It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case Of The Devasted Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Been doing some thinking lately of cases that i've read and i remembered a case where there was an abuduction but cannot remember the full details of the case. So i am hoping someone could help me identify it. Basically a couple were abducted, they were taken onto the spaceship and told that their race came from a planet called Janos which had been destroyed by a nuclear accident , chain reaction of power plants or something like that. they were shown pictures/videos of the planet. they were told they had been looking for a new home and liked Earth and wanted to settle here. They were then returned to their car and it was only some time later that they remembered what had happened, possibily under hynponotic regression.

Anyone know anything more about this as it is really bugging me!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Is this what you were looking for?

The Janos People

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I never heard of it, but I fully understand if this race got wiped out through an accident like this: they where obviously complete retards.

I dont see any sense whatsoever in just kidnapping people on random, telling them "hi I'd like to come and live on your planet!" and then make them not remember a thing of it.

After hearing this, I'm not sure I would want them anywhere close to our planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I never heard of it, but I fully understand if this race got wiped out through an accident like this: they where obviously complete retards.

I guess we humans are retards too. We still don´t know exactly what will happen with the LHC when they commence actual collisions at full power.
Maybe the "people" of Janos thought they were going to understand more about the nature of the universe too when they destroyed their planet...?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That's it!! Brilliant. thank you everyone and thanks for the link. It gives me more info than i knew before about this case. Not sure if i buy into the case though but it makes fascinating reading anyhow!!!

top topics

join