It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by da_beast_666

There is no cult following going on here Da-Beast-666. All phenomenon is based upon some sort of scientific fact whether you or others are aware of it or not.

There are many of us here that are truly interested in this because many of us have had some type of experience in the past or we have certain knowledge that permits us to know enough not to let some fool make out like this stuff can't be real, because it can be real even though we still have no positive proof yet.

Well said RS. You are right in saying this is based on scientific fact and you are also right in saying alot of us are truely interested in this phenomenon.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a message given from others.
For all truth seekers.
The yellow Bicycle.

www.giant-bicycles.com...

emotionally crippling.

These are the messages that are sent before taking the journey.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by headlightone]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe this is the new sun the Pleadians were predicting?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hey... I have had Oct 14th as an important day for the human race here on Earth since 1956, or so. I still havn't seen this event take place. I am still looking forward to the next Oct 14 in 2009.

All your squaking means nothing to me, as this date was given to me by someone who you nor I can look squarely at. I kind of faint when I try. Likely you are not adept at listening.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Hey... I have had Oct 14th as an important day for the human race here on Earth since 1956, or so. I still havn't seen this event take place. I am still looking forward to the next Oct 14 in 2009.

Hi I believe you. Can you tell us more? I have not been given any dates or predictions but I have been given a knowing that the next stage of the human evolution is one of consciousness, love and a higher frequency. A frequency so high we need several years to adjust to it, which is why its starting to be felt now well before 2012. Its an evolution in awarness rather than form. I cant explain it it just is within me and never seems to lessen.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We're learning from each other, and waking up to new ideas gradually, exploring what feels right in this very troubled world. This is why its important to maintain that freedom to share. By the way, thank you everyone.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

All your squaking means nothing to me, as this date was given to me by someone who you nor I can look squarely at. I kind of faint when I try. Likely you are not adept at listening.

My “squawking” may mean nothing to you, and that is fine. I can live with that.

What does grate though is this ingrained aggression towards anyone who doesn’t believe what you believe. And forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that dismissive attitude going against everything in this thread that urges us towards positivity? I’m being positive by representing the alternative view of what may or may not be going on in this thread, and we all need an balanced approach to life, don’t we?

If there’s no balance, then we fall. Simple as that.

It may not occur, but consider this; your information regarding October 14th may well have the same or similar source as smokingman2006’s message. Ultimately important to you, and no less germane to your paradigm, but immaterial to the rest of the world.

I am more than adept at listening, and open to all possibilities. Nothing, as yet, has come forth in this thread that has managed to achieve that, but if I were presented with irrefutable and powerful testimony, or please God evidence, then I would change my mind. I’ve put it in type on this thread several times, and will stand by it.

Are you as willing to change your perspective if it were proven incorrect?

And for your information; I’ll look anything squarely in the eye, irrespective of who, or what it is.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes sorry Beamish. You dont believe the story but my point was most of us dont believe he SET out to lie, that was my point. I dont think at any point did SM knowingly lie to anyone. Something happened whether it be aliens or mind control, something happened.

Apology accepted, but unnecessary.

If he’s not telling the truth, for whatever reason, then why do I keep seeing posts that declare the poster’s believe him?

Either he’s not telling the truth, but this has come about through him struggling under the onslaught of inner, psychological confusion (and I’ll allow the concept of him possibly being under outside, controlling influence), or, he decided to dupe us all, maybe because of a newly found, exciting interest; the extraterrestrial phenomenon and all of its associated aspects.

This is my opinion as to what has happened on this thread; smokingman2006 has posted the events of a supposedly real alien contact, one that’s purpose was to deliver a message of imminent doom. Prophecies followed, and the dates foretold passed without incident.

Other posters have seen in his threads something they can relate to, some concepts that they already find acceptable and pertinent to their lives. And as such, they are far more willing to believe him (these beliefs are deeply held, and that’s fine. I also have beliefs that I consider to be true), as telling a truth, rather than him simply lying. Because if he’s lying, then they might be wrong too. And that’s where the problem resides.

The deeper meaning and import of his claims has been added not by him, but by other posters. He is still relaying stories of jetting around the world seeking secrets and contacts. All very solid, material events; we hear talk of space ships and intergalactic diplomacy, physical evidence stolen by who-knows-who. Meanwhile, the more metaphysical aspects of what may be happening are being discussed, transferred to his claims, and accepted as fact.

Can you not see my problem?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by da_beast_666
reply to post by amigo

Your fine with someone making up stories and passing them off as fact? If so this area will get nowhere as long as you forive and forget those that make the believers look like fools. It will and has opened up the door for people to tell fantasies and have this community eat it up and by the sounds of your comment. asking for more. I don't believe any aliens are here but as long as people continue to do things like this , we will never find the truth out. Which I believe to be government run and not in cooperation with aliens(which I believe to be not real although I believe there is life elsewhere just not here).

Hi there,

Yes, I am. We tell each other stories all the time. Some pass on as facts (if person is reputable) and others are labeled fiction (if person has no reputation). But both are stories and truthfully one does not have more merit than the other, except that we give more credence to people with reputation (to our own undoing).

I will forgive and forget everyone and anyone because after much contemplation I have realized (for myself) that is the best course of action - for one's own mental health and psyche.

Mrs. Green described it as pain and she was not far from the truth, as this energy seems to gather and remain within you, and at time can express itself as pain. Do you really want to live your life in pain? I know I don't. I'd prefer to be in a perpetual state of orgasmic happiness, though we are not there yet.

If you read my previous posts you will see that I brought in the issue of Mind Control as a potential cause of what has been happening to smokingman2006. I do not have a proof for it - it's just a hypothesis, but then again so is everything else.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Dear Posters & Readers

We had no WiFi connection here for the last two days so only got back on the internet this morning a quick read of this thread shows me that many believe as I do that outside forces are at work here.

Yes I agree nothing showed up in our skies in late April and I for one am happy with that outcome.
the reason for this not happening is not clear but I have had no further contact these last few weeks.
heading home next week and may learn more then.

At the very least this thread has brought a lot of people together and some good information was shared here ,this on its own is a very positive thing.

To all the posters who feel I have led them down the garden path all I can restate is I believe everything I have written on these boards.

peace & health
SM

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Yes I agree nothing showed up in our skies in late April and I for one am happy with that outcome.
the reason for this not happening is not clear but I have had no further contact these last few weeks.

It is what it is. What ever happens happens, live in the now and expect what is, is. Try to live like this and you will hopefully find life is more alive, life is more awake, life is what it is meant to be, not what we want or expect it to be. No Red Dwarf....so what it is what it is.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
1234 5678 90

2345 6789 01

3456 7890 12

??

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Very Good Smokingman

You sound like you know what you are talking about based on the info you have given. It is true about what is happening and yes ships will be coming from all around the earth and as well as below our waters to help stabilize.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

…a quick read of this thread shows me that many believe as I do that outside forces are at work here.

Isn’t it fortunate that this notion of your being misled by shadowy “outside forces” has become the favored explanation for your prophecies being non-events? You should think yourself lucky; now you can either continue proclaiming new prophecies under the benevolent intent of ultimately diagnosing what they are and where they are coming from, or you can walk away head held high with an acceptable rationalization for your whole “experience” and no nasty [HOAX] designation despoiling your thread.

That is, unless we forget some very relevant items; if you are now happy to go with your messages being some kind of mind-control event and nothing more, then how does that explain the so-called evidence, the blue crystal given to you by “Orzmel” that was subsequently stolen, and the amulet found in a cave in a Greek isle that would shield you from further illness (I may have the exact data wrong there, but I cannot be bothered to trawl back through the reams of pages to find it)?

Mind control designed to make you deliver false information maybe, but what of these material pieces of evidence you insisted you had? Where they also figments of your imagination, and if so, then just how reliable is anything you say from now on?

Also; what of your wife’s apparent “experience”? Was she also utilized as part of this nefarious plot to make you look foolish? Was that another hallucination, or a real event?

At the very least this thread has brought a lot of people together and some good information was shared here ,this on its own is a very positive thing.

True, it has. But was that the intention?

To all the posters who feel I have led them down the garden path all I can restate is I believe everything I have written on these boards.

Nicely said. Interesting use of language. You’ve read the rhythm of this thread well.

And, in all honesty, that was something you would have to have said, otherwise it would strongly suggest that everything you’ve written was designed for other reasons. Now, with this “heartfelt” admission, you become the victim.

What the truth really is, only time will tell.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I agree to everything smokingman has said and believe him. Hang in there smokingman! And remember to fill yourself with love at all times.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hi there smoking man, I am seeing an increased amount of activity here in the skies above my house in Watford. I went out 3 nights ago and last night and within 5 minutes they were out playing and communing with me. Dont forget time is not a concept they share so when they say end of April we need to hold onto that loosely

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

There again, you make an uneducated guess...which is wrong.

I am one of the most non agressive people you will ever meet. You mistake frustration at people refusing to listen, as agression. You get an F- for judgement.

Clearly you refuse to listen, other than to what you believe.

I was like that once.

Truly, I am glad to be my own judge. That is what you can expect, you will be the person in charge of your own judgement. You will judge your own life here. Will you be so hard on yourself?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I do not know why?

Since I can remember...say 4 yrs old 1956??..., the date Oct 14 has been in my life. I have always held that date as being a special celebration for this planet, including all the people here.

Now, here is the kicker. Before this world tried to grind me to dust, I had a very close relationship with a being I thought of as God. As I grew older, life seemed to suck the marrow right out of my spirituality. I became an empty shelled human, chained to the yoke of working to support my family.

I became deaf to the promptings of these light beings and kind of ignored their existance. Life has a way of doing that.

Oh, before you go judging again, I am not connected to any church or group of people here on earth. That only brings Judgement by people who have no right to judge.

I am hard enough on my self as it is....you don't need to help by heaping stones on my head also!

Well, they found a way, or I found a way, or something interviened, not sure which. The child within me found a way to wake up the empty man and brought back many childhood experiences.

Guess what one of them was? Oct 14th.

My attitude springs from knowing something is wrong with this planet and the death spiral we are on, all the while people are racing to hasten the inevitable outcome.

It literally makes me sick, and there is nothing one person can do.

We need to act in harmony, not at each other's throats.

We need to understand the urgency. That is my frustration!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
being a special celebration for this planet, including all the people here.

Now, here is the kicker. Before this world tried to grind me to dust, I had a very close relationship with a being I thought of as God. As I grew older, life seemed to suck the marrow right out of my spirituality. I became an empty shelled human, chained to the yoke of working to support my family.

Oh, before you go judging again, I am not connected to any church or group of people here on earth.

I understand completely. The relationship with the being who was of god, I understand. The trick is not to let the world grind that relationship down to dust as we grow older. If we are able to do this it is a wonderful loving connection that no matter how old we are will always remain of intense love and light.

MG

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

There again, you make an uneducated guess...which is wrong.

This, I assume, refers to my objection to your usage of the word “squawking”. That objection is entirely justified. And, may I add, that term is never used in a complimentary manner, always in a derogatory context, and if it is, please direct me to where this is clarified. As to what it means, please allow me to educate you:

to complain loudly and vehemently.

dictionary.reference.com...

Neither did I complain, nor was my post presented in a brash manner.

to make random noises for no reason other than boredom

www.urbandictionary.com...

I am entitled to post my observations and opinions here.

Now, back on topic.

I am one of the most non agressive people you will ever meet. You mistake frustration at people refusing to listen, as agression. You get an F- for judgement. Clearly you refuse to listen, other than to what you believe.

I would argue with the non-aggression. You seem to be riled by anyone who doesn’t believe what you do.

And, at the risk of quoting a TV series, I do want to believe him. This is why I don’t:

I have listened (read) all of smokingman2006’s posts and, for me, nothing has jumped out as being anything but the product of his own mind. I will not resurrect parts of this thread wherein I have pointed out several times that nothing new (concept; philosophy; perception etc.) has come from his “friends’ ” contact. In fact, it is all a rehash of older messages and extremely narrow in its viewpoint.

One would expect a higher, more advanced species to have access to elevated, far-reaching levels of understanding.

And the excuse that “we wouldn’t understand” is quite useless, by the way, as to why this hasn’t happened. smokingman2006 might not have comprehended a complex message, but someone would have.

And, following that idea, the fact that he delivered something that was patently beyond his intellect would not only have been telling, but indicative of something strange actually happening.

If that had happened, then this conversation may well be different, believe me.

And the question begs to be asked; why does this message only appeal to the so called believers and not those who could be converted to a new way of thinking? Why exclude anyone? The answer is easy; to preach to the choir is easier than trying to make your voice heard against the masses.

I am very willing to listen to something stimulating, not to a poor sci-fi story.

There, does that bump up my grade?

Truly, I am glad to be my own judge. That is what you can expect, you will be the person in charge of your own judgement. You will judge your own life here. Will you be so hard on yourself?

And I’m pleased that you can question yourself, as that is balance personified. We should all be able to question everything we think and do; to stand in judgement of our own actions is imperative, as if we don’t, then hubris would take control.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join