It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swing-State Newspapers Distribute 'Terror' Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I received a copy of this in the paper today as well. Regardless of the material, what disturbs me the most is that this was put in the Newspaper. Correct if I am a wrong, but the news is supposed to be impartial and there is nothing impartial about this. Yes I know that not all news is impartial, but this is ridiculous. If I had wanted to see this video, I would have looked for it.

And honestly, if it had been a DVD from any of Michael Moore's Documentaries, the outcry would be horrendous. I expect better from journalism and am very disappointed that this was circulated in the manner that it was.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I live in east North Carolina and yes, i got it. Haven't opened it because it was immediately lost upon entering the clutter-flied "Raxus Prime" like living room of mine.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

To me the message this DVD is sending is clear: Vote McCain or Islamic Terrorists will kill you.

We received one of these in our Sunday paper.

I think it was exactly as you said.
There were so many things in that program that I've heard alot in this Presidential campaign that I've heard the media and internet say about Obama.

Maybe it was a way to instill fear in the people. If so, it didn't scare me at all.
It also says on the cover to "give it to someone else so they can see it" or something to that effect.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
About this election.

I give most of you credit for being able to make up your own minds in this election or any other election.

I know this video has been out for over a year now. Both political parties have and will use any technique they deem necessary to keep the public on the emotional puppet strings.

I have watched none of the debates..nor primaries in this coming election. Not interested in it. It means nothing compared to what will happen after the next president takes the oath of office.

Furthermore to those of you incredibly insecure and yourself fear mongers...this video does not accuse the average Muslim. It is talking about Radical Muslims and also how the Radical Muslims use the system to infiltrate the Mosques..to spread their doctrine and dogma.....everywhere they establish Mosques.

It is "not" talking about the average Muslim. The religion has all these tenants in it ...these horrible practices but the average Muslim has little interest in them and like many peoples wants to make a living for themselves and their families. Even a very conservative person like me knows this.

The reason you don't see the Muslims and the Islamic faith...conquering other nations as is done in the west...is that they know they cannot take on the west ...one on one..or even several Islamic Nations ..on one. They do not have the strength or fortitude to do so. They must operate by "stealth" as they are doing in England and Europe. Slowly infiltrating and taking over...bit by bit. I have known this trend for over 20 years as I have relatives in Germany and they have given information's about what is happening there.
What is happening in France and the Netherlands is only a beginning. Some nations are becoming alarmed. This is being very carefully kept out of our news and information/educational sources. It is not accidental.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The video which was really offensive.... was also distributed by mail... at least it was here in the Roanoke valley.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join