It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw ufo/weathermod? near Ontario Calif. airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So i was walking to work wednesday night (9/10/08)in Ontario Calif.and at just around 10:35pm (pacific) i heard a sound of something that flew over me about 80 feet above ground, passed me, and then came back. It was very dark and from what i could tell it was spherical shaped, and it was moving very fast making S shaped, and zig-zag patterns and it sounded wierd not like a normal airplane it had no engine sound but if you could imagine a jet or spherical object tearing through the wind like what i saw with just the sound of this thing whipping through the air(kind of like a long banner being whipped by the wind) is what i heard.

AS it was zig-zagging it was leaving this WHITE TRAIL behind it which was dissapearing after a couple seconds, it flew over me for around 40 seconds (the whole time i was ready to run for my life if i saw a little green beam shoot out)
also i was no more than half a mile east fo the airport and directly under flight path of UPS and FED EX cargo planes, as a UPS plane approached about 5-10 seconds before plane got there the ufo sped away heading south. Just after it left,the wind picked up and it got really cold (First wind and most cold i've seen all year) FROM THURSDAY MORNING UNTIL MIDDAY SATURDAY IT HAS BEEN VERY FOGGY (FIRST ALL YEAR) if anyone might be able to explain this or know something about this it would help thanks. -Binks

join