It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by amigo
As promised to put an occasional reminder message (the official countdown):

Today is April 1, 2009.

There are 30 days left for something to happen according to smokingman2006's ET "friends."

And if we do see something, THEN WHAT??

..then you can put your head between your legs and kiss your a$$ goodbye.

OF COURSE NOT!

It would mean that what smokingman2006 was told got a bit more credibility and life goes on.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ugh, it happened once again that my post ends up at the top of the page, choked in the SQL queue.

Second line...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Please,do tell her that we won't take her seriously unless she leaves a significant artifact to you as evidence of her visit,otherwise i've seen the number 144,000 somewhere,maybe revelations?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Okiminletsdoit!

Trouble is with artifacts, the person being given it , is at risk or being ridiculed , as they cannot be able to produce effects that can be filmed ( depending on said artifact's effects), and even if it COULD be filmed then people will say " Hoax and fake" or that the effects are fraudulent in some way ( wires and wind etc) , and any artifact can be classed as just a bit of junk or plaster model/mock-up- CGI is rampant in videos these days and any video is taken with a pinch of salt no matter how credible the source.

Or that if the artifacts are given then they may be 'confiscated' by TPTB that want to have their agenda kept in the dark and TPTB hate any kind of attention to the ET phenom. After all they don't exist right?

Apparently SM has already had a break-in and had 'artifacts' stolen.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I only read the 1st three pages and the last ten. So nothing has happened yet, well not surprising. Made up creations cannot tell you the future, just ask christians.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

whats with the avatar? You will give me nightmares its horrible, no need for things like that in this world. I just dont like it at all. this thread is about increasing love and awarness, images like that do nothing for this cause.

Sorry but I just got the creeps from looking at it.

EDIT I note you have joined ATS today and gone straight in with a mission of debunking. De bunking to such an extreme it does not ring true to me. Normally a new member would introduce themselves maybe, stay low and not cause waves, yet you act in a way totally different to a new member.....

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That's a good one to put on your handy ignore list. Really, how much can you lose from it, even in other threads this one looks like a pill. Ignore ... I did.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

That's a good one to put on your handy ignore list. Really, how much can you lose from it, even in other threads this one looks like a pill. Ignore ... I did.

I only ignored one person in my whole ATS life and he did far worse than this poster! No I try not to ignore unless its absolutely required for ones sanity and well being, other wise I try not to.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first posting outside the 'newbie' site and
it all sounds very interesting.
It must be terrible for this poor person, he's had this
visitation and some vital world-shattering news was
imparted to him, and we just ignore him?

He must be telling the truth the way he sees it... nobody
would make up such a outlandish tale.

(I hope I didn't embarras myself!)

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by blujay

I only ignored one person in my whole ATS life and he did far worse than this poster! No I try not to ignore unless its absolutely required for ones sanity and well being, other wise I try not to.

I agree Mr. Green, I have never put anyone on ignore or made anyone a Foe.

Hi Boy in a Dress! That is such a funny name. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What if she was one of the nasty aliens trying to deceive you?
Carting several thousand humans that believe they need to go to a safe place and willingly board a ship sounds like a fabulous way to harvest gullible humans!
And avoid some war and mayhem.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm not up on the Grays, but some of the stories here are
quite harrowing. Do the aliens deceive? What purpose
would it achieve?

I'm going to stop posting and read up on these things...
after all, I'm just a boy in a dress!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

You'll go far with that account name here.

If you are not interested in the thread then please don't post on it
This is the 'Grey Area' and welcome to ATS from all of us, I'm sure.

We look forward to your insightful views on reality as you see it.
Will keep an eye on this one, could be a gem

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Welcome boy in a dress
yes this is a very long thread and the OP was attacked for his beliefs but he has many friends who stand by his side. Seems even in his absence people come to bring his message down.

But basically the thread is about a message from an alien about how love can save the world, and I agree totally.

Wow what on Earth is going on in your avatar???

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ah, activity in the thread, nice.

Let's dispense with the formalities first...

Officially we have 14 days left till the end of April for something to happen according to smokingman2006's "friends".

Now that's out of the way, Mr.Green, why do you think smokingman2006 was attacked? The way you word it sounds as if someone ganged-up on him and sent him to a hospital with severe wounds.

I think everyone has behaved their best for the most part and we all have taken steps to ensure that nobody is out of the line. And when someone was out of the line, they were accordingly dealt with by the mods.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

Now that's out of the way, Mr.Green, why do you think smokingman2006 was attacked? The way you word it sounds as if someone ganged-up on him and sent him to a hospital with severe wounds.

He was attacked not in a physical way, although I do believe he was visited by others to attempt to shut him up. I too get atacked and I know others do on here, to be attacked does not just mean in the physical, there are plenty other ways to stop people talking not just on this dimension shall we say. if SM has faced the many forms of attacks these people have I feel for him.

Remote viewers, mind control, psychic attacks, astral attacks all are done and all are possible amigo. People must realize that when inter dimensional beings like this are involved the rules are not the same in any way, shape or form. I believe SM was severly attacked in many ways from all sides and in the end it got to him. He now needs time to heal and protect himself, its not easy but I hope his pleadian friends will aid and guide him in every way possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello to all readers and posters on this thread.

Firstly thank you for keeping this thread alive while I have been away.

I have been very busy this last month working on many things in the backgroung and making new networking contacts next week I am of to Jo-burg and will post from there to comfirm with readers that I am really there.

There I will meet a contact who claims to have smokinggun proof of huge amounts of gold that has being shipped to a very strange single location in Costa Rica.
There is also evidence that large amounts of Gold are being moved from many reserves over the last few month worldwide but the destination remains a mystery.
From what i have been told by my Nordic friends this is the final stage of clearing the house before something big is about to happen.
The Annunakis are in the end game here.
Will have further updates later.
Peace& hope
Smokingman

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
The Annunakis are in the end game here.
Will have further updates later.
Peace& hope
Smokingman

yes I know, much has happened while you were away and now you have my full support totally whether anything happens on 24 April or not. This is not set in stone, as the pleadians try their best the annunaki counter act and change history. the future is fluid, its up for grabs in this very important time. I was attacked by them for speaking about it, I try not to fear them as in the end we are more powerful than them. We have an inner power we need to reach and release soon. We have something they want, we must not let them have it. Without it they fail.

Take care SM.

Love and light MG

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Hi Green

Nice to see you are still here.

Yes you are 100% right nothing is set in stone and we have the power to change our future within us but the main problem is that most on this planet live in an almost zombie induced false reality and will not snap out of this till its to late.
We are getting played and most dont even know the game they are in.

peace & hope
SM

Light and awareness to you too

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think there are so many negative scenarios lined up, so many threads on them, yet believe that timelines exist in thousands upon thousands of threads as possibilities really need to focus on positive thoughts and take on rewriting the ending. This thread is about people waking up and using their spiritual powers and I believe its about love and growing in cooperation. This is a thread that seeker started that needs some more ideas generated on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
How to change the world...One thought at a time

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join