It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have no idea but if the Scientoligist did not put a hit on the guys that make "South Park" I think SM is safe.

That South Park episode was hysterical.

You are my friend too MG.

Your all my friends.

Peace and love and daisys and donuts!!!
Lalalalalala

Typo

[edit on 6-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No, an annanuki wanderer, who spreads disinfo and changes his name and situation, took him under his wing, and taught him things.

Its funny because there was a very interesting thread in the grey area, I just cant remember the name. I think last fall, about a wanderer who talked to the OPs whole family twice, once on vacation in a restaurant, and once in the US.
And it had to do with disasters and creating an outdoor temple to worship, near a cave, I believe Montana, and more would come in the earth change times ahead. Really unusual thread. I don't know if I can find it.

That guy, rings the kind of bell of what SM is talking about. He would also be what I would call a wanderer.

Edit to add: I would call this an enki style, disaster, new religious reprogramming for the new slaves agenda.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 6-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Yes SM said that Orzamel told him that L Ron Hubbard started Scientology for money, (I summarize).

Seentoomuch said I was open minded but now I am done with this thread
(I summarize).

SM said Scientology might put a hit on me.

Beamish said thats crazy. (I paraphrase and summarize)

Amigo said something also I dont recall.

Some new guy ask if SM would be back and that he did not like wading thru the rest of the thread.

Beamish said what do you mean

The new guy explained.

Just wanted to let you know, Cindy,

Enjoyed your quite apt summary. Well done.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OOOPS double post

[edit on 7-3-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -mytym-

There’s a growing trend for people to just sit back and listen to stories on ATS, without feeling the need to hear the ensuing conversation. This makes me wonder if ATS needs a forum that is just for reading and with no option for reply.

I do not wish to denigrate your approach to this thread, or the subject matter it contains, but would like to ask another question; do you not feel it could benefit your understanding of the subject if you heard both sides of the argument? There are always two sides to the discussion, otherwise the discussion becomes a lecture. After all, who’s to say that this thread’s author isn’t hoaxing or experiencing ongoing events that are entirely self-created? If that were the case, would it be right to try and learn from someone who has little understanding of the subject matter?

I suppose the answer to that could be it depends what you want from threads like this.

There are some exceptions however, for example some of the posts by citizen c, or in this instance, when someone replies directly to my own posts.

citizenc is the prime example of how to approach subjects that will demand, by their very nature, closer critical inspection. However, his threads are no where near as successful as this one, purely because his experiences and understanding do not deviate into entertainment.

Again, each reader gets from the thread just what they brought into it.

The trick is, on the other hand, to come out of them having learned something, not just having been entertained. That’s my opinion, for what it’s worth.

(As an aside; it would have paid to read through all of the posts here, as citizenc made a brief reappearance and repudiated smokingman2006’s claims about imminent destruction.)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by smokingman2006

Stalking this thread?

Are you accusing me of something?

If so, hit the alert button. See where it gets you.

Wow Ive been a member for over a year and I didnt realize there was an alert button! Honestly I never did. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, in what circumstances would it be used? If someone was being nasty to you or something?

Thanks Beamish.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by cindymars

Yes SM said that Orzamel told him that L Ron Hubbard started Scientology for money, (I summarize).

Seentoomuch said I was open minded but now I am done with this thread
(I summarize).

SM said Scientology might put a hit on me.

Beamish said thats crazy. (I paraphrase and summarize)

Amigo said something also I dont recall.

Some new guy ask if SM would be back and that he did not like wading thru the rest of the thread.

Beamish said what do you mean

The new guy explained.

Just wanted to let you know, Cindy,

Enjoyed your quite apt summary. Well done.

yes it was very good and I liked it. Ive now re read it, did SM say the scientologist were going to hit on Cindy?
Thats how it reads. Or are the scientologists going to get SM?

Lot happened in a week I see.

SM are you leaving on Monday? If so have a good relaxing time and it was good and most interesting to meet you.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by Beamish

you said~~~~~
And why would a movie star put a “hit” out on you? Do you honestly think that Tom Cruise or John Travolta trawl the web for slurs on their religion? Please, don’t insult our intelligence. They have people to do it for them.

Hey thats nothing. This week I was honestly told(and the poster TOTALLY believed what they were telling me) that becasue I spoke out about factless fearful stories of an annunakii invasion, they (annunakii) were using their discarnate (dead) reptile relatives to surf the internet for my posts and come after me on the astral plane.
So you see its not so out of this world for Tom Cruise to surf this web site for slurs if dead reptiles are following my anti invasion remarks.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Posters

As my time on this site nears to an end I would like to share further details about my last encounter with Amizarac.

She explained in great details why her race is weary of meeting with Earth governing bodies back in the early 1950s two member of her race met with some of this planet highest government members in the United State these members told them in very direct term that Earth general population was not ready for Alien races to be made public, then went on to ask for advance technologies from them.

This was refused by the two Nordic as the Atomic bombs that had gone off in Japan was still fresh in there minds, the two Nordic were then asked to attend another high level meeting this time both were ambushed and both end up dead on operation tables where they were then cut up and all sorts of test were done on them.
Nordic being unlike human did not seek revenge for this brutal and cowardly act as they understood us better then we do, they just stop all official contact with world government and started direct contact with certain people instead.

Amizarac went as far to say even if she accompanied me to a major press conference 85% of people would believe she was a hoax 10% would be unsure and 5% would believe she was who she said.

She has basically said that nothing short of them flying 20 large spacecraft over 20 major cities would convince the majority of the population that they exist.

There is a treaty that forbids them do this but it elapses in June this years.

She also says that we are nowhere near running out of Oil and that a deposit larger that Irans reverses
lays under the seabed of the Aegean sea near the Island of Naxos .

Another lay under the seabed near Antarctique just south of Drygalski Island.

And yet another very large deposit lays in the north west of Chad very near the libyan boarder.

Another thing I have kept off the board about my Pleiadians is that they have very strict rules regard human encounters and one of them is if any contactee tries to profit from their encounter they break of this contact straight away so any site or board trying to sell you anything even a book on Pleiadians no longer has contact with them.

This was made clear to me from the very start.

I will continues this later............

peace& health
SM

[edit on 7-3-2009 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 7-3-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Amizarac went as far to say even if she accompanied me to a major press conference 85% of people would believe she was a hoax 10% would be unsure and 5% would believe she was who she said.

She has basically said that nothing short of them flying 20 large spacecraft over 20 major cities would convince the majority of the population that they exist.

There is a treaty that forbids them do this but it elapses in June this years.

Well JUST do it. Just send 20 ships over the Earth in June, I cant see any other way around this problem of alien disclosure. Your right no one would believe you if you introduced her to the press theyd all say she was just a beautiful model and you were out to make money.

How much longer is this going to go on...(not you and your thread but this alien hidden agenda) another 5 years? 10 years? 50 years??? Come on just do a fly over and end this uncertainty.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I've heard, from my other source whose account I follow, that the non-interference is lifting any time now. June seems about right. It was any time when this would be over. This had been established by a third body over et interactions for some time.

Also, it has never been truly followed to begin with. The cartel have been provided technology, albeit probably not top notch
in every case, but have already done bad things to the world's citizens via the technology of et races.

If you research altair, you would find reports and disclosures that the nordic, grey and reptilian races from altair, have been working in top corporations for quite a long time. This was alarming to me, as altair is a symbol for good ets, and those who are opposed to the enki/renegades. However, there are good and bad on all sides apparently.

In any case, non-interference is lifting soon, and this has both good and bad implications with it.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

She explained in great details why her race is weary of meeting with Earth governing bodies back in the early 1950s two member of her race met with some of this planet highest government members in the United State

The Tall Whites? Charles Hall? Heard it before…

"I believe that the tall whites were associated with the 1954 Eisenhower-ET meetings and that they subsequently established their base in the Indian Springs area of Nevada in that time period."

www.ufopsi.com...

oil…under the seabed of the Aegean sea near the Island of Naxos .

Tensions over the continental shelf were particularly high during the mid-1970s and again the late 1980s, when it was believed that the Aegean Sea might hold rich oil reserves. Turkey at that time conducted exploratory oceanographic research missons in parts of the disputed area. These were perceived as a dangerous provocation by Greece, which led to a buildup of mutual military threats in 1976 and again in 1987.[5] The issue has since lost some of its importance, as it is now believed that the oil expectations of the time were exaggerated.

en.wikipedia.org...

RENEWED interest in oil exploration in the north Aegean Sea has been expressed by local and international firms following the announcement in mid-January of what appears to be a major oil find in the sea area three nautical miles west of the island of Thassos.

www.athensnews.gr...

If oil’s under Thassos, then it’s reasonable to assume that it’s probably under the rest of the Aegean too.

Another lay under the seabed near Antarctique just south of Drygalski Island.

Antarctica is considered to be part of the theoretical super-continent known as Gondwanaland, which separated near the end of the Paleozoic era and consisted of South America, Africa and Australia. And, because it once was completely covered in vegetation, many scientists believe it may hold one of the last supergiant oil fields yet to be discovered. The continental shelf of Antarctica is considered to hold the region's greatest potential for oil exploration projects, and although estimates vary as to the abundance of oil in Antarctica, the Weddell and Ross Sea areas alone are expected to possess 50 billion barrels of oil - an amount roughly equivalent to that of Alaska's estimated reserves. However, Antarctica's extreme conditions make oil field accessibility in many areas economically problematic.

www.eia.doe.gov...

Continental Antarctic is considered to have the greatest potential for oil deposits.

And yet another very large deposit lays in the north west of Chad very near the libyan boarder.

By far the potentially most important resource is oil. In 1970 a consortium of Conoco, Shell, Chevron, and Exxon started exploration and in 1974 discovered minor oil deposits at Sédigi, near Rig Rig, to the north of Lake Chad. Total reserves at Sédigi were estimated at 60 million tons, or roughly 438 million barrels (69,600,000 m3) of oil.

en.wikipedia.org...

Chad has been producing oil for decades.

Why are your “friends” telling us where more oil deposits are? Do they want us to pollute the air even more?

Sorry, smokingman2006, but you’ve just produced more chaff that is readily available on the web.

Another thing I have kept off the board about my Pleiadians is that they have very strict rules regard human encounters and one of them is if any contactee tries to profit from their encounter they break of this contact straight away so any site or board trying to sell you anything even a book on Pleiadians no longer has contact with them.

So that just leaves the non profit making Pleiadian organizations, does it?

As long as you cover costs, that’s ok?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ms Green, I'm really pleased by your refreshing innocence regarding the alert button. It's for obvious transgressions of the T&C's, or if someone is just plain being obnoxious.

It's located at the foot of every post.

I've used it once in this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I've heard, from my other source whose account I follow, that the non-interference is lifting any time now. June seems about right.

Well my birthday is in June so should be an interesting time. Im hoping to get abroad so can you tell them to fly over the med for me.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
mystiq,

What's with this Enki/renegades stuff? I just wonder, did you even read Sitchin's books?

As far as I recall the story, Enki was the one who saved the humanity from extinction in the Deluge, after seeing what a marvelous creation humans were (his creation and of his sister Ninhursag).

They gave humans the ability to procreate and to learn which really pissed Enlil off, their brother, who was given dominion over Earth, and upon who's instruction humans were created to replace their own people in the Gold mines.

Because Enki and Enlil did not always see eye to eye, especially in the light of subordinate role Enki was given on the Earth, Enki saw this Deluge affair as a good opportunity to stir some trouble for Enlil by helping the humans.

Bottom line is that Enlil would've gladly saw humans perish, while Enki always had a soft spot and was helping the human civilization grow (albeit secretly, behind Enlil's back).

Agreed, they both had their own agenda, but to say that Enki would be the one plotting our demise is unfound, seeing the past track record.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Hey smokingman2006,

And all this "new" information concerns us how?

Come on brother, would you ask them to give us something useful, something we can "take to the bank"?

Although, I suppose after Monday you will not be posting anymore so there's no point, but I had to ask anyways.

I also thought you were going to stick around till April, when that alleged planetary body sighting was supposed to occur? What happened with that?

Now, if they gave you a copy of that non-interference treaty in some format we can comprehend and physically hold in our hands...we could go join mystiq at night and wave the treaty in the air, see if anyone notices and responds...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Are you saying they'll show them selves in June this year? & why is your time nearing an end here? We want more info

EDIT: Had to take out the quote because semperfortis sent me a extremely harassing PM telling me the quote was too long.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Are you saying they'll show them selves in June this year? & why is your time nearing an end here? We want more info

No I dont think SM has said they will do a fly over in June, infact he hasnt. What he has said is that some treaty that prevents them doing this ends in June, if such a treaty were to exist and elapsed then in theory they would be able to do a mass fly over.

I too am confused about where SM is going to tomorrow (Monday), sounded like a short holiday but I really arnt sure. He did say his time on this forum was coming to an end so maybe he is leaving. SM?

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

I prefer reconpilot's take on enki/enlil www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes, much of the history, even some similarities with scripture, seems to point toward Sumarian myths. Though I'm not a Sitchin fan and actually believe Arizona Wilder instead, who didn't say very good things about him.

However, that entire group would be the annanuki, or what I would call the renegades that have corrupted our dna and halted the actual project here on this planet, where we were meant to evolve and grow into a loving, compassionate race (after all, the closest primate to our dna is the bonobo chimp, which does not war as the other chimps occassionally do, but is the hippy, socially advanced, lovers amongst the chimp family). The annanuki halted this evolution and messed with our dna, and created a race to be their slaves, fight their wars and keep them in power.

I've also been pointed to two different but connected things related to the Montaulk Project, or Superman Project, which is "the Living Game" similar to enki's soul wiping machine that reconpilot mentions, where by we basically have been entrapped here, not those who awake necessarily, or those who are graduating out, because people are rescued from this. There was an attempt to find the dna match for this technology to reinstate it as its diminishing.

Now, I do not know, or cannot remember, the actual circumstances of this planet. But we do have a group of henchmen or overseers who are related by bloodlines that go back a long ways, who have an inordinate fascination with all things Babylonian. So this model will serve just fine for me.

Also, altair is a driving force here, and the Coorporation.
www.bloomberg.com...

Working With The Visitors

According to the calmly resolute Boylan, more than 100 extraterrestrial races are in cahoots with firms that include International Business Machines Corp., Ford Motor Co., Lucent Technologies Inc., Northrop Grumman Corp., Dow Corning Corp., Monsanto Co., Boeing Co. and European Aeronautic, Defense & Space Co.

``Most Earth corporations are working with visitors from the Altair star system,'' Boylan says.

and this link has a compiling of intensive research that I found very interesting:

www.geocities.com...

Edit to add: I meant in my opening paragraph that I prefer to relate the sumarian account and enki/enlil as reconpilot ties it together as my take on the history of this planet. Not in any way saying over what SM is relaying in his message. The heart of his message is good, and his contacts are not the renegades. And I believe his is an experiencer.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by mystiq]

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join