It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

you cannot escape the fact that even if Smokingmans 'prophesy' or 'alien information' was wrong is that WE ALL looked up to the skies on the 24th April didn't we?

Good morning DataWraith

yes Im guilty as charged! I looked up at every opportunity on the 24th. I looked deeper into everything that I saw, I looked actually into the sky rather than at it. For me this made me more aware of my actual surroundings. This is a technique used in the awakening of the human spirit so maybe there was more to that day than meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

da_beast_66, can I suggest something? Read my posts properly.

I read beamish posts stating he will leave ATS if nothing happens. Fingers crossed , one less person spreading myths on here. I always hear this site used to be one for intelligent conversation amonst each other, WHAT HAPPENED?

I have been on this thread since page one, and in that time I have consistently argued against smokingman2006 being a real contactee.

Get it?

I don’t believe him. I said I'd leave if something happened, because that'd prove me wrong.

And as for intelligent conversation; well, that only happens when one has amassed sufficient relevant data to be able to act upon your own reasoning and judgment, gleaned from that data, with composure and calm. You can’t have a conversation if you aren’t in possession of either the facts, or an opinion based on good sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Hello, digginapony, and welcome to ATS.

I am not stating an opinion on this subject in this post one way or the other. However, I seem to remember smokinggun saying it would appear like a red planet to us by or around April 24.

A small correction, if I may? It’s smokingman2006, not smokinggun. And it’s a real smoking gun we all want to prove what this thread represents, one way or another, smokingman2006 et all!

…most untrained naked eyes would not be able to discern if it exists. I think some erroneously thought it would look like our nearest star, the sun, appears to us. On the other hand, one would think that amateur astronomers would have noticed this brown dwarf by this point.

I think you’re quite correct. No matter how much we believe that the mainstream media is controlled by evil alien overlords, there is no way on this good green earth that a new star, of any magnitude, appearing in our solar system would go unnoticed by the vast amount of amateur astronomers, or even the pros. It would be all over the web like a rash.

It just didn’t appear as prophesied.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oops,
I meant that you were talking about smokingman. Oh well mistakes do happen. As far as have seen so far from your posts and others, he seems to be making this stuff up lto gain attention, as are others. I read from another poster that people who claim this type of stuff are lonely and something else, dang i forgot
. It's late where I am.
Oh well if it makes em feel better about themselves or feel special in someway then go for it. Everyone needs that special feeling in them
[edit on 29-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

You saying about people wanting attention makes me think that how much time and effort is wasted by people wanting attention by writing stories , making ficticious yarns for people to read. If they want love directed at them maybe they should love others first.
Think of how different this world would be if we put others ahead of our own selfish wants.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Once again an awesome post by you. The one on the prior page.
I too have enjoyed our communications on this thread, star or no star, aliens or no aliens. Would LOVE to hear from SM.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Once again an awesome post by you. The one on the prior page.
I too have enjoyed our communications on this thread, star or no star, aliens or no aliens. Would LOVE to hear from SM.

Yes we do and not in any guru way, we just like to listen to what he says because I believe he is genuine in his intent.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
To resume this all story, I just say, another case of: I liked the guy but not the info.

The 3 types of scenarios:
- No ETs and smokingman lies. (i hope not, my heart don't take any more BS from scammers)
- ET came to him and lie and he ate the bait (maybe the case, don't know)
- ET tells the real truth but somehow somethings didn't happen (not likely)

This is ended bad because of the mistake of trying to predict something on a precise date.
I was making the effort to have hope and try to believe, now what you have done..

Even if there were entities who came in to Earth and try to pass a message throw a human to the humanity, this is not the way to help anybody! Its a very stupid method, and for what? to try to help and warning less than 100 ppl? In a very confuse way?
If I will see an alien, the first thing will get from me his a kick in the face lol

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by theSeeker84

The 3 types of scenarios:
- No ETs and smokingman lies. (i hope not, my heart don't take any more BS from scammers)
- ET came to him and lie and he ate the bait (maybe the case, don't know)
- ET tells the real truth but somehow somethings didn't happen (not likely)

- A friend once told me to if we are prepared to love and accept all for who they are scammers really cant hurt us. Love and be prepared to accept others for what they are even if that means we take a slight fall.

- Yes ETs can lie, this is also a possibility.

- Things are always in a state of change. I dont believe the future can be predicted 100% because the future is not set.

This is ended bad because of the mistake of trying to predict something on a precise date.

Ended bad? It ended as it was meant to end. I accept the outcome because it is THE outcome. No ending is bad it just is the end .

If I will see an alien, the first thing will get from me his a kick in the face lol

If he lets you, which I really dont think he will!! You could try but I wouldnt advise it!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Smokingman..? Is that you? Reincarnated as a 60 year old russian scientist?? If so...do I get a prize for guessing correctly...?

*Sheepish grin*

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Apart from the atrocious spelling and grammatical errors one wouldn't expect from a middle-aged man, I have a question about this bit of your post :

...getting safe passage off Earth in exchange for hundreds of tons of gold bullions which this other race uses in an mono atomic form in their everyday life.

These aliens are obviously technologically advanced, hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us, right? They will have undoubtedly mastered harnessing vast amounts of energy to power their ships to cross time and space and to create advanced materials to withstand the forces needed, etc.

And if they can create amazing metals and crystals however they see fit, how come they can't move a few electrons, protons and neutrons around so as to create gold?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

I really can't believe that smokingman2006 would be foolhardy enough to try to concoct another thread under a new ID. It would be found out really quickly. (If it already hasn't, a note to the mods: is it possible to check relevant IP adddresses? I know it may be nit picking, but where's the harm?)

I've posted on the thread, and await an answer.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Beamish - Now THATS what I'd like to know......can the mods track users though their IP address ? Although, sneaky posters will soon catch on , and start using internet cafes to become a new members......

Thats the only way they could possibly track them right? through the IP address used to sign up?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could get rid of all the hoaxers....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

...can the mods track users though their IP address ?

I believe that several banned ATS members have rejoined under new IDs, only to be caught by the Mods (sounds painful) as they’d used the same internet link.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could get rid of all the hoaxers...

There’d be noticeably fewer posters announcing they have absolute proof and secret knowledge, that’s for sure!

The interesting thing about smokingman2006 we have to remember is that he may not be hoaxing in the accepted sense. It would be prudent to keep our minds open to the possibility that he is under the influence of some form of outside, or inner, manipulation. Therefore, we’re being fooled vicariously, as it were.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I quite enjoy the hoaxers, just finished 2 days of reading the thread my pal reccommended "How Reptiles Breed" she/he the OP, admitted it was a hoax.

Still had an enjoyable read and thankfully I do not have to be worried about this highly disturbed person.

Not saying I do not believe in the possibility of Reptoids, I do but....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi Posters & Valued readers

Just to clear things up a little got my laptop puter stolen in Jo-burg last week and my week only went from bad to worst.

Nice the see some stomping on me while I am not around not sure what is happening around at present as I have not been home or near the internet for over a week.

dont ask why but today I find myself on the Island of Bali in Indonesia Seminyak beach to be exact the moderators can comfirm this by checking the IP I am logging in from.(hotel puter)
Its 530 am here an I am drinking my first cup of monkey Sh.it bean coffee.

I Stand by all my story and if nothing has happened there must be a very good reason.
Beamish no I will not take credit for the pig flu when I was told something big was about to happen I had not Idea what this would be.
As For this rich poster I have no ideas who he is I do get huge amount of U2U from members but only respond to a small amount.

I have many member friends on this thread who share similar thoughts as me.
Mystiq , data, cindymar, green, & seeker
Thank you for your continued support and kind works.
I am still following things up which I will not comment about till I am safely back in Europe.
Will be online for about 1 hour.
Peace& health
SM

[edit on 30-4-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi You know its all a journey, thats all this is SM. Its even better with friends. Whats the point in being anything else.

take care and lovely to see you.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am envious.
I would much rather be on the beach in Bali right now.
Have a rum punch for me.

Have fun!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi Green & cindymar

Yes you do get more bang for your money here at 15000 to one convertion rate with the Rupiah life is good right now

Wether I am proved right or wrong I never intended to hoax any one on this site and still believe 100 % in my contact and what was told to me.

Good to see this thread has gain a life of its own but remember to keep it as positive as possible.
peace & hope
SM

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Good to see this thread has gain a life of its own but remember to keep it as positive as possible.
peace & hope
SM

Of course. Positive thinking and a positive attitude will bring in the New Earth. negativity and fear will destroy it.

I know you never set out to lie to anyone, I think all will agree with this. The red star did not appear on the 24th, well who knows why but this thread is not really about that is it. Its about recognizing things are changing and that the human spirit has the answers deep inside.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join