It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA and the Galveston West End Cover up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Okay, pats on the back and praise for starting a thread.

IS the cover up angle/theory finally dead? CNN has been flying around the westend pooling vids for affiliates.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

UTMB is not on the West end of the island, in fact there us very little out there other than homes and a few stores. My brother's house is there, and we have not been able to get any news (he s currently in Virginia). Interestingly, my brother was a police officer in Galveston, and has many friends on the force- even THEY have not been allowed to go out to the west beach area to assess damage of their own homes...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor

IS the cover up angle/theory finally dead? CNN has been flying around the westend pooling vids for affiliates.

Links?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (I'm thinking about selling my soul to the Devil ?)

Maybe this will amuse you more than a bunch of concerned people trying to figure out what happened to a part of their country.

Glad to help.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Media black outs eventually lift once information/situation is under better control.

Where was it stated that there would be a permanent black out of information?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
www.necn.com...

watch this video. It'll explain everything.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Go here...

maroonspoon.com...

KTRK is flying over Bolivar peninsula.

Also, they are reporting a number of pipelines and platforms in the Gulf have been destroyed.

Thanks for that. I have been watching houston news for a bit now.
My Aunt used to live in the LaPorte area...about four blocks from the water. ...She can pick up the remains of her property on monday according to the feeds. She called me so I know shes ok.

My sister is doing god knows what. She works in the HFD so, most likly she is coordinating the evac of those that choose to stay but now want to leave.

From what I saw on the feed their is no westend in Galveston island anymore. Anyone that made the mistake of staying there made the mistake of their lives.

And more rain is on its way from what the news said... just what Houston doesn't need.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized

Media black outs eventually lift once information/situation is under better control.

No where.

Basically.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I've seen no footage past Jamaica Beach. If you've seen otherwise, I'd welcome and appreciate the link.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Jamica beach is the cut off point.... It looks like that is where the wall ended. I saw on the feeds a little ways after jamacia beach is just dirity water.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Nowhere.

THe OP stated in the first post he had a hinky feeling that the PTB where covering up the disaster. KHOU is receiving pooled vid from CNN.

WHere have you been . Have you even read the entire thread?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

"As I see it the problem is that news coverage isn't giving pictures of a specific area that you personally want to see? Is that a conspiracy?"

Ummm. . .yes, it is. I think he made clear that ALL news coverage of this area has been blocked. This wreaks of conspiracy.

There's nothing 'personal' about it.

Thuth
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nowhere.

THe OP stated in the first post he had a hinky feeling that the PTB where covering up the disaster. KHOU is receiving pooled vid from CNN.

WHere have you been . Have you even read the entire thread?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Tuebor]

Once again, I'm going to ask you to produce the video. KHOU didn't even go as far as Jamaica Beach, so NO, they did not show the west end of Galveston Island.

We were all watching it and talking about it real time in this very thread...where the hell have you been. Have you even read the thread???

[edit on 9-14-2008 by Valhall]

link   
reply to post by Tuebor

In fact I have read the ENTIRE thread.

My point was that no where was it implied that the media blackout would be ongoing, just that there was one initially. Your egoistic statement was to the effect of 'look now they are showing footage, so you were wrong there was no blackout...' which is an illogical deduction.

link   
reply to post by space57

here

www.khou.com...

they have been streaming all day

there is NO COVER UP

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

but there is alot of damage and sufering

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

First secure the area's information. Then release it how you want it out. That's the blackout, friend, and the conspiracy.

Cell phones controlled by FEMA means Cell Phone Cameras controlled by FEMA.

Thuth
ConspiracyGrimoire

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Tuebor

In fact I have read the ENTIRE thread.

My point was that no where was it implied that the media blackout would be ongoing, just that there was one initially. Your egoistic statement was to the effect of 'look now they are showing footage, so you were wrong there was no blackout...' which is an illogical deduction.

I understood that the media had difficulty gettings access becuase of air space restrictions. That is completely normal and expected. Read the thread again

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

There WAS a blackout.

There IS a conspiracy.

Removed links to personal website/
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by space57
reply to post by Manasseh

First secure the area's information. Then release it how you want it out. That's the blackout, friend, and the conspiracy.

Cell phones controlled by FEMA means Cell Phone Cameras controlled by FEMA.

WTF

got any evidence of that in this disaster or is you paranoia on high alert!

Mod edit:Removed link to personal website in quote.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
At the news feeds on moroonsppon earlier... One of the shoots went past jamacia beach. I watched it for a bit.. there is nothing there. It is still and competlely underwater. I don't know how far.. To san louis I think because they showed some footage from there and it was still there... But yeah that part of the island is nothing but dirty water.

Its gone. Nothing to show but water of where houses once stood.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join