It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I believe he's experiencing contact and wish to discover ways people can wake up others, or help this world, without becoming targets.

There’s that phrase again – wake up - the one that’s tied irrevocably to its sister buzzword “sleepers”.

I agree that there are a lot of folks who live their lives blinkered to events happening in the outside world. I used to work with such a person; I’d ask her what she thought of a certain item from the previous evening’s news, and invariably I’d receive a blank look. She wouldn’t have a clue what I was talking about, as the news in any form simply wasn’t part of her life. Shoes and clothes and make-up and footballer’s wives were, but not what was happening on the rest of the planet. And you know what? She was really happy, and the nicest, kindest person you could hope to meet.

I imagine she would be a prime target for smokingman2006’s diatribes about modern life and our wasteful society. But it’s easy to generalize from a distance and be hopelessly wrong.

It should be pointed out that even though she could qualify for the accusatory title of “sleeper” in some eyes, she is also one of the bravest humans I’ve ever met. Her son was born with a rare syndrome that left him brain damaged and virtually blind amongst other ailments. She nursed him constantly and tirelessly for his short eleven years on this planet, five more than the doctors ever gave him, and those extra, precious years were due to her devotion and love.

Would she still be a “sleeper”? Or just a decent human being?

Would she be to blame for these supposed ills that are befalling us as a species? No, she would not. This is were I have a problem with this mantra of having to awaken all of us to the same problems. We are all awake, as my friend showed, but in different ways. And surely diversity is what makes us special? Heck, I’d give her my place on a ride out of here if it came to the crunch, as even though she may be deemed “shallow” and “asleep” spiritually, she should be regarded as a brilliant and inspiring example to all of us.

This is where the message of this thread stumbles for me.

If this brown dwarf appears, which I hope it doesn't, I would never ask you to leave this site, though we all may be running for the hills I suppose!

Too late, I already gave my word and I’ll stick to it. And I seem to remember that smokingman2006 also said something about slipping away if it didn’t go to plan…

I care about you and everyone on this site, even the most negative ones.

Ditto.

…this forum, and these threads in the grey areas for those interested in sharing personal experiences without proof, draws many that are separated by great distances to share as if they're in the same room.

There is always going to be the opposite argument for any case of possible abduction/contact on ATS. It’s an open forum. I do not know what the answer to your dilemma is, short of you contacting those who you deem suitable for further discussion and directing them to safer forums. That may well be a good thing, as it could be the case that liars and hoaxers don’t want small, specialized groups to talk to (as they may well be found out by people who know what they’re talking about), but to large, mixed audiences who’ll lap up their stories. (I think that may well be against the T&C’s here, but I could be wrong.)

It was suggested to smokingman2006 way back that he should contact MUFON etc. and contactee groups, but as we have had no further information forthcoming regarding that, we can safely assume that he didn’t.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
I really hope April ends as normally as any other month.

Im sure it will dont worry. Often these messages from pleadians/aliens have hidden messages in that attempt to stretch our understanding of our selves and our place in this world.

As I mentioned before, maybe their message is one of totally accepting our now and not giving energy to future predictions. I dont know but Im not worried and neither should you or anyone else.

I know that sounds wierd when they HAVE given a future prediction but maybe they are teaching us how to unite as a race.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi again all, nice to see the thread kicking off again with a bit more action and justa little bit too much bickering for my taste, But I HAVE just got back from my hols, and even work is too much for me right now..

Anyway, back to normality, This month sees another 'prophesy' come to light and probably come to pass, from what I have seen the last couple of weeks both on the streets I visited and on the MSM most people won't even notice anything out of the ordinary unless the were told about it on TV first, most people don't even look up these days.
They're so downtrodden they just scurry about life trying not to be noticed and that is where most of the troubles we have , they don't see the obvious unless it's mentioned on TV and then they complain to people who have no way to do anything about it.
I was there at the G20 earlier this month and saw a lot of peaceful people trying to make a statement but also noticed TPTB silence them by 'allowing' them to smash the bank next door to 'appease' them.

The world will go on day after day, if the 140,000 were to be taken we wouldn't notice them leaving, they'd all be just another runaway person and forgotten about 2 weeks later, unless it was a 'mass' taking, like in the centre of town in broad daylight.
I saw the film ' knowing' last week and it make me think as the scenes were probably true to life as to what we would do should a major event happen to us, we would carry on as if nothing was happening, we'd complain but stick to the same old routines.

Aliens or not intereferring in our culture , taking' the best of the best' won't change us at all as we'd continue to grab what we can for ourselves , we wouldn't worry about anyone else, we are told to carry on as before, we are not allowed _ scratch that we ARE allowed but chose not to do anything about our situation.

Most of us are content to stick to the mundane, those that try to be different are ridiculed , those with stories to tell are told to either be quiet ot are told to keep the 'stories' as they are 'just stories' , with no proof to back it up how can they be anything else?.

I want a change , I want a better future for all, but one man CANNOT make a difference unless ALL the men stick together but fear drives us all apart, whether its a soon to be terror attack, a soon to be war, or a soon to be bio disaster, something is ALWAYS soon to be. we never make plans to be spontanious and to live for the moment, unfortunately life gets in the way, but its not OUR life, its whats THEY want our lives to be like, our lives are to service theirs.

One man can be heard but sometimes its not enough to shout , you have to show as well, and thats what we all want, whether or not anything shows up in the skies tomorrow ( the 24th) most people won't see it, we all want to see, but still need to be shown the way first and shown where to look.

I am still on the fence as to whether or not ANYONE friend or 'foe' has had an experience simply because I haven't had one myself ( yet - I'm planning a trip to the country on the 9th May to 'stargaze' and to 'call out' incase any passing ET hears my thoughts, I'll even take a laser pointer to get attention ( not from any plane or helicopter though). but I'm not guaranteeing anything , I'm just hoping.
Besides even the bible is a story with no proof but it all in a book and that people believe it, why can't we all just agree this is a nice story , but the only thing letting it down is the claims and counter claims, the arguing , but thats what makes us who we are, we question, and sometimes the answers are not the ones we are expecting or even liking .

I'm trying to be 'straight' my post is a little higgletypigglety as I'm still winding back up for work again after nearly a fortnight away from a pc.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your words. It seems we all have moments of attack and I had a very hard time responding to him. Strangely enough he reminds me of someone.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, the interenet is the place where experiencers are getting their messages out, and forums just like this. Ufology is infiltrated. I do not advice anyone at this point to go for hypnosis as they need to protect and safeguard their unconscious minds from others. Actual groups are few and far between, and though I was interested in forming one, I'm no longer convinced its safe do do so.

Your friend sounds very brave, and a good person. Many people who can't see past the MC in this word are truly caring and good people who don't know what to do, they know things are dreadfully wrong but cannot put their fingers on the pulse. I believe in humanity, as a whole, its the leaders and system that needs to change and the direction its going will destroy us and our planet without intervention or a massive success by the people to change things.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For me its officially 24.04.09 and I cant see anything and I feel totally normal.
This is Ok as what ever happens is the right outcome.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
For me its officially 24.04.09 and I cant see anything and I feel totally normal.
This is Ok as what ever happens is the right outcome.

And on that note, why not pour a cup of coffee, tea or other favourite beverage, and enjoy the moment.

I feel I'll need to wait till the end of the month myself...as I have made a prediction (duh should've kept my mouth shut, now something is really going to happen, lol).

In retrospect, I think it would've been much easier if smokingman2006 took my advice and asked his "friends" to contact a few of others here as well (the non-experiencers).

By the way I've been reading this last night (still at it)..fascinating read about mind control experiments:

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Star light
Star bright
First red dwarf star I see tonight
I wish, I may
I wish, I might
Have this wish I wish tonight!

Well it would be cool...IMO
Where is SM?
Now would be the time to communicate with us, wouldn't it?

Yoowho SM....

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well!

Edited to add:
Great post DataWraith!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Since a red dwarf probably wont turn up due to .
Time being fluid.
Alien intervention.
Not enough love.
Dates mixed up.
It has happened but only the few enlightened can see it.

Anyway if disappointed heres a link

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Often these messages from pleadians/aliens have hidden messages in that attempt to stretch our understanding of our selves and our place in this world.

The assumption there is, of course, that the message came from an outside source. It could just have easily come from smokingman2006’s inner voice, one that has lead him down a path even he doesn’t understand. Can’t be a good place to be right now…

And as to hidden messages, well that is another assumption on their part that the bulk of us will have the savvy and ability to notice that something other than the obvious is being alluded to. This again makes me think that they could be fishing for certain people, ones who are able to think non-laterally, or even obscurely. Perhaps we can take Dekard’s description of a psychological experiment in Bladerunner and apply it here:

‘It’s a test designed to provoke an emotional response’.

There’s certainly been a lot of emotion expressed on these ninety-odd pages.

If this is the case, did we pass? And where would that leave the rest of us that didn’t? Are we the chaff?

As I mentioned before, maybe their message is one of totally accepting our now and not giving energy to future predictions.

That’s a nice way of looking at it. But it also hints at us letting the future do what it wants with us not having to sort it out; we would become noninterventionists in our own spiritual/psychological/intellectual evolution. Is that healthy? Doesn’t it go against the grain?

I dont know but Im not worried and neither should you or anyone else.

I’m not worried that nothing happened (as of time of writing 10:54 GMT).

I am however, and if truth be told, slightly disappointed. It has occurred to me that the human race is becoming more and more introverted; we are almost obsessed with looking inward, at our selves, our beliefs, our land, our perceived problems.

Wouldn’t it have been the most incredible – and I hate to use the phrase – “wake up call” for the world to rise to a new dawn and see something in the heavens that the majority were not only not expecting, but that we cannot explain. Not just a vague light captured on a mobile phone’s camera, but something that would have stopped us all in our tracks, even for a few minutes, and made us realise that there is more to existence than we think, or have been told.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Smokingman, you'll find that many people on this thread were gauging your authenticity with the predicted brown dwarf for today....just stating the obvious....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

In retrospect, I think it would've been much easier if smokingman2006 took my advice and asked his "friends" to contact a few of others here as well (the non-experiencers).

I was ready.

Ready to be proven wrong, overly skeptical, horribly cynical, close-minded etc. And not only that, but revealed to be in the receipt of a significant enough level of understanding an acceptance to be elected to be shown wonders.

I want to experience this alternate reality.

Not with desperation and misplaced eagerness, but with a genuine need to see for my self that my beliefs in an “otherness” existing in the universe is justified. It would have alleviated the feeling of being on the edge of a precipice of uncertainty that has constantly dogged me; being aware that extraordinary events happen, but never experiencing them personally.

It seems, in retrospect, that these “friends” have set criterion for their contacts that appears to be designed to keep us guessing as to just exactly what we are supposed to do, or how we should behave or what we should believe to gain their attention.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It seems, in retrospect, that these “friends” have set criterion for their contacts that appears to be designed to keep us guessing as to just exactly what we are supposed to do, or how we should behave or what we should believe to gain their attention.

I'm with you on that one Beamish....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Now would be the time to communicate with us, wouldn't it? Yoowho SM....

Isn’t he off to South Africa at the moment? Hunting gold shipments or something adventurous?

Loved your poem, it made me smile. Wrote my own (with tongue firmly in cheek) in tribute:

Glimmer, glimmer dread brown star
How we tremble for what you are
Up above the sky so dull
Like a sharp scythe ready to cull

Shimmer, shimmer vast bronze dwarf
Set to change us, bend and morph
We all cower before your might
Staring frightened into the night

Glimmer, glimmer star of doom
We know our end is coming soon
This time of horror, death and dread
All because smokingman said.

I think I'll stick to prose in future...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Originally posted by Beamish

The assumption there is, of course, that the message came from an outside source. It could just have easily come from smokingman2006’s inner voice, one that has lead him down a path even he doesn’t understand. Can’t be a good place to be right now…

yes this message could have come from anywhere. Aliens, astral beings, SMs higher self (astral higher soul), NWO mind control any thing but I dont think he is making it up, I think this message came from somewhere or something. I dont think he is listening to his own voice, most of us know our own voice in our heads, and even the most imaginative voice can not manifest aliens that come through green mist.

I hope he isnt in a bad place due to it as you say, I hope he has the courage to realize it did come from an outside source and he really has nothing to be fearful of. I dont think he should worry about this.

And as to hidden messages, well that is another assumption on their part that the bulk of us will have the savvy and ability to notice that something other than the obvious is being alluded to. This again makes me think that they could be fishing for certain people, ones who are able to think non-laterally, or even obscurely. Perhaps we can take Dekard’s description of a psychological experiment in Bladerunner and apply it here:

‘It’s a test designed to provoke an emotional response’.

There’s certainly been a lot of emotion expressed on these ninety-odd pages.

If this is the case, did we pass? And where would that leave the rest of us that didn’t? Are we the chaff?

I am very aware of "other sources" using these threads to pin point certain individuals and attempt to trigger emotion in them and track them. Makes total sense to me. Did we pass? No idea!!

That’s a nice way of looking at it. But it also hints at us letting the future do what it wants with us not having to sort it out; we would become noninterventionists in our own spiritual/psychological/intellectual evolution. Is that healthy? Doesn’t it go against the grain?

to become totally aware and enlightened beings we must live in our now and stop giving life energy to past and future. We have no past or future, everything we have ever done is in the exact moment of our now. if we were all able to do this no one would spend endless years worrying about their life situation. To live in the now is very empowering and releases ones spirit into total consciousness. If any thing I believe this message is a lesson in why we should all seek our now.

It was once said many people spend their entire lives waiting for their life to begin!! Only as death approaches do they see they have let their life pass them by. It passed them by because they were not in their life they were always in their life of yesterday or their life of tomorrow.

Wouldn’t it have been the most incredible – and I hate to use the phrase – “wake up call” for the world to rise to a new dawn and see something in the heavens that the majority were not only not expecting, but that we cannot explain. Not just a vague light captured on a mobile phone’s camera, but something that would have stopped us all in our tracks, even for a few minutes, and made us realise that there is more to existence than we think, or have been told.

This wake up call is already here, its inside us all. The most incredible wake up call ever is here, its always been here we just are asleep to it.

It does not come in the form of lights in the sky, suns blasting through time portals or mother ships full of light beings, it comes from INSIDE.

You say you want something to stop you in your tracks even if it does it for only minutes. You want something to show you there is more to this life than we think. Then it is waiting inside for you to seek it.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

…this message could have come from anywhere. Aliens, astral beings, SMs higher self (astral higher soul), NWO mind control any thing but I dont think he is making it up…I dont think he is listening to his own voice, most of us know our own voice in our heads, and even the most imaginative voice can not manifest aliens that come through green mist.,

And it is your prerogative to believe he is telling the truth. As is mine to disbelieve.

Is it impossible, therefore, in your estimation for him not to be faking his story? No visitations whether psychic/material or telepathic, just a plain old fashioned hoaxer who has become caught up with the success of his own story? (This thread is, after all, becoming one of ATS’s biggest ever.)
And I absolutely have to disagree with you in your assessment of the human imagination. If you are saying, in the sense that he is having a genuine experience, that he could not have conjured such 1960’s imagery as an alien appearing from a cloud, then you could not be more wrong. That kind of reveal has been seen countless times on stage and screen. It really doesn’t take any imagination at all.

to become totally aware and enlightened beings we must live in our now and stop giving life energy to past and future. We have no past or future, everything we have ever done is in the exact moment of our now.

Again, I can’t agree. I believe we are hardwired to consider the acts and achievements we were responsible for in the past and ponder on them as we see fit; as indispensable lessons that may alter the outcome of similar situations that could happen in times to come, and as invaluable and irreplaceable memories of loved ones and our growing up.

And to turn our back on what we may achieve in the future is to almost seek to be stagnant; we are constantly changing, individually and as a species, in the most minute of ways. It is often the promise of better times to come that gets us through hard times in the present, so why should we shun such a basic human trait as hope?

I do agree with living, not just coasting, through the short term we are all granted. Why waste your life, and in the same vein, why waste the struggles and trials and triumphs of those who went before, or those who may be born to a better world of our making in times to come?

This wake up call is already here, its inside us all. The most incredible wake up call ever is here, its always been here we just are asleep to it. It does not come in the form of lights in the ske, suns blasting through time portals or mother ships full of light beings, it comes from INSIDE.

That may well apply to you, Mr Green, with all due respect, but, unfortunately, and in all honesty, it doesn’t apply to everyone on this planet.

We all have our own reality.

Some people just need to be shown so they can believe. Yes, that may well be an intellectual flaw, laziness, apathy, call it what you will, but it is one that is incredibly prevalent. Isn’t the initial reaction to most outlandish claims on ATS “show me proof”?

We need to see.

So why is it wrong to want to want visual evidence of such mind-bending concepts?
We are far from being a race that is willing to look internally for answers, even though religion teaches it, sport suggests it, and morality demands it.

For the masses, to see is to begin to believe.

Simple as that.

Without tangible corroboration, it’s all words, and, again unfortunately, the vast proportion of humans has a short attention span. We’re visual creatures. We need solid substantiation.

I do not believe it is wrong to want to have a real, expressive and emotional event happen in our skies. It would have, in one fell swoop, altered our perceptions, or at least, give us the ability to want to alter them. If smokingman2006’s brown dwarf had appeared (apart from the dire connotation), it would have been a wake up call for us all; a galvanizing happening for our collective consciousness; a kick in the pants for all of us that think we know it all.

As a species, it would have been unbelievably significant.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by Beamish

(This thread is, after all, becoming one of ATS’s biggest ever.)

not really it has a long way to go to reach the length and years of this one

www.abovetopsecret.com... now this IS a thread!

And to turn our back on what we may achieve in the future is to almost seek to be stagnant; we are constantly changing, individually and as a species, in the most minute of ways. It is often the promise of better times to come that gets us through hard times in the present, so why should we shun such a basic human trait as hope?

www.presentliving.com...

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Thanks, Mr Green, for the links. I’ll only comment on a few:

Ralph Waldo Emerson (from the 'Self Reliance' essay, 1841) "But man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time."

But isn’t it possible to live in the present, and be aware of the past and future. Why should they be separate, or deemed so? I don’t “lament the past” – the non appearance of smokingman2006’s “mass” – but I will let it leave me with a valuable lesson; no matter what I wanted to happen, I should always rely on reason. It rarely lets me down.

Eckhart Tolle (author of The Power of Now, and A New Earth) "...the foundation for greatness is honoring the small things of the present moment instead of pursuing the idea of greatness."

smokingman2006’s claims were all about the (near) future. His prophecies completely ignored the better side of man – our “small things of the present”, and often pursued a skewed idea of greatness; remember his posts about creating and using his own monoatomic gold, a substance that he says was used by the baddie aliens for gain and power?

Isn’t that the pursuit of greatness?

John Kuypers (author of What's Important Now and The Non-Judgmental Christian)"The core principle for feeling at peace in the present moment is to act or accept, but never stay stuck."

It was really difficult to maintain a peaceful attitude when you’re being told that the bulk of the population aren’t worth saving, isn’t it? We are worth saving; but some of us do need a measure of readjustment.

They are the ones that are stuck.

Mahatma Gandhi (Spiritual Leader, India) “When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end they always fall. Think of it. Always."

Spencer Johnson (Author, The Present, The One Minute Manager, Who Moved My Cheese?) “Look at what happened in the Past. Learn something valuable from it. Do things differently in the present."

All quotes: www.presentliving.com...

And there’re two prime examples of remembering the past as it should be remembered; as victories over adversity and immorality. We cannot forget where we’ve been. To do so blinkers us to the perils of the future.

"The past has no power over the present moment."

Completely disagree. If smokingman2006’s claims had come true, then in the future (what there would be of it) we would surely look back and remember how we had been forewarned. And some of us would recall, with regret, that we weren’t capable of comprehending that message. If we could, we’d then ensure that future generations made absolutely sure they were open to all forms and concepts that made them even the slightest bit uncomfortable, wouldn’t we? Otherwise we’d make the same mistakes.

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance."

Quotes: www.goodreads.com...

Define good; spiritual ease, material comfort, freedom (perceived or real), knowledge, power, health?

Being able to utilize or enjoy or understand any or every single one of those came from our forefathers’ selflessness and utter willingness to pursue the needs of the many. It was their awareness of the fact that we not only could, but needed, to grow materially and spiritually that has lead to the level of achievements we have at the moment. Their accomplishments weren’t perfect, as greed and the need for domination still afflicts us, but despite that, we are a spectacularly successful race. The good you enjoy in the present is based on foundations set in the past, and those foundations will remain to support our growth into the future.

I understand the need for living today. My stance is clear about yesterday and tomorrow. Whether smokingman2006 lives for the present is unclear, but his message was firmly aimed at the sins of the past, and the terrors of the future. If his “friends’” message was intended to make us confront our position in time with a new and freshly critical perspective, then I feel it is way off the mark.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

This is a good discussion for sure but if I reply to you its not going to be on topic. Im fine with that but not sure if the MODS would be. Maybe you should check out my enlightenment thread or skyfloatings enlightenment talk thread, all discuss exactly why the now is so important and that future and past thoughts do not help .

The human mind is a creation gone mad, it no longer lives in the now it lives on a constant chatter of past regrets and future fear projections. Our mind has become a monster which keeps the human spirit unconscious by constantly leading us into the past or future.

Yes in a way this red dwarf prediction is a future fear, nothing of the now at all, which is why Ive constantly been trying to say what ever happens happens. Actually maybe its just a bad idea that aliens try to warn us of future events because the future is fluid so they may as well forget it!

Ive always sais I dont like the idea of this 144,000 being saved, Ive always thought it rather odd. My reason for backing SM (afrer questioning him) is just as strange as this thread and I know I'll get attacked for posting it, but I was astrally and psychically visited by the darker side of this and so quickly decided to go with the light. I believe the Pleadians are of the light and the reptiles are definatly of the dark (or the majority of them)

There is another thread on here that says the reptiles are constantly altering all the good the light beings do, its a constant battle that is endless. So when people say "Oh this didnt happen because aliens interviened" is probably true.

We are all worth saving, I do disagree with this odd 144,000 figure but when one is confronted with dark alien forces I will take the light thanks even if it does claim some odd points here and there.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have been following this thread and find it quite interesting. I normally just lurk on ats but sometimes I get inspired by someone to post. Like by what this Mr. Green fellow has posted.

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Beamish

The human mind is a creation gone mad, it no longer lives in the now it lives on a constant chatter of past regrets and future fear projections. Our mind has become a monster which keeps the human spirit unconscious by constantly leading us into the past or future.

That was quite enlightening to say the least. You are wide awake in the now it seems. Now if one is in the here and the now and so far away from past regrets and future fears, only then can one rise above the monster of the ego. Then one raises vibrational level and goes beyond where others are stuck.

Star for you.

new topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join