It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Elected, Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

You forgot one, she has a tanning bed.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
OK, so after U2U reminders 1 and 2, why is this thread still open? It is obviously just another bash Sarah Palin thread. Where's the discussion of platforms - hers or the Republican Party's?

[edit on 9/16/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
OK, so after U2U reminders 1 and 2, why is this thread still open? It is obviously just another bash Sarah Palin thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And after being elected, what other politicians in the U.S. or world-wide have ever done things for their supporters?

Should we get rid of them all?

Would there be any politicians left?

Sounds pretty hypocritical to me ...

[edit on 9/16/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Right on Marg6043! Thanks for all the links. I might add that today on one of my network forums I came across this post regarding the "ALASKA WOMEN REJECT PALIN RALLY" that was held the same day that she returned home.

Evidently her homecoming rally (which was covered by the media) palled in comparison with this anti-Palin rally. Somehow we need to listen to those who live up close and personal in her same community. It appears that she has alienated a whole group of women there. The woman who started the rally wasn't sure how many would turn out since getting 25 people to an event like this is tough in them parts....but she was shocked by the streets lined 6 deep with women carrying posters and signs like "Bush in a Skirt".

Here is the link with video:

mudflats.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Where's the discussion of platforms - hers or the Republican Party's?

IMHO she really doesn't have any platform apart from the script they gave her the last minute, when it was decided she'd be the veep candidate. Sure, she can see Russia from her house.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Past experience...

...every time I have witnessed a merger, an election, or the hiring of a new manager, I have seen a "house cleaning" happen. Why? Well....you get rid of people who cannot share your vision, and bring in people you feel comfortable with having them represent your vision.

I don't see what the news story is here.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join