It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Mr Green is refering directly but possibly unknowingly to the current indecision we are seeing in HUMANITIES forward motion.Humans around the world are completely fractured and split into thousands of groups which are purposefully encouraged to NOT COMMUNICATE TOGETHER.

Until we can all HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE A COMMON PERSPECTIVE AS OUR "COMMON"FUTURE MANKIND WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN A STATE OF DISHARMONY LIKE AN ORCHERSTRA WITHOUT A CONDUCTOR PLAYING ON FOREVER.

This is because we are all living in our own individual realities ,we are seing the world from individual eyes but interacting with humanity in a completely symbiotic manner.We are all faced with the same task and that is to FIND OTHER HUMANS AND KEEP LEARNING ABOUT THEM UNTIL WE CAN FIND A COMMON GROUND OR PERSPECTIVE THAT WE ALL SEE THE WORLD OR REALITY AS REPRESENTING ,ONCE WE HAVE INCLUDED THROUGH EDUCATION THAT POSSIBLE PERSPECTIVE OR REALITY ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR HUMANS TO DO THE RIGHT OR COLLECTIVE THING AND THEY WILL ALL CHOOSE THE COMMUNITY PERSPECTIVE OR REALITY ,IT IS HUMAN NATURE TO CO-OPERATE AND ADVANCE FORWARD.

The problem is that our most powerful institutions today are all designed to be self-sustaining and this can only be accomplished through the subjugation of humanities nature through the subjugation of our individual birthright to have a vote in every step of humanities path ,we abrogate or surrender this magic ability each of us is born with by GIVING PERMISSION FOR GROUPS LIKE CHURCHES,GOVERNMENTS,CULTS,PRIVATE COMPANIES THAT OPERATE GLOBALLY TO CREATE THE REALITY THAT THEY WANT ON OUR BEHALF.

IT IS RIGHT THERE THAT WE ARE SCREWING THINGS UP FOR OURSELVES,DO YOU SEE?We give our votes away on the promise that our wishes will be brought into reality,this is in essence what politicians and preachers ect. promise us they will do.They promise us that they will fight on our behalf all of the other perspectives that they can influence in the universe in order to "create the real physical reality "we are requesting they provide.

Do you see the obvious path humanity must take now?

We cannot give our votes away to anyone IT ISNT EVEN A NATURAL ACT.We have to take our rightfull places as individuals with our own voices being heard within a collective voice which will then become humanities future.We all must choose this future of our own free will,we must pick it is the one we want to participate in from among many.

People try to fearmonger by using terms like NWO to scare people.If you gave all six billion of the humans on earth to have any of the possible realities THAT YOU AND I CURRENTLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE FROM DUE TO OUR EDUCATION OF THE GLOBAL REALITIES THAT ARE HAPPENING,you and I my friend may find ourselves sitting in a rice paddy somewhere or wilting in some desert.This is what humanity needs,not what I need,but sacrifices have to be made every day everywhere by everyone so why worry about circumstances,I only have sixty or seventy years here.If I am lucky.

Because you see it is only through the withholding of education or the choice to choose our reality that the other six billion suffering humans ACTUALLY STAY SUFFERING.We keep them there every single day that we choose not to bring them in to the fold.It is us ,but our governments and our religous leaders and our civic leaders and the media and in some cases the distorted and manipulated religous doctrines themselves,SOMEHOW CONVINCE US THAT IT ISNT OUR FAULT"WE ARE HIJACKED LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS AT THE CANDYSTAND' THESE LEADERS KNOW VERY WELL THAT WE SURRENDERED OUR VOTES IN THE CREATION OF REALITY TO THEM -SO ALL THEY DO IS GENTLY REMIND US THAT WE IN FACT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATROCITIES THAT WE SPEAK- OF AND THIS ENCOURAGES THE MAJORITY OF US TO FEEL GUILTY- AND THEN WE RATIONALISE THROUGH AND WITH THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF THE POWERS THAT SCREWED US IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT THESE DECISIONS WERE IN FACT GROUP DECISIONS[THIS ABSOLVES OF INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY]AND THEY WERE MADE IN THE NAME OF [A POWER?]GROUP THAT YOU PLEDGED TO SUPPORT WITH YOUR OPINION NOT YOUR PHYSICAL WILL ,BUT NOW THAT THE HEAT IS ON YOU ARE FORCED TO PROVIDE YOUR PHYSICAL WILL AND VERY LIFE TO SUPPORT A MISTAKEN MANIPULATED REALITY THAT YOU REALLY DIDNT WANT.

Im sorry for the caps. my keyboard is broken.

Im sorry for going quite so deep ,but really this is the only way humanity can move forward,we need to provide a forum on which every human being on this planet can physically be seen to stand up and say"my name is Ricky Bobby and I am here,I am alive!!I claim my birthright and all who hear must accept and respect the power of my request!I will not go quietly into the night!

The internet,right now not yesterday,someone on this very site may be a part of this coming reality,we must take away the ability of the powers that be to manipulate our future by actually snuffing out the lives and existance of opposing realities or perspectives,we must identify each human on earth and afford them protection of their lives from any earthly threat,current government,religon,or otherwise.We have to hear every voice individually ,governments AND RELIGONS have been taking advantage of us by using the margin of error they CLAIM IS LOST IN THE TRANSLATION and actually doing absolutely anything they need to to ensure the government OR DOCTRINE survives the year.This happens at the cost of millions of human lives and these lives are lost ONLY SO THESE ENTITIES CAN BE ALLOWED TO SELF-SUSTAIN THEMSELVES,WE MADE EM' AND WE GOTTA FIX EM.

Someone please start this mission because we cant go forward without it,we all have to have an opportunity to choose the same future AND WE WILL ALL TAKE THE RIGHT MOST HUMANITARIAN PATH.Start the site.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The first sign of dimension change is wind.
If anybody on this thread has encountered dimensional visitation they will know that a wind, breeze, gust call it what you like is very likely.
If this Red Dwarf comes in from another dimension as predicted the wind effect will be absolutely huge.
The Hopi indians talk of the gods not being happy when the wind blows over a long period of time.
The wave forcing the higher frequency will flatten and damage will be extensive.
What did the big wolf do to the first 2 piggies houses.
The third little pig didnt give the prophecy energy to manifest the event.
plus he had a brick house.
These doom and gloom predictions are dangerous and God forbid people start to believe in them and summon and create them.
A mass conscious thought process is potentialy lethal.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The Red Dwarf Star

A small, dim, main sequence star of spectral type M (see M star) or late K (see K star). The characteristic properties of red dwarfs stem ultimately from their low mass, which is approximately in the range 0.1 to 0.5 solar mass. Their low surface temperature, in the range 2,500 to 3,500°C, imparts to them a ruddy hue, while their combination of low temperature and small surface area results in them being very faint. The have fully convective interiors, i.e. convective envelopes and convective cores. Many red dwarfs are also flare stars.

Red dwarfs survive longer (see stars, lifetimes of) and are more numerous (see stars, numbers of) than any other kind of star, with the probable exception of brown dwarfs. Of the 30 nearest stars to the Sun, for example, 21 fall into this category

So these are stars obviously, Suns that do NOT move in normal circumstances. 21 are known to be near our Sun, so basically these stars are known about and can be seen. So for one to appear as these Pleadians have predicted HAS to be either a dimensional switch , a holgram a trick or just a projection. No Red Dwarf is or can appear in our solar system under our 3D laws of physics, this I can see no way around. I have an open mind but even I can not accept a Red Dwarf from the 21 known near our Sun suddenly moving and appearing in our atmosphere.

So what does this mean? We can only wait and hear what up dates SM has regarding why this Dwarf did not appear inter dimensional or not.

What ever reason they give I will still see SM just as I see us all, looking for answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If I ventured a guess, a "red dwarf" could be a play on words. Something that is tiny, smaller than a star (a planet-oid perhaps?) but shining or glowing with the red hue.

When one looks up in the night sky, most of the lights shine bright white. You do not really discern most of their hues right away, or at all, they just appear white. So something to be red is very distinct from everything else being white. That's one point.

Dwarf could imply that this light in the sky is dwarfed by all other lights, yet is still perceptible to the eyes. When something is close enough, it can appear large enough to be seen, as we have witnessed couple of comets in the past two decades that came close enough to be visible with naked eyes.

Unfortunately, there's nothing in the sky to be seen today so all we can do is keep staring at the sky.

Then again someone might instead sit down and read a good book, spend some time with family and friends, or sort out and calm down own thoughts in some quiet corner.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

When one looks up in the night sky, most of the lights shine bright white. You do not really discern most of their hues right away, or at all, they just appear white. So something to be red is very distinct from everything else being white. That's one point.

Unfortunately, there's nothing in the sky to be seen today so all we can do is keep staring at the sky.

Maybe not so www.abovetopsecret.com...'

ive noticed many more coloured stars especially red ones

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hehe Mrs. Green,

Don't be like some quasi-experts out there that I've seen, who quote themselves as a reference in their science papers.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hehe Mrs. Green,

Don't be like some quasi-experts out there that I've seen, who quote themselves as a reference in their science papers.

Thanks that made me laugh!! No I whont be publishing my work in any science paper soon, especially as when quoted like that I doubt any of them would be interested LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Yes , I agree the first sign of a dimension change is wind, and have I been suffering with really bad wind lately, I mean REALLY BAD, never seen the likes of it before , even the wife has noticed ..

Back to common sense now, Seeing as I've been away for a while, did ANYTHING happen on the 24th? Just curious as there's not been any postings about sightings, visitations or brown dwarf's hanging about ( not that I'd know where to look in the night sky). There's no more new info on this thread so I suppose that SM will now disappear to his sojourn to another country on his quest for information/knowledge.
Anyway the way the worlds going at the moment I want to take this minute to wish you all the best health and the greatest of luck for the future, seeing as we're about to have a pandemic with the swine flu and the economic collapse. Best wishes for all.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

seeing as we're about to have a pandemic with the swine flu and the economic collapse.

oh are we? Dont feed the fear machine data. Only this morning they were saying they have no idea how bad this virus is. Yes 100 people have died but if 100,000 have been infected and showed no signs of illness then the virus is not as dangerous as if say only 1000 had been infected. Its just too early to say so I for one will not feed any fear machine. The UK media have gone totally over the top in my opinion in their reporting of this virus. Your probably at more risk from that bad wind you mentioned to headlightone LOL

Economic collapse...we dont actually need money to live, Im sure Pleadians sure dont have money LOL so what ever.

yes listen to the reports and maybe dont go to Mexico for the moment but dont worry over it and manifest fear within your inner being. You just like I can do NOTHING about this situation so live it totally in your now and you'll find it just is what it is. We've had Bird Flu now Swine flu, whats next horse flu!!!

SM is apparently in South Africa but Im really not sure. I dont even know if he'll return to ATS, do you think he will? I would like him to but Im not sure if he will, I hope so.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I try to not get too far ahead of the game, as it does turn into fear mongering and for that I apologise, BOO...
Anyway the papers here in the UK absolutely LOVE doom and gloom stories after all that what sells them as people seem to be happy when ills and falls affect OTHER people.
I for one do not appreciate that which is why I never buy or read the papers ( unless its page three of the Sun inwhich case I just look at the picture
)..

People need more information than is being given by the MSM, seems its affecting more people everyday, and I worry for the people of the planet, this virus is IMO man made, I mean come on, Swine, Avian AND Human mixed virus? and it's lethal?

Anyway back to the original question DID anything happen on the 24th? we have had a lot of cloud cover here in the UK ( don't we always?) and besides wouldn't know which direction to look apart from up...

I'll be going out 'stargazing' on the Saturday 9th May ( if there are few clouds) and hopefully may spot something then, I'll be taking a 'starbook' and a torch and a laser incase there's any unexplainable moving lights..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It seems that smokingman2006 has a fan. Found effusive praise of his prophecies by a member called “Rich” on this site:

2012-comet.com...

(it’s the last post.) Also, what appears to be the same guy (same name, at least), and a mod on this (rather small and underused) site:

ufocomet.com...

Once again, he is promoting smokingman2006’s claims as “solid information” and describes them as “gold”. Interesting use of language.

This “Rich”, from what he says, is a member of ATS, is post-banned, and is apparently in U2U contact with this thread’s author. I’ve no idea how much impact the advertising of this thread will help or hinder it, but the fact that it has been mentioned in other forums is quite telling.

Can’t help but don my cynic’s hat here; I have no problem with folks beleiving smokingman2006's claims, but I do find it amazing how easily it is for one man’s claims to become another man’s beliefs.

No proof, no literature, no need for anything but faith in someone’s (seemingly) knowledgeable (?) words for those words to become accepted as true. And all as long as those words match, and more importantly, bolster your own beliefs.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Interesting find there. I cant read it properly (on break at work) but it seems quite bizzare going on about sealing windows with duck tape to prevent ones "signature" being discovered. I'll read it more tonight LOL

This bit below did jump out at me and I find it slightly alarming

I highly recommend reading only smokingman2006's posts

To only read SMs post in what is a very long thread is not going to give these people a balanced view at all and I think this is very bad advice! That sounds very similar to a cults thinking, and I dont like thinking like that. Im not saying this Rich guy is out to set up a cult based on the prophecy of this red dwarf but language like this is highly dangerous and is the start of mind control and manipulation. Ive had as Ive mentioned before experience of cults and the way they slowly control your thinking, the above sentenace is NOT promoting free thinking at all. It is infact leading you to think like "Rich" thinks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There is a lot on the thread I linked to that mirrors smokingman2006’s concepts and theories, even though it is primarily a comet-apocalypse discussion board. I’ve said many times that he is not producing anything new, as it would be difficult to come up with anything that some other enterprising soul hasn’t already thought up. Having a good imagination might help, however…

And I quite agree with you that it is not only a lopsided and blinkered philosophy to read just one side of the discussion, but also tantamount to propaganda for your cause to suggest it. And let us not forget that some of the long-standing posters to this thread (hi blujay) have also openly stated that they do not read the so-called “naysayer’s” posts.

I do not think “Rich” is trying to start a cult, but his approach to the subject is most definitely cult-like; he’s focused solely on information that supports his belief, to the detriment to anything else. His and smokingman2006’s dialogues would make interesting reading…

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That someone from ATS believes in 2012 type comet, astroid, planet x theories is hardly surprising. That someone from ATS posts on other boards and directs people to a thread they found interesting or supported their own beliefs again, is hardly unusual. What I don't believe is this impacts SM in any way. This is the other posters ideas.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That someone from ATS believes in 2012 type comet, astroid, planet x theories is hardly surprising.

I don’t believe I said it was surprising. Please show me where I said that.

In fact, I think I said:

I have no problem with folks believing smokingman2006's claims, but I do find it amazing how easily it is for one man’s claims to become another man’s beliefs.

in which, as it clearly states, I was simply noting the prevalence of people being able to justify an importance for their own beliefs, simply because that other proclaims something similar.

That someone from ATS posts on other boards and directs people to a thread they found interesting or supported their own beliefs again, is hardly unusual.

Again, I never argued to the contrary. Please see above.

What I don't believe is this impacts SM in any way.

And why shouldn’t it? Being mentioned on other forums might appeal to his ego, his self esteem, even bolster a flagging spirit?

This is the other posters ideas.

This is the other poster’s ideas being projected onto smokingman2006’s ideas and finding mutual ground. Where’s the problem in that premise?

I was not attacking “Rich” or smokingman2006 by posting their connection, simply using it to illustrate a point. Just because I don’t fall into line with the content of this thread, does not automatically mean that I am going to utilize everything and anything to try and prove him wrong.

edit: coding.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Actually, I wasnt saying you said that.
I was responding to the whole idea in general.

You believe he has a large ego and have brought this up. I see an incredible idealist in him. Also quite a few possibilities to the contact, such as the Krill society reports, the cabal joint programs, which is what I believe the Meyers case to be, and including real contact with nordics who use protocol's and should be seen as top secret service or militia, though often scientists and doctors involved. I don't see the ego you do in him, and we have exchanged u2us and emails.

Edit to add: I brought up 3 possible programs he could be on, anyone could be on, that can even change while you're on them, as mine seemed to. One is cabal generated, the other is a joint program (cabal/et) and lastly et one. I was very upset while sharing stuff and made some strong posts about it.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Actually, I wasnt saying you said that. I was responding to the whole idea in general.

As you were replying to “ideas” brought up in my post, and your reply could well have been construed as a direct reply to me, that is why I responded to you.

You believe he has a large ego and have brought this up. I see an incredible idealist in him.

Who is “he”? smokingman2006 or “Rich”?

If you meant this thread’s author, then let me respond; as I have no idea who Rich is I therefore cannot comment on him. And as you go on to say that you consider I believe “he” has an overinflated ego we could well be talking about smokingman2006 as I spoke about him in that context.

However, I did not say he had a “large” ego.

Being mentioned on other forums might appeal to his ego, his self esteem, even bolster a flagging spirit?

We all have an ego, mystiq. There’s nothing wrong in mentioning it.

I have to say that yours (and your “experiences”) insists that you repeat contact, the cabal, Nordics, protocols, programs, secret service and militia etc. constantly and mantra-like, all subjects that we could converse long into the night on, both of us on opposite sides of the fence.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I meant SM, as I don't know this other guy at all, but have communicated with the OP of this thread. And the programs that we would disagree on would be cross purposes, as one is experiential and the other not. But no way of making that understood. In any case, its all OK, because I really intend to keep trying to turn negative thoughts or fears in this world, into positive. The study in Russia that found that human language can affect dna was really interesting. We need to keep focused on positivity, words, music, perhaps frequencies and envisioning this. I believe the human race has lots of potential and is not naturally primitive or violent, but manipulated. We have to win by shining our lights.

Edit to Add: This is another really good thread by HiAliens: www.abovetopsecret.com... Concerning an essay written by Neil Gould of exopolitics and human ets. Even brought up the dna and language work by the Russians. And our ability to reprogram our dna.
I really believe SM's thread has been about humans increasing their positivity and consciousness, waking up. And the talk about music earlier is all into this concept.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We as a group of humans on earth create the VERY PHYSICAL REALITY THAT WE ALL WALK AROUND IN EACHDAY.

Do you understand this concept?

Everything on earth that is not a natural act or condition of nature or the earth IS A FABRICATION OF THE CUMULATIVE HUMAN MIND BEING TRANSFORMED INTO A PHYSICAL REALITY LIKE MAGIC.

Like magic,because that is what we were fooled into believing our regular human abilities are "MAGIC"[what a crock of crap] so we wouldnt pursue that scientific avenue.

WE say "song",I've used that example,or "music",but what kind of song or music,sang by what voice ,and heard by whom?

We need humanity to create an avenue where every human on earth can be identified ,their actual voice heard,and most importantly of all THEIR BIRTHRIGHT TO A GLOBAL VOTE IN HUMANITIES DIRECTION OR FUTURE MUST BE GIVEN TO EACH INDIVIDUAL [EXCLUSIVE OF ANY EXISTING GOVERNMENT,YES MY AMERICAN FRIENDS YOURS TO]SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE FUTURE THAT HUMANITY REALLY CHOOSES FOR EACH OTHER ,NOT THE FUTURE THE WORLDS POWERMONGERS OF TODAY WOULD HAVE FOR HUMANITY.

The "voice"is the individual accounting for every human on earth on a forum where we all can meet them,the "music"is the sound of all of humanities wishes being heard around the world,the "song" is the CHOICE THAT WE WILL MAKE FOR OURSELVES ABOUT WHERE WE ALL WANT HUMANITY TO ADVANCE TOWARDS IN THE FUTURE.

The choice that we will make will be made under the auspices of one global democracy,the only way a democracy can truly exist is in a global sense,todays democracys[yes,my american friends]are false democracys based on power,dominance,and a self-propogating political system that is like a machine spinning out of control.

If we can teach people who have yet to be brainwashed that this is how reality really works then they WILL BE EMPOWERED AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO PREVENT A FUTURE OF THE MAJORITIES CHOICE FROM BECOMING REALITY.You see the big game has really been trying to find ways to keep humanity divided.

Ha,Ha,Ha,powermongers kiss your assets goodbye,because the INTERNET has come to smite you with a lethal blow.The killshot of knowledge.

Simply knowledge to change the whole world,is that so high a price to pay for world peace?,a little knowledge for the masses?

Someone thinks the price is to high,and its not that hard to figure out or to change if all of humanity wants the change it is LIKE MAGIC.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

If you meant this thread’s author, then let me respond; as I have no idea who Rich is I therefore cannot comment on him

well we could always ask him...hes posted his e mail on a public forum...odd behaviour that I cant see SM doing. This Rich seems dead set on getting his links to this thread out there. You reckon hes a banned member from here? Well given his interest in this thread he must have contributed to it, so whos got banned on this thread?? Sort of a lot of pages to go through isnt it to find the banned member. I cant really think who this guy is. I do NOT think he is SM though, SM does not come across as the sort to post in the way this Rich is.

Now Ive had chance to read your second link, which is even more alarming than the first! Gosh what a happy bunch they are on there hey, fun evenings spent with those guys predicting the end with polar shifts, ash and death

Rich seems to be a site MOD as you say which doesnt say much for the forum if hes speaking in the way he is on there. He is not promoting balance one bit within that thread and practically says that by Jun 12th the end is upon us.

I would be really interested in how SM views his thread being used in the way it is, I think this Rich guy is using it to promote doom, gloom and fear on what is a doomsday forum it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join