It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulford: US coup d’etat, martial law, prison camps early October

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry I missed this thread but it wasn't brought up when I did the search for Benjamin Fulford. This gives me some more ideas. If I remember correctly, the interview with him on the Project Camelot site kind of foretold what is happening right now. Does anyone Know whats going on with the stock market in Japan right now? Unfortunately I have to work in the morning and even though I have no personal vested interest in the market I do Know that any personal action we undertake right now from a consumer aspect generates commerce in some way shape or form and that affects what happens in commodities in a small way. I just hope everyone out there is alright as they can be right now and keeps fighting the good fight for their loved ones, family and neighbors. Best wishes.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Starred and flagged. This guy is well connected and thus knows his stuff. Star and flagged. I was just wondering if Project Camelot had had the chance to talk to hime recently in light of recent events and the impending (45 days) election. Man, I hope and prey that PTB have some sense left in them after working the system and making the common man slaves for so long!

edit - to fix grammar

[edit on 19-9-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
FEMA camp locations are listed at the following link:-

www.libertyforlife.com...

Video of FEMA camps
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lucky me, huh? Texas has plenty of camps, and not just far away, really close too. I probably should of checked out the one in Carrolton, it isn't too far.

But in all seriousness, after reading through this, it is interesting, but the way he answers makes me a bit leary of him. This all could be true, but it could all just be a bunch of bull. Anyone, correction, anyone who knows the markets, could look at the way the markets where going and predict this would happen. I did and I'm not a financial genius, just someone who watches closely. I shorted Lehmans way back in March; that was a bit early, but I would of made a killing off of it just recently; what a shame that is.

The way this guy answers questions bothers me. Trailing off sentences throws up a red flag for me. If it is this important, which this seems to be, why does he trail off? Is it because it is so bad, or because he is not sure what to say? He continually says "you know" and "OK", like he is authoritive.

Now this man could be being honest, or he could be a complete nut job. It is hard to tell, but Ninjas? Really? That makes it hard to believe. I'm somewhat torn between this. I've read of the Army unit starting there "homeland" tour starting October 1. I've read the thread talking about the Death Squads rounding up people on October 1. Will this happen? I certainly hope not, I'd like to actually use my degree I just got in May. I've read the post talking about the markets going down on specific dates; the next being October 6-8, sometime in there. Monday is the 6 and a lot of stuff has occured recently on the weekends-which is bizarre to say the least. If anything, I'd believe that the market takes another hit on one of those days, possibly all three. I would not at all be suprised if the market eventually settles at 7500, close to a 50% loss from the all time high.

As for this article, I'm not sure. Right now, a lot of threads on here are proclaiming this, giving some credibility to the issue here. But, how reliable are these sources? I'm a bit skeptical, and I think things will work out for the best, but it won't be real soon.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by ChrisJr03]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Luckily the 'camp' listed on that website nearest to me was built during the Korean war and has seen no maintenance since the 80's. But that doesn't keep it off the list over and over and...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is very alarming and it could very well be heading this way. I just read an nde that a woman had, she had no real prior knowledge of nwo agendas and conspiracies, because she said at one point when she saw pockets of light coming from tent villages that people had set up with prior knowledge that this would go down. She was surprised they knew ahead of time. Just a warning, this www.vinesbranch.com... is a really depressing look at the future.

But it made me think. Number one, do you think they don't know that calling martial law may lead to a revolution? Do you think they havn't got backup plans in place, such as sudden new diseases and instant warfare with Iran, which would probably make some nukes fly from China and Russia as well? Do you think they won't stir the pot with the most evil nefarious things just to ensure they don't get tossed in a predicted civil war? They probably have plan a, plan b, plan c, and horrible scenarios lined up in a kind of overkill. Thats the first thing that came to me after reading this account.
The second is she says more people die at each others hands, sort of going crazy and desperate, with gangs of murderers emerging, than of any other disaster combined. Whatever happens, meet up with others, and pool your resources and form some quick tribes somewhere. Even 8 year olds can help fish and gather firewood and haul water.

Her account had better not happen. Its up to us to make pockets of light from which to find solutions.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I found this comment on another thread and wondered if anyone here can verify the information as I don't live in the USA and have no other way of checking.

"Has anyone noticed the back-side of all street signs in the US? Flourescent tags are placed in strategic positions on the backs of State and Federal signs. Take a look and once you see the pattern, you’ll begin to realize that something is up."

Does this mean anything to anyone or is it normal or just simply untrue?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Yes, that is a known story to some, and there have been threads about the secret military coding of road signs here at ATS before. Like this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join