It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order for Beginners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
New World Order For Beginners Something I think would do us all alot of good to watch.
If you are unfamiliar with the New world order or have question this may answer some of your questions. I'll see you in the FEMA camps.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We really ought to be careful not to let the criminals running this operation go undetected. I for one will feel alot better sitting in the fema camps saying "I told you so".

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Myself....

I wont make it to the camps.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Nice!
I Love it!!!!!
I like the way you think.
We need more people with tthat attitude!!!!
My faith in America has been restored for the night.
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

The New World Order for Beginners Part 2

1. It does not exist!! It is a figment of the imagination of the weak and paranoid! It is the game they want you to play - think like them and you become them. If the powers that be wanted a NWO, they would have had it a long time ago when the internet and personal technology was not available.

2. FEMA camps do not exist (or for the purpose you may believe)!!

However, criminals do exist - they always did, they always will. The decent civilians that work hard for an honest living for themselves and others (and who are not bloody paranoid about every little thing that goes on in the World) will come through, we always did, we always will!

Enjoy life, whatever it throws at you and stop worrying about FEMA camps.

I'll see you in the FEMA camps.

Trust me, you won't. Because I will not be there and neither will you!!

Breifne

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I hope you're right. I sincerely do. I can sleep comfortably at night knowing that I am Paranoin. I cannot sleep thinking that we are all headed for a new world order where the best we can hope for is a cup of rice and a glass of water to feed our families. I will not be a slave and what worries me most is my childrens future. If Daddy stands up and fights the NWO and dies/goes down in a blaze of glory.. where will that leave them?

Thaks for the positive attitude. I hope ypu're right and I'm dead wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by TaZCoN

Nice!
I Love it!!!!!
I like the way you think.
We need more people with tthat attitude!!!!
My faith in America has been restored for the night.
Thank you.

Ditto Brother.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" -- Thomas Jefferson

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Hi,

Look, I just do not see the point of a NWO or even the point of worrying over something that we do not have the full picture of.

There are 6.6 billion of us and it has been stated on ATS before by those members serving in the military, that they would only accept orders that did not contravene the law (and) or did not conflict with their own personal ethics - arresting innocent people and chucking them in some camp in the middle of nowhere.

Whilst there is evidence of thoughts or plans for a more holistic control mechanism (I.e. NAU or EU etc), believe me, 6.6 billion people will not and could not be overpowered by the military - which is effectively their own people dressed in uniform with some training.

So please do not look at this NWO as some bastion of doom. When the next administration is in place in your country - you will see a dampening down of such issues (I hope).

This is the main show and we don't have any dress rehearsals - make the most of it. Worrying gets no-one no-where fast!

Just my humble opinion only.

Regards,

Breifne

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"So please do not look at this NWO as some bastion of doom. When the next administration is in place in your country - you will see a dampening down of such issues (I hope).

This is the main show and we don't have any dress rehearsals - make the most of it. Worrying gets no-one no-where fast!
"

BRAVO! THAT is what needs to be spread. DO NOT FEAR OR WORRY ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. THEY WANT THIS. By standing up and not accepting it throws out their plans and ideas.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The reptilians know what they are doin!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Does the "New World Order" has anything to do with the "Skull And Bones"?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hope you guys are ready to shed some blood.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lets just hope the NWO is run by the British Government who couldn't find their backside with both hands! This way, they will destroy themseves with their own incompetence within the first 2 years.
Game over, as you were.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hmm the NWO unless another terror attack occurs on the scale of 9-11 or bigger than the NWO will never come to be... we wont be seeing soldiers on our streets, we wont be seeing tanks on our streets, and men in trench coats and suits wont be barging into your house because they think you are a terrorist... go back to your LHC end of the world doom threads.... because that is much more of a threat than the NWO, and the LHC isnt even a threat which is the funny part...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
People... There is not going to be FEMA camps... We won't see armed soldiers with tanks in our streets and checkpoints anytime soon... However in times of Marshal Law which is declared for our safety then yes it will happen... HOWEVER The way current things are going, decline in national safety from growing threats in the world... Terror threats and military threats against our country are growing by the month, if not weeks... Thus it is very plausible it could happen, but it wont be this NWO stuff you guys are talking about... People who use Katrina as a excuse for proof of the NWO do not know what they are talking about... Seeing the military used in times of disaster is nothing new... As well as the fact of them being used to instill law and order in a area where there is none... National Guard troops fired on students at Kent State in the 60s, and the military was used to keep order during the civil rights movement as well... So it is nothing new.. I think if we all look back at the footage of Katrina you will see looting, and mass anarchy in the area of New Orleans... So when the military goes in to restore order and the people resisting that order cause as much havoc as they did... They will have to be dealt with. Do you guys not recall coast guard helicopters trying to rescue people stranded on rooftops only to be fired on by people from the ground below? Then when the army fires back they are saying it is because of race... An the ''NWO'' is just strutting their stuff to bully the people... It is stuff like those events that give the government reasons to do operations like Operation Urban Warrior, and use marshal law... ANYWAYS back to what I was saying about the ''NWO''... In the event of a terror attack that is bigger than 9-11, or a natural disaster on the scale of Katrina in a major city we wont see FEMA camps, nor will we see armed soldiers on our streets for no reason but to control the people... Your local police are tasked with controlling the people... An I am going into law enforcement myself, thus when I have observed with local law enforcements I have not seen any totalitarian actions made by them. Nor have I seen them instill any control on anybody that did not deserve it... Therefore I am not convinced the NWO will occur anytime soon, if ever...

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]

new topics

top topics

join