It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Please Mrs. Green, give me some credit, please.

It's just a gentle reminder so we have something to look forward to and to keep the thread higher so others might find interest in it.

Meanwhile, we should continue to beat a dead horse over and over .... and over again.

XL5

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I really have very little to add other then, he's back.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Maybe the nwo likes it when others complain, it releaves any pent up anger and tension.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Phew, I just caught up on missing 8 days on here at ATS, at least caught up with this thread. I almost feel like I'm reading a very entertaining book! Many good and differing thoughts are being shared on here, I hope to not see this thread end too soon.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

Im getting confused with these two threads, is any one else. there is this thread which Im well versed with, but then there is the other one where SM is still being visited by the male pleadian, who last night brought two greys with him. Next time SM is on I think we should say to him to just put the whole thing in this one thread, its like each alien has its own thread, cant the whole thing be in this one thread. I have no idea if the male pleadian has a different message but you would think the message would be the same.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh, so smokingman2006 is posting elsewhere while he is supposed to be "away"?

This kind of duplicity is not becoming of a messenger from the alleged "friends".

Perhaps he has abandoned this thread in favour of the other one. I took a peek and it looks like it's turning into a "support group" (I bet mystiq is enjoying that
)

I can't say I'm disappointed in smokingman2006 because I had no expectations to begin with. Good luck to him...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

The greys turning up is a twist I had not expected but some say they work with the pleadians??

I agree all this need to be in one place for consistency.

For followers of this thread I would recommend this one it seems very interesting
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its early days but maybe he is true?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, I have given my testimony about greys working with nordics, who are not bad guys, for the whole time I've been on ATS. Also in that year, I was influenced by many threads to distrust them as the general practice goes. But, I gradually had to trust my own heart and the experiences and contact they gave me, some of them postcards last fall, and what my own sense of mission, a cooperative advanced world without money and no one under the elites control any more.

I myself believe SM irregardless of whether a dwarf shows up. I've had enough proofs of it myself, but thats neither here nor there at this moment. I certainly hope help is arriving. He posted in the other thread as it concerned that nordic's message, and I'm hoping it will be positive.

There are no species consigned to being bad or good. Those who love power are multi specied, as are the forces that are compassionate.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
As a synchronicity, I stumbled upon this thread just now: www.abovetopsecret.com... and the theme in the below quoted post felt familiar, perhaps from the thread here?

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Increase the font of this message and print it out. Then frame it and center it on the wall.

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

When red dust fills the sky we will have about six hours to take shelter. Shelter from what? 200 MPH winds, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic ash, severe weather. Attacking the messenger does not change the message.

Good luck with that God thing. Sleeping with headphones on yet?

A reader should take it through their belief system and process it accordingly..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I read on another site that earth polar shifts take years they just dont happen over night, sometimes decades so can this all really happen on the evening of the 24th April
Can a red star just appear like that on one day? the only way for that to occur is if it came through a portal or time shift because Im sure we would be able to see it by now.

On the radio yesterday they were discussiong doom and gloom and how everyone needs to fill their sheds and out houses with tins and bottled water. I just thought how negative and fear filled it all sounded, I did not agree with it one bit. People are even filling containers full of fuel and storing it
We had a fuel strike several years ago and a taxi driver did just that, unfortunatly he blew his house up in the process. very dangerous and all this is really not living in our now at all, its making us forget our lives now this moment and project it into a fear filled one full of tins of beans, bottled water and petrol in cups all around the house, whilst waiting for probable death on April 24th...crazy mad ludicrous and ridiculous.

Im not giving this date any energy or any thought, to me its simply a date, another date in a very long line of dates.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Only time will tell , Oh hello again all by they way, only time will tell if the events 'predicted' will transpire .
As for preparing for the 'end' my question is why not?
It may help if you pool resources with friendly neighbours and family.
It also may help to 'stock up' on long lasting foodstuffs pastas , rice, and water, and fuel ( that story about that taxi bloke blowing his own place up is priceless) you HAVE to securely store anything you want to try and preserve, fuel is in a metal can and ABSOLUTELY NO NAKED FLAMES in the vicinity or at least have it in a well ventilated room to prevent gas buildup.

And this is the first that I have heard of Greys 'working' with the Nordics.
I have found that likewise, more than a few yarns have said GREYS are BAD and EVIL and so on, same as us Humans then aren't they?
We have good and bad, good and bad whites, good and bad blacks, good and bad Catholics etc..
I always thought that not ALL aliens are bad even the 'normal' bad'uns can have a good side. It makes me reaffirm my 'calling out' ( after work and nightly) that ANY contact is welcome, even if they are Grey's.

Why shouldn't they be friendly, why should we tar the friendly ones with the same brush when we hear stories about buttprobing and pain from 'Greys'.
Take the contact on face value, and any alien that doesn't stick a raygun in your face, mentally force you to bend over and drop your britches whilst greasing up a 'lovetoy' is ok in my book.

Any contact is welcome these days..

And this 'red star' from April 24th ish, trouble with that is most people will see a small red dot in the sky and either see a star , or a plane light, some will shout UFO, some if not most wil ignore it as 99.999% of the population never look up to the stars.
Even when it becomes ( IF ) larger and more visable , most people won't even be bothered, it'll be like Venus, " Ooh look a new light in the sky, I'd better watch the road, don't wanna get run over , Yawn."
Even IF and when it comes bearing down on us the majority won't care, the Government will help them , ( Yeah , like THATS going to occur) or the US will send up Will Smith to save the day with nuke in each pocket to prevent any catastrophe.
Should any 'close' celestial enounter happen there will be geological upheaval on a huge level, Tsunami's ( as happening in Tonga) ( well warning of anyway) Earthquakes, adverse weather, maybe even a pole shift, as long as it doesn't happen in their neighbourhood , people will just see it as an other new story on the telly. " Ooh thats terrible , those poor people, whats for dinner?".

Ah well back to 'work' for me, and I've seen SM posting a few times as well, even being 'away' doesn't stop ME posting, I always find time to log in..

Good luck to all, maybe we can all meet up in the Thunderdome to chug a few beers when the apocolypse happens.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are two opposing sides, and probably some inbetweeners sitting on the fence, amongst ets, just as there are with humans. The power lovers and controllers versus the positive, compassionate good people. This isn't about species. Greys are on both sides, as are nordics. The annanuki are human looking ets, the tall whites so to speak, that often talked about. Perhaps cloned from or tied to the negative factions of the Sirian system. The ones that gave the looking glass technology in Montaulk, not with our best intentions in mind. Who knows, but in the end, its a conglomerate of various species working with our bloodlines. Then, theres the positive organizations.

Been saying this all along.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

And this is the first that I have heard of Greys 'working' with the Nordics.
I have found that likewise, more than a few yarns have said GREYS are BAD and EVIL and so on, same as us Humans then aren't they?

maybe not greys maybe humans working with nordics humans from future time lines
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
HI, after almos 3 days of reading all the smokingman post i need to say somethings:

1.- i don't know why riggs keeps attacking everything, he should be aready banned from the post

2.- i don't know why people keep trying to discredit all that smokingman writes, its simple if u need more proof wait till everything happends, i you don't belive let the people who belive write smart questions.

i really belive theres something wrong in this world, i belive that there is more than us in the whole universe, i think that evn if this is not true all the changes smoking man said we need are needed indeed call it what ever u wanna call it but thats the real truth.

i have a littl envy, i wish i had an encounter like yours but i will do the same like them, i will choose just specific members to spread the words.

i wanna offer my help to spread the message, for what i've read u are going to make something via internet well i will send you PM with all the spects i could help you.

It's time for humanity to change the mind, we have so closed our eye and mind with all the merchandise and false leaders we have in the whole world, it's time for a change, its time to wake up and start worry us of our own existance.

Open your mind and lets start the new age of humanity.

Ps, sorry for my english is not that good im from México

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The only thing that matters, the only thing that has meaning is unconditional LOVE. Total and absolute unconditional love.
This is ALL you need do, I now know this in my heart to be true beyond any doubt.
Its such a divine love it will not fail us, we do not need to fear 2012. Just open your heart you will feel it, please try.

All my love MG

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Sometimes MG you don't even need 'unconditional love' you just need love and understanding, 'unconditional love' is very hard to give these days, and even rarer than fireopals ( which the wife loves and we've hardly seen lately) to spot.

Sometimes just wanting to know can alter your perspectives for the better.
I can't give unconditional love yet, too many bad things in life in general going around but even a need to question can produce positive 'results'.

Lately I have been trying to OOBE , you know the sort, go to bed, wake up very early ( 3 oclock most mornings for me) and I think I've had a 'contact' either that or a very vivid dream, getting back to OOBE'ing, I got up early 3ish wednesday morning , tried to relax for an OOBE attempt, anyway I OOBE'd or at least it felt like it, feeling like floating, wind noise , disassociative feelings and in front of me there was a 'grey' , not your usual description of a grey , the top of the head was much wider than expected, the chin quite pointy, large oval black eyes and a slit for a mouth, it held its hand out to me, the hand was palm down, I held my hand out in a reaching pose, My hand was covered in shadows but I could see the ridges and lines in my palm. I said 'Friend'.
I woke up as I noticed that when the ET's lips parted there were sharp pointy teeth, I felt an emotion of anticipation and anxiety.

When I realised I was back in bed I felt a little embaressed.

Anyway Last night I tried the same routine, wake up early 3 ish again, and again I OOBE'd ( wasn't expecting it ( I hope for an OOBE every night, but more often than not they don't happen)) There was the Grey again, but further in the distance behind like a grey mist or light fog, I held my hand out again and said " Hello again Friend", I tried to apologise for my NOOBY OOBINESS and as soon as I apologised I woke up again.
I wonder if I can try again tonight, I'm feeling lucky though..

Even that experience has changed me from wanting to stay in the same rut to one of wanting more positve feelings in my life, hence even to the point of telling the wife 'Love you' as I dropped her off at work , something I haven't done for quite a while.

[edit on 27/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i don't think pure love is what we need, w need to be conscientious about our lives, our planet and forget about almost everything material and money, thats why our world is going down. at the end we live for one thing to enjoy time in this world and be happy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As promised to put an occasional reminder message (the official countdown):

Today is April 1, 2009.

There are 30 days left for something to happen according to smokingman2006's ET "friends."

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
As promised to put an occasional reminder message (the official countdown):

Today is April 1, 2009.

There are 30 days left for something to happen according to smokingman2006's ET "friends."

And if we do see something, THEN WHAT??

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Then IF we do see something , it won't be covered in the media and not televised and not reported in the papers, and then the people that see and report it will be ridiculed and then something like another 9/11 will happen to divert our attention away from this momentus event and the people will be distrated by new toys and gadgets and fluffy kittens and then the world will simply forget about it and go back to being the cesspit it is now.

Edited to add this link : maybe this might be the 'spark' in April thats lights a fire under our butts to call to the EBE's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 2/4/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To all readers & posters

I have not abandoned this site or thread but am caught up in work trying to make a difference.

the clock is ticking ,please bear with me a little longer I will return next week and thank you for all your valued imput.

Peace & health

SM

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join