It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

When I stated that once all the events had passed and if we are lucky we would be reduced to 100 odd million has cause a lot of drama on this board what I did not mention is that if we follow the course we are on there will only be about 200 million of us left before this event in 2012.

Amizarac message was that this population reduction process has already started and we , not alien will reduce our numbers by billions if we follow and listen to the solutions of our ruling class in the next coming years.

This financial meltdown we are facing is just the start and if you really understand the numbers that are getting thrown into the mix to fix this problem you would soon realize that it would take the best part of two generations to repay just what is on the table today.

A poor jobless and broken people is much easier to led over the cliff than a well fed contented one.

What happens today will define tomorrow.

The main message is till we human stand on our own two legs and say “enough I don't agree with this” we can not expect outside help.

We have the numbers we have the brains but do we have the will.

For those wanting to flame me some more you have 2 week from today then I am off to try and do my part to avoid this in the real world.
Peace& hope
SM

[edit on 26-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

I really dont know what to make of this message. Some will read it and be filled with fear and dread. I am not. I am starting to think this change these aliens require could be done in a much more enlightening way, they do not need to peddle doom and gloom. Nothing is ever achieved from taking a negative stance except more negativity. This mesage could be delivered in exactly the same way but with a total positive take.

"From very early on I spoke of visions of million of homeless and beaten people wandering around senselessly and that is what future awaits us if we allow the ruling class the blind us with what is really happening today."

Take this for instance, it could be read as..".From very early on I had visions of millions of people finally awoken from the control of having massive debts which held them as prisoners to the establishment, they all met in the streets and actually talked to one another and helped each other they spoke of hope for the future now the ruling class had gone. They had been given a chance of a new beginning."

You your self said your friends can not see into the future they can only predict probable outcomes. Im sorry but I refuse to accept this as the exact future, the future has not happened and is determined by actions which no one not even aliens can predict (unless they have a time machine of course, then thats a totally different matter)

where are you going in 2 weeks? You say to help the cause, can you tell us more? How long are you going for, do you know?

Anyway, whatever happens and if people choose to be down beat then they will be. I think those in charge have underestimated the human spirit. Many great things have come from a group of " poor and broken" people before.

"The sad part is that for every one that is alert on this planet 10 others are deeply asleep and those will not even see it coming."

The sad part? Then it is for those that see it coming to help those that cant see. People will see when they are ready and those awake will naturally help if indeed help is needed. There is nothing sad about a person who is asleep, just fantastic potential.

We are going through change, I do think change is inevitable we can not go on as we have, however I think we will be fine.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

What happens today will define tomorrow.

The main message is till we human stand on our own two legs and say “enough I don't agree with this” we can not expect outside help.

We have the numbers we have the brains but do we have the will.

The sad part is that for every one that is alert on this planet 10 others are deeply asleep and those will not even see it coming.

For those wanting to flame me some more you have 2 week from today then I am off to try and do my part to avoid this in the real world.
Peace& hope
SM

So in a nut shell, what do we have to do? Can a handful of people change the course of the world?

I try daily to wake people up, in my own little ways. I have had nothing but laughter at me. I don't mention et's coming to guide our way, but I speak of the otrocities of the ruling elite (this gets the eyebrows raised!), and the obvious agenda. The last person I was speaking with about the coming depression said, "oh this will all pass, 'they' have checks and balances in place so that the US will always be fine, just relax." Argh

Shall I pack a suitcase and meet you all on a mountain top somewhere? We could climb to the top of Hoover Dam and raise flags. Gosh, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just how bad does it have to get for people to wake up? I really wonder.... It's so easy for people to forget though after a major catastrophe hits. We seem to have very short memories. What will it take? I do get concerned wondering this. How many people will just never wake up?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the same happens to me, even tough I'm really careful about what and how to say it: some listen and some don't.

that happens in this post as well:

SmokingMan, I too follow the posts since the very beginning and, honestly, i believe you. It's not because of the content (some info seems redundant and i heard it already, maybe because it's true..?), but more how you tell it.

So, thank you for taking time to write it down.

I wonder since a while what can we do?

if we wait until 6 out of 10 are awaken, then we may wait some more years.
In here -ATS-, it's like a circle and only some information reaches the average dude outside.

if we speak to people, they don't believe us and continue to follow the "truth" on TV.

if we go away and take cover for what might come, then we kind of abandon them, don't we?

i'm located in switzerland and the only idea i have is to quit my job and go surf somewhere until it hits the fan.
BUT i don't like the idea to just sit and not do something against all this..

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Great post Green and I agree completly.
We determine our tomorrow and our now.

Sometimes ruin is neccessary before rebuilding.
Our society could use a good rebooting.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Sometimes ruin is neccessary before rebuilding.
Our society could use a good rebooting.

I like this, yes all we need is a good rebooting.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Future is potential. Though I get discouraged in how so many of us humans have not yet awakened, we still have potential for change. As a psychic predicts the future and tells us what will be, it is up to each person to decide whether or not something truly does come to pass. Since circumstances can often be malleable so can our future.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I had to reread the last posts because at first I took "reboot" as the reset button.
Which is the very thing that they, the cartel, are attempting with this depopulation, and the very thing we, the people, must resist. Yes, I really do believe they have underestimated the human race by a long shot.

The reset button would send us back to the stone age, or for the few controlled ones left, make them under-tech serfs with a high tech lord group.

What I continually ask for is our advancement into the cosmos with a growing positive civilized society that looks after its own, with psi development and clean technology. With true equality for all.

The reset button could best be linked to what I've read about Enki's soul trap, or another name I was told, was the "living game". This is connected also to Montaulk, and the various projects that have been carried out since Mengele, the Philadelphia Experiment, and the Montaulk. Again, it creates a slave race and this race is constantly reset each time it could advance.
Also linked to this is the Superman Project.

One of the things said about Montaulk is that it was an attempt to find the right dna match for the machine, to re-create this trap all over, as I guess its weakening.

I always bear many things in mind from what I've read, or from what others have said when I read things.

Someone I admire alot wrote, this is a battle between the power of love and those who love power.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mystiq, you have read far too much into Cindys comment about us needing a reboot. No one for a second is talking about being taken back to the stone age of being under the control of dark lords or who ever you were refering to.

I took Cindys comment as a wake up call, a change in perception and spirit. Nothing more. No dark lords are involved.

I think our spirits just need to be awoken and yes I do think to achieve this a "reboot" is required, but only in the sense of our inner being reset to how it was meant.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I did reread it and understood that she was saying we would turn things around, and they had underestimated us.
I did get that the "reboot" was different than the "reset", which is my fear of what lies ahead for this planet. So lets all ensure we make them get just how much they truly underestimated us.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yes reset I can see is different. Actually that reminds me of that thread called Do you think 2008 is the real 2012. In that he talks of exactly that..a reset...apparently the reptiles have a "time machine" or something similar called the whatawa (?) and are planning to reset us back thousands of years. I found the whole thread very bizare and more sci fi than fact.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Reset has been mentioned by ufologists and experiencers, as I use it often, to depict various times already done, in human history related to our advancement and then suddenly our demise. The Scriptures contain the flood.
Jim Sparks speaks of the greys concerned for the state of the world, and they will not allow us to detroy this garden, and he said we are at a crossroads, where we either advance or will be reset. Very good interviews with him on Project Camelot. This is commonly depicted.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I would have thought only the power of a creator could actually reset a race back by thousands of years, I doubt any man or alien has the capability to do this. I can see how natural disasters do this but a planned reset???

Yes they can maybe drug us or block our development but to totally reset us is a act that requires great power. How have you understood this reset is to be done?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
One way of reading scriptures is the way many have memories of Mars, Atlantis and other places. That during that time when so many died, there was a great war between different sides of ets. There is even signs that nuclear was used by scriptures and writings from various areas.

Any manner of things create reset buttons. At that time, though many talk of niburu and the Hopi talk of a blue star called Kachina, a simple explanation would be a huge chunk of ice fell into the water from one of the poles and created a world wide flood. The Okanagan have a legend called the Wayward Sun in which they talk about coming from a land mass in the Pacific and a race of tall Whites with "magic" or advanced powers (to me I suspect Lemuria). They describe that , during a time of earthquakes and volcanoes, the sun and stars misbehaved and went off course. I call that crustal diplacement.

My point is, seemingly natural disasters, are possibly done by many sources, including ets, or renegades.

All of these, and many times even before Mars and Atlantis and Lemuria went down, that this planet was reset. Miriam Delicado mentions 3 or 4 ages, I cant remember. Then there is this interview which is good, where Jim Sparks and Bill Holden meet and are interviewed by Project Camelot, and they discuss surgical intruments from long ages past.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'd like to point the readers to two articles I stumbled upon just recently. Because I do not believe in coincidences, there was an obvious reason it happened at this time. Since this is the only relevant place I am discussing the particular subject, my inner voice "nudged" me to post a link to them...

The articles deal with many things, being a mishmash of topics from author's book and 30 year research, but a predominant tone in my opinion is regarding mind control and occult (hidden) knowledge.

How does it relate to the thread?

As I wrote in my posts before, I have a strong suspicion that many (if not most) contactee experiences are not of the ET origin but more closer to home. I am not saying that smokingman2006's experience is one of them, but I did bring that idea to his attention in the past (which he had ignored seeing he gave no response about it).

First article is: Stop Exploiting the Indigo Children

The second article relates to author's book and has interesting tidbits as well just like the first one: Why I Wrote the Book "They Cast No Shadows"

I do not claim these contain any answers or facts, as I am unable to verify all of the information, therefore should be read and absorbed based on your own belief system.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
evening all

Just returned home and see we have had quite afew posting on here even some from new members which is nice.

reading thru the remarks I notice that some just do not get the point.

The main point of the postings today is that if we keep heading blindly down the path which has been staged for us we are up the creek without a paddle.

Its late and I am tired but lets see if I can explain it in laymans terms

Let take the game of snooker for an example if you ever watched the game you will have noticed that at some point a player will ask the judge to brush the felt because there are tiny specks or objects on the green felt in his line of shot, this is the very point here even a small grain of sand can change the direction of that ball slightly so it misses its intented target this is the same as our outcome.
The last thing we should be doing is cleaning the felt ourseelves to give them a clean shot.

The future I have been shown is calculated on people doing nothing but following like sheep.
As stated from the first page of this thread nothing is set in stone yet.
Been positive and alert is a very good start but starting to think about what is really going on today is even better.

I for one know how hard it is to talk to people about these things without getting that bugeye look from them but these will be the very people who come looking for guidance once things really start heading south.
To beamish, no I am not going on a vacation in two weeks my estrange wife has made sure this is not a possibility.
all I can say is I willbe away for about ten days exploring different ways of getting thru to people.
But I will log on from time to time and monitor my threads.
All the other poster who ask questions tonight I will get to around to you tomorrow.
Amigo Please tell me again which questions you feel I have not answered you as I dont feellike reading 75 pages of threads to find them.
My housekeeper is coming at 8am and I need to be up before she get here so good night to all......

Peace, health & hope
SM

[edit on 27-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Interesting.....I would just assume you are not the same Brian Desborough that is a
friend of David Icke's.

Oh the irony!

I have tried reading your article on Indigo's, I found it interesting. I will have to do some research of my own before I form an opinion.

XL5

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
SM, try to mentally send/ask your ET contacts a question. Ask for plans for free energy that are simple and the parts easy to find. I don't think theres any excuse now since many will die before 2012 then whats 3 years sooner going to do if it won't be out on the market any time soon? Its not like it will do any harm at this point.

Just as long as its not some many magnet motor that may or may not work because one of the 12 magnets is a fraction weaker then the rest or is hard to make. Ask for something that a five year old could make.

I took 3 years of electronics Eng. so don't spare the details please.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hey SM, your explaination aside, its all well and good either you or the ET's telling us how we are, and pointing out a path we 'may' take to become a weeping mass of citizenry crying out for help and looking for guidance, even the average person on the street can see that things all over the world are in pretty bad shape.
The credit crisis is affecting us all on some level.
What we really need is a definate route to take, like a map or in this gadget orientated world a satnav, both get you from A to B , its tells you the route to take.
Heres my example : I bought a satnav at a cheap price ( cheapskate I was) I used it one night to show me the way from work to home, a route I know very well. I cut down this ratrun road, my cheap satnav tells me the turn around and go back onto the main road and follow the 'original' route. I do that one night and the 'original' route is 2 miles longer in a traffic jam ( I wasn't happy).
Anyways, I go and then upgrade to a more expensive satnav and try the same journey, that new improved satnav even pointed the ratrun out to me and took me that way to save time and effort.

Example away, The Powers That Be's plans are the map and we are trying to get from A to B with as little time wasted as as few traffic jams as possible. The Cheap satnav is the average person on the street , they would blindly follow the directions even if it took them the wrong way or even the long way round , TPTB don't care they stil have the money the public spent of the satnav.
Now the rest of us , like us here on ATS 'upgrade' our way of thinking and buy a new satnav, one that actually helps us get from A to B faster.
Consider the ET's the upgraded satnav, we'd listen to their advice more if it actually benefitted us more than TPTB'b plans wouldn't we?

Why can't the ET's actually 'advertise' their services in helping us better ourselves than actually helping a select few and hoping that word of mouth gets a result?
Surely more contact means more results, more results equals more people awakening to their predicament and TPTB losing both money and 'slaves' because that is what I see us as, we owe money to banks and on loans and credit cards, a forced indentured servitude.
The average person will have a debt of 17k pounds and that apparently and that will take us 93 years to pay off.
The ET's on their part need to do more is they truly care about our welfare, they need to give us a reason to NOT follow the cheap TPTB satnav and to get to the destiantion we ALL , both human and ET want us to be at.

We all want contact, but if the average person on the street realised they can follow their own path instead of one given to them by TPTB and that there are more routes to take in life , more contacts and more 'flybys' by the ET's makes sense?

Oh and we ALL get the bug eyed look when we talk about things contrary to 'popular' belief, thats why becasue we don't think like the rest of the sheep we get called lunatics and fruitcakes.
The only way to 'rapidly' awaken the majority of the population is to get all TV's turned off and stop reading the doom and gloom in the papers.IMO

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
What we really need is a definate route to take, like a map or in this gadget orientated world a satnav, both get you from A to B , its tells you the route to take.

We all have this "map" deep inside us its called our higher self. We dont need anything else to show us the route, we already have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join