It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Double post!

[edit on 8-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Of course we would say the sooner the better, and yet we wish to allow for the news to spread. The more involved … the merrier the outcome. We are showing to you now Blossom of a vast vessel that is coming into view in your skies. The mists that surround it are lifting and dispersing to reveal us. You see colours of rainbow beauty but of a much richer vibration. It is for one to FEEL the PEACE that this occasion shall bring. As if your world ‘stops’ whatever it is doing and feels the change in vibration that will take place as we come together in glorious union. Imagine and FEEL only Love of the purest level as you look at this picture in your minds. Strengthen this image on a daily basis. Do not allow it to be just a ‘one off’ as you would say in your world. Let it be a continual thought until it is so TRUE that you will see it with your physical eyes. This is your part to play people of earth. We, as you ... desire to set your world ‘ A-LIGHT’. To show you a LIGHT that you cannot even dream of, because of the density that has submerged you for so many eons of your time. Together as LIFE we have chosen this pathway into the new world. It was agreed for it to be this way.

For it to happen when enough of you on the earth plane were in alignment with the self and the grand plan.

We are showing you a swirling ball of energy. Imagine the energy that you are, becoming the colours of this ball, and KNOW that because of the upliftment of your planet … which YOU helped bring about Blossom … we can now entwine into this same ball of energy , enabling us to be present in a manner that many of you can ‘get’. The more of you that ‘get it’ the more of you will see us, and the more of us will be seen. We graciously accept your invitation.
blossomgoodchild.com...

If you follow Blossom's channelings, she's had a few this week.

We have been given an exercise to assist our friends in their quest to appear for the world to see.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't feel that Blossom's channeling experience, that doesn't seem to have much accuracy
, can be compared to this experience of actual, real, ongoing contact with pleiadians. Though at this point, strangely enough, I'm sure she's still managing to reach more people.

Its reaching people that is going to be the work ahead for anyone awake, not just related to this thread. Those awake are on active duty. Also, asking for help from our galactic visitors. Sgt. Clifford Stone just relayed on the last few pages of his thread that they intervene with us because we are worth saving.
He also said

What I meant was this; Should any negative element of our visitors attempt to conquer our planet, the others would come to our aid. They would made themselves known only long enough to neutralize the thread and depart as swiftly as they had come. Knowing this, the negative elements would never attempt a conquest of earth, the third rock from the sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

If you follow Blossom's channelings, she's had a few this week.

It seems we were given an excercise to assist our friends in bringing their appearance to fruition.

You mean shes still channelling? I had no idea, I thought shed gone into hidding. I really dont know what to make of her. Again though why do these aliens channell into people? Why not just turn up as SM has claimed has happenned, these aliens arnt dead they dont need to channell.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Of course we would say the sooner the better, and yet we wish to allow for the news to spread. The more involved … the merrier the outcome. We are showing to you now Blossom of a vast vessel that is coming into view in your skies. The mists that surround it are lifting and dispersing to reveal us. You see colours of rainbow beauty but of a much richer vibration. It is for one to FEEL the PEACE that this occasion shall bring. As if your world ‘stops’ whatever it is doing and feels the change in vibration that will take place as we come together in glorious union. Imagine and FEEL only Love of the purest level as you look at this picture in your minds. Strengthen this image on a daily basis. Do not allow it to be just a ‘one off’ as you would say in your world. Let it be a continual thought until it is so TRUE that you will see it with your physical eyes. This is your part to play people of earth. We, as you ... desire to set your world ‘ A-LIGHT’. To show you a LIGHT that you cannot even dream of, because of the density that has submerged you for so many eons of your time. Together as LIFE we have chosen this pathway into the new world. It was agreed for it to be this way.

For it to happen when enough of you on the earth plane were in alignment with the self and the grand plan.

We are showing you a swirling ball of energy. Imagine the energy that you are, becoming the colours of this ball, and KNOW that because of the upliftment of your planet … which YOU helped bring about Blossom … we can now entwine into this same ball of energy , enabling us to be present in a manner that many of you can ‘get’. The more of you that ‘get it’ the more of you will see us, and the more of us will be seen. We graciously accept your invitation.
blossomgoodchild.com...

I do not trust this channelled message above one bit! ive had experience of channelling entities (when I was in a new age cult) and what I got from them was all they want is for humans to give their massive thought energy to a certain image or situation. It was as if we in the cult were actually being asked to manifest some thing in this dimension, it felt to me we were being used to help manifest something (in my case it was a planet for the entities to live on) This BG latest message sounds ALL too familiar to me, these aliens are using the human power of thought, which is a very powerful tool, I dont think anyone actually realizes how powerful until we are shown ways of using it to manifest matter.

Something not quite right is going on here and I would not trust it. The Earth is not so lost and without love, we are not doing too bad, so why they need all of us to concentrate on one thought to allow a ship to be seen for me is suspicious. Highly suspicious.

The entites I used to channell needed as many here to deeply meditate in thought to manifest their desires, without enough thought energy going up it could not manifest. It sounds all a bit far out but Im afraid what you think , really really think almost always manifests in at least one dimension.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree with you. I believe if anything that these entities are trying to enlist our aid, those open to them, to manifest something. On the positive side this does lend credence to the entire law of attraction principle. Though I'm not 100% convinced I still think there's some truth in this and positive imagery. Its just that it should stem from our positive hearts and spirits, not from entities.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I agree with you. I believe if anything that these entities are trying to enlist our aid, those open to them, to manifest something. On the positive side this does lend credence to the entire law of attraction principle. Though I'm not 100% convinced I still think there's some truth in this and positive imagery. Its just that it should stem from our positive hearts and spirits, not from entities.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by mystiq]

Im totally convinced it works, Ive done it and youve got to be so careful what you "wish" for and who you are wishing it for.

How do we know they arnt using us to get through some portal that they arnt meant to come through?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I figured a bit of slack would come with this. I have never been in a New Age cult, actually I am only about a year into all of this knowledge.

I appreciate your explanations and will heed the warnings. She is, however, reaching so many people out there.

These real life encounters are far more trustworthy, I understand. I just try to gain as much knowledge as possible. Blossom hasn't lost my support yet, even after the no show last year.

Not to worry, no more Blossom posts here!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I figured a bit of slack would come with this. I have never been in a New Age cult, actually I am only about a year into all of this knowledge.

I appreciate your explanations and will heed the warnings. She is, however, reaching so many people out there.

These real life encounters are far more trustworthy, I understand. I just try to gain as much knowledge as possible. Blossom hasn't lost my support yet, even after the no show last year.

Not to worry, no more Blossom posts here!

No its OK I find her interesting. Im not sure she is at the stage of new age cult but her wisdom must be taken with caution. Yes she is reaching out to people but does she fully understand what she is doing? I dont think so.

I at one point believed totally in the GFL and aliens of the light. It wasnt a bad belief to have but it got me into new age stuff and that was a bad move.

Can you see how following something innocently at first can lead to limiting our beliefs? My problem with BG is she has NO proof whats ever.

Please carry on posting about her if you feel its relevent.
(which it is)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wonder if smokingman will ever admit to making all this up, if he really is.

If your really making this up... really what's the point? Does it make you feel good about yourself? I don't think so.. so why?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I wonder when People will learn to take the message at face value and draw their own conclusions and have a good debate over the message? Never; it is too easy to jump the OP and make accusations as is the case with all that come forward to tell of alien contact.

Either way it will be decided without all the innuendo and the rest, for we will either see something appear in our skies soon or we wont'.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi mystiq,

Thanks for those links, I will read through the ReconPilot thread, though I am not too fond of "Gloomberg" as a good source of anything.

I am not a huge fan of Sitchin either, especially being called a "scholar" who has no peer reviewed papers published anywhere.

I read Sitchin's books (yes, all of them) about ten years ago, so most of the things he wrote about I forgot, but major details still stick. I always thought that Enki would've been considered more friendly towards humans than Enlil, at least that's the impression I retained after reading the books...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

I wonder when People will learn to take the message at face value and draw their own conclusions and have a good debate over the message? Never; it is too easy to jump the OP and make accusations as is the case with all that come forward to tell of alien contact.

Either way it will be decided without all the innuendo and the rest, for we will either see something appear in our skies soon or we wont'.

You know, have you already forgotten how badly we got burnt the last time (it's still hurting)? Yeah, you know which one I'm talking about, the JC and his message.

The good fellow "popped in" and told everyone who would listen about a way out of this illusion. Then some enterprising "followers" appropriated the message and became the new messengers spreading it far and wide and in the process they elected themselves "all knowing" (while killing everyone who disagreed) and turned the message upside down, to suit their agenda.

These new messengers having insatiable craving for money, power, and control over people gave birth to the Christian Church, and the rest is history...

Wowzer, that was a scathing review of the past 2,000 years, not much has changed since, though.

We are still dizzy in our heads and not getting any better it seems...and the Earth keeps turning...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Today I realised that NO ET is going to want to contact or help us sort out our problems and issues, We can't even talk to each other without a bit of mud-slinging, name calling, or in worst cases wars.
So what chances would the ET's be taking in wanting to talk to us?
Apparently , Nordics ave been killed and dissected so that we ( i.e TPTB) can use the genetic materials to create new viruses to kill us or to get even more money in charges for vaccines.
Sometimes I look out the window at night, 'calling' with my mind and I see stars, clouds the odd airplane but no UFO's.

I also 'wanted' to believe Blossom Goodchild but she went about it all wrong, as do a lot of 'contactees' , they start to slide back into the human aspect of the message, they start to think that getting money from books and DVD's and shows, and that all that money can help 'spread the word'.

Trouble is it only helps them but not the word, the message is understood to the masses to be a quick way to get cash easily with only a little imagination.
The message gets forgotten in the end as people only ever see what the messenger has got in their pockets.
The messenger then gets laughed at because the message was forgotten .
The ET's try and give us messages but most contactees are scared off giving the message by TPTB that want to hold onto the control they have over us, the ET's are getting bored tellling us the same message over and over but with no real progress on our part.

It's like telling a child to tidy their room, its goes on for days , the rooms never tidied, and sooner or later you get tired of telling them and either leave it or go tidy it yourself.
The ET's aren't going to tidy up our house if we can't be bothered doing it ourselves.
They aint gonna come visit as TPTB won't want us to better ourselves they are happy owning all of us, and all our thoughts and dreams.

We are happy letting TPTB own us, we're either too scared or too stupid to realise whats going on, even with all these new 'UFO sightings' going on around the world it makes no difference to us or to the masses, sure we here on ATS get excited but the rest of the world sees a UFO , and then remember Blossom Goodchild or another person making a quick buck of the UFO phenom.
They laugh it off , but they laugh in OUR faces , and we bow down to their ridicules. We need people , contactees brave enough to shout out from the highest rooftops , to tell their message to the masses no matter what the danger to themselves, Maybe that way more will want to understand and 'awaken'....
And besides I always worry about people who say they've 'channeled' a message, its nowhere near as reliable as a face to face meeting.

[edit on 9/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi All

today will be my last day posting on here for a while.

No I am not deserting this thread or running off.

on my last merge with Amizarac I finally caught onto an idea on how to restore the balance that is missing so much in our world today.

let me explain this a little clearer.

At the creation level the balance of our existance is constantly monitored and energy forces ( Souls) are sent to experience in the world of Matter.

But some energy forces are always sent on very special missions for lack of a better word.
The problem here is some have figured out the working of creation and have countered this by putting the human host of these energy forces in such a deep sleep that it can not carry out his or hers entended path.
to counteract this problem creation has had to sent energy forces with planet Earth missions via outworlds hence some of our Nordic friends involvement here.
Now let me ask you this question have you ever met someone and after just a few minutes you feel like you have know that person forever?
If the answer is yes , the chances are your souls are connected and you are both most likey on the same path mission here.
On my last full body merge with Amizarac this idea came to me what if I could track down the energy forces that creation had sent to fix the balance here.
And I believe I now know how.

You must realise first that all answers good and bad are here on Earth from the cure of cancer to our very destruction.
Since creation does not differ between good & bad it sends Energy forces to experience on all sides and within all races if a race in dominated so be it the experience continues.
but the real sercet is that all the answers are here within us just most never follow their entended path.
Back to my plans.
Like I have said before I believe I can track down the energy forces who have come here for the purpose of reawaking the human race.
The tool for this has been staring me in the face for years.
The internet.
So in the next few weeks I am going to develope this idea into a working model using my own money and time.
This project will be called SOULMATE UNITED.
once launched and using afew things I have picked up from Amizarac I will be able to unite groups of energy forces with their entended paths , finding the healers will also be one of my main goals.
since time is short I am talking weeks here not month.
I must also state that everything I do will be free of charge no money will ever change hands on this project........
This is set in stone with Amizarac
So today is my last day here.
Must say it has been a funny experience for me here at ATS.
made a few nice contacts and got to experience both side of an argument first hand.
may each of you finds what he or she seeks.
SM

Please try and keep blossom goodchild or whatever her name posting of this thread I have stated in the past that once money is made via Alien encounter stories the contact is broken never to be reconnected so I have grave doubts about her path & message.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Sorry to see you go, but I thought you said you were going to make it clear?

I must be having a bad brain day today

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Bye SM, have a good rest while away. I will read latest post later as Im at work.

Take care. Love MG

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Hi Data

Sorry thought I said clearer not clear

Let give you another example using the formula for tracking down life path of energy forces I ran Paris Hilton birthday and numbers thru the system and got Humanitarianism now, how far from the beaten path has that girl fallen?

But just a few hours in the company of the dalai Lama would wake her inner self to her true calling.
Can you imagine what someone like her could accomplish in that field as her life mission.
but as a sleeper she is using her inner charisma for all the wrong reasons.
Peace& hope
SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So let’s get this right; you are saying that you now know certain “souls” are sent to earth on extraordinary missions of salvation etc. But because of the way the world works, these souls have been manipulated by the powers that be and have “lost their way”.

To counter this, “Creation” has enlisted its own alien emissaries, ie. Amizarac et all, to awaken other “souls” (ie. you) to help some of us to “awaken”.

And your mission as one of these “awakened”, by means of a methodology that you have devised, is to find all of these “lost souls” and inform them of their real assignments.

And you’re going to do this via the internet.

Ok. That’s a very, how can I put this, evangelical attitude.

I have to add a simple, if somewhat cynical, alternative translation; what you are saying is that you are going to go online and gather together people who you decide are receptacles of these “missionary souls” into a unified group.

What with the emotive mention of souls and creation in the very first few lines of your mission statement, my initial suspicion that you had no other intention but to gain a loyal following, not only on this thread but elsewhere, has just been confirmed. Heck, you've even given it a name...

There are several groups already doing this self same thing; the GFL and the Ashatar Command for example.

They are, for all intents and purposes, at their very roots internet religions. And no matter how you paint it, even with the mention of your venture not being a money spinner, you’ve just told us you’re going to do the same thing

I hate to say it folks, but I told you so.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Again old friend you are way of the mark.

As stated in my previous post all the answers we need are here I am just going to go look for some of them.

Nothing like what I have in mind has ever being done on this level so far.

not talking about a hand full of zealot followers here but a peaceful way forward.

you see Beamish humans lie but our inner energy forces dont and can detect like minded forces when in close proximities.
so please dont paint we with the same brush you are painting other till you have had a chance to look at the finish product.
Most important is it will be up the each person to decide if they even want to visit this site.
There will be no religion involved as I blame it for many of our current problems.
SM

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join