It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by smokingman2006

Why so concerned about pizza? Wow. How do you know he didn’t pay for it himself? I don’t care that he does that; it’s hardly organising a drug fuelled party, is it? And it’s kind of rock and roll.

And “backflips” can be also read as redirection of resources until a future opportunity arises.

And what about his recent achievement in making the CIA more transparent and disallowing them the practice of waterboarding?

I am with Beamish here.
Besides the ET's I take advice from say Obama is a good guy.
I guess the proof will be in the pudding.
On both counts, Obama's and your SM.
Hope you are well.
Peace!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't believe there is such an enormous difference in humans, and human potential, or that we have grown in our mind potential very much over the last centuries but for these factors: nutrition, and health care, and various rigid controls that have been forced upon the human race by a greedy, dictorial, and probably non-human even, ruling class.

Humans, free, educated and in good systems like the Scandivavian countries, are very civil indeed. This is the complicating factor, because there are many who love and feel for us, we have potential, though we may need repair now after being meddled with for so long. But another thing is our souls are not owned by the annanuki, and if some of what I've been reading and been told by others is true, making it off this planet in or out of our bodies should be one of our top priorities.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow, what's next...those 144,000 are going to be hand picked by some of you here on the forum, as the deserving bunch to be "lifted off."

So much about human compassion and solidarity - "Move out of the way, a space ship is waiting for me..."

What struck me two pages ago is what smokingman2006 said about "sleepers" needing to be awaken. Upon reading the entire post, the first thing that came to my mind was:

"Wait a second, awaken to who's reality?"

It seems that smokingman2006 considers that people are asleep if they are not awaken to a specific kind of reality, or to a reality of another person. I'm sorry, I do not mean to write in the third person, when smokingman2006 is here, so I'll address it to him:

Do you really think that everyone shares the same reality exactly the same way, or at all?

Also, someone said about smokingman2006 taking a photo of himself in Johannesburg with a newspaper in his hand. As a proof of what? That he was physically there? Further more who cares to begin with as it proves none of the claims he had made so far?

Next thing that dawned on me here is about those that are tagged as skeptics who call this a "hoax".

I am not sure if I am in that group as I have not screamed "hoax" but neither have I laid down my guard and claimed faithful allegiance to smokingman2006's reality as some others proclaimed so readily.

My point being is that someone wrote that those who say "hoax" should be heard, but only in a sense of a "lip service."

Something like: "Don't mind them, they are challenged, but let them have their moment, it does not matter what they say."

To me that shows even greater degree of delusion that some people here have expressed towards smokingman2006's claims, which in all honestly scares me a bit. It scares me in a sense that they are losing firm hold of the ground which is never a good thing.

There's nothing wrong with flying but always have someone to connect you to the ground, in case you need to make a quick landing.

I apologize if the above seemed like an incoherent stream of thoughts, I wanted to respond to more than one post from the past three pages, without having to go back and quote each individual one. You should be able to see it in context anyway.

Lastly, the formalities...There are 9 days left till the end of April, for something to happen according to smokingman2006's "friends."

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh, one more thing... (as Steve Jobs likes to say)

I seldom make predictions, but I'll dare to give it a shot this time:

I predict that nothing will happen in April, nothing of Earth shattering importance. Then, smokingman2006 will come out and tell us that his "friends" advised him the event has been postponed or altered due to:

- their intervention,

- intervention of all "awaken" ones,

- some other mumbo-jumbo that I can't see as I do not have a crystal ball.

Just figured to post it for posterity purposes, that's all.

If something does happen, then whatever I said makes no difference at all and I'll gladly eat my words, put my head between my legs and wait for it...

EDIT: CRAP, it looks like there's talk about averting the event in the other thread, sorry about that, I did not read the thread before I posted this.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by amigo]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Next thing that dawned on me here is about those that are tagged as skeptics who call this a "hoax".

I am not sure if I am in that group as I have not screamed "hoax" but neither have I laid down my guard and claimed faithful allegiance to smokingman2006's reality as some others proclaimed so readily.

I seldom make predictions, but I'll dare to give it a shot this time:

I predict that nothing will happen in April, nothing of Earth shattering importance. Then, smokingman2006 will come out and tell us that his "friends" advised him the event has been postponed or altered due to:

- their intervention,

- intervention of all "awaken" ones,

- some other mumbo-jumbo that I can't see as I do not have a crystal ball.

Just figured to post it for posterity purposes, that's all.

Does this mean you've chosen a position? It does certainly read like it and, if so, I think it is both the safe and correct one.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
-snip-

By April 24 2009 no-one will be able to deny the existance of this brown dwarf in our skies as it will be visible as a huge red planet but by then most will panic or be much to busy looking for thier next meal.

-snip-

[edit on 7-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

Smokingman, this date is still valid? 2 more days then...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hmm, that planet better hurry! It must be traveling at an insane amount of speed in order for it to be invisible at this point, yet visible within two days!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Hmm, that planet better hurry! It must be traveling at an insane amount of speed in order for it to be invisible at this point, yet visible within two days!

I believe IF it does appear then it will come through a worm hole or dimensional shift in some way. I do not think it is in our solar system as many expect. We cant look at this in the logical way of ...oh its just about near Saturn now it will soon be with us...I just dont think it works like that.

Also if it doesnt appear to me thats fine too, time is fluid, dimensions are fluid and basically what happens happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

This thread is a window to look at et experience, nordics in particular, and discuss their views on us, dangers to this world, etc etc.

Aren’t you still just projecting your beliefs onto smokingman2006’s claims?

This thread is about alleged alien contact. Until we know for sure he is telling the truth, then all we can do is discuss it accordingly, not go off at a tangent and declare, erroneously, what it is about.

Is that not fair?

I don't care who thinks he's hoaxing or not.

You should, otherwise your just hearing one side of the story. Not all skeptics or cynics are unreasonable. And isn’t it a little unreasonable on your part to happily accept his claims, whilst you go on to exclude any and all other opinions on them?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Its because of your continual belief that he is that I must state the opposite. I know what you think. And I'm not going to attack you personally for your belief, don't wish anyone to not be able to express themselves if they're being polite, you as well. But page after page could have been spent sharing ideas, and discussing ets on this thread. Because this thread has value and has drawn out a lot of information and that is more important to me, than the your choosing to disagree with someones experience based on an opinion.

We all are drawn to what we need to read or pay attention to. Some out of interest, some out growth, some out of a need to unravel their own experiences and truth. In any case, Beamish, peace, light and love.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Its because of your continual belief that he is that I must state the opposite.

You must state the opposite? Why?

Why not listen to all sides, as I do.

I’ve never attacked you, mystiq, but I will continue to argue my side, as do you, and hopefully with as much decorum as you continue to do. I cannot change your mind, as my standpoint is unverifiable and only based on my opinion. As is yours. Nothing this thread’s author has done so far has managed to alter my opinion of him, and that makes me feel that I could well be right. When April 24th comes and goes without anything happening, then I’ll know I was right.

But I wonder what your reaction will be?

…page after page could have been spent sharing ideas, and discussing ets on this thread. Because this thread has value and has drawn out a lot of information and that is more important to me, than the your choosing to disagree with someones experience based on an opinion.

I believe that not all of this thread has been taken up with objections to the claims it contains. There have been many posts simply discussing the subject matter, as opposed to the subject itself.

You believe it has value, and that’s fair enough. You have also said that you believe the author; I do not. And for me, the fact that I believe he is either hoaxing or lying completely invalidates any information he has to offer. If he’s lying about one thing, he can be lying about all things. And again, he has done nothing to dissuade me from this course.

However, I am not inflexible. I am willing to make sacrifices, both intellectually and spiritually.

If this brown dwarf does appear in our skies on the 24th, then I will honor my promise and leave ATS for good. Before that, I will apologize to smokingman2006 both on here and personally, apologize to all those who I doubted, express my complete bafflement at the workings of the universe, and that will be that.

But if nothing appears, what will the effect of having believed in a spurious prophet make you do, mystiq?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hey, Beamish, I don't want it to come. I've said that all along, and I've brought up the concepts of protocol, and sensitive information. That nordics traditionally, as in many cases, including Robert Miles, talk about various disasters. I believe they can't tell us the truth, that they are prevented from releasing full information. That they could be seen as a foreign spy, unable to reveal their info, but wishing to help the population or direct them to waking up, they can say things to give us a kick in the pants. Because this world is critical.

I've said that in similar words. I'm not doing a count down to this dwarf star. I believe he's experiencing contact and wish to discover ways people can wake up others, or help this world, without becoming targets.

If this brown dwarf appears, which I hope it doesn't, I would never ask you to leave this site, though we all may be running for the hills I suppose!

I care about you and everyone on this site, even the most negative ones.
What I'm trying to express is this, this forum, and these threads in the grey areas for those interested in sharing personal experiences without proof, draws many that are separated by great distances to share as if they're in the same room. So, if someone locally got a group going like this, there would always be the chance that the founder was hoaxing. There could even be a chance it was infilitrated by black ops (I believe ufology is). However, if one person, or a couple, without restraint so to speak, continually call out the instructor so no one can share anything, the whole thing is ruined. But Beamish, others who also critically think are there for their own reasons and they want to participate. Thats all I'm saying.

But I don't want to continue to try and clip your wings either.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorry to interject ,but has anyone considered the possibility that the Nordics and the other "new to us but ancient"races we are dealing with are faced with the same unpredictable earth changes that we are?The problems we face with planetary extinction,they surely face as well?Destruction of the planet through war,started by us,they face as well.

I don't believe that there is any possible way to predict exactly what the earth or the solar system or the universe will do at any given time wether you are Nordic or wether you are a genie in a bottle,or a sattelite orbiting earth.Nor can you predict mankinds future when humanity is fractured into so many small entities.

If there is any message being sent or help being given it is a lot less hollywood than the majority of us would like it to be.

What really upsets people is that they are realising ,many for the first time ever,that they have absolutely no rights as human being once they abbrogate their global vote by voting in,participating in, and supporting ANY NON-GLOBAL GOVERNING SYSTEM THAT EXTENDS ITS MANDATE BEYOND ITS PHYSICAL BORDERS WITH MILITARY OR HUMANITARIAN PUNITIVE ACTIONS.

That about covers ALL EXISTING GOVERNMENTS now doesnt it?

You see there is no room for military anywhere, anymore,unless it is a planetary defense force,AND THAT IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION.

Why do we need seperate governments if there is no military?Why do we need seperate militarys if there is only one global government?

The humans that abducted me were ,or one group was ,MILITARY,and they were fighting in a galactic war that we are involved in as we speak.

There were several groups of different human races co-operating together,but with an obvious and strict command structure.This alone tells me that ALL OF THE HUMANITARIAN PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES WE ARE FACING TODAY RIGHT NOW ARE ALSO BEING FACED BY MY ABDUCTORS,HENCE THE REQUIREMENT FOR COMMAND STRUCTURE AND THE PERSONAL DYNAMICS THAT ARE INVOLVED IN ITS IMPLEMENTATION.

Stuck here just like us,maybe with the ability to provide safety to a small percentage of their people ,just like us,these factors alone are enough to possibly seek support from humanity if we are all faced with drastic earth or solar system changes that could threaten us with planetary extinction,especially if a small advanced race knew the probable recovery time of the planet,so they could plan for the re-seeding of life.

My first contact with another previously unknown to me being or race of human was a small Monk styled robe wearing, tan colored,deeply etched wrinkly faced little thing,followed by another little race that was "all eyes",followed by another Blonde blue-eyed race wearing jesus like robes that flowed all around them,followed by Military personell who were all blonde ,but of different shades ,they were individuals,definately.

But we are all still struggling with the reality that WE ALL KNOW WHY DISCLOSURE IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO DEAL ,its because people are beginning to see what they have given up in regards to their global vote in humanities fate.And just what they have recieved in return for that tremendous gift.
Governments spent centuries working together first discovering and perfecting ways to manipulate and imprison whole communities of humans ,then later out of need ,working together again to create a global population that they could manipulate in economic ways so as to ensure a steady supply of poor hungry desperate humans willing to "give up their global vote"for a bowl of rice just to survive.

This is simply job creation on a massive scale iniated to enable a self-propagating political system the ability to continue to thrive at the cost of humanitarian rights worldwide.

If only we all knew that there is an investment FROM SOME MONEYMONGER SOMEWHERE ,in each soul that is brought to life on earth,simply because it is one more global vote in humanities future,EVEN IF THE INDIVIDUAL DOESNT LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU CAN MANIPULATE HIS DESPERATE CONDITION TO AFFECT IN-DIRECT CHANGE SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE GLOBE THEN THE STARVING DESPERATE HUMAN BEING HAS PAID BACK THE INVESTMENT THAT WAS MADE WHEN HE WAS ALLOWED TO BE BORN INTO A STATE OF MISERY AND CHAOS.

I hope my next contact is with the same people because the job that was keeping me here when I was small is nearly over and I would love nothing more than to represent humanity.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This would depend on the level of ets technology. But at a certain point I believe they do reach federation or galactic organizational level. I'm sure there are some disasters that they cannot escape unless they can move their entire populations, but feel that they probably know most of them before they occur, at least the advanced one. I also believe they perform genisis on planets and make all manners of planets suitable for life, and can even hollow out "astroids" and make inner worlds that we'd never notice.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77
Does this mean you've chosen a position? It does certainly read like it and, if so, I think it is both the safe and correct one.

You know what, in all honesty, I do not care. The moment my body stops functioning, when ever that is to happen, this illusion of a reality I perceive will cease to exist. It might continue for those who remain "alive" but I can't really say and who cares when it's not real.

We have spent so much time in our lives projecting illusion into the future things to pass and even more things that did not pass, all because we did not ground ourselves in the moment - the now.

If a gigantic mean evil planet of the reptilians, or whoever, warps out of sub-space in two days in Sol, I'll deal with it when it happens.

If a magical creature appears again like they say it did 2,000 years ago and walks on water, heals the sick and rises the dead, I'll deal with it when it happens.

If Heaven and Hell turns upside-down on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 , I'll deal with it when it happens.

We are hypnotizing each other non-stop and creating future illusions. Whether with the images of prosperity or images of destruction, they are projections of illusion that become illusory reality, the more people start believing them.

The separation between us needs to disappear, as we continually believe in our bodies as something solid or real. Our senses are deceiving us "around the clock" and as stated above, the "hypnosis" adds much to that.

I suppose that would be my position, greatly condensed into couple of paragraphs, at the moment.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You know what, in all honesty, I do not care.

And neither do I because all we have is our NOW. the rest is an illusion of sadness, ego and tears. To not care what the future brings is pure enlightenment because it means you have surrendered to your now.

I will adjust to the red dwarf if it arrives or if it doesnt in my NOW. Maybe this is the TRUE message of the pleadians....

Peace and love to all. MG

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Does anybody take that mystix chick ceriously
. She appears to make a lot of statements as if they are fact, but c'mon. So there is supposed to be a brown dwarf planet that just magically appears on the 24th and no prior warning, sure sure. We all know what is going to happen, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. If anyone bought this guys story, then you see how easy it is for someone like blossom lady to trick the gullible.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blood_demon
Does anybody take that mystix chick ceriously
. She appears to make a lot of statements as if they are fact, but c'mon. So there is supposed to be a brown dwarf planet that just magically appears on the 24th and no prior warning, sure sure. We all know what is going to happen, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. If anyone bought this guys story, then you see how easy it is for someone like blossom lady to trick the gullible.

yes they do, I do , and I think you'll find she is a very respected member around here. Plus her avatar is beautiful just like she is, unlike yours! Avatars are the energy of us, ones avatar says more about a person than a thousand posts.

Mystiq is a true experiencer and ATS is lucky to have her.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

yes they do, I do , and I think you'll find she is a very respected member around here.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Mr Green]

this just made me laugh. The second line thingy. About the "she is a true experiencer" how would you know this? Do you know her personally, or do you just believe because it goes along with your beliefs.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by blood_demon]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I really hope April ends as normally as any other month.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join