It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Heh, with all these dates being bandied around, people 'discussing' the validity of SmokingMan2006's words of adivce, Beamish's words of caution, Mystiq's words of compromise and Mr(s)Green's words of agreement. One thing , one date is important in anyone's minds.

That date is TODAY.

Don't worry about what event's may transpire in the near future or the far future, just woory about today, most of us expect , nay RELY on there being a tomorrow, for a lot of people ( some of who I knew) there ISN'T going to be a tomorrow.

Thinking about what MAY happen , whether we know about it for sure, are told about it by Aliens or by spirits, or whether we can take an educated guess or roll the dice of chance, does no good to anyone, live for today and treat today like your last, because one things for sure, one day it WILL be your last, if your expecting or not.

People go round arguing the toss over whether Smokingmans right, or if Beamish is right, we all have our own thoughts on ANY matter, if we agree with the OP or not, we shouldn't throw insults to intelligence around after all children do that if they can't get their way. We are supposed to be grown-up's , or at least mature enough to listen to each other, understand what they are trying to say, then give a response , the OP should do the same.

Maybe SMokingman believes he was contacted, I truly hope he was , someday ( soon - crosses fingers_XX) I will/ may be too, or at least if not contacted , the truth will be made know to me. Other people may have been contacted , they just haven't had the gumption/ cajones to come forward and tell us in fear that they may be thought of as 'nutters'.
People can have they're opinions, we should take a step back before really getting into an argument about 'Your TOTALLY wrong' etc.

We should appreciate the fact they actually came forward with a story , fact or fiction, it shouldn't matter, after all, us being here we came for this kind of story didn't we?
Yes there are those of the mindset to fool people straight away, but what does it accomplish?
A brief 5 minutes in the soptlight then ridicule for the rest of your life?
A couple of Dollars or Pounds on book sales, you can't take it with you when you die can you?

Knowledge is what we all seek, even a story , even if IT IS ficitious can help achieve someone to gain knowledge.
For example , one of the most fantastic storylines - StarTrek, helped us think about Aliens, helped us try to understand our concepts of meeting an Alien and what we or how we would conduct ourselves.

People like SMokingmans stories ( true or false is one thing I won't get into here) gave me advice and at least a couple of pointers, it helped my knowledge levels go up a couple of notches, even Beamish's 'arguments' against it being true helped me temper enthusiam with calmness and thoughfulness.
To take a step back , and understand that I have to conduct my self in a civilised way, should an Alien appear to me, I would want to jump for joy , or run in fear, Either way whatever happens all I can be is myself at that moment and to see both sides of the argument / discussion here helped me .

Everyone has a voice here , whether you agree with it or not, add your voice, but be civilised , do not go down the path of 'trolling' , have a say but be understanding to each other.

After all thats what the Aliens want from us isn't it?
For us to be civilised and respectful of others.
Be tolerant NOT trollerant.And yet NOT be GURU'd .

If you don't , won't or can't say anything helpful , meaningful or to add insight or knowledge to another then please don't say anything at all.
You'll only make yourself and the rest of us either look stupid or confused to the rest of the internet.
We need to aspire to be intelligent people looking for only FACT.

Edited : coz I can't spell properly today... Podgystabbyfinger syndrome.

[edit on 5/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's just an evil spirit in alien clothes.
Thanks,
TT

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Another sincere, earnest and insightful post from you, DataWraith.

I’d expect nothing less from someone who I really believe has gained the most from this thread. There is something about your postings that just typifies honesty and openness, but that also have a wonderful humour and frankness that many of smokingman2006’s “believers” sorely lack. It’s a shame that “being awake” also demands that the “awake” be so belligerent and blinkered towards those who don’t see the world the same way as them.

There’s no pretence in your obvious desires to see and experience everything that this thread’s author says he has. Somehow, I believe that if this thread had been authored by you, after authentic events, then, well, maybe I wouldn’t have to wear this skeptic’s hat.

For your sheer honesty, and if I could, I’d applaud you.

However, for the time being, I can’t remove that hat just yet.

We should appreciate the fact they actually came forward with a story , fact or fiction, it shouldn't matter, after all, us being here we came for this kind of story didn't we?
Yes there are those of the mindset to fool people straight away, but what does it accomplish?
A brief 5 minutes in the soptlight then ridicule for the rest of your life?
A couple of Dollars or Pounds on book sales, you can't take it with you when you die can you?

smokingman2006’s story is great. As fiction. As an attempt at relaying fact, well, we don’t need another explanation as to what I think, do we?

I came here, to ATS, with the hope that I may well be lucky enough to be at the forefront of something that will, ultimately, change the world. To be able to say ‘Yep, I remember when that broke on ATS.’ That reflects my honest belief that someday, something extraordinary absolutely will happen.

What I don’t want is to read stories. If I did, I’d have joined a sci-fi site, or indulge in the pleasure of writing them myself.

False testimony, or testimony based on misperception of the brain’s ability to deceive, has the capacity to do a lot of damage. Unfortunately, that damage is often shrugged off by those it affects as being nothing but another piece of experience.

To me, listening to and trusting declarations from an unproven source, simply because that source repeats familiar language and concepts that you hold to be true, is akin to being led, stumbling blindly, towards an unreachable goal.

Knowledge is what we all seek, even a story , even if IT IS ficitious can help achieve someone to gain knowledge.
For example , one of the most fantastic storylines - StarTrek, helped us think about Aliens, helped us try to understand our concepts of meeting an Alien and what we or how we would conduct ourselves.

Nice analogy.

However, there is an alternative viewpoint; Star Trek may well have helped to acclimatise our psyche to the idea of alien life, but it is the series’ author’s own concepts we have accepted and embraced.
Their opinions.
Their impressions.
Their, for the want of a better word, propaganda.

See my point? Just accepting something because you like the sound of it, or because it fits, does not automatically make it correct. Or even honest. And, at worst, it could be manipulative.

The jury’s still out as to whether smokingman2006 is intentionally hoaxing us. I accept that there may be extraneous circumstances. Nevertheless, I still think we are seeing a “script” being acted out, as opposed to watching a documentary.

The question is: who wrote the script?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey guys, still here.
Get a load of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Later!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Hey guys, still here.
Get a load of this:

Later!

Hey thanks for that, nice link
Reading the thread replies its a mixed reception. The footage is amazing what ever it is of.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I believe SM's story that he was contacted. But by whom is the real question now. I still keep an eye on this thread with all of your replies, you are all so cool.

I, however, still follow the gfl. Their message resonates and also matches very closely the messages of Ra.

As far as the object in our solar system, my belief is that it is there ... and it is coming. I relinquished all fear and I now follow only with curiosity.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I believe SM's story that he was contacted. But by whom is the real question now. I still keep an eye on this thread with all of your replies, you are all so cool.

I, however, still follow the gfl. Their message resonates and also matches very closely the messages of Ra.

Yes I was introduced to the message of Ra in one of my 2012 threads this weekend and im really impressed with them, I know they are channelled but they just seem very very good. I have heard something similar to the message of Ra before about how it is all about at what frequency we resonate at. Then come ascension we will join all others who resonate at the same frequency as us. This is why the Pleadians and the GFL are trying to get us to raise our frequency to one of love and light so as many of us as possible ascend. This of course depends on your belief but the way I look at it is this...what possible harm can it do to radiate love and light?

The message of Ra are very in depth and it will keep me busy for a while but I love anything like that. Im glad you like them too Blujay.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello readers & posters
Beamish you are free to believe whatever makes you feel better in life but others are equally allowed to follow their own belief and you of all people should respect this and stop stomping on those poster or calling them blind sheeps.

There is nothing script in my experience and there are many on these boards here who have had similar experiences but refuse to share them due to posters like you who crush their story with a flowing writing skill but little or no understanding for peoples feelings.
In me you have no such victory as I do not dent or bent this easy as many posters & readers here have seem.

Peace & hope
SM

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Good to see you stop in,SM; anything new or interesting from your friends? It would be interesting if they could find a way around whatever non-disclosure agreement or treaty is holding them back and they could pop in a visit a few of the posters here; I myself would welcome a visit, even tho I seriously doubt that any would believe any account of such that I did post here.

namaste.

seeker

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Smokingman2006 there is the possibility that your visitors didn't tell you an untruth about something being seen out in space in April of 2009 after all.

If you go through the following thread you will see that there is or was something out there in space during April 21, 2009; but there is still a debate going on as to what it was and if it is still out there and if it was real then where is it?

The guy that starts off the thread has a very good video of another star or another planet out in space in the direction of our Sun. If you watch his video it seems very real.

Then to further show proof that his claim of his video being real, another poster on page 12 called "WeAreOne" looked through his old photos and he has a similar picture.

So... there is the high probability that your "visitors" did tell you the truth after all.

This seems to back up what Smokingman2006 "visitors" told him.

What do all of you think of all of this? How is it that the rest of the world didn't see this strange object in the sky on April 21, 2009? Where is it now? Is it hidden directly in front of the Sun or behind the Sun? It has to be there somewhere.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I am a new poster, WOW, who knew there were people this umm..well you know, in the world. Good to see that not everyone buys into this ..hook line and sinker.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
It would be interesting if they could find a way around whatever non-disclosure agreement or treaty is holding them back and they could pop in a visit a few of the posters here; I myself would welcome a visit, even tho I seriously doubt that any would believe any account of such that I did post here.

namaste.

seeker

I believe there is a treaty and they are doing everything possible to work within it but to also help us.

The Prime Directive

As our planet evolved and eventually developed nuclear capabilities
in WWII, many ET species began paying a lot more attention to what
was happening on Earth. This accounts for the large increase in UFO
sightings during and after WWII. A few more advanced species are
particularly concerned that we could seriously damage our planet. The
most vivid UFO sightings tend to be focused around nuclear and
military research facilities. The famous 1947 Roswell incident, where
two UFOs crashed and were recovered in the New Mexico desert, took
place right near where the 509th bomb group was located—the only
nuclear-capable jet fleet in the world at that time!

Some of the more advanced species are sending clear warnings to those
in power not to play with nuclear bombs. Three military witnesses in
the book Disclosure describe accounts where nuclear warheads were
disarmed or destroyed. In one case, 16 nuclear warheads were totally
disarmed in one day after UFOs were sighted over military bases
firing pencil-thin red beams into the warheads.

One of the reasons I'm so optimistic about all this is that even
though some of these less advanced species may be causing problems
here, other species far advanced of them will not allow us or any
other ET species to badly damage the planet or the human race. In
accordance with the prime directive, they will implement the minimum
intervention necessary to keep things in balance. The vast majority
of people on the planet may not even know that there was
intervention. A significant minority, including myself, are already
sending prayers asking the more advanced ETs not to allow things to
get out of hand, and to help us in whatever way is best.

Disempowering ETs

Getting back to the involvement of ETs, it appears that though many,
if not most, of these ETs are either benevolent or neutral, others
are largely interested in control and dominance. Those into control
and dominance are working with key individuals both inside and
outside of this secret group. They particularly interact with a
select group of powerful men we might call "the controllers." These
are the ones at the top of the pyramid in the "brotherhood" mentioned
above. These controllers now have unprecedented control over the
press, corporations, drug trade, stock market, oil and energy
production, and lots more. They facilitated the 9/11 attacks in order
to promote fear and war.

Empowering ETs and Humans

Other ETs, along with groups of humans and many individuals like
myself, are focused on uncovering the intentions of the controllers
at the same time as we lay the foundations for planetary
transformation. We are working to help humans wake up to all that is
going on around them and to the infinite potential within them, so
that humankind might eventually join the galactic community.

We are focused, each in our own way, on spreading love and
empowerment with no desire to work against anyone. We know that the
controllers don't fully understand what they are doing, as their
personalities and beliefs have been twisted by their own upbringing
and many other factors. We clearly are working to stop the
destructive behavior of these controllers, yet even as we do this, we
recognize that all beings are in their essence divine and fully
worthy of love and empowerment. Both advanced ETs and humans working
with them have no doubt that in the end love always prevails.

Other Beings

Aside from these ETs, there are a large variety of beings or spirits
who do not have physical bodies. The vast majority of these beings
are far advanced of us spiritually, though like the ETs, among them
are some less evolved spirits who don't yet understand the power of
love. By opening and asking for guidance from the spirits (call them
angels if you like) who spread love and empowerment, we can deeply
enrich our personal lives and help to shift the planet into a new
paradigm.

We attract to us whatever we hold deepest and strongest inside
ourselves. Let us work to become more aware of both our conscious and
unconscious beliefs as we develop clear intentions and seek guidance
in this. There are many sources of guidance and inspiration if we
only choose to open to them. By first committing ourselves to a path
of love, healing, and empowerment, and then doing our best to live
that path, and by inviting guidance from empowering beings and ETs,
we can and will transform our lives and planet.

To committe ourselves to a path of love, healing and empowerment and by inviting guidance from empowering beings, spirits and ETs we can transform our planet. Dont get up tight about the wording "spirits/angels" these are beings on the 5th dimension and above who have advanced spiritually to the point they are more energy than form. We too are this energy at a lower frequency because we are on the 3rd dimension, the 3rd dimension requires form, the 5th and above does not, so they are just like us but without form.

So go on ASK them with an open heart full of unconditinal love and they WILL come to you and they WILL guide you. Those that say oh why do these beings never visit me, well maybe your just not asking right. Have you opened your heart fully to the new frequency of love and light and asked them with an openess within the light? This is the way to get them to come to your aid and allow them to free the world through you. They cant free our world without us asking them, by asking in this way the Treaty can be worked around.

This is my opinion which I have formed from experiences and interactions with other entities and energies, so this being the Gray area I am able to post this without providing pictures or text to back it up. It you feel my experiences are rubbish then you have the right to tell me, but you must do it in a constructive way.

I would also like to hear from others that have felt this to be true.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Beamish you are free to believe whatever makes you feel better in life but others are equally allowed to follow their own belief and you of all people should respect this and stop stomping on those poster or calling them blind sheeps.

Thank you for allowing me a free conscience. I think you’ll agree that that sense of right and wrong permits me to air my views as and where I will. Including here.

I am not trying to change people’s beliefs. Why would I want to, or even need to do that? What I am doing is disagreeing with you, and standing my ground with regard to my own beliefs, as I still don’t think we are hearing the entirety or the truth of your “experience”. You continually won’t answer awkward questions, ones that should cause you no problems at all if you are being honest with us.

I’ll ask one again; if you now are starting to believe that you may not have been told the entire truth by your “contacts”, and are maybe leaning towards a possible alternative, mind control, explanation for your “message”, then where does that leave the reality of the physical evidence you said you had?

I have to say that you objecting to my insinuating that your followers are being blinkered is hugely, horrendously hypocritical. How many times have you accused this planet’s population of the self-same thing? Yet, you can’t take it when it’s angled at you? Wow.

And respect? Where’s your respect for the integrity of the posters who have absolute faith in the reality of visitors from the stars? And that includes me, by the way.

There is nothing script in my experience and there are many on these boards here who have had similar experiences but refuse to share them due to posters like you who crush their story with a flowing writing skill but little or no understanding for peoples feelings.

So I’m upsetting not only those on this thread who still bother to read my posts (not many I’d wager), but I’m also managing to put off real contactees posting? What rubbish.

Or is it closer to the truth that am I upsetting you by replying? That is amazing, if it’s the truth.

What possible difference would it make that anyone is disagreeing with you if you’re really having alien contact?

Nothing anyone could do or say could compete with that! Any and all criticism would be chaff. You’d know the truth! You should be operating on a different level of understanding, having been chosen from billions to represent the Earth’s population, one that has elevated your comprehension of the Universe way and above mine or any ones!

What you’re telling me in that post is that I’m spoiling your fun, nothing more. And once again, with such an aggrieved post you’re trying to accomplish several things; for those who have your doubters on ignore, your posts look like they are testament to your standing up bravely before a fiendish skeptical onslaught. They also paint me, and other doubters, in a seriously bad light, one that is completely untrue.

Please do not try and lay a guilt-trip on me about how my replies may put off posters with similar stories. That won’t work. If someone posts a thread that is genuine and honest in its intent and language (nothing to do with writing skills), then I will, and have replied un-skeptically. You are assuming that I’m a serial skeptic; that is not true.

In me you have no such victory as I do not dent or bent this easy as many posters & readers here have seem.

I said some time ago that I’m not looking for any kind of victory. I just want the truth.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A break from my normal posting this time.

3 Nights and 2.5 Days till my big 'shout out/ feel out' for contact ( this Saturday night - depending on cloud cover here in the UK).
All this talk and this thread in particular have made me decide that I'm taking the missus out on Saturday 9th May to 'stargaze' .
Im taking a camera and a couple of lazer pointers incase anything happens ( No I won't be pointing at aircraft or helicopters, I can tell the difference
).
Anyone else up for a calling ? Anytime Saturday night , but the more all over the world the merrier and maybe WE can then post our results here. But please no HOAXERS or FAKER'S.

Edited coz I can't spell today.

[edit on 6/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Just a reminder as to the description of this forum (see top of page):

'The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.'

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

At the risk of going off-topic, and with respect, I found your post a little aggravating.

Just a reminder as to the description of this forum (see top of page):

Meaning what? Are you trying to tell me how this forum operates, or that you consider my reply to smokingman2006 somehow “disrespectful”?

Believe me, that is not my only post here, so maybe you’re not familiar with who has been on this thread since page one?

And, for the umpteenth time, allow me to point out one salient section of this forum’s terms that everyone seems to miss (my emphasis):

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

For the purposes of vetting.

What does that tell you?

I question smokingman2006’s claims, as this forum allows me to, and as yet he has not been bale to provide a single piece of significant text to make me think anything other than he is hoaxing. Why or how that is taking place is another matter, and one that is under ongoing discussion.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My opinion is that this whole thread is a fake, because it's full of the usual signs of dishonest threads.

Of course this is just my opinion, and I do not 100% believe this, that would be arrogant.

I'm always open for answers.

What really bothers me, is WHY? Why make it all up? Is it really that fun to toy with people?

Some people may argue that this thread has many interesting lessons, debate and discussions shared, but if the one sharing these lessons is a liar in the first place, then really what's the point?

What a waste of good ideas and lessons that can be shared with honesty instead of a being stained with dishonesty, making it pointless.......

I hope your telling the truth, because really if your not, stop wasting your time, because eventually it will eat you up inside, maybe not now, but maybe one day your going to feel like crap, when you realise your toying with peoples hopes and minds.

So my advice would be to admit your lying, like a real honorable man, that is if you are lying of course

If your telling the truth, then please don't mind this post much, as it's only aimed towards the other possibilty.

This is not an attack, just a message about truth, love and respect.

The truth shall set you free.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm glad you found it. It is most definitely not a short read! But I find if I take a session an evening, I can digest it. It has changed my life completely and I am so thankful. (almost sounds like I've been born again!)

The gfl are so diligent in their messages to us. If you follow weekly, you get a real sense of what is transpiring, and the way they help reduce and relieve fear is wonderful.

Was that all off topic? Oopsie.

All I know is that we are in for a wild ride here. SM's friends were not lying. The 'others' are intent on causing destruction ... Our mission is
to NOT LET IT HAPPEN!

How do we do that? Good question. We turn our thoughts to a land of milk and honey ... We fill our hearts with love for all things ... We focus on love. (easier said than done for sure, but with vigilence and practice, we surely can do it, right?)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Count me in! I'll defenitly try that.
Any tips on how to go about it? Feel free to u2u me.
And if someone succeeds, go and pick up the others

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm glad you found it. It is most definitely not a short read! But I find if I take a session an evening, I can digest it. It has changed my life completely and I am so thankful. (almost sounds like I've been born again!)

Yes I think they are one of the more enlightening things Ive come across in a while. Do you read them free of the net or do you read the book?

The gfl are so diligent in their messages to us. If you follow weekly, you get a real sense of what is transpiring, and the way they help reduce and relieve fear is wonderful.

Can you give me the site you follow them on?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join