It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

LEST WE FORGET........
Before you call me a fraud and hoaxer yet again

which hat are you wearing today old friend and are you getting paid to spread you disinformation. Or are you just acting again.
Here is your self confession fessing up to your real self for the new readers here.

For some time now I have been employed, by various groups and concerns, and often under the auspices of my own agenda, to utilise what talent I have at my disposal to alter, even temporarily, the opinions and viewpoints of the general public.

Whilst this may not be the most lucrative job (it pays in varying degrees depending on the resource I am asked to apply to any given situation) or even the most agreeable form of service (most do not know how to react to a watered-down job description; reactions vary to an indifferent and uncomprehending ‘Oh, that’s interesting’, to, ‘Really! Tell me more!’), I have to admit that sometimes I just do what I do purely for the sense of immense satisfaction it provides. Many might, if they were acquainted with my rate of success, question my record of accomplishments in these fields, and rightly so. It is not an easy business. But any failings I encounter do not deter me from engaging in what are difficult, and sometimes uncomfortable, scenarios. In life, occasionally one has to just get on and perform tasks that one finds unnerving and unpleasant. That is what is expected of me. But once again, it does not put me off, as more often than not my superiors have been pleased with my results.

In this employ, the opinions and viewpoints I put across may well not reflect my own. Often, they go against everything I believe in, but I have to maintain them in a believable and reasonable way for the success of the assignment. Often I’ve ended up feeling physically sick and terrified, but elated, after the execution of my duties. It is not easy, believe me, to maintain a consistently credible facade whilst trying to persuade committed minds that I am something I am not, or that the concepts I ply them with are not only more enlightening than their own, but more important.

So why do I do it? I know that to take someone out of their contrived comfort zone by the power of suggestion, if only for a few minutes, can leave behind profound differences in that person’s psychological make-up. But more importantly, with each confrontational concept I represent, or impassioned presentation I offer, they become more susceptible to the efforts of others in my field. And slowly but surely, under the barrage of my efforts and of those far more skilled in these arts than I, the ingrained perspective of what humans insist they know is either altered, or at least the seeds of intellectual transformation are planted. Either way, it’s a positive result.

Do I have a conscience about this manipulative activity? No. Not at all. Someone has to do it, and I’m glad I have the opportunity.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
double posting.....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Good grief! Are you still falling for that?

Wow.

Ok, smokingman2006, I’ll explain this for the last time and in plain English.

I wanted to prove that it is simple to manipulate viewpoints by supplying material that is easily fallen for.

That “confession” of my job description is simply the truth, but seen from a different perspective, a perspective that was designed to make the reader think I am something I’m not.

And it worked better than I thought it would. Proof? You still believe precisely what I wanted you to believe.

Painless, isn’t it?

I’m not going to go through the whole thing and waste bandwidth, and because I don’t want to go off topic, but I will supply a few simple examples:

For some time now I have been employed, by various groups and concerns, and often under the auspices of my own agenda, to utilise what talent I have at my disposal to alter, even temporarily, the opinions and viewpoints of the general public

translates as this: for some time now I have been employed by various production companies and often for personal reasons that I hold dear, to utilize what talent I have at my disposal to give realistic and credible performances, so those who watch me believe in my character.

…occasionally one has to just get on and perform tasks that one finds unnerving and unpleasant. That is what is expected of me. But once again, it does not put me off, as more often than not my superiors have been pleased with my results.

translates as this: occasionally I just have to do things in front of the camera that I find unnerving and unpleasant. That is what is expected of me as an actor. But it doesn’t put me off, as more often than not far more professional actors than I have praised me for my work.

See? See how easy it is to influence someone else’s thinking simply by altering your approach? This is precisely what I believe you have been doing in this thread.

Now; do you still want to accuse me of being a disinfo agent?

which hat are you wearing today old friend and are you getting paid to spread you disinformation. Or are you just acting again.
Here is you self confession fessing up to your real self for the new readers here.

I’m wearing the same “hat” I wore at the start of this thread. As are you.

You haven’t addressed any of the points I made in my last few posts. This is a continuing, and worrying, attitude. You seem more worried about the effect of contrary opinions to your message are having on this thread, and especially on your new “readers”. And by the way, what you’re doing in your above quote is a recognized debunking method; if you can’t argue with the accuser, try and demean their character instead.

Once again, nice try.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

The point is, that we have heard many many times that you don't believe SM and that you don't feel he's meeting with nordics (the dwarf star aside from a moment). Saying this once in a while doesn't derail the thread, but consistently so that this debate BECOMES the thread ruins it for many others.
I'm very interested in this as it unfolds, due to my own experiences, including crafts with pinging and a mental contact with what appeared to be nordics on board. I'm aware that there are many reports of contact with pleidian/nordic type people.

I do believe he has had contact. I don't know yet, what is coming our way.
I do believe humans are worth saving and if you want to see what they're like in a better political system, look at Norway, Finland and Sweden. This should be how it is on earth, or a combination of proprotional democracy grass roots with the venus project type moneyless society.

I also am aware of how pervasive in every region (more so than most of the posters on ats are aware of by the way, unless many truly are agents) the Mkultra MC programs are, and that they are everywhere, in cities and rural areas. If you just scratch beneath the surface a little, you'll see some signs. Also, you may see signs of ets here as well. I read threads here concerning bizarre shooting crimes and numerous things and immediately relate them to M Kultra type programming, in a political agenda to create more laws and police state.

Bearing everything in mind, my heart runs with what I believe, that there is a positive action planned for this earth to counter a very negative trap that has been put in place. I believe the contracts for this are up around now or soon. Not that people who wake up can't walk away and demand help. If large numbers did what I do, and sat out asking for help and freedom, and poured out earth's situation and our need for assistant, we may have it.
If a disaster occurs on a larger scale, like massive depopulation by the fascists, or the dwarf star SM is told about, then this is going to be like the titanic. And I believe how we respond is being judged as well by the visitors, and the correct way is to make sure everyone gets to the brow of the ship, and to lend a helping hand. This shines our lights. Who knows what the possibilities for our future then are, whatever the physical outcome is.

But though my heart runs with a strong feeling of a mission that may start soon, my mind runs down the list of possibilities including M Kultra and who can tell for certain.

But I would like to read the thread without page after page of the same things being said. I'm really concerned with this planet and want us to advance, and theres far too many things occurring around us, with or without a cosmic disaster, for me not to be studying what others are saying, sorting through, shelving some material I hear about, then retrieving it later when it fits into something someone else has said. Its a very big puzzle.

To say he's attacking your character isn't correct really either. Even if you were hoaxing us with what you wrote to see who would jump, bear in mind it is you who wrote that post. You do seem capable of manipulation or tests with posts. So while I didn't hold it against you, still you shouldnt be saying this now, because that pot was stirred by you.

What I understood from the post and thread about the comet, wasn't that he was taking credit for this, rather that he was pointing out how little information we actually get about things. Saying that 10% of the sky is being monitored is a far greater statistic than I read in the paper. Its more like 2-3% or less.

But if there really are nordics meeting up with people, I don't really care if they're lying about which disaster is coming, and know that we all need a swift kick in the pants to start changing things. Its the other possibilities I worry about.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by Beamish

LEST WE FORGET........
Before you call me a fraud and hoaxer yet again

Here is your self confession fessing up to your real self for the new readers here.

I have watched this thread since near its beginning; indeed, for quite some time before joining ATS. I do not watch it for the original poster’s comments or stories, but for the comments, thoughts, feelings, and expressions of the other posters. I enjoy the regular controversy, the rare insights, and occasional glimpses into a variety of belief systems. Or, at least, I did. These last few days have been sorely lacking.

I’ve made a couple posts here, but have been careful to not state a stance toward the op one way or another. Following this post, I think it time to do so.

To take the post made by Beamish weeks ago and attempt to use it against him is a low blow. It is taken completely out of context with the ongoing thread comments at the time it was posted and is an effort to completely negate the point(s) he was making; further, it was done both knowingly and intentionally. It is, unfortunately, ‘disinfo’ of the worst sort, something you claim to battle.

I’ve overlooked other attacks made against some who would question your claims, filing them away, expecting others to comment at some point in time. The one that comes most readily to mind is the several accusations of lying against Ms. Green (she was accused of lying about using a computer at work to comment and post on this thread [which matters how?]), one who has expressed a willingness to support you, and all because she had the ‘audacity’ to question something you said. Other examples are available.

These are neither the words nor actions of an ‘enlightened’ individual.

I believe that some UFO sightings can be attributed to things not of this world; that intelligent life exists not only elsewhere in this universe, but in this galaxy; that the Earth has been, is being, and will continue to be visited by other intelligent life forms. I do not, however, accept your statements as truth.

As you have no tangible proof of your sightings, I have no tangible proof you did not see something (and yes, this both minimalizes and generalizes your statements). I do, however, feel the best evidence that your statements are false can be found in your own words; specifically those which go to attack others on this thread. I submit that they are not an indication of enlightenment; indeed, that they are evidence of lack thereof.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The point about Beamish's other post that you are not mentioning is that I've never seen someone deliberately write such a "lie" in an attempt to gauge reactions. It was almost cold blooded, and having fun at other peoples extent to that degree was ruthless, and it also was manipulative in my opinion. So to say that this is a low blow, may be how you're assessing it. But I personally think Beamish should be a little more accepting of others remembering it and since he did it, he can wear it a little.

And the point is, this thread should be about an exchange of information, with only some of it being rejected outright on a continual basis by skeptics. Instead, for those who are really really searching for real answers and want to read anything and everything on certain subjects, to file them away, and use them as reference in the future, this is simply derailing the thread. Its page after page of the same message. Notwithstanding that I always read Beamish's posts because they're well written.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The point is, that we have heard many many times that you don't believe SM and that you don't feel he's meeting with nordics (the dwarf star aside from a moment). Saying this once in a while doesn't derail the thread, but consistently so that this debate BECOMES the thread ruins it for many others.

So, what am I supposed to do if I have an opinion about smokingman2006? Quietly say my piece and fade away? If you want me to do that, then you have, with respect, a very limited grasp of what a discussion is all about.

Where in the T&C’s does it say that if your opinion is counter to a thread poster’s, then you may only post it once?

I have approached this thread from several angles. Each and every one is ignored by the author. You, with great respect, are repetitive too, as are most of this thread’s author’s believers: shining your light, we must change, kindly aliens, cabals, awakening etc. The conversations that I am not involved in are going around in circles. Point to me where an original thought has been posted by smokingman2006 that isn’t freely available on the web. If you want to advance your knowledge of how we can advance as a species, then I truly do not think you’ll find it on this thread.

And if you want to read something new, then ask the author to post something original. That may kick start a new and challenging conversation. Heck, if he does that, as I’ve asked countless times, them maybe I’ll change my tune.

So far, he hasn’t.

Even if you were hoaxing us with what you wrote to see who would jump, bear in mind it is you who wrote that post. You do seem capable of manipulation or tests with posts. So while I didn't hold it against you, still you shouldnt be saying this now, because that pot was stirred by you.

Hoaxing?

Please...

Read the explanation again. I simply did what I believe smokingman2006 is doing. And he stirred the pot first. My “test” was simply a response. If no one chooses to take something constructive from it instead of getting annoyed, then that is not my problem. Maybe in that way it back-fired. Maybe I wasted my time.

I’m not here to win a fight, or make anyone believe my point of view. I am here because I have that point of view.

What I understood from the post and thread about the comet, wasn't that he was taking credit for this, rather that he was pointing out how little information we actually get about things. Saying that 10% of the sky is being monitored is a far greater statistic than I read in the paper. Its more like 2-3% or less.

You read it your way, and I’ll read it mine. We agree to disagree. But we do have lots of information about the sky, and it’s growing every day. Type in amateur astronomers into Google; 269,000 results. Tens of thousands of people watching the heavens.

Oh, and should you be trusting the papers to give correct information? Don’t forget the mainstream media is controlled…

Do you believe everything you read?

I do believe he has had contact. I don't know yet, what is coming our way… But if there really are nordics meeting up with people, I don't really care if they're lying about which disaster is coming

I object deeply being lied to. It’s disrespectful, divisive and destructive, not only for those being lied to, but for the liars themselves.

I’m surprised you, or anyone else, doesn’t object too.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You may object to being lied to by ets, and so might I. I am out there frequently at night, mentally speaking up for our planet, due to that moment we had our siting on April the 12, just a moment after the words "WE represent the human race!" came strongly into my head in a direct answer to my though=. So I tell everyone to go outside and tell them what you think about everything, or lie in bed at night. Because they hear you. One of the abduction cases I read about was incredible in that he saw their huge screen. They had every single thought, every detail about all the people, the life forms, the number of fish constantly changing, past, present, even future projections with a 80%, 60%, 40% rate (that kind of things) and the screen was interactive.

But one thing I am very much aware of, is they are way over our heads in terms of agendas, duties, organization, protocol, plans, etc etc. I am actually very humble over good ets and that they may hear me, us, this planet and help us.

Lets put it this way, running with what my heart believes (not all the possibilities I list in my head, about M Kultra and even gl2's take on ets, and that one gives much pause for thought).

If you were visited tonight by a very advanced human race, that took you aboard their craft and you had a very conscious, very positive visit. If they told you something similar, but along the same protocol as SM's message. What would you say to them? If it does happen though, please ask if they have to follow protocol and if they are trying to give us a swift kick please, cause I'd like to know myself.

As to what are you supposed to say as a skeptic, I don't know the answer, except to say I wish this thread was a little more balanced at times with more being said about possibilities.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I too want something new and exciting to talk about.

So...I was recently on another thread that skimmed over an area Im very interested in...entities consuming lower entites. This is relevent to this thread because both myself and SM have had energy mergers with other entities/aliens.

The theory goes that all dimensions up to the 4th are energy based, everything is about energy which I agree with. All energy is up for grabs. Now what if we are being mislead and all this is just about the taking of energy. I had no choice in my merger, although the romulin looking alien was very nice and all, I really had no choice.

How do we know that once we reach a level of spiritual awarness we become beacons that other entities and aliens see as free energy. The Universe is all about energy, we are energy, what if this is all about them just taking it from us? What if as 2012 approaches we are learning to open new gateways within our soul complex, but have yet to fully learn how to control these. Maybe its our unused DNA awakening, who knows.

I just think next time I just might try and control the situation a little better as really we have no idea what the hell is going on do we.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

And the point is, this thread should be about an exchange of information, with only some of it being rejected outright on a continual basis by skeptics. Instead, for those who are really really searching for real answers and want to read anything and everything on certain subjects, to file them away, and use them as reference in the future, this is simply derailing the thread.

That, as stated earlier, is why I continue to watch this thread. There is regular controversy, as there should be, but also available are insights and looks into new ideas and belief systems. These new ideas are constantly taking me off on a variety of searches. That, also, is how it should be.

It matters not that I disagree with the op as long as persons such as yourself continue to offer up new thoughts.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I follow this thread as well. I am a believer of SM and this all resonates well with me.

I put Beamish (and another) on Ignore long, long ago. I can read the skeptics' and idiots' posts in some other threads, but in 'contact' or certain spiritual threads, I appreciate it not. Can you, as an OP, ignore individuals, or are you bound by 'law' to respond to them?

You have all been doing a great job keeping B in place, kudos.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Its quite late here and I just want to clear the air a little so to speak I have no one on my ignore list as I feel that as the OP I should be able to answer all posters but when they become repeat attacks I start to ignore their post.

I have never said I was this new enlightened person I have only ever stated that I am just a regular guy who has had regular contact with other beings for nearly 6 month now.

true I have held back alot of my experiences from those contacts as seeing how some react to what I have told so far I did not want to give them petrol to put on the fire.
But you should also remember that I am selling nothing have no, books ,website and am not trying in any way to make gains from these contact other then trying to get people to look outside the box.
So whatever you think of me I have no motive to be doing this unless I believe in it.
wishing all a very good night.
SM

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

smokingman2006,

Mind you, you are not selling anything *now* but that does not mean you will not change your mind if a good book offer comes up, no?

Have you ever heard of an ATS poster named "sleeper". He had a really cool contactee story (he named his ET Milton) and I have followed and contributed to his loooong thread on and off. At one point his identity was discovered and turned out he was a writer. He also wrote (part) of the story as a script into his blog, which I did not mind, but it sort of raised questions of what was the purpose of that. It was amusing as a script because it had the right ratios of action, mystery, sex, etc.

Either way I do not know what happened at the end because I have not followed up lately. I also recall John Lear was sleeper's big supporter until he left ATS...

And the point is, this thread should be about an exchange of information, with only some of it being rejected outright on a continual basis by skeptics. Instead, for those who are really really searching for real answers and want to read anything and everything on certain subjects, to file them away, and use them as reference in the future, this is simply derailing the thread. Its page after page of the same message. Notwithstanding that I always read Beamish's posts because they're well written.

...which in my mind means:

We ask questions and

smokingman2006 answers them (truthfully) based on his knowledge or he inquires through his contact(s).

NOT

We ask questions and

smokingman2006 chooses which ones to answer, and ignores most of them if they are unpleasant to him or he does not like them for whatever other reason.

At this point of time I really do not care what the "message" is because that has been chewed and regurgitated over and over again. I could've found all kinds of messages on the Web before smokingman2006's posting anyways, or just make up my own, God knows I read enough HISstory and fiction.

I am interested in answers, as I believe many of others here are too. And, since smokingman2006 was APPROACHED by whomever (the alleged ET friends), he did not go to them, in my mind that gives him the permission to ASK all kinds of questions, whether they are his own or ours.

He came here to deliver a message and opened the door to inquiries into this experience which obviously entails questions from others directed to the "friends" and not smokingman2006 himself. Let's not forget, as he always reminds us, that he's only the messenger, the conduit of information.

Well, in my humble opinion, he had miserably failed to represent us with the "friends" and passing on our questions to the "friends" seeking answers in our name. He had chosen instead to blindly believe what he's being told by the "friends" without any question of the validity of the information, or critical thinking (to which I have alluded to and implored him on many occasions).

Basically "Amizarac" or whomever says: "Go tell them [this]" and smokingman2006 does it. Nice...

Why didn't Amizarac just make a YT video, would've been easier.

And, please for the love of us all, stop representing us as the human race of Terra every time you go outside and stare at the stars. You are projecting your own beliefs, values and thought patterns which might not necessarily be shared by the rest of the humankind (at this time or ever).

I do feel that your intent is honest, at least you seem to write about things here with conviction, but because you DO have intent, that intent creates the above mentioned projection, forming the overall erroneous picture (yet another illusion).

We are either going to agree (realize?) we are no different from each other and are all one (as I wrote earlier in this thread), or we are going to continue to ignore the paradox of (indivi)duality and believe this illusion.

Current consensus is the latter, so be it...for now.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I will never stop asking on behalf of this world what I wish to ask, if thats what you meant when you said the fancy words of Terra, because simply put, I CAN.
No one empowers me, I empower myself. And because, asking for this world to be freed from the dictators and the mind control is a very good thing. Asking for people to have the right to know and understand their true situation is a very good thing. So, with or without you consent, I will continue to ask away.
And I highly recommend everyone join me.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I will never stop asking on behalf of this world what I wish to ask, if thats what you meant when you said the fancy words of Terra, because simply put, I CAN.
No one empowers me, I empower myself. And because, asking for this world to be freed from the dictators and the mind control is a very good thing. Asking for people to have the right to know and understand their true situation is a very good thing. So, with or without you consent, I will continue to ask away.
And I highly recommend everyone join me.

Then you will continue to force your opinion and your belief system onto others, like many leaders, armies, countries and religions before you had, and consequently will be no different than those you are trying to oppose.

I mentioned about seeking inner peace some pages ago, and I stick to it. It will not be found outside...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
No, but I have a mind of my own, and this planet is in serious trouble. Therefore, ergo, anyone may speak. The idea you have of forcing is odd. But in real life unless you are an absolute hermit, you have probably had many things "forced" upon you, where you had to bear with another. Such is real life.
I do know someone who speaks his mind, but never returned the favor. He was not a decent person.
Hence, we all have to put up with each other on this planet called earth. I find it odd in a controlling kind of manner to imagine trying to tell someone what they would think or say to another person, off planet or on, or in prayer. That kind of control over my own free will and expression will never be tolerated by me.

Edit to add: many accounts of contactees include the message that if people in large numbers ask for help, that they would be able to help us according to the galactic laws, one being non-interference, that they bring up. So, if everyone asks starts to ask every day, we may very well avoid all the worst of the bad things and simply get massive help sent to us ASAP.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Geez galactic law sounds exactly like the star treks motto. No interference and stuff....someone watches a little too much tv. These stories are not even good science fiction stories because not one these people has an original story.Anyone can see that smoker has just combined different aspects of stories and made them his own. There is one thing that is true when it comes to these people, they believe in new age beliefs, are into this ufo/aliens conspiracy and feel they have been chosen. Your stories all follow a certain script so to speak and if know one else knows it... I suggect reading other contactee stories . The fact that they now embrace 2012 as some type of change...is another sign of these people....7-8 yrs ago there was not much on this subject so the aliens did mention them..hmmm....but now that the net has all the supposed data you could read.....the aliens now seem to be telling these people about 2012. See what I mean.......the alien contactee stories and abdcution experiences will include what is available for the people to read on the net or in the library. For example...just an example people..
....lets say in three years from now....science discovers a new star system.....then watch the contactees begin to include this fact in thier stories and they will always claim to have had prior knowledge of it.

Now there will be those that will claim to have known about 2012 before it was mainstream...another sign of these contactee claims that is not original bvut follows a very strict script. As someone who has read many abduction books...about 23..hmm..maybe a little less...anyways one thing becomes certain... they are identical...only thing is that they are worded differently so much that it is the exact same book over and over. In fact...if any of the authors wanted to they could sue each other for Plagiarism and win. These things I bring forth are the reason I know longer fall for this stuff. Now I am sure yeahright...I did not hurt anyones feelings...after all thats what we are here for...to be good little children and play nice

[edit on 25-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Hey Riggs, makes you wonder if it even is plagiarism at that point. And I'm just saying maybe here, but maybe that's why the stories all have the same qualities... because maybe it is all true.

But like I've said a million times, we could bicker about this forever. SmokingMan gives up a roundabout date, and it's quite near: April of this year. If us "crazies" don't see something by then, I guess we could all just find another "crazy" story to believe, and Í'm sure you'll be there doing what you're doing now.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
but maybe that's why the stories all have the same qualities... because maybe it is all true.

Same qualities would be one thing. Exact same story told over and over is another thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I put Beamish (and another) on Ignore long, long ago.

Even though this member has chosen to disregard my contributions to this thread (a rather cowardly and telling trait), that will not stop me from responding. How can anyone have a balanced discussion whilst listening to only one side?

I can read the skeptics' and idiots' posts in some other threads, but in 'contact' or certain spiritual threads, I appreciate it not.

Idiots? There’s fighting talk… Can someone tell this member to read the rules of The Grey Area? Especially where it states that any story placed here is for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

This type of attitude makes it obvious that some members of ATS just want to be talked at, rather than putting across their point of view. bluejay, you’re a prime candidate to be pulled into a false and misleading belief system. Enjoy the ride.

Can you, as an OP, ignore individuals, or are you bound by 'law' to respond to them?

No there isn’t. At least he has the courage to read, and answer a few of his critics. Unlike you, bluejay.

You have all been doing a great job keeping B in place, kudos.

Keeping me in place? Are we reading the same thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join