It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Angels & Spirit Guides?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Everyone of us has a principle spirit guide and a guardian angel. These are backed up by other spirit guides in the form of relatives and close friends who have past. Some of these can be relatives that past many years ago. They are there to keep you safe, but that is not their main purpose. We are a spiritually evolving multidimensional soul. That exists on more than one plain at anyone time. On earth in our bodies we are on the first plain. To move to the next plain and there are seven plains. We have to grasp all aspects of this life, eradicate all evil and embrace all elements of love. To help us achieve this we have spirit guides. This doesn't necessarily mean we move to the next plain on our first attempt. We may come back many times until we get it right. When you have evolved to the seventh plain of existence, and opened your crowning shakra. You become a god like soul that exists as a light entity. That is a controlling fully functioning part of the universe.

removed 'all caps' from title

[edit on 14/9/08 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What's with the question mark in the title?It's kinda missleading since offcourse you know that they really exist and obviously you allready "know" what "angel and spirit guides" are.

Sooo............what's the point of this thread?Is it just a way to "push" your own beliefs or to simply..."save" us?

Maybe you're just in a point-hunting since i see two more new threads from you right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(btw,in those you're absolute on your ideas also,no doubts about anything,huh??
gotta be tough to be perfect)

In your thread "The Abuse Of Power!" you also talk about spirituality like here.

Is there anything to really discuss or you're just trying to find people to convince?

Forgive my attitude but when i see people so certain about things like this i tend to find it a bit suspicious (and annoying if i may add).

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have to disagree with the idea that all spirit guides and Guardian Angels are people who are related to you... I'm sorry if your beliefs are different, but my guide (notice it's singular... I only have 1) is not related to me. Mai chose to be my guide rather than guiding another soul. If I accomplish certain 'goals' laid out by those in charge upstaris, Mai gets her wings and becomes my Guardian Angel. I only know this because I possess the 'gift' of being able to speak to spirits. I've spoken to Mai every day since my 14th birthday (the date I became fully aware of her presence) and she's taught me many things about the way the spirit world works and why people get guides, along with being awarded the reason how guides are given to people.

Maybe our beliefs are different, but I've learned that your family will have the ability to pop in every once in a while to see if you're alright, but they aren't allowed to be your guide/Guardian... this is especially prevalent in guides to people with a gift such as mine. I don't know many people who don't have this 'gift' to ask about their guides/Guardians, so I'm open to the idea that family might very well be able to guide people without the ability to speak with the dead, but as far as it goes... guides and Guardians are not always assigned to family members.

new topics

join