It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
George Carlin will be greatly missed.

I have seen all of his HBO specials, listened to most of his recordings and got couple of his books as well. When I say that he was a real observer and commentator of the human nature I am making an understatement. The uncanny common sense and logic that he had exhibited never ceases to amaze me.

Unfortunately, most people will put him under "comedian" rather than a "thinker" while I think he was one of the greatest thinkers, in my humble opinion, we had in the past 50 years or longer, right beside such luminaries as Robert Anton Wilson and Buckminster Fuller.

@_goto_

You bring a very good point (star for that) that people don't seem to consider. If such an advanced race can move planets and traverse densities (dimensions), producing Gold would be no effort at all. Yet, we are told that the Gold needs to be instead mined from other planets, while they show up once in a while to collect it. Funny stuff...

@ smokingman2006

Very happy that your wife is not estranged anymore and that you will work things out back to harmony.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by amigo

Considering the extreme seriousness of the situation currently on this planet, with time running out, there is no way I will be waiting on us to solve this problem, since in order for us to solve it, we would have to rid the world of the incredibly intricated, and extremely well established monopoly in every country, by first waking up the sleeping masses, and then going through the most incredible battles wherein many or even most may die. Its that bad, and that critical. We just had a near miss at a huge international pharmacy, Baxter's, claiming incompetence, now twice, in releasing the bird flue, this time mixed with a flu virus that would have made it a pandemic had it incubated in a human body.

We do not have time.

Even speaking up, is risky. Its a moral dilemna that I dont even know how to solve. On the one hand, the sense of mission connected to my experiences is to wait.....for what? For the disasters to begin? For the losses to start in large numbers? Is it not more imperative to risk the dangers and try to avert the disasters by a massive wake up campaign? But the only advice is to keep under the radar, I keep getting given.

It is my heartfelt opinion that there is so much danger, and so little time. That we need to go out every night and ask for urgent help. The ets up there, are positive. We need to pour out our hearts and this situation and plead for help for the human race.

You must not fall into the trap of fear and that alleged Baxter fiasco is one of those traps. Imagine that something really happened, do you think that the "authorities" or the media would have told us about it.

Of course not, it would end up being "investigated" after the fact, by some appointed commission which would produce inconclusive or bogus results, just like any other commission has done in the past.

Instead, we are being told how the potential "disaster" has been prevented ("Oh look what kind of an excellent job we are doing, protecting your interests") - YEAH RIGHT. The Big Pharma Co's are NOT on our side and they had never been nor will ever be. That was just another ploy in rattling the cage and keeping people on their toes, as if they are not on the edge as it is with constant fear mongering all over the world.

As far as asking for help, we need to help ourselves first. Even if these ETs are there, they will not volunteer their help unless they see our unflinching resolve, and as I said before our total determination to be responsible.

We simply can NOT write off the rest of the World because they are "asleep". What if they don't wake up, are you willing to let them go. Why should innocent had to perish because they did not know and had no ability to find out. Much of the World is in the slums, they have no time to devote to looking for "the bigger picture" when their mere existence is always hanging by the thread due to lack of food, water and other basic life necessities.

Our job I feel, as those who have awaken and who have better means that those who don't, is to put those means to use, unselfishly and to best of our abilities, for true betterment of our fellow beings. No matter who or where they are.

It's like Free Speech: I do not have to agree with what you say, but I will stand defending your right to say it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by _goto_

Hi according to my friends Synthetic Gold will not break down into monatomic white power only natural gold will, why is that the case I have no idea

than again if synthetic gold was an exact match to the real thing gold here would have lost its value long ago.

I do know that synthetic diamond are totally different than the real thing.

maybe someone who knows more about gold could come along and clear this puzzle up.

peace& health
SM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've just had an idea thats actually feasible, seeing as we're all of two minds whether or not to either help us as a species or not, or to whether or not ET's are wanting/able to help us or simply to see if they exist.

We TRY to have OUR own experiences.

How about we all go out to the suburbs away from the centre of towns where we live. either on a night of the full moon for maximum natural lighting, or on a new moon when theres no light and the stars and 'moving' objects are more visible?

We ALL go out and call out with our minds for ET's on the same night. You can go alone or with family and class it as a night picnic or just to watch the skies and look at the stars.After all you can call out with your minds even with talking to a family member.

The days I'd recommend are May 9th ( Full moon) or 24th ( New Moon).
June 7th ( Full Moon ) or 22nd ( New Moon), July 7th ( Full Moon) or 22nd ( New Moon ) or lastly August 6th ( Full Moon ) or 20th ( New Moon).
Slightly warmer than doing it in the early spring.

At least even if we don't get any contact we can take notice of the surrounding countryside ( before its all gone ) and listen to and enjoy the world as it goes by in the background.

Take a camera or video unit and at least a mobile fone with camera , a blanket and some water/ drinks and snacks, and a torch / laser pointer to signal anything not an airplane - Human aircraft are visible by 2 flashing lights eitherside of the 'mainbeams' 1 red and one green, Helicopters are White and flashing red. both move in a straight line, but try to get as far away from normal flight paths as possible to eliminate false readings. ( difficult here in the UK but I'm gonna try ).

Oh and keep a clock or stopwatch in your vehicle and a watch on your wrist to check for 'missing time'.
Or synchronise 2 stopwatches one at home and one on your wrist to check.

Maybe if there if a lot of us all out there at the same time calling, or maybe even a few of us , all asking for contact mayne the ET's out there may want to meet some of us. Any contacts or even sightings posted here for everyone to read, non sightings are cool at tleast that way we will know how many tried it.

Oh and the torch / laser pointer device, try to not point it at any normal aircraft otherwise you'll get into trouble with the Policy Forces. And use circular motions and not point directly at any 'unknown sightings'.

Or we could all just do everysingle one of the days recommended for maximum effect.?

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by _goto_
Hello All,

this might have been answered already - i looked for an answer but didn't find it, really sorry if i missed it.

My question relates to the monoatomic gold:

why does an evolved race, such as the Annunaki, need us to dig and store gold for them? i mean - this element could be made artificially by adding neutrons and protons to an existing and abundant element... (ok add some electrons as well).

the reasonable (and partial) answer would be: because they can't... but, again, since they might be able to shift dimensions and do even more powerful stuff, creating gold should be fairly easy for them.

this doesn't make sense to me...

We have a LOT of gold on this planet, even in sea water, if someone was to come up with a device to filter the gold out of the sea water they would become the richest person overnight.

Now look at the amount of gold mined already ( here as stated before My work has 360,000 bars of Gold Bullion in storage) there are MORE in the Fed Reserve of NY and then you have the Swiss and various other countries, plus all the gold in jewelery in the world.
Now you need it mined, you are an advanced culture with resources at your beck and call, but why spend those resources when you can get a cheap labour force to do it for you?
This labour force is led to believe your a God, and to please you they must dig this commodity, if not you'll hurt them and kill them.
This labour force then dig away whilst you sit back and wait, your resources are piling up in your favour, and so is the gold mined .

As for Monatomic gold , you may have the means to create gold but its a facsimile , a fake gold,it will not have the same effects of teh maximum effects your after so why not wait and collect the real thing, all you have to do is wait and the labour force will even refine it for you.
The molecular make up of gold is very complex , I did a google search and it made my head hurt how compex the molecules are
You , as this advanced culture wil have the means to refine it to its purest form but why waste time digging it out of the ground, you've evolved past that stage haven't you?

Just my take on the matter.

[edit on 4/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi Smokingman, Hi DataWraith,

first: thank you for taking time to answer, very much appreciated!

maybe something more about me: i had the priviledge to follow material engineering classes. This means that i spent several years looking at the atomic structure of metals, ceramics and polymers. (this helps a lot!).

Smokingman, you mentioned that:

"Synthetic Gold will not break down into monatomic white power only natural gold will"

this is quite unexpected as gold is an element (as in the periodic table of elements). With this, i mean that gold is gold (!): and the atomic structure is

also interesting to read:
yahoo answers...

"if synthetic gold was an exact match to the real thing gold here would have lost its value long ago"

We -humans- do not have the power to create it, but we do have the technology: we can use an accelarator, but in our (sad and human-unfriendly) economic terms, this isn't interesting as it would cost more to create than it would bring us money. But again: this can be done (and was the dream of many alchimists).
By the way, if we would have fusion power, this wouldn't be a problem anymore, i believe.

"I do know that synthetic diamond are totally different than the real thing"

you are 100% correct here: synthtic diamonds differ from what natures gives us. You see, diamonds are carbon made and it is like a perfect grid of all carbon atoms binding togheter (4 bounds each C atom).
Natural diamonds are created by incredibly high pressure/temperature/time conditions, while we make the synthetic ones in some kind of "ovens", where we cannot reach natural conditions (yet!) - so we can get quite close to it, but not completely (some C atoms will not have 4 bounds with the other C atoms). This explains the quality difference between natural and synthetic diamonds: the less perfect bounds between C atoms, the less "hard" will the diamond be.

Diamonds, to be as such, need to be bound one to each other (if they are only partially linked and in "layers" one over each other, then we have graphite (very very soft).
Gold, instead, is a metal and can only be gold - with the same properties.

DataWraith, you mentioned:

you may have the means to create gold but its a facsimile , a fake gold

Fake gold does not exist (hm ok we could discuss what we mean by fake, but i assume we use "fake" as artificial or synthetic).
We should understand that gold is made only by "Au" atoms and there is only one stable Au atom: isotope Au-197. So, even if you use other isotops (atoms with a different no. of Neutrons), then it will not be stable, thus it will not last enought to be usable: it will decay into another element (of the peridic table).

Smokingman, as i mentioned in my first post to you: i believe you.
But the answer your friend gave you is raising some doubts to me.
So, please if / when you meet them again, would you mind to raise this question to them? I am sure i'm not the only one thinking about this...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Found this.....

please have a look at this its pretty close to what I have been told about monatomic gold powers.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have a question about ormus, and making magnetic blenders, for example.
This video.

Here I believe from what I've read the claim behind this is that our foods naturally contain traces of these elements, ie gold and other substances that we actually need. That the magnetic treatment enhances this somehow. The reason I havnt tried this yet is because I read that they had grown some supersize tomatoes and veggies and was a little concerned that perhaps it would turn people into the incredible hulk or something. I don't always trust every health craze I read about. Isn't this supposed to enhance or bring out some of these things?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 4-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi mystiq
I made one with two magnets about 6 month ago and blend all my shakes and fruit in it.

even plan water seems to taste different once blended that way, I also lost a few kilos

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _goto_

Very good post. The scenario presented earlier about 'slave labor' to mine gold makes little sense on a lot of levels.

Even as DW mentioned above, there are great quantities of gold in the planet's oceans. Surely it would be easier to extract (and discretely) than waiting around (how long?) to take the results of Earth's mining efforts. Presumably, the ETs have a sophisticated technology capable of this (just stick those big electrolysis-based rods in the ocean and watch those little granules accumulate). Further, in that gold is an element on the periodic table, and that it is to some extent readily available on Earth, it also stands to reason that it exists and is readily available on other planets.

As stated earlier, I do dot discount ET visitations - I just don't see this as one of their priorities or even 'agenda.'

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

So you can do it with just water then? Well the same guy has another video where you use magnets and some kind of pump from a fish tank to do the water.

Isn't this supposed to contain or activate traces of the mono gold found naturally in nature?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

yes mistiq the magnets in the blender works find on water too , just make sure you got the poles on the magnets the right way round,
it does give out small amounts of monatomic particles.

peace& health
SM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OK, then I will stop being suspicious of it and actually give it all a try. Surely my 17 year old will be able to follow the videos, I downloaded them, and get it all right!

I just wanted to see if anyone else was doing fine after being on this magnetic diet first.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good evening readers & Poster

On one of his early visit with me Orzeml told me this very bizarre story about Acktesis who is An Annunakis that walks amongst humans and tries to spread their beliefs in us in a secret manner.

Orzeml said that in the 1929 Acktesis then going by the name Old Mayo in China met a promising young man they spent many month together and Acktesis (Old Mayo)
told this young man the story about the Annunakis coming to this earth to mine thousands of years ago but finding only very primitive caveman here not able to teach those caveman.
they then started mixing their DNA with the local savages DNA and with a few short years this new breed of working being started to learn about mining and living in a civilized way.

This brilliant young man then asked Old Mayo “Does this mean we all have an alien part in us”

Old Mayo replied yes.

He also told this young man about the soul and how one can live many different lives on many different planets and times.

Because Acktesis was an Annunaki he did many things that at the time could only be explained as magic and became very well know in Asia as Old Mayo the magician.

This young man returned to the western world and wrote many books on the stories his mentor Old Mayo had told him before he form his very own religion on the teachings of Acktesis.

This young man was called L Ron Hubbard and he went on to start one of the greatest deceptive religion known to man the Church of Scientology.

This church unbeknown to it current member is following the direct teaching of our original slave master.

I will most likely get flamed for this and may even have the odd movie star put a hit on me be this is what was told to me by Orzeml and I believe it to be true.

Food for thought

Peace& health
SM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well that sure is an amazing story. I honestly don't question it at all. If true, imagine, just imagine!

Watch out for the onslaught, SM.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I followed the video and made my blender into an ormus maker. My 19 year old daughter has started using it as well.

We are both still the same size as we were before!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi Smokingman

I have some major concerns about your story. I have been on the fence for all of it until now. L Ron was famous for being a pathological liar. And also after hearing about the Mono gold which even Laurence Gardner is backing off of now I feel that perhaps there is a game afoot. Is this all some "test" or "study" on all of us? Beamish, is that you playing another character? I have so many doubts at this point that I must back out of this thread.

If I'm wrong, all my best,

STM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As far as I recall science had actually made the "other" Gold, which was a radioactive isotope and either that its half-life was not long enough or, as I said, it was radioactive so nobody would use that "tainted" stuff.

In any case it was not practicable, unlike the synthetic diamond, else we would've seen and heard lots more about it.

Otherwise, I personally do not consider Laurence Gardner as a reliable source, there's just something about him that does not jive with me, but that's just my opinion.

Regarding magnetizing liquids, I recently saw a video on YouTube
where the guy talks about "South Spinning your liquids".

He does it with his hands, but I suspect it relates to the magnetic field of the South Pole so if you have a magnet (a fridge magnet is good and flat), put under the glass and point the South Pole up, to alter the electron spin of your liquids.

Perhaps that's also clustering the water molecules causing the change in the quality of the liquid as well..

Once again, we really don't know because we have insufficient knowledge of how things work...we only catch the symptoms and the effects.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Hi Smokingman

I have some major concerns about your story. I have been on the fence for all of it until now. L Ron was famous for being a pathological liar.

Here's a little story I was told and it goes something like this.

Back when, right after the WWII bunch of Sci-Fi writers got together and met regarding a direction they would take in the genre. The war was over and so they needed a new fresh subject, or whatever.

Just so everyone get's a clear picture, we are talking about the ABC's of Sci-Fi: Asimov, Bradbury, Clarke, and our L. Ron Hubbard was there among others.

At one point Hubbard told everyone that there's really no money to be made in writing Sci-Fi and that they should instead start a religion because that's where it's at.

Everyone else laughed at him saying that he shouldn't talk non-sense and that Sci-Fi is what they do the best, etc. So Hubbard either left the meeting, or shortly thereafter he dropped the Sci-Fi and begun on his quest of Church of Scientology.

Interestingly enough, he was pretty clever about it. He fought one battle at the time. Got the "church" recognized as a religion in one State, then used the power of the victory in that State to get the recognition in other States, until he covered the entire country.

Also of mention are his escapades with underage girls on his private yacht. I think there are some photos floating around the Web about that...

I guess good ol' Commodore (that was his rank in the Church) got the last laugh on the rest of the Sci-Fi writers looking back at that meeting. While most of them were scraping the bottom at the time, he was filthy rich.

And the Earth continues to turn...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi seentoomuch

no this is not beamish playing another part.

and I agree about L Ron was a pathological liar he never told anyone about the real source of his original ideas and they are a totally false and corupt pratices.

As for the Mono gold do some research on David hudson and see where it leads.

this story is stranger than fiction and I too see your point, unless I am being lead astray by my friends.
very late here good night

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join