we are faced to say we dont relly know if what some of us here think happened did indeed happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vintage65
This was a government staged event, so they could justify going into Iraq!

Then why were none of the terrorists from Iraq, and 15 out of the 19 from Saudi Arabia, a country with extremely close US relations?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe the whole point of 9/11 was to cause utter confusion and not terror (although that's certainly a bonus no doubt for the psychopaths that planned it).

The ultimate pandora's box.

My version:

Passengers possibly redirected elsewhere (maybe from all four planes or maybe one or two)... one or two of the planes MAY have had 'terrorists' onboard, maybe not. But the planes were either flown / remotely controlled and forced to smash into their targets.

The pentagon was quite probably hit by a missile. Otherwise footage WOULD have been released showing a plane. All we get is crude footage of 'something' hitting the pentagon. Plus the size of the hole, the utter disintegration of the plane and little or no evidence. Combined with the sudden appearances of passports, yet no black box.

Flight 93, this is the proverbial can of worms. For some reason something went wrong? Forced down (possibly shot down), but something about that doesn't add up (actually all of it doesn't add up).

Now what happened to the passengers? Where some of the planes empty? If so what about the alleged calls? Has anybody proven yet if the calls WERE made or not?

NORAD, the fake drills, the crappy response time, the official slip up 'flight 93 was shot down', the way the towers collapsed, building 7, the arguements about fuel burning temperatures vs metal structures, etc etc etc etc....

All confusing stuff, many questions and few answers.

Reeks of conspiracy, it really does.

Get the truth out!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vintage65

I actually don’t believe they needed 9/11 to go into Iraq, I think the WMD excuse would have worked. Why if the government got away with staging 9/11 could they not fake finding WMDs in Iraq? No, I think if anything the government allowed if not facilitated the 9/11 attacks to enforce things like the Patriot Act, and Iraq was just a trivial piece of what they really want, war with Iran and Russia.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe the whole point of 9/11 was to cause utter confusion and not terror (although that's certainly a bonus no doubt for the psychopaths that planned it).

The ultimate pandora's box.

My version:

Passengers possibly redirected elsewhere (maybe from all four planes or maybe one or two)... one or two of the planes MAY have had 'terrorists' onboard, maybe not. But the planes were either flown / remotely controlled and forced to smash into their targets.

The pentagon was quite probably hit by a missile. Otherwise footage WOULD have been released showing a plane. All we get is crude footage of 'something' hitting the pentagon. Plus the size of the hole, the utter disintegration of the plane and little or no evidence. Combined with the sudden appearances of passports, yet no black box.

Flight 93, this is the proverbial can of worms. For some reason something went wrong? Forced down (possibly shot down), but something about that doesn't add up (actually all of it doesn't add up).

Now what happened to the passengers? Where some of the planes empty? If so what about the alleged calls? Has anybody proven yet if the calls WERE made or not?

NORAD, the fake drills, the crappy response time, the official slip up 'flight 93 was shot down', the way the towers collapsed, building 7, the arguements about fuel burning temperatures vs metal structures, etc etc etc etc....

All confusing stuff, many questions and few answers.

Reeks of conspiracy, it really does.

Get the truth out!

Passengers directed elsewhere? Then it is up to you to show how their bodies ended up at their respective crash sites.

Missile at the Pentagon? Claiming this, despite all of the witnesses to the airliner flying into it, the recovery of airliner parts (including what was left of the data recorders), and again, the recovery of the bodies known to have been on that aircraft..claiming its a missile? Sorry, but thats stupidity.

The phone calls.....Well, since the majority of them were routed through either GTE airfones or AA, UA radio maintenance systems.....Yes they WERE made. The records are there.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yea you maybe right but please could you tell me where the 150 billion barrels of Iraqi oil went? Why haven't they attacked Korea who poses more danger than anyone, simple no oil. Its all about money and oil simple as that! The oil barons would have us believe we cant live with out oil. But if we had start looking at alternatives thirty or forty years ago. When we new the oil would one day run out. We wouldn't need it now!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Missile at the Pentagon? Claiming this, despite all of the witnesses to the airliner flying into it, the recovery of airliner parts (including what was left of the data recorders), and again, the recovery of the bodies known to have been on that aircraft..claiming its a missile? Sorry, but thats stupidity.

Stupidity is not releasing the videotape of the impact.

Besides, wasn't it Ronald Dumsfeld who said a "missile . . . (inaudible)" hit the Pentagon? Maybe that's why the administration is witholding the video.

They don't want a big old passenger liner showing up in the video, folding it's wings back "like an accordian" in the words of one corroborating witness and showing "missile . . . inaudible" Dummy in a bad light.

Incidentally, referencing the OP. I think most of the discussion nowadays is going on in the visitor's room of a nuthouse for the cybernetically insane or with people who will probably be in the docket one day as co-conspirators. This case was proven long ago.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
thousands of innocent lives were lost that day for what?

So the bush administration had an excuse to peer into our lives, turn the USA into a tyrannical big brother society, and invade an innocent country killing more and more innocent lives.

And you think we should brush it off?

You must be crazy.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Stupidity is not releasing the videotape of the impact.
Why are you so sure there is one? Only possible source is security cameras. But they have long exposure times, low resolution and slow frame rate. And they don't even cover whole perimeter. Just parking lots and entrances. And that's what we've got. Nobody will run high speed movie quality cameras around the clock even at Pentagon. I bet they mainly use human surveillance for security and use cameras as a backup only in difficult areas.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
I bet they mainly use human surveillance for security and use cameras as a backup only in difficult areas.

Funny how we have seen satellite photos of the WTC around the time of the crashes but non of the Pentagon around the time of the crash.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I bet they mainly use human surveillance for security and use cameras as a backup only in difficult areas.

Funny how we have seen satellite photos of the WTC around the time of the crashes but non of the Pentagon around the time of the crash.

www.globalsecurity.org...

This series was apparently taken one day after 911. Incidentally I notice nobody seems to have addressed my criticism above.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
This series was apparently taken one day after 911.

What about the day of the attacks?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This series was apparently taken one day after 911.

What about the day of the attacks?

What about them? You said "around the time". Is one day out not good enough for you?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vintage65
This was a government staged event, so they could justify going into Iraq!

I think you've forgotten about Afghanistan, they invaded there first to search for OBL.....

That has to be one of the most ridiculous things about this whole story.....

Some guy in a cave in the middle of nowhere managed to orchestrate an attack on the most technologically advanced military in the world evading all their defence mechanisms......come on give me a break......laughable

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
Some guy in a cave in the middle of nowhere managed to orchestrate an attack on the most technologically advanced military in the world evading all their defence mechanisms......come on give me a break......laughable

He didn't attack the military. Sorry to post a one liner but that's the truth of the matter. No defences needed evading because nobody was defending against this scenario. Why do you think that trained and experienced terrorists would not be intelligent? Is this a form of racism?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You know, man made satellites are not alien UFOs and you can't move them with the speed of light from one place to another. When it pass over the area, they take picture. And this can happen once in a few days. This is another example of misunderstanding how things work. In this case it's orbital mechanics.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Is one day out not good enough for you?

NO, not when we had same day photos of the WTC.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You know, man made satellites are not alien UFOs and you can't move them with the speed of light from one place to another.

I know how satellites work.

Again its funny we had same day photos of the WTC attack but not the Pentagon (HQ of the military).

Also the EPA requested NASA do a flyover of the WTC with the AVIRIS system, why not the Pentagon?

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

It could be exact same reason I stated. They possibly didn't have any sat over DC at that time. Do you want me to dig out spy satellite time tables and orbit data? You better ask Russians for that. Not me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join