It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

At the end of the day, this “Rich” (I also do not think he is smokingman2006, as their writing styles and use of grammar are poles apart) has latched onto this thread because it neatly ticks all of his criteria for a doom laden future.

You reckon hes a banned member from here? Well given his interest in this thread he must have contributed to it, so whos got banned on this thread??

He said he’s post banned, much like John Lear was.

He is not promoting balance one bit within that thread and practically says that by Jun 12th the end is upon us.

Let’s not forget that smokingman2006 predicted the arrival of “Nibiru” – or whatever you wish to call it – on the 24th April. Therein would have begun the end of all things, according to him, so he is hardly promoting balance either, is he?

I would be really interested in how SM views his thread being used in the way it is, I think this Rich guy is using it to promote doom, gloom and fear on what is a doomsday forum it seems.

I wondered about that too. “Rich” did say that he was involved in a U2U dialogue with smokingman2006, so there can’t be any disagreement with his story being represented elsewhere. And if that’s the case, and if “Rich” has represented himself and his sites correctly, then this thread’s author is obviously happy to be associated with doom-merchants.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well I think either ...Smokingmans having a good laugh on how easy it was to get a string of believers (and non) nattering to such a degree over this carefully crafted fictional topic, or.... he's admitted himself to a mental facility, for lack of entrance of the elusive brown dwarf he was so sure would turn up by the 24th.... we'll never know, as he seems to have made a duck....

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

Well I think either ...Smokingmans having a good laugh on how easy it was to get a string of believers (and non) nattering to such a degree over this carefully crafted fictional topic,

I really do not think humour was ever intended to be a part of this thread, either the sneering kind caused by many believing it, nor in its content. There is a seriousness that pervades his threads, anger almost, that is well and truly directed towards the excesses and greed of modern life.

And carefully crafted? Well, yes, it could be seen as that, but maybe “relatively coherent story line” would be a better description. How can we forget him meeting Zeus and Jesus?

or.... he's admitted himself to a mental facility, for lack of entrance of the elusive brown dwarf he was so sure would turn up by the 24th....

Now, now. No accusations of mental instability; that’ll get you stomped upon by the believers...

we'll never know, as he seems to have made a duck....

No, apparently he’s going to, or is already in, Johannesburg, South Africa. We await further contact, so to speak…

edit: removal of inadvertant profanity. Oops.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi Beamish

I really do not think humour was ever intended to be a part of this thread, either the sneering kind caused by many believing it, nor in its content. There is a seriousness that pervades his threads, anger almost, that is well and truly directed towards the excesses and greed of modern life.

I really do hope you are on the money.....I'd hate to think it was some sort of Eng Lit project or something....

Now, now. No accusations of mental instability; that’ll get you stomped upon by the believers...

Well, it WAS smokingman HIMSELF who said if the brown dwarf didnt appear, he'd know he was insane.....I should provide a quote to avoid any stomping

No, apparently he’s going to, or is already in, Johannesburg, South Africa. We await further contact, so to speak…

Anyone know what he's supposed to be up to in South Africa?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

Well, it WAS smokingman HIMSELF who said if the brown dwarf didnt appear, he'd know he was insane.....

You’re right there, pieinthesky, I’d forgotten all about that.

smokingman2006 is going to SA because:

…next week I am of to Jo-burg and will post from there to comfirm with readers that I am really there.

There I will meet a contact who claims to have smokinggun proof of huge amounts of gold that has being shipped to a very strange single location in Costa Rica.
There is also evidence that large amounts of Gold are being moved from many reserves over the last few month worldwide but the destination remains a mystery.
From what i have been told by my Nordic friends this is the final stage of clearing the house before something big is about to happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was posted on 17th April, so I appears that he may well already be there.

And isn’t it nice that he’s left us another, this time ambiguous, prophecy of something “big” about to happen. I sincerely hope he doesn’t try and take credit for prophesying swine flu.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just do a search of places that the bush family or their associates own property,I think they have a "ranch"in a central american or some other country.

Follow the Bushes,they are so deeply involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
can someone remind me why the annanaki want this gold? Is it not normal gold? Is it to do with life energy or something like that? Or do we have to mine it for them because as its melted down its poisonous to them? Why do these aliens want our gold....??? And why was SM going to SAfrica to source it again?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I want everyone safe, and this whole thing has too much danger in it. Why is he saying he's going to be doing something this risky? The whole annanuki, cartel (yes, Bush's family is a major player) is very very bad mojo. The gold to me must activate the pineal. This brings in a very scary thread I've been reading through, and it has to do with the secretions that they take. I thought of them as kind of vampires, pursuing the human and nordic type races for their secretions and pineal gland extractions that they prolong their longevity with, like the fountain of youth. Its horrendous to me.
www.abovetopsecret.com... (how reptilians breed)

I think the gold has something to do with this.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There werent supposed to be six billion of us here when they returned.We were supposed to have been de-populated,there were several attempts including trying to incite us to destroy each other with wars so they wouldnt have to work ,influenza in 1918 almost did us in,aids,there are other examples.

The golds original importance may still remain,but either our governments are going to surrender all of our gold or theres going to be a hell of a fight over it,we dont really need it, do we?

I personally believe that we are geneticly enhanced monkey like creatures who were proceeding nicely towards the evolutionary apex of what we are today but were "boosted along"so we could be of physical use.To mine resources for someone.They left thinking we wouldnt amount to much if we even survived,much to their surprize we have realized much of our genetic potential and are in almost all ways EQUAL TO OUR ENHANCERS AND IN SOME WAYS MORE POWERFUL THAN THEY ARE.WHEN THEY BOOSTED US THEY DIDNT ANTICIPATE THIS SCENARIO,ESPECIALLY OUR COPYCATTING THEIR TECHNOLOGY AND THEN LEARNING TO UNDERSTAND IT AS FAST AS THEY CAN.

Exactly like we would proceed with a critical off-world mining operation.We would send our science and let it create a workforce for us using the most viable lifeform available,and if life in the universe is a constant and we are all related living under one god as I believe then our sudden growth as a species and our technological innovations will do one of two things,impress our "enhancers" or really piss them off.

We are not defensless because we now hold the planet hostage with our myriad of nuclear weapons secreted ALL OVER THE EARTH,enough to make sure that NO LIFE FORM AT ALL CAN MINE GOLD HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Therefore if the opportunity to harvest or collect their gold only comes in conjunction with a celestial event like the passing of a planet every 12,000 years then they arent coming in light they're coming in heavy and we better be prepared.

This is in conjunction with earth events and human crisis that are all happening concurrently.

The fact that I was abducted by a military ship leads me to believe that there may be a surprise party being planned.

Either way I would anticipate the visitors BEING A RACE OF HUMANS NOT LITTLE GREEN MEN.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have dreamt of the pineal gland and I think it has A DIRECT CONNECTION TO ONE OF THE IMPLANTS OR TO SOMETHING DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE FUNCTION OF I THINK THE NASAL IMPLANT.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The modern mythos concerning gold and its relationship to the Anunnaki is about gold in its monatomic or high spin state. When gold has been heated under controlled conditions for a pre-calculated time perhaps under a DC arc, it is reputed to create what is known as ‘The white powder of gold’. This too under the modern mythos is likened to the ‘philosophers stone’ of the alchemists as the gold seemingly goes through similar transformations. This white powder has been attributed a wide range of applications and qualities such as super conductivity, universal panacea, activation of the endocrinal glandular system, heightened awareness, anti-gravitational properties, ad infinitum.
It is also reputed to be the food of the gods.
It should be very simple to Google ‘anunnaki’ and ‘white powder of gold’ and find a myriad of links.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Thanks Midicon so maybe they want it to activate their endocrine system? Or ours? But youd think as advanced as they are meant to be they wouldnt need to come here and mine gold.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Theres more to it than this as they farm us as well. We are a harvest or something to them, and a strict system of slavery in place. They could have bots do this or technology. This has to do with their cold fascist natures and the male warrior type thing. Though I keep hearing that they are humanoid, I see the reptilian link to these guys really strongly there. Some of what happened during our abductions seems to involve taking secretions or glandular stuff, which relates to various systems and I believe the pineal. One of my friends has the same physical signs after his missing time as well. And I don't even know which guys these ones are, and certainly hope they're not related to the annanuki.

The gold is but one part of their domination of this planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Do you feel there is a part of us that is so divine they just cant touch it? The part that is still in contact with our higher self and ultimatly our creator. This part they cant touch and I feel it really is a problem for the annunaki as they can never totally control us, we can never be totally a slave race? Maybe this is why they created the Greys (if they did) but then this lead to problems with the Greys searching for spirit and meaning to their existance. Eventually the Greys will want to be more.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, well.........my senses are leading me.

I have not posted much for the past while......look what I have missed...well, not really. Strange how things go in a circle! I did not cheat all4one
....used the force!!

This should be a good read.

Smokingman....bonne chance!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This thread about the reptiles and the greys that are reptilian is actually different than many of the greys. I don't even know in the thread I posted a link to if she is an abductee with false or mental images given, or if its lower dimensional stuff. Yet theres something there as well. But greys have souls, they're not lacking soul or intellect in the least. One of my friends who contacts people in exopolitics just told me he was told there were over 1000 species of ets. I just think this control aspect, this fascism is such a vampiric thing, but it is in humans too,the ruling class makes Brams Stokers Dracula look like a mosquito, and that they're farming us, and that they are absolute primitives.

Yes, we need to keep our true selves and higher selves safe. We have multidimensional aspects that outshine any who are clinging to lower systems of control and thus we can evolve spiritually, physically, holistically as we're meant to.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think it was Sitchin who said that Annunaki use Gold as ultra fine particles dispersed in their atmosphere to protect them from Cosmic radiations.

Which fast forwarding to our times here brings us to the point that WE might need the Gold to do the very same thing, if our natural protections fail.

Yet, what appears to be happening is that our "overlords" here are spraying poisons into the atmosphere to kill us all, instead of protecting us. Then again why would they care, they dug themselves many D.U.M.B.s and are most likely planing to retreat there if disaster occurs, and the best part is WE PAID for all those...

Now for the formalities:

There are just over 48 hours remaining for something to happen according to smokingman2006's "friends."

[edit on 28-4-2009 by amigo]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sitchin is bunk and so is the star wars based novel that apparently some bnative american wrote that is being used as fact
. Oh well, hmmmm nothing has happened so far and nothing will but he does have his 48 hours. I read beamish posts stating he will leave ATS if nothing happens. Fingers crossed
, one less person spreading myths on here. I always hear this site used to be one for intelligent conversation amonst each other, WHAT HAPPENED? Now it seems to be filled with make believe stories about aliens and conspiracies and other nonsense. I knew the swine flu would drive up the thread count, because it is how the paranoid think. To read anything on here you have to suspend reality to get anything here. This is where I come to read the funnies

[edit on 28-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

[edit on 28-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I am not stating an opinion on this subject in this post one way or the other. However, I seem to remember smokinggun saying it would appear like a red planet to us by or around April 24. If that is the case, most untrained naked eyes would not be able to discern if it exists. I think some erroneously thought it would look like our nearest star, the sun, appears to us. As was previously stated, it would go unnoticed by the masses if I am remembering smokingguns words correctly. On the other hand, one would think that amateur astronomers would have noticed this brown dwarf by this point.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I.M.O, it doesn't / shouldn't matter who said what , or who prophisied what would appear in the sky , one thing has remained constant in this thread.

That is the fact that we have all read someone elses opinion / story/ theory / hypothesis on meeting Aliens and seeing UFO's and like it or not we have all been thinking about it enough to either agree or disagree with Smokingma2006 or Beamish or MrGreen or Mystiq or any number of people who came to this thread.
Some answers have coresponded with our own thoughts or wishes , or they simply haven't .

We are here to look for answers to the question is there life out beyond our atmosphere and does it visit here for whatever reason, to say hi or simply buttprobe a yokel?.

We'll never know for sure unless we as an individual have our own experience or encounter then we can relate it to the people and try to ride the barrage of questions and criticisms.

One thing is for sure though and I feel that this thread in particular HAS had an impact on my life is that everyone who has read this thread or been referred to it from outside ATS , you cannot escape the fact that even if Smokingmans 'prophesy' or 'alien information' was wrong is that WE ALL looked up to the skies on the 24th April didn't we?
Both believer AND sceptic looked up at once and for once was united in anticipation / aprehension.
Wanting to see something , anything , the fact that nothing was noticed doesn't mean it wasn't there , it just means we weren't looking in the right direction or we looked up too early to too late, or it was cloudy , too bright or simply too much light pollution. Like anything in this world you have to look at the right time to see anything.
But there is a certainty that we all looked up.

Maybe there wasn't anything to see , it wasn' t there, it was a figment of Smokingman's imagination to garner attention / adoration. This 'Rich' character seems to adore Smokingman, there are lots of people here that want to believe Smokingman, and some who'll just flatly refuse to believe without proof. It doesn't really matter does it? after all we for one moment in time united in the quest for truth.

Smokingman is on his quest to find out about ths gold bullion being taken to a location , but to be honest do we care about gold?
DO we care about this 'swine flu'?
Do we care about each other?

There are many things we should care about , each other is the main concern for all of us, after all without each other , what are we? nothing but lonely voices on the ether, calling out for company.
At least we have the internet to talk to each other, phone calls would be too intrusive , letters have the chance of getting lost, but at least we can leave messages to each other. If we didn't have the net and ATS in particular we wouldn't know about each others thoughts , hopes, wishes would we?
If I can't thank Smokingman for proof of aliens or ufo's I can at least thank him for introducing me to all of you and your varying opinions and personalities.
Thank you all for being here with me at this time and in this place.
Maybe proof of alien life will come one day, hopefully one day soon, one thing I can prophesy for all is that today I feel upbeat about life and tomorrow I will be a changed man for the better , thanks to you all anmd thanks to the aliens that either exist or are in our imagination, besides we are singular entities and we are aliens to each other.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join