It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Conspiracies Genuinely Concern/Worry You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The idea of using some Project Blue Beam technology to fake the Return of Jesus... since about 2 billion people are Christian, and b/millions more would probably convert just because somebody put up the "proof"... I can't imagine how the NWO/the men behind the curtain wouldn't be tempted to do this if the technology to pull it off exists. Contrary to the persecution of Christians that is commonly touted as an end-times scenario, I beleive a PBB would give and excuse to execute everyone who doesn't accept "Jesus," i. e., the NWO control.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What worries me is not as much conspiracy, but fact. We all know the world is pretty well screwed up in many ways and that it will continue to get worse. Although I must admit alot of the conspiracies I have read about do worry me a little bit.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
NWO!

Hands down. As a matter of fact, because of the corrupt and evil elitist in this world...we have many other conspiracies brewing, directly tied to the NWO in some way. Even HAARP goes this direction.

I'm not worried about 2012 at all. I believe some of the things said will happen, others are just misinformed. 2012 doesn't worry one bit. I'm ready for whatever on 2012.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Every religion is a "conspiracy" to dominate you, to steal your irretrievable time and, most importantly, to steal your money.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
its hard to say. i would say what concerns me the most about conspiracy subjects is that some are plainly lies, whilst others are unfolding on a daily basis.

the thing that concerns me the most is that people let their beliefs control what they want to see. believers and non believer just get caught up in the circular debate, neither side open their eyes to what is true.

its not like that for everybody, but you get a large chunk from either side that do.

the reason it concerns me the most, is because the wrong stuff is still being put around as fact, and the stuff that is true or has a strong possibility of being true instantly gets denounced and ridiculed.

either way the truth will never be found on a large scale, meaning any conspiracy that are true have no chance of being shown to be true on a larger scale. and all the conspiracys that are lies will live on to fool different people from more and more generations.

ATS is as far as it gets, and as far out of exsistence it gets. my concern is we will all be here in 20-50 years saying the same stuff. my hope is that some of this stuff is taken serious in the mainstream so we can finally get to the bottom of it and provide the facts and ins and outs to everybody, so that people become aware of the truths and unknowns and immune to the lies/deception.

but that will never happen.

edit: missed words out, thats what happens when you type faster than what your thinking.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What worries me is that everything is going digital, what means it is easier to erase and manipulate our history.

and it is easier to control us with this medium.

One big EMP over this earth and we are ALL screwed

secondly I am worried that we will never get rid of this system of turbo capitalism and central banking because people are too brainwashed.

I am sick of having less to spend every year because of inflation, taxes and more crap....

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The only one that concerns me at all is when they start colliding at the LHC but then again I don't see that as a conspiracy theory it's just being painted that way so it loses credibility.

Saying that though it stands to reason that a small number of conspiracy theorys are probably true as there has been confirmed conspiracys through out history.

So really it's not that wrong to look into them.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
2012 will come and go like every other year.

Nibiru will just turn out to be a load of crap.

But one thing that concerns me above everything else is the NWO, and the mass manipulation being done to accept it (What worries me even more is just how stupid people are that most don't notice, take what the government and its puppets say as Gospel, and everything else is a load of rubbish)

But then, whatever sins we allow them to do are our sins. We can sit here and debate all we like, but without getting up and doing anything about it (Stopping them by any means necessary), the inevitable will happen, and future generations will pay for it.

Unfortunately, I believe that, to stop the NWO, it will require nothing less than a total destruction of modern society so as to eliminate every scrap of the cancer that are the Freemasons/Skull and Bones/Illuminati etc. I have a feeling that by the time that humanity decides to actually do something about it, it'll be too late, and many, many people will have to die to correct what we should have done today before it spread too far - Started a revolution, and not a revolution led by a Freemason on a pre-determined course, but a true revolution by the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join