It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by DataWraith
What we really need is a definate route to take, like a map or in this gadget orientated world a satnav, both get you from A to B , its tells you the route to take.

We all have this "map" deep inside us its called our higher self. We dont need anything else to show us the route, we already have it.

Trouble is though most of us , myself included , cannot access this 'higher self' easily enough to be able to utilise it to a level beneficial to us.
We can meditate ( if you have time between work, commute and sleep) , we can take 'leisure pharmaceuticals' ( if we can afford them or want to risk arrest or embarrasment from family), we can go find our inner selves by taking long journeys around the world ( if you can afford the money and time off).
But the majority of us don't have time to do anyof these we are so helplessy snowed under with work and TPTB plans on top of us we cannot find our way out from underneath the mess we are in.
No offence meant MG, bit pressed for time at work at the this present moment.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good Morning Data

Nice thoughtful post as always from you Data but it got me thinking when you try and teach a child a lesson do you tell him the answer or give him hints till he or she works it out themselves using their logic?

The other problem is would we listen to a blue print from ETs or start calling it dictatorship if the road they proposed was not to our liking?

Just playing the Devils Advocate here

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LukaszMrowka

Hi and welcome to ATS

The questions you ask about this mass entering our system in April and where it will visible from I am not sure and with so many critic waiting to pounce on me I will ask exact detail before I answer.

Yes I will post more on my encounters before I go on my pilgrim.

Thank you for posting on this thread......

peace& hope
SM

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Good Morning Data

Nice thoughtful post as always from you Data but it got me thinking when you try and teach a child a lesson do you tell him the answer or give him hints till he or she works it out themselves using their logic?

The other problem is would we listen to a blue print from ETs or start calling it dictatorship if the road they proposed was not to our liking?

Just playing the Devils Advocate here

When teaching a child you give them a question, then give them the answer , but you also explain how to come to the conclusion, i.e "2+2=4, you must add 2 to 2 then the answer is 4".
Seeing as we are a child culture surely the ET's can give us the answers that want us to know as well as lessons on how to get to the end result?.

And if the ET's are wanting to 'help' but not control us then surely like us when we finish schooling and about to step into the working world , we make our minds up as to which path to follow. We decide which job to go for and which one suits our personality and skills the best.
The ET's lessons wouldn't be a dictatorship if they gave us the choice of paths to follow, a dictator TELLS you which way to go, which is what we have now, except there are a lot of dictators ( politicians and elites) all telling us which paths to follow, very rarely are we given free reign on which way to go.
If we had a choice to stay here on Earth and be a slave to the wages or even free willed people doing what they want on the planet, or the choice to learn and leave Earth ,go out and become a bigger cosmic community I know which one I would choose. The stars will win everytime.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Data
boardering on madness

Lets say 12 month ago you lost your job, home, family, friends, everything and you are now one of the many homeless hobos that seem to get more numerous every day.
So the bank has taken your home your wife and kids have left and you are scraping thru bins to get by.

most people you beg to for a few miserly pennies snarl at you and you sleep in the park, then one night as you are using newspaper to keep you warm you happen to see the headline government ready to bail banks out to the tune of 400 billion pound, these the same banks who stole your house and cause your current downfall, would you not think then that the world has gone totally insane?
There is a logic in the government maddness but it will no benifet any of us here.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The world IS an insane place aleady, and slightly off topic , if this situation 'being a vagrant' losing my home and all I live for to the greedy banks I'm afraid that I would see to it that some banks were not whole in the morning.
I'd have to steal and syphon off a couple of bottles of fuel and special delivery it through their doors of a night ...

ET or no ET lessons.

Better cover my a*se here, and say I would never take a torch to a bank or property, but these days who hasn't thought like that at one stage or another? Just voicing a thought that a lot have hidden.
I work for a bank ( and no the economic crisis isn't my fault ) so I couldn't anyway...

[edit on 27/2/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Trouble is though most of us , myself included , cannot access this 'higher self' easily enough to be able to utilise it to a level beneficial to us.

But the majority of us don't have time to do anyof these we are so helplessy snowed under with work and TPTB plans on top of us we cannot find our way out from underneath the mess we are in.
No offence meant MG, bit pressed for time at work at the this present moment.

Datawraith you are already in contact with your higher self, everyday. It is the part of you that is eternal it is with you but also resides beyond the confines of everyday hussell and bussell, it it both. It is with you and also above you in a place where it can guide you and protect you from a place of wisdom.

So you do have time to connect because you are already connected, all you need to do is stop for a few minutes and listen. A few minutes this is all you need. I too have a job, family pressures, young children the list I know is endless but I am still able to find 5 spare quite minutes to contact my higher self.

No need for hours and hours of meditation, travelling the world or trying to enhance the situation.

Just sit quietly with your eyes closed, stop thinking about all this stuff thats snowing you under, just sit and think of NOTHING! Breath deeply and relax. Just relax totally.

After a few weeks of doing this for just 5 minutes a day in the quietness of your mind ask your higher self to make itself aware to you. Ask your higher self to remain with you and guide you.

As you practise this you will become more and more aware of your higher self and feel comfertable with its presence.

So are you to tell me you do not have 5 minutes every day to spare?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

reading thru the remarks I notice that some just do not get the point.
Its late and I am tired but lets see if I can explain it in laymans terms

Much as I don’t want to bring up one of my original problems with this thread, that quote unfortunately insists that I do; think on this; if we’re not getting the point, perhaps you’re not putting it across sufficiently well enough. No?

And “layman’s” terms? As opposed to what? An expert’s?

Your snooker/life analogy kind of left me puzzling as to exactly what it meant.

Let take the game of snooker for an example if you ever watched the game you will have noticed that at some point a player will ask the judge to brush the felt because there are tiny specks or objects on the green felt in his line of shot,this is the very point here even a small grain of sand can change the direction of that ball slightly so it misses its intented target this is the same as our outcome.
The last thing we should be doing is cleaning the felt ourseelves to give them a clean shot.

So, you’re saying that asking for our lives to be smoothed over by outside help, with all diversions cleared away for us is correct, as the last thing we need to do is do it for ourselves as this allows more control from our “overlords”?

Is that right?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Is it that little voice in the back of my head? I thought that was me going mad.
Actually I hear 2 voices, one defitanlty is my afterthought or consciense the other is more like a , how can I put it, a really quiet whisper that 'suggests things ' or courses of action.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi B

yes i was overly tired when I wrote that last night and , what I was trying to say is every hurdle regardless how small we put onto the intended path some have drawn for us helps, and the last thing we need is to help them clear the path and give it a smooth ride.

SM

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

Is it that little voice in the back of my head? I thought that was me going mad.
Actually I hear 2 voices, one defitanlty is my afterthought or consciense the other is more like a , how can I put it, a really quiet whisper that 'suggests things ' or courses of action.

There are many voices we hear, most are just noise and need filtering out. It is something we learn over time when our mind is completely silent which voice is that of our higher awarness. It is the voice that once you become aware of you totally trust and resonate with. So no you are not mad in the slightest.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What I believe is your soul matrix is a part of your HS which is not in the matrix at all. By that I mean creation. Therefore he/she is your highest guide as well.
When I read citizenc's threads I felt as if this information was something I had known before as though basic, and had forgotten. Theres a little GLF thrown into the mix as well, with light bodies and work that people accomplish for the world while they sleep, and some remember their dreams, others feel so much like mushrooms about this and more. But I'm not going into that because it its my nature to run from the information too as fast as I can saying, no! thats too much for me. What I have discovered is we are a lot more than we think we are, everyone is.

There have been many different ideas as to what will happen. I've read in other accounts that once their move against the people starts that this is the moment when crafts will fill our skies and the galactic action begins. Its not legal in any capacity to depopulate a planet, but instead is the highest kind of crime there is. And that we all get to make a choice. Of course theres also the titanic, but it didn't end well, though they did behave well and shine their lights with each other. I keep asking for the first and envision it readily.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Can someone explain this to me?

I was not going to write about this for fear that it would give my critics more munition to say I belong in a rubber room but it has been playing on my mind all day and want to see if anyone can explain what they think happened to me here.

Last night I got home very late and much more tired then normal for me anyway I went to bed at around 2am and notice that none of the two cats who normally sleep in their lairs in the main bedroom were there after a quick search I found them in the spare upstairs bedroom, I tried to bring them both back into the main bedroom but for some reason they decided to leave again .

Anyway about ten minutes later I was laying in bed not able to fall asleep when I felt very negatives vibes in the room ( I say this because I dont believe in evil hence the devil)
I started to imagine moving shadows and a very bad feeling so I got up turned on the lights and when back downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate drink.

I then walked into my living room sat on the sofa and was about to turn on the T.V when all of a sudden I got very dizzy next thing I know I am standing in some faraway desert in midday sun I am wearing sandals which are laced to my ankles a brownish leather skirt and some kind of body armor the stench of horse manure, bad body odor, camp fires and rotting flesh is filling my nasal senses,

I am standing outside this huge tent on some army encampment on the banks of a river there is nothing but desert on each side as far as the eye can see.

I walk down the banks of the river and kneel down to scoop some water to drink once the water has settled I can see my refection in it I am about 25 years old and have very olive dark skin & dark curly hair the only thing I can see in this refection as mine are the eyes they are the same.

I walk back up to the encampment and thru the camp and at the far right hand side I see dozens of people staked to crosses by their hand and feet most are dead, some are crying for mercy or to be given a quick death, then the shock sets in I am the commander of this slaughter.

This vivid vision seemed to have lasted a very long time yet when I can out of it my hot chocolate on the table was still steaming hot.

Was this vision trying to tell me that I was once part of the ruling order that cause so much misery?

Was this project into me to create self doubt?
Can any one answer this with logic?
Peace& hope
SM

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
double posted again

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi Smokingman

Here’s a bit of practical advice coming from experience Re your marital problems:

Your new friends if they truly feel total love must realize that their visits are breaking up a marriage. They shall if they are truly loving remedy this by visiting your wife without you even being there. After that, trust me on this, your wife while maybe still not approving of it, and also being in shock for awhile will upon reflection be back by your side.

This is exactly what happened to my husband and I. He was a total skeptic, 30+ year tax lawyer whose mind was not at all open to visitors or even the possibility of other life out there be it ET or spiritual beings. After one of them visited him several years ago he now knows that they exist, he also still rolls his eyes at me and my posts on occasion but when he does I say, “Do you remember?” He says yes and the eye rolling ends for awhile. He just doesn't want to have it as part of his life as he deals with the everyday realities. But now at least he does not harangue me for discussing it.

So, once again I say that if your visitors are truly loving they would aid you in this which would be a small request to them, but a extremely important one for you,

All my best,

STM

P.S. After their visit take your wife somewhere special, maybe Rome?

P.S.S. Just saw your post above about the desert vision, I've had these also though usually they are in France in the 17th century, another in some very ancient land, another in the 1930s film industry, etc. But as for what they are I don't know. I don't believe in reincarnation as I have faith in Grace and therefore will be before God. I tend to think that perhaps I am picking up stories of the past from all that have gone before us and is happening all around us as time does not flow in a line imho. Difficult to explain.

[edit on 2/27/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I love all of your threads. What I was shown about my past life came with physical sensations that weren't pleasant, and I felt the grinding moving wall feeling for a week on the big one out of the 3, I also felt my souls personal journey, and my family that I missed terribly. So, the evolution of our soul and its journey makes the most sense.

But, I recalled what was done to your husband, in your experience thread, and if they pulled that on his wife, he would need to give her a large vacation to make up for it.

Gentle teasing, I do hope it opened his eyes which makes an open minded supportive friendship possible.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi nice you see you on here again,Lets hope they do show themselve to my wife before this gets out of hands between us.

peace& hope
SM

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
SmokingMan. I would interpret your vision as something like this, perhaps. Whoever/whatever showed it to you is apparently irrelevant. But maybe you were shown a past life - a perhaps terrible past life (as far as the role you played) so you could compare yourself now to how you were. You're the guy who is trying to do the right thing now, and you were shown the antithesis of your present self. Compare and contrast?
It reminds me of the horrible dreams I have been having the past few nights especially. These dreams were/are very vivid, and they're all about me (not in past lives, however) doing the things I did when I was younger; the drugs, etc.). When I am having the dreams, they feel so real and I get this feeling like I screwed up, but once I wake up and gather my wits and realize I did NOT screw up, I get this clarity. I get to compare and contrast. I hope I am explaining this right, but I have no doubt you know what I mean, SM.
Not the same thing, maybe, but the same idea?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Hey Data, I struggle, too, with these issues.

I found a book from the '70s, it's called 'Be Here Now' by Ram Dass. Whenever I am overwhelmed or lose touch, I open this book and for me at least, I can calm almost instantly.

Today, for example, I awoke completely worried about all the 'end game' stuff. All anxious, etc.. first thing that helped me was Mr. Greens thread www.abovetopsecret.com...', and second, I opened Be Here Now, and voila! I am here now!!! Even though I am sitting at work, I am HERE NOW.

It's kind of an exstatic feeling.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Today, for example, I awoke completely worried about all the 'end game' stuff. All anxious, etc.. first thing that helped me was Mr. Greens thread www.abovetopsecret.com...', and second, I opened Be Here Now, and voila! I am here now!!! Even though I am sitting at work, I am HERE NOW.

It's kind of an exstatic feeling.

Thank you and I replied to you in that thread saying how you felt this morning was exactly how I felt, when I saw the link someone had sent me I felt so much better. I just felt sitting there reading it,it felt so powerful and had come at exactly the right time for me that I had to post it up for others to read.

It may be of interest to SM as it lists pass life memories as a symptom, as I believe he has re visited a strong past life memory in his post above.

Synchronicity is a strange thing hey.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join