It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I understand totally what you have said, however I see many dangers. Yes the source is sending out this frequency and yes those who listen will hear it, all they need do is look within and it is there for all to hear.

However it is a single path, you must know this. You can point those in its direction but it is they who must listen, you cant make them listen.

Also there are energies out there, they are organized and their soul purpose is to appear as messages from the source when infact they arnt, they are messages sent out to trick and to stop true awakening. Often it is difficult to tell the true voice from the false one.

What you have learnt is correct but how will you ensure you will not lead people to the false frequencies in error? This is why I say only you can only point but in the end it is a single path, one that we as individuals have to discern against.

You need to realize what you have taken on, are you sure you wish to lead people to this frequency in such an organized way? It is a massive responsability, you are taking on, the spiritual progress of others under your wing, it is something I would NOT do for I can not even cope with my own path some days never mind the path of others.

Spiritual dependancy on you will creep in through the back door. You can guide but it is dangerous to lead in matters such as this. I know you mean well SM I can see this in your posts but just take a few moments and actually think about what it is you are intending doing.

The false light led me to these so called soul twins, those that I was "meant to meet" to carry out what ever work we had decided prior to returning to this plane. The false light was SO convincing, but unfortunatly although I seemed to have a massive connection to these people within minutes of meeting them on line, it was a tradgic mistake. It was a mistake that took a year to unravel as its frequency was SO close to the true frequency. I see now it was a fake signal but only I was to blame, it was my doing, I followed even though deep down there was a stronger message screaming out at me that it was wrong. I ignored this true message deep within me, this is why it is a single path because only we can listen to our inner most messages from the source no one else.

I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you here SM.

Spiritual discernment is essential in matters such as this, how can you guarantee discerment for others? You cant SM, you just cant.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

And you’re going to do this via the internet.

There are several groups already doing this self same thing; the GFL and the Ashatar Command for example.

They are, for all intents and purposes, at their very roots internet religions. And no matter how you paint it, even with the mention of your venture not being a money spinner, you’ve just told us you’re going to do the same thing

I hate to say it folks, but I told you so.

The internet is a good tool to point, I have learnt a great deal from it, but in the end it is only a guide. NO answers will ever be found on the internet. NONE. All answers are within.

GLF and Ashatar command to me now seem like new age religions, who are they who are their leaders? What do they want? No I do not trust one of them.

I joined a new age cult via the internet, it was a virtual religion and it was very dangerous. No one should ever do anything like this. Im not saying the GLF is a cult but just beware of these so called federations of light or whatever.

Just because no money is exchanged does not mean you will not be manipulated for something. Money is not the most important thing, your spirit and well being are far more important and Im afraid my little new age religion via the internet took much more away from me than cash.

I can not stress enough how all you need do is just be yourself and look within. Just simply be true to yourself and just simply be. All will come to you in time, you have everything you will ever need at the correct time you need it.

Please SM be careful, do not allow yourself to be manipulated into becoming a new age guru .

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I also think that if I would say I was going to Sudan to feed the hungry you would still find fault in that.

I feel sad that you just see an angle to everything could be the business you are in .......

peace& hope
SM

[edit on 9-3-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

What with the emotive mention of souls and creation in the very first few lines of your mission statement, my initial suspicion that you had no other intention but to gain a loyal following, not only on this thread but elsewhere, has just been confirmed. Heck, you've even given it a name...

I have to agree Beamish. The true source does not need a name it doesnt even speak a "language" as such so it requires no name. The source reveals itself to each of us in its own way and any identification by name will confuse. The true source does not need the aid of Nordics to make us hear it, it can do that perfectly well on its own. It is the source after all.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Green

You are very right in your postings about the pitfalls but I do not intent to lead or be a guru far from it.

will not attemp to explain the intire working of my idea here will just create it and then see if it works,

to understand my idea better I read a book called "The Art of happiness"
written by the Dalia Lama.

And keeping ones feet firmly on the ground is part of his message.

The reason I took intrest in him is that Amizarac stated that his teaching are those most in line with our common path, here.
regards SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Again old friend you are way of the mark.

How am I way off the mark? Saying that I’m “way off the mark” is only there for the benefit of those who are reading your posts whilst having me, and others, on ignore.

You’ve posted, for the entire world to see, that you are going to start an online “group” of “awakened” humans that have “special souls” granted by “creation”, and that you’re going to gather them with the help of “aliens”.

That is all religious or spiritually emotive terminology, no matter what you disguise it as.

And you have the audacity to say:

There will be no religion involved as I blame it for many of our current problems.

Please, don’t insult my intelligence.

Nothing like what I have in mind has ever being done on this level so far.

not talking about a hand full of zealot followers here but a peaceful way forward…so please dont paint we with the same brush you are painting other till you have had a chance to look at the finish product.

Good grief. You’re actually using the rhetoric of a social movement with you as its founder, and your “alien contact” as its foundation, and you still want us to believe that we’re not seeing the birth of another alien/charisma based pseudo-religious sect?

Most important is it will be up the each person to decide if they even want to visit this site.

That holds true for all beliefs, yet in saying that you are either being naïve, or calculating. You know darn well that your site will attract a specific type of person who has previously held beliefs that mirrors yours.

In other words, a ready-made set of followers. And as you have already stated that you were in the futures market, you know that this approach is a darn good bet for success.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Hi Green

You are very right in your postings about the pitfalls but I do not intent to lead or be a guru far from it.

lets hope you have the courage and insight to carry this off then . Remember your SM not the Dalia Lama, remind yourself about this everyday. No infact remind yourself about this every moment or you may find yourself in a very lost place.

take care.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You dont quite understand what this site will be about yet you comment it negative values already.

I think 90 percent of people will just come on it type in their birthday date and time and see who else out there is a match to them and what they have accomplished in life in the same time span
once the data base has 50 million enteries a pattern should start emerging.

regards SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I also think that if I would say I was going to Sudan to feed the hungry you would still find fault in that.

Why on Earth would I find fault in that? You’d be doing something positive in feeding the hungry, not being emotionally manipulative like starting a belief-system based on an unproven and unverifiable premise.

Seriously, do you honestly think that all skeptics are monsters?

Just because I don’t agree with your story or your future plans, does not mean I am heartless. My wife and I are going to sponsor a child in Africa. As we do not have children of our own, we have decided to give support to another who might, through our help, change their own country in some small way.

Is that heartless?

Your comment is just plain ridiculous and childish and not at all like the behaviour of someone who professes an ability to “find creation’s lost souls”.

I feel sad that you just see an angle to everything could be the business you are in .......

Is this another allusion to that “confession post” of mine? You still believe what I wanted you to?

Wow. That worked better than I ever imagined it would.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks Green

I know I am not the Dalia Lama, I am me and as me I chose to follow my own path in my given lifespan.

peace& health

SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Nice work about sponsoring a child in Africa my wife and I also do this for over 14 years now one in Africa the other in south America.

It all helps

And I was referring to you being an actor nothing to do with that weird posting of yours awhile back

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I think 90 percent of people will just come on it type in their birthday date and time and see who else out there is a match to them and what they have accomplished in life in the same time span

That all sounds very innocent.

Will you or will you not, on the front page of your site, mention the following:

-what the site’s intentions are

-the reasoning behind it

-your “friends”

-their message

-your own mission in life.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

lets hope you have the courage and insight to carry this off then . Remember your SM not the Dalia Lama, remind yourself about this everyday. No infact remind yourself about this every moment or you may find yourself in a very lost place.

Roman generals and Emperors, on returning from successful campaigns, would parade in Triumph through throngs of adoring citizens.

In their chariots they would have a sage whispering in their ear ‘remember, thou art but a man’.

It often kept them grounded.

Problems always arose when the sage was dispensed with.

Unfortunately, smokingman2006 has no sage to whisper in his ear.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He has his contacts. But there are literally billions who live under dark age conditions with their religions and politics combined, who are not free to wake up in this kind of way, or participate in a group kind of thing.

Not only that, but Commander X warned that this wedding of religion to law was being planned by the cartel for here, and that judges would be sentencing adulterers and gays to death here too. After all, fundamentalist muslim came out of Saudi Arabia, the cartel's good buddies. They're trying to send people who are growing in awareness back to the stone ages in societies tied into ancient scriptures and ugly social fascist control practices.

We need to get people aware of whats going on so they start to step out of the system, and we will need et help to prevent casualties.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish I really have not gotten down to all the nitty gritties of this Idea as its still a work in progress.

Tomorrow I take my wife on a very short break but will already start researching & costing on this Idea.

And on the work front I promised my wife to finish a script I have been working on and off for over two years before the Canne film festival this years.

AND NO IT IS NOT ABOUT ALIEN CONTACT OR SUCH.

Like I mention in earlier posting I have had a very fortunate at bizarre life this will deal with some very colorful parts of it.

Peace & health
SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Thanks Green

I know I am not the Dalia Lama, I am me and as me I chose to follow my own path in my given lifespan.

peace& health

SM

Exactly SM you can do this because you know your inner voice, but can you know the inner voices of others? Are you able to hear the voice of anothers spirit so well that you feel able to do this? I for one will not be putting my birth date in any twin soul contact site, sorry it just does not work like that SM.

Ive been down this exact path before, although I didnt give my birth date, they still said I had found my soul group, the group I had arranged to meet prior to life. In this group were my soul flames and with who I could find salvation, and the source.

They were not my soul flames and they could not lead me any where never mind the source!!! All they did was lead me up the garden path

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Each to his or her own thing in life.

You should also remember that many of us are here as just experiencers and have no great mission to forfill.

waking your inner self is a duty to yourself not a mission.

what is more troubling is as creation takes no side amongst all races in the matter world our enemies are also given all the answers to all their problems including us.

if they are more intune with their inner self than us breaking our chains may be almost impossible for our race?
SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I believe we all have many great missions, because the greatest thing we can do is love, or serve others or wake up and see the world in a clearer light and avoid being enslaved or made tools for others pockets and power games.

Its only as we grow from the basic survival urges and hording things over our neighbours, and into the higher chakras (so to speak), and feel love, compassion, and speak the love and grow into our higher selves, that we evolve to the next level of better planets.

Of course, the waking up also translates into political actions and movements for if it doesn't it seems rather pointless.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So, a recap because I want to get this right; you are about to embark on a venture that was inspired by your new understanding of the human condition, an understanding that has been brought about by your direct interaction with alien beings.

You say you now have an innate appreciation of why we are here, and state quite openly:

At the creation level the balance of our existance is constantly monitored and energy forces ( Souls) are sent to experience in the world of Matter.

Your “mission”, as you stated on page two of this thread:

As for changing me it has I will quit my job and make this my mission in live

which is quite unambiguous. Yet, and despite, a previous background that would have given you at least an inkling that you don’t go off half-cocked in business, you seem to be doing just that.

Why do I say that?

Because of this; I asked you the most fundamental questions regarding this site, ones that would, if you were being honest with not only the expected 50 million people you want to visit it but also your “friends”, be on it’s front page.

You sidetracked the question, and instead gave this as answer:

Beamish I really have not gotten down to all the nitty gritties of this Idea as its still a work in progress.

You haven’t “gotten down to all the nitty gritties” of “your idea”. Interesting terminology. What about the Pleiadians? Don’t they get a say in it?

Yet, you’re using ATS to blatantly advertise your apparently half-finished site.

That doesn’t make sense to me.

So what’s the truth behind this?

I have an idea, but I’ll keep it under my hat for the time being. I don’t want to be accused of being repetitive again.

But I will re-ask the questions: Will you or will you not, on the front page of your site, mention the following:

-what the site’s intentions are

-the reasoning behind it

-your “friends”

-their message

-your own mission in life.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

which part do you not understand nothing is built yet it is just an idea on paper at the moment nothing more.

I thought I made this very clear........

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join