It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Got a better one for you define decent human being for me ,5 month ago Madoff was a pillar amongst his kind.

G.W. Bush some word consider decent, no?

To say one thing and do another is not decent to me.

when I think about it I cant think of one world leader at present that I would call decent do you?.

Peace & health
SM

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
smokingman, let me say, I'm a beliver...or rather...I'd really really really like to believe...as so many out there. And you can understand why people HAVE to be a bit sceptical, becasue nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes to be made a fool.

I have a brilliant idea. You said you'd be in Joburg this week? why not take a photo of a jhb newspaper for the date you take it, with your hand showing a 'peace sign' in front of it. That way all the non-belivers will at least have a little MORE to think about, and you won't have given your identity away...

Welcome to sunny south africa if you are here already

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Beamish,you are dead on right in your use of the word perspective to describe the incredible power to create our physical world or reality that we posess.We need to bring the people of the entire planet into a position where their "natural tendency to love each other"has a chance to become the reality that we all live in.

This means that each of us individually must be in an equal or equitable position as far as education and information are concerned to be able to first understand or learn about then accept that we HAVE CHOICES IN OUR FUTURES THAT WE HAVE FREE WILL TO ACCEPT ANY PERSPECTIVE WE CHOOSE.

And that this perspective grown from the soil of free will be our unconditional future ,a future which no power that exists today could possibly take from humanity.

I didnt read the entire thread so my contribution is only this observation of THE EXACT ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE CHOOSE OUR REALITY IN A PHYSICAL SENSE BASED ON WHAT OUT MENTAL PERSPECTIVE IS.

Thank you Beamish.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Much as I dislike having my questions answered with a question, as that practice is evasive and disrespectful, I will in this instance be polite and reply.

Got a better one for you define decent human being for me ,5 month ago Madoff was a pillar amongst his kind. G.W. Bush some word consider decent, no?

People change. Always have, always will, and when it happens it often hurts those who looked up to them as role-models. No one’s perfect. Not even me, and boy do I come close.

It has to be said that just because they change, doesn’t necessarily mean that they are under the influence of evil agendas. Often, contrary behaviour is a survival instinct, or is evidence of an unseen political/economic agenda in action. Just because it is unfathomable does not mean it doesn’t have a mundane, but unpalatable explanation.

And yes, sometimes people do just turn bad. But that doesn’t mean they are alien inspired traitors. Just that they are selfish and narrow minded.

To say one thing and do another is not decent to me.

Think on that quote deeply and remember this; to be dishonest is bad, but to genuinely regret it and make amends is the most honest course of action.

I cant think of one world leader at present that I would call decent do you?.

Obama seems to be an upstanding kind of guy. He’s done nothing to make me think anything different (apart from the Special Olympics joke, but then again we all have a sense of humour, don’t we?).

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by amigo

There is always the possibility of the MC due to the many types of programs that I talked about earlier. But this doesn't take away from the probability of nordics.

exactly. Mind control is ALWAYS a possibility. Most of us are unaware its being done to us most days on some level . even if SM and the rest of us who do believe in Nordics are being brainwashed this DOESNT take away the large probability that they are here amongst us. The brain washing may indeed be a way of attempting to cut the connections they are forming with us.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Thank you one4all. I’m not quite sure what post of mine you’ve read to comment, but I have to say that I agree with yours…and therefore myself!

…you are dead on right in your use of the word perspective to describe the incredible power to create our physical world or reality that we posess.We need to bring the people of the entire planet into a position where their "natural tendency to love each other"has a chance to become the reality that we all live in.

This isn’t just my idea, don’t forget. Several others in this thread and elsewhere have voiced the same opinion. Common sense prevails even in the midst of turmoil and confusion; doom and gloom shouldn’t reign supreme; optimism and hope and compassion are really cool, really human qualities and none of us should forget that. Yes, times are tough, and they may get tougher, but we’ll come out of the other side stronger and brighter and a heck of a lot more resilient than before.

We always learn. That’s how we got to where we are.

I still don’t understand this concept of perceived reality fully, but it does seem to manifest in plain sight even in individual’s posts; this might sound like a contradiction, but the perception of reality really is an individual event that, apparently, can be shared.

Life’s full of surprises, isn’t it?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Obama seems to be an upstanding kind of guy. He’s done nothing to make me think anything different (apart from the Special Olympics joke, but then again we all have a sense of humour, don’t we?).

You got the be kidding me the bloke has done nothing but backflip since coming into power.

Just last week he flew a pizza chef 8 hundred odd miles to the white house for some pizza a man is judge by his actions, and at the moment he seem to be self serving, nice smile but

[edit on 21-4-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hello SM. I hope you are well.

You know a while back you said you had been told a song would come and unite all the world and bring about a change in attitude, a change towards love and understanding in all nations. At the time I really struggelled to see which artist would have the ability to achieve such a heart felt change. However this lady seems to have become a world wide hit, everyone loves her for who she is. She is so humble and with little ego. her aura is pure, she is strong of heart and has much courage. I think she may be the one you were told about, the one whos song would unite many nations.

What do you think? her voice and natural ability to make people smile has won her the hearts of many all around the world.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Green

Yes I remember that well I said two great song would come out that would change the world and I too feel this lady is special

The first time I watched her on youtube I cried and so did my wife she is a reminder that you dont have to be beautiful or young to really touch people heart, She is the real deal.

Stay well
Peace & health
SM

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why so concerned about pizza? Wow. How do you know he didn’t pay for it himself? I don’t care that he does that; it’s hardly organising a drug fuelled party, is it? And it’s kind of rock and roll.

And “backflips” can be also read as redirection of resources until a future opportunity arises.

And what about his recent achievement in making the CIA more transparent and disallowing them the practice of waterboarding?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This thread is a window to look at et experience, nordics in particular, and discuss their views on us, dangers to this world, etc etc. But this ongoing stuff never ends no matter what. I don't care who thinks he's hoaxing or not. Its the story, even just the stepping out of the paradigm we're in for many to hear this stuff, and should be leading into questions, sharings, insights, exchanges of information.

I have never started a thread of my own for this reason. Never will for this reason. There is no place thanks to non-stop aggressive tactics to share information that is important.

One of the things that has been building strongly in me is a time is coming up very soon when the experiencers are going to be coming together. Now I don't know what this means. Acern is doing some really good work in Australia, perhaps getting a more informal resource and networking going in groups would be a part of this. Don't know.

There are also ets living here amongst us, and refuse to go into this any further than alluding to it, as this is a dangerous area. But from what I understand they want disclosure too, or at least some of them.

Edit to add: I often use general terms to say I feel something, when its the category of contact. There is no safe place to discuss whats up or share anything. So, due to this non-safe sharing place existing, I will be very vague and then probably be asked why I "feel" this, when theres actually a reason I feel that, but will not share it.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

There are also ets living here amongst us, and refuse to go into this any further than alluding to it, as this is a dangerous area. But from what I understand they want disclosure too, or at least some of them.

I know this is true. Recently I had an experience while out walking with a very odd individual. He almost seemed robotic and his face looked un real, like he was not flesh but was trying to look of flesh. His clothes were just all wrong, he walked wrong and spoke only two words "hello there" in a very odd voice almost electronic. he then put the thumbs up to me? He had a dog, the dog appeared very alive next to his odd life aura that seemed just not right in some way. Everything about him seemed just odd. I said hello and as I looked at him he has sun glasses on but I could see his eyes were not alive, they seemed dead, not real. as he passed me walking in a very odd way, like he didnt really know how to walk, I looked back at him and he looked round back at me.

He reminded me of a shop dummy that had been given life actually. I was not going to mention this as even I find it very odd but mystiqs post reminded me of this person.

The more I think about this encounter the more I think he just was not a person at all.

EDIT This happened on the same walk I mentioned when my watch had stopped at 11.11.12 (I posted about this on one of SMs threads) The two things together have really made me see that there are many signs all around us, we just need to be more aware and tune into them.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes, some may be bots, or have that kind of thing. I know fully well that theres not a chance if they are truly galactic ones, and not the cabal projects, that their telepathy plus as Ingo Swann calls it makes a very spock like mind, even though some may give you warm and cozy feelings, because they compartmentalize their minds in an extreme way to us, and choose to share. Otherwise they would be mind controlled, and spied on easily by those that are not allowed sensitive info, including other ets. There are sides to ets, and there is in the very least a cold war going on. As a result, some of whom are here are definitely human plus, or by that I mean robotic to some degree. But not all. Definitely not all.

I get the telepathy plus stuff thrown at me and have been tagged by the ets and will not go into it in any way.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This thread is a window to look at et experience, nordics in particular, and discuss their views on us, dangers to this world, etc etc. But this ongoing stuff never ends no matter what. I don't care who thinks he's hoaxing or not. Its the story, even just the stepping out of the paradigm we're in for many to hear this stuff, and should be leading into questions, sharings, insights, exchanges of information.

For the most part, I tend to agree with the spirit of your observation. There has been, in my opinion, a great deal of unnecessary semi-rhetoric thrown about throughout this thread; however, it is an open forum and one must expect that sort of thing. Tangents occur and - occasionally - result in some new, hitherto unexplored, personal thought process or insight.

The one place I do disagree is in that you do not wish to hear accusations of 'hoax.' I believe that these views are necessary to the objective presentation of stories such as this. All sides should be explored. As stated earlier, I believe that ETs exist and are probably visiting, but my personal opinion of this particular story is that it is more lie than hoax (there is a difference), though would not be averse to the possibility of a delusional mind. At any rate, the ultimate goal seems to be attention. I do not believe the purpose is - as some have suggested - to develop a 'cult' following; the original poster simply does not present as one capable of developing or maintaining such a demanding leadership role.

I do continue to watch - and enjoy - this thread and its varied comments.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wrote this quite quickly, as I write all my posts, and will qualify on what I meant by the hoax part, it has not been brought up once already on this thread.
It has been brought up in an oppressive manner, countless times, too numerous for me to even want to count. Its not like it never can be discussed or said, but this amount of times is beyond childish, and totally destroys the freedom to discuss or share anything in this thread at all. Ets, for example, communicate telepathically. They contact people in numerous ways. Now, I'm not going to go into things like channeling or automatic writing, or questionable things now. I'm going to discuss different methods of communication: abduction, contact, flyovers with pinging and psi communication or postcards, along with pinging you, monitoring you, tagging you, letting you know that they know where you are when you drive out.

Now some of that last part could be the military or cabal even. But they also make sure you know in a way you accept. I've all these. I can't prove it. But would it be nice to have places where actual experiences and messages could be discussed with others. I am not able to write a thread and deal with the skeptics here. They don't stop. They close down the ability to communicate. Some threads perhaps weren't created to be everyone's cup of tea. Experiencers know instinctively were to go, they pull to the right exchanges. Sometimes they ping or experience the energy of the person and know its that et energy or signature they're feeling.

Now, they could be wrong. They could be fooled by the occasional person. But they don't care. Rather be fooled by the occasional person, but still having had a platform for those who are experiencing something that needs to seek this info and benefit from the whole exchange than worry about who is laughing at you for anything.

That being said, I believe SM. I hope nothing shows up and have said that from the beginning. Its about the contact, what he has written has added onto or concurred with some of my knowledge, and its usually the stuff that gets overlooked, not the OP. Others don't pick it up or understand the relevance. And I'm not going to start a thread to share what I mean either.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sorry if someone's already covered this but I haven't had time to go through all the posts yet but I have a thought on why only a certain number of people would be saved.

My we are such an arrogant species aren't we? So many people think that the entire population should be saved or that these entities/beings should prevent a ELE from happening.

First off, perhaps they either refuse to intervene or are prohibited from helping during natural disasters, even if it's an E.L.E. Something like a prime directive.

Second, who's to say that the entire population DESERVES to be saved? Yes there are a lot of decent people on this planet and there are some with their own agenda but I find that there are only a handful of really kind and enlightened people. I believe that if this does happen, then only the people who can continue our species down a beneficial or an enlightened path would be saved hence the 144,000.

Think about if you are studying say a pack of wild dogs and you notice that the majority of them have a trait that is harmful to the species such as, they attack other dogs for no reason or they just treat the other dogs badly and then you see a small number of them that are actually kind and helpfull not only to other dogs but whatever comes around them. You know of an event that's about to happen that will wipe out the entire species but are either not capable or not permitted to save them all.

Would you really want to in any case? Would you want to save the harmful ones who will eventually bring the entire species down or at the least prevent the species from "growing" or would you just save the ones with the good/enlightened (however you want to phrase it) souls?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lmbsc
Second, who's to say that the entire population DESERVES to be saved? Yes there are a lot of decent people on this planet and there are some with their own agenda but I find that there are only a handful of really kind and enlightened people. I believe that if this does happen, then only the people who can continue our species down a beneficial or an enlightened path would be saved hence the 144,000.

Would seem a quite daunting task to pick the 144,000 'deserving' ones from a cast of billions. This would require what appears a God-like power that, in itself, would more than trivialize the ability to travel the vast expanses of space efficiently. Incidentally, I think the original figure given was 120,000, but, due to popular myth, was somehow corrupted into the 144,000 through the course of this thread.

Think about if you are studying say a pack of wild dogs and you notice that the majority of them have a trait that is harmful to the species such as, they attack other dogs for no reason or they just treat the other dogs badly and then you see a small number of them that are actually kind and helpfull not only to other dogs but whatever comes around them. You know of an event that's about to happen that will wipe out the entire species but are either not capable or not permitted to save them all.

You are comparing dogs to humans here and humans to an advanced race. To make the comparison more accurate, you would need to number the dogs in the billions. Again, how do you know which are the 'good' dogs within an efficient period of time? (Why are ETs always depicted as the equivalent of humans over dogs, apes, insects, etc.? Don't answer - just rhetorical. I know it's for lack of an 'appropriate' comparison.)

Would you really want to in any case? Would you want to save the harmful ones who will eventually bring the entire species down or at the least prevent the species from "growing" or would you just save the ones with the good/enlightened (however you want to phrase it) souls?

Actually, yes. I would want the best possible cross-sample. There would be inevitable genetic mutations and properties within the aggressive ones which might not exist in the 'good' ones, necessary mutations which might lend to ultimate survival and perpetuation of a 'stronger, gentler' species.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I wrote this quite quickly, as I write all my posts, and will qualify on what I meant by the hoax part, it has not been brought up once already on this thread.
It has been brought up in an oppressive manner, countless times, too numerous for me to even want to count. Its not like it never can be discussed or said, but this amount of times is beyond childish, and totally destroys the freedom to discuss or share anything in this thread at all . . .

. . . I am not able to write a thread and deal with the skeptics here. They don't stop. They close down the ability to communicate. Some threads perhaps weren't created to be everyone's cup of tea.

It is unfortunately true that some would post overtly hostile responses to threads they believe to be hoaxes or lies. Personally, I feel that, in general, courtesy should be extended to all replies, without regard to any claim. Still, I feel that opinion (whatever it may be) of said claim is acceptable to post. And that it should be.

I don't seek to denigrate your, or any other's, experiences. You present your own, for example, ardently and with passion, without regard for how they may sound or fit into the accepted 'standard.' I admire that and, while I feel (as you yourself admit) that some may be misinterpretation, I also believe you present them truthfully as you see them. That comes across quite evidently in both presentation and passion. The sense of truth is there. The same can not be said of the original author of this thread.

It is sad that you, and probably many others, feel that you can not present your experiences for fear of ridicule. I would indeed care to read them, and hope that the sort of comments I may make are in no way responsible for this type feeling.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Yes I agree it would be an extremely daunting task for someone at our level of development to pick a few members of a large society to "save" but I think that there are beings out there that are much more developed then us and have moved beyond the emotional and materialistic level we are currently at. These beings I believe work on a more "spiritual" level and if they are working on a "higher plain of existence" and would be able to "see" our true nature easily.

I used the number 144,000 because that is the number that most people are familiar with. You are correct, the OP said 120,000 (12 ships that can ferry out 10,000 each.)

When I said "harmful ones" I was referring not to the physical but rather spiritual. I know I didn't make it clear it's just kind of hard when referring to dogs as most people don't associate animals with souls.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

When I said "harmful ones" I was referring not to the physical but rather spiritual. I know I didn't make it clear it's just kind of hard when referring to dogs as most people don't associate animals with souls.

I probably should have realized that. Unfortunately, as much as I try and prevent it, my particular mindset reads things in a certain way and frequently limits true thought overview.

Yes I agree it would be an extremely daunting task for someone at our level of development to pick a few members of a large society to "save" but I think that there are beings out there that are much more developed then us and have moved beyond the emotional and materialistic level we are currently at. These beings I believe work on a more "spiritual" level and if they are working on a "higher plain of existence" and would be able to "see" our true nature easily.

A difficult concept to grasp, but it would indeed be wonderful (well, for some, anyway). I imagine the aborigine tribes (human) viewing a Piper Cub (advanced civilization) flying overhead. The contrast in technology is obvious; perhaps it may be that a Spiritual difference could be just as dramatic. Yet, when I imagine a difference in human development from a standpoint of time and development, (say a medieval man looking at a Piper Cub flying overhead), I still see the contrast in technology, but I wonder if there is truly an equivalent contrast in Spirituality. This is something I think possible, but I have no answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join