It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice Needed and if Possible some Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It started 4 years ago, I began waking up at stupid o'clock for no apparent reason. I felt massively hungry, as if I had'nt eaten in days. I tried to get back to sleep but could'nt, it was as though I was waiting for something or someone. I felt 'bothered' for wants of a better word. At the time we live in the countryside which at night was deadly silent apart from the occasional aircraft from local USAF and RAF bases, Mildenhall and Lakenheath to be exact. Around the same time as the sleep thing I began to have a hightened sence of awareness, as though I was anticipating something big was going to happen, something big but not nice either. I felt compellled to research survival techniques and various other topics that were not your normal everyday research topics. Now bare in mind that I spent 3 years serving my country and on occasion the US as well during my late teens, I saw things that were 'disturbing' to say the least and experienced things during this time no person should but I got on and got over it, therefore the sudden need to resarch the things I felt the need to research seemed out of place but urgent none the less. Some of the things I needed to research and understand ranged from the effects of Radiation, prevention of sickness etc, protection of sensitive electrionic equipment during what I can only relate to as a severer solar storm of some sort. Also evasion and covert ops kinda stuff, in a nut shell - Bloody wierd needs to learn and understand stuff I never thought I would need and to be honest no normal person should ever need to know. I began having very real dreams of some sort of invasion, some threat to mankind but something if though if I could understand the things I have mentioned above I could somehow make a difference to the outcome of this 'Event' of mankind, not specifically me but maybe a number of people like me. The dreams ranged from seeing members of my family being hurt in ways no one could ever describe, to some sort of international oppresion or dominance from beings not of this world. These to be honest freaked me the hell out for days and days and only fed my need to learn and understand things that were not your average 'day to day' stuff.
I had very real dreams of meeting these 'beings' of being told things about the future of mankind and the world as we know it. About the end of life and understanding as we know it.

Now with the above in mind, please understand that at the time I was 34 years old, had a steady job and was/am married for many years with 3 young children. I do not have a history of mental health problems and have always been the bloke next door, my family aswell have no history of histerier or mental health, nutty tendancies so as you can imagine I was kinda taken back by this new but unnerving experience and the question foremost on my mind was WHY ME - WHY NOW!!!

Around the time all this was happening to me I notice I had a mark on my left fore arm:

I have highlighted the mark I am refering to, buts its more than a mark its actually something in there. No marks of entry but its definatly something that was#nt there before all the above happened. Also I have discovered that its magnetic, not massivly but magnetic none the less. Sometimes it feels hot other times it feels really really cold. The heat side of it was at night when I awoke then it would feel cold for days then it would feel hot again and I would start waking up and going through the same hunger and worry as mentioned above.
I have spoken to my GP about getting it removed and am awaiting further infomation about it but whats worrying me is that after about 3 years since the events mentioned above its starting to feel warm, its starting to get hot and tbh I really dont want anything starting again like it has in the past.

Any advice would be greatfully received. I have never mentioned anything in this to anyone - EVER not even my Wife.

HELP!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ran out of word space above but reading back through it I can see why I have'nt mentioned this to anyone before, I sound like some sort of nut job - which I am not btw
. I am not saying I think its this or that, Just looking for some sort of rational explanation is all, if there is one.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Have you ever had the feeling or thought that you might have been abducted in the last 5 years? But your memory was erased or ask your wife has there even been a time where u dissapeared and then came back with no explanation? I believe you friend, there is deffiantely something on the horizon, i cant help you but i was maybe wondering if you could help me with any survival tips...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If you think that thing on your arm is an implant I don't know why your messing around with a doctor! I'd be digging that out myself!

Seeing as your looking for advice, i think the answers you need are in that implant. I don't know what else to say, dreams of impending doom/insomnia aren't usually a good thing, do you have any anxiety outside of this, like work or family. These symptoms are common manisfestations of stress.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have thought about getting the box cutter out many times but the problem there is if I get it wrong I could be in trouble as I am on Warfrin, a blood thinning agent but once the course of these drugs are finished I would imagine that I would turn Doctor and get it out. I lead a normal, relatively stress free life, no problems or anxiety that I am aware of. My wife and I are happy as ever (Been together for almost 15 years) My kids are doing well in school and college. I cant think of anything that would stress me enough to get myself in such a state as to premote the dreams/feeling I get.

AusChiLLi, where would you like me start mate, I have documentation about all sorts you would'nt believe. If my pc was to get into the laws hands I swear I would be locked up for years for some sort terrorism etc I have just put it on DVD to 'Archive' safely off of my pc.

The most outlandish conclusion I came to was the Abduction scenario but I am not saying thats whats been going on, after all I am just your average Joe. Nothing special going on with me, though I am a bloody good **photographer
but I feel this would not be grounds for a suitable abductee condidate but tbh I am not ruling anything out right now.

** was until someone broke into my home while I was in hospital and stole my 2 camera bags containing all of my £10,000 worth of gear.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I could somehow make a difference to the outcome of this 'Event' of mankind, not specifically me but maybe a number of people like me.

Ok, first of there are major contradictions in your post that need to be discussed before anything else.

You call yourself Star-Traveler, but put forth a lengthy story asking for other people to explain to you what is happening. Obviously you have formed your own concrete opinions about what has happened to you so, “Why this rouse of asking other people about it?.” Please answer this questions if you want some “real” advice.

As well you stated that all this happened:

Now with the above in mind, please understand that at the time I was 34 years old, had a steady job and was/am married for many years with 3 young children

And yet, before this statement you also post:

It started 4 years ago, I began waking up at stupid o'clock for no apparent reason.

And yet after this, you state:

Now bare in mind that I spent 3 years serving my country and on occasion the US as well during my late teens.

Firstly, you are having great difficulty in explaining the chain of events from beginning to the end. I recommend that you give yourself a day of rest on this topic, here is why. In art design and English literature it is recommended that you give yourself a full 24 hours between when you compose an artwork, or lengthy piece of literature.

I understand that your post doesn’t quite meet the category of a lengthy piece of literature, however, if the same level of anxiety and stress is felt by you at this time then giving yourself time away from your post is a good thing. It will enable you to re-examine your thoughts from a fresh perspective and perhaps edit your post for greater clarity. I do this myself all the time.

You need to better clarify the following things in order for any advice to be anywhere close to helpful.

Are you still married? Why did you state that all this happened when your family situation was different, when later you state that your still married. What has changed I your family situation now that was not there before?

You mentioned your military service, however, you have stated some things that seem to conflict themselves concerning the military. Most terms of service are 2 or 4 years or longer. 3 years is indicative in the United States of a mental or physical early discharge from a normal 4 year contract. You stated that you served in another country, what country?

You stated that you have seen a GP doctor. Obviously, what your doctor has to say about this would be the most important, yet you have failed to tell us what advice he has given you.

It seems, so far, that your post sounds slightly paranoid and confused. Don’t feel bad about this because it also happened to me when I was talking about a history of sleep paralysis one time. Events that happen many years ago that are from a dream or a dreamlike state can often get tangled with other memories. It happens to everyone. That’s why taking a breather and re-clarifying your time line of events will help you greatly.

Dreams are mostly related to waking concerns. Dreams of being attacked or whatnot. People who have been attacked by thugs or had their car stolen also have weird dreams for a time. It is enough to say that if you either have had a traumatic event happen to you or the severe anxiety of a possible attack against you then yes, it can affect your dreams and your desires to gain a weapon or other self defense training.

Some of the things I needed to research and understand ranged from the effects of Radiation, prevention of sickness etc, protection of sensitive electronic equipment during what I can only relate to as a severer solar storm of some sort. Also evasion and covert ops kinda stuff, in a nut shell - Bloody weird needs to learn and understand stuff I never thought I would need

There are many people who study these things from time to time. These people are called survivalists and no, not all of them are whacked out. Feelings of dread and worry, even for an unspecified reason can cause you to learn things that you might think would help you either to face your fears, or a real perceived threat.

The part that seems to stick out in my mind about your story is the lack of continuity and information concerning actual facts. What did you doctor say about this? Why did you not tell your wife about this? Why are you convinced that it was aliens (as your sign on name suggests)? Why have you either omitted or convoluted an accurate time line of these events? Why did you imply that your family situation has changed but then slightly contradicted that remark by saying that your still married to your wife?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Is it me or does it look like a melanoma?

Go see your doctor

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Mate that sucks someone stole your gear
. Well im not sure if Warfin stays in your system for long but I would get that out imediately when your done with it.

You mentioned it was magnetic could you elaborate on that?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hotwings, you have some very valid points there and I will do my best to try and resolve them before we go any further.

This started happening approx. 4 years ago as stated, guess I need to learn my math a little more as I was 32'ish then (36 Now). We (Myself and my family wife included) have since moved from that part of the country due to other problems that arose with local travellers (Gypsies) and my photographic business. We were threatened by 3 large traveller families which was both scarey to my family and I feared would end very badly. We are happy where we are now and are leading a very chilled existance. This is our fresh start.

The Name: StarTraveller came from my photographic work using telescopes etc to basically take pictures of the moon's surface, stars and the planets (Can post some pics if anyone wants me to. My friends use to call me that amongst other things lol.

The Millitary thing is because I was diagnosed with a Left to right Shunt (Hole in the heart not life threatening but it did effect physical capabilities) hence the 3 years. I was looking forward to a career in the armed forces. oh well to that one. I am in the UK btw which hopefully answers the question of what 'other' country did I serve in. I was serving my own country - UK first and foremost. Please can we leave my millitary career there as I feel its not really too relevant for the topic in hand.

During my treatment with the Warfrin (Due to a blood clot on my leg following a quadbiking accident lol ) I spoke to the doctor during a blood test and have made an appointment regarding the thing in my arm. I will update once I know more (Spoke regarding this approx. 10 days ago and am awaiting an appointment)

I apologise if I am having problems trying to put this lot together, I had spoken briefly about this to my wife and I mean briefly. At the end of the day I am the head of my family. My falimy (Hopefully) look upto me for support and guidance, My concern regarding discussing this is that I would loose respect or credibility within my family. It was easier just to deal with it than to try and explain it all to those that have not really been raised with an open mind, namely my Wife who cant quite get her head around certaint things in this strange world we live in.

At the end iof the day buddy, I would rather believe that this is all a pigment of my imagination. I am not sure what to make of these events and as such have asked here for oppinions etc. I certainly have not concluded that this is definatly Alien related.

Thanks for your thoughts on this. Hope this helps clarify things a little.

Steve, I had been working with some metalwork and noticed that small metal filings were attaching themselves to my arm at this spot. Its kinds funny to see which is what struck me about the magnetism thing. The warfrin should be out of my system within 40 hours or so once I have stopped taking them. I have another 8 weeks on them.

Chad Deffo not mate, its below the skin. There's nothing like a mole etc on the surface of my skin.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a competent doctor could excise that thing in 15 minutes...after some lab work of course

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Interesting, I haven't heard of a magnetic melanoma before!
Eight Weeks, you're breaking my balls man, I can't wait that long. How long ago did the mark appear i the context of the rest of your story?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the 2012 phenomenon.

We all live here on our planet that is in our solarsystem. Our solarsystem exists in a spiral arm off the center of our galaxy. Everything has cycles. We have a yearly cycle here on the planet. The galaxy itself has a cycle. So to does the spiral arm which houses our solarsystem. We're in a vortex. We in the vortext of the spiral arm have a 26000 (or there abouts) year cycle. Our galaxy has also a galatic equator. This is a real flat shaped disk that extends out past the reaches of our galaxy. The spiral arm that our solarsytem is housed in passed our solarsystem down through and up through the galatic equator.

The galatic equator is and extreamly gravitional force dence area. All things within life respond to gravitional pull. The 2012 date is about midway point through the galatic equator. It's a passing that takes about 7 years. We should start to enter into the gravitaional disk sometime mid 2009. This is a time period that is well documented throughout history in prophecy and historic records. Science is only now catching up with their limited understandings.

Basicly the world is "ending" however that shouldn't be alarming. According to several ancient cultures there's been worlds that rise up on the planet only to fall and become something new. The "World" is the way mankind has broken up the land masses into kingdoms and nations.

People have been waking up to "something" and this is it. Many people will be waking up over the next couple years, but some will never wake up.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Very interesting Incarnate, though I am not sure my post relates to this but who knows...

Steve, 4 years ago or thereabouts mate, as stated around the time all this started to occur. Kind of feeling a little embarrased by my thread but I guess thers no harm in asking here. Didnt notice it straight away, so cant be 100% sure when or how it got there.

Hoping not to have to wait for 8 weeks to get it out, I cant exackly see me bleeding to death from this little thing. Will wait and see when the appointment comes through.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't think you should feel embarrassed by your thread, if it's what you've genuinely experienced, there's no need. I think it's very brave of you to discuss it openly.

That thing on your arm does look a bit like a melanoma, what exactly has your GP said about it? Has he referred you to a dermatolgist? Even if you weren't on warfarin, I would strongly advise against you attempting to cut it out yourself! DIY surgery isn't a great idea!!! When did you first notice it? Did it just seem to 'appear' overnight? Sorry for the questions, but I'm just trying to establish what connection, if any, it has with what else you say you are experiencing.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It seems to me that you were already knowledgable about abductions etc before these events began to happen to you. You could be a prime example of the term Self Fulfilling Prophecy where by you are actually deceiving yourself into believing in these strange occurences.
You're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5!
If I was you I would steer clear of this kind of stuff and concentrate your energies on something else.
Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey Starmist,

The doctor also agrees that it is something under my skin and not on my skin.

I noticed it and thought 'whats This' abit like when you find a bruise and cant figure out or remeber where it came from or how you done it.

Mintwithahole, as stated above mate this is not the conclusion I have come to or decided to follow. I am merely asking question about possibilities.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
Hey Starmist,

The doctor also agrees that it is something under my skin and not on my skin.

I noticed it and thought 'whats This' abit like when you find a bruise and cant figure out or remeber where it came from or how you done it.

Mintwithahole, as stated above mate this is not the conclusion I have come to or decided to follow. I am merely asking question about possibilities.

Fair enough. I think the only advice I could give you, which I think everyone else has also given you, is get that thing on your arm removed as soon as possible.I hope it turns out okay for you.
Stay well.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My best advise would be to talk to an expert. Don't just go to a family doctor or dermatologist. Dr. Roger Lehr specializes in these kinds of possible implants. He can be contacted at [email protected]. For more info, his website should be able to help you. www.alienscalpel.com....
By no means should you cut it out yourself. This would simply contaminate what could possibly be vital evidence for the advancement of implant research.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

MMmmmmm, sorry to sound sceptical, but you didn't really answer my questions. Did it 'appear' overnight? I haven't actually looked at what's on your arm in person, so couldn't really say whether or not it's under the skin, or on it. The skin, as an organ, is quite complicated anyway. I have no idea what it is, but you should get it checked out by a GP in the first instance, and, preferably, by a dermatologist. There are a fair few odd conditons out there which, in the main, noone outside of the medical profession have heard of which could be an explanation for that part of your experience at least. My honest advice, again, would be to get it checked out, for your own good. You really can't mess around with things like that. Bruises randomly occur all the time, so it's no real use comparing what you have to bruises. Sure - out there, there are interesting physical remnants of apparent 'experiences', but bruises happen quite naturally.

Another question would be, 'what do YOU feel are the explanations for your experiences thus far'? Sometimes, in very subjective experiences, the answers lie merely within yourself. So, you've obviously experienced something, a change within yourself. What do YOU think about it? At the end of the day, if it's real, it doesn't matter what a million people think, it's what you think that matters.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think you're missing my point, which is there was not a particlular time that I noticed it. Just a 'oh right wonder when that got there' my comaprison with the bruses thing was just that. They happen but we cant actually put a time and date as to when it actually happened.

I am getting it looked at as soon as I get my appointment through and will update as and when this happens.

If I thought I had some idea of what is/was going on then I surely would'nt make myself look silly and ask on the internet. This is'nt normally the sort of thing I would openly discuss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join