It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

How can you know what is going on out there?, who is going to tell you that planets are being re-organized due to a massive mothership/planet is cruising through our galaxy on a course for Mother Earth. I somehow think that slightly changing a trajectory of a body four times the size of earth will not help a whole lot. If they are coming, they are coming.
My feeling is that it is destiny and we ride it out good or bad. I do not fear death in itself but I'd rather be vapourized than be on a landmass that gets magnetically pulled out of the atmosphere.
I have been feeling very positive lately amid today's world problems, a change is gonna come

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No flames comin' from me Smokingman.
Those who can act and have the power to do so, must absolutely act. What change we have the power to make, we must make, may our leaders be influenced (for those who can still be) more by light and less by the dark, evil intentions... This is what we can hope/pray/send out intentions for. Thank you Smokingman, your words are good!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi beamish no disrespect old friend but when I read your last posting I see

ME, me , me me,

You’re quite correct, smokingman2006, when you say that. I was after all speaking about you, you, you.

After all, your message does seem to be all about personality, doesn’t it? Isn’t that why when your message is criticized, your “contacts” are rarely mentioned. There’s no reluctance in becoming defensive, or vociferously critical, of other opinions, especially if they’re contrary to your message.

We are dealing with personality here, aren’t we, not alien contact? Why else keep on telling us that you’re not sleeping, or that you haven’t been ill for several years, or that you have a 4x4 and a sedan and a twelve-seater dining table etc., not to mention the incredible amount of personal information you’ve posted on a thread about alien contact?

And I suppose that this is the main reason we are where we are today.

Well I’m here, on this thread, because I really do not believe that aliens came here to tell us that we’ve failed epically and that we’re about to be wiped out. Why not let the whole darn thing come as a surprise as opposed to letting a fraction of the population know what’s going to happen and off load a few (un)lucky souls to continue the species.

That, as I said in my previous post, does not make sense.

A question; if your message is that important, why not create your own web site, linked to the words Pleiadian and contact and UFO etc., so that more than the few members here on ATS can be made aware of this significant communication?

Or are you happy to just have a few folks follow your words?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

But dont mind me I am just a crazy person who speaks to Aliens

Finally he said something that is true. Really though.....I am tired of this babying that is going on in this forum. The Mods appear to be out to protect these people...even though they offer no proof and we cannot question then about it and when they make an excuse as to why they do not have an answer...we are supposed to sit by, quietly and allow them to spread this junk. Mods i have said this before and shall say it again..this type of crap does not help those of us who are trying to get to the bottom of this UFO phenomenon and yes it gets me angry....these people are the reason we get no where and will continue to be seen as a joke. You should make it moree clear as to what this forum is actually...it is basically about letting people tell fables and are not allowed to be questioned about them. You said yourselves..it is a forum for people to share thier experiences that cannot be proven to be true...that just leaves a door wide open for people like ( to me anyways) mystiq aND SMOKER to make up stories...but hey....never mind that these experiences ahve been proven to be false time and time again with experiments. These experiments have proven that this is nothing but high;y suggestable people with too much time on thier hands. These same expereinces have been duplicated over and over again in controlled environments...so what makes this stuff so grey..normal people know what it is but oh well....let the mods and these people ignore that fact.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Riggs, you are actually making me smile now. I actually almost look forward to your posts now, because I see how into this you really are! If you weren't, you wouldn't be posting here, no? You say this thread is a waste of your time, but you're still here posting. Hehe, I love it. Keep it up, dude.
And I love how you imply that SM's and Mystiqs are 100% BS. As if you know something they don't. So much for subjectivity.
You know what else I love? You as a human being for showing us the flip-side of it all. And just for being a fellow human. We are all beautiful creatures - no matter how we disagree or hurt or kill eachother.
Rock on!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
I am tired of this babying that is going on in this forum.

Then stay out of it. Please. It's that simple.

The Mods appear to be out to protect these people...even though they offer no proof and we cannot question then about it and when they make an excuse as to why they do not have an answer...we are supposed to sit by, quietly and allow them to spread this junk.

We're out to protect the ability of people to have a conversation without being assailed and harassed. You can sit by, or participate according to the T&C. Any other choice is going to be a problem. I'm doing you a favor by explaining this. Again.

Mods i have said this before and shall say it again..this type of crap does not help those of us who are trying to get to the bottom of this UFO phenomenon and yes it gets me angry....these people are the reason we get no where and will continue to be seen as a joke.

You need to stop saying it here. I'm serious. If it makes you angry, go elsewhere. We have other forums on this site.

You should make it moree clear as to what this forum is actually...it is basically about letting people tell fables and are not allowed to be questioned about them. You said yourselves..it is a forum for people to share thier experiences that cannot be proven to be true...that just leaves a door wide open for people like ( to me anyways) mystiq aND SMOKER to make up stories...but hey....never mind that these experiences ahve been proven to be false time and time again with experiments.

I think we've made it very clear what this forum is about. You seem to be the one with difficulty grasping the concept.

These experiments have proven that this is nothing but high;y suggestable people with too much time on thier hands. These same expereinces have been duplicated over and over again in controlled environments...so what makes this stuff so grey..normal people know what it is but oh well....let the mods and these people ignore that fact.

No one needs you to be the savior. You're welcome to your opinion. You're welcome to post it here as long as it's on-topic and T&C compliant. Other people are welcome to their opinions as well. If you can't figure that out, you're free to go start your own forum and make your own rules. As long as you're here, you will adhere to ours or your tenure may be shorter than you'd like.

I'm not going to explain this again. We've gone over and over it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Funny how one of the longest thread in the gray area to last many month brings out attention seekers who have not even bothered to read it message from start.......

Could it have to do with your New World Order Super conspiracy thread that flopped badly on this site?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

Yes i was considering that today too. I thought i should say what i wanted by saying aliens told me that, but i don't need or want the fame. It's not where my interests lay, if it did, i would surely be saying i was abducted or an ex fbi agent or something more exciting. But thank you for taking the time to do some research on me.

I mean, apart from the heavy moderation to the contrary, the facts are that most people who have had alien fantasies in the past has had psychological problems due largely to overt drug use, new age religions or like you say... a deep need for attention.

However, rightly so, your freedom of speech should be upheld and you should not be belittled as a result. You have a right to those thoughts and everyone has a right to take what you have said and determine their own opinion.

For all we know you may be right?

You just have no proof.

None whatsoever. Ziltch...

However, equally, given the facts that many people have come before with such posturing (I only say that because you offer no proof not because i am slandering you) and have A) been proven wrong on their prophesies or B) Have been proven to have had a mental illness that people have a right to suggest this as a possible scenario without the heavy moderation or being slandered.

Also, as this forum remains on the servers owned by ATS corporation it is in their rights to withhold certain viewpoints that are not beneficial to its desired goals (For example advertising and book sales etc..)'

But Further, because it is on a public space (the internet) they also have an obligation to protect people from dangerous elements when considering their obligations. From this perspective they are legally liable to anything negative that may arise from their moderation and rightly so.

As many dangerous cults have used the hypothesis that they were informed by aliens without regards to proof in order to secure and then brainwash their members resulting in sometimes very dangerous and illegal results (like group suicide) It is only fair that into the topic of question people should be able to question the validity of the said statements, especially so when no proof has been offered.

As such, contrary to the mirrored projection, my intention is to question the proof offered so as to assist innocent and impressionable minds to blind servitude to ideas without any basis of proof offered.

I do this so they can make up their own minds as is their freedom to do so.

I think exploring these ideas are great and i don't 100% have it in my mind that SM is a fraud or may have a mental illness and any of the other equally presented scenarios etc..given the situation of proof as it is concerned.. However, given the likelihood on the basis of known facts in past history, i think it's worth keeping that open in the discussion.

If SM is telling the absolute truth then he would worry little over this as would anyone who made up the freedom of their own minds.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by spacial

No way not with me around. I will just keep sending you messages of love until you can think of nothing else. Love and smiles.

I have felt this new frequency, sometimes its just too lovely if that is possible.

Are you feeling it yet

i just got it...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by spacial

No way not with me around. I will just keep sending you messages of love until you can think of nothing else. Love and smiles.

I have felt this new frequency, sometimes its just too lovely if that is possible.

Are you feeling it yet

i just got it...

How strange, I got some from you just reading that one line......see how it travels now
It travels between the space that is, the space that allows all to be, the sacred space that means more than the items in it, from one open heart to another. This is how the frequency of the Earths unconditional love travels and is recieved.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Just a quick reply old friend you have stated from day one that my story sounds false and that it would be impossible for a large mass to be out there without anyone noticing it as we have eyes everywhere these days.

So what is you answer to this news story I posted this morning old friend?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From my understanding only about 10% of space is being monitored at present something to do with costing.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

No, that's incorrect.

What I have said from the start is that your story sounds false. I did not say that the content you have chosen to include is necessarily false, just that all of the subjects you have used have been utilised to ensnare as many believers as possible. Don't forget that I am one of the believers. It's just that I don't believe you.

And don't forget that I mentioned comet Lulin before you did.

Nice try.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I mentioned Comet Lulin before all of you did HAHAHAHAAAA, at least 10 seconds before you Beamish old pal......

I wonder if I'll be able to see it from the UK tonight, ( providing theres no clouds , or rain, or fog- this is after all England).

I was impressed to see Venus and Jupiter over the end of last year and the beginning of this, wonder what other celestial delights are in store ?

saying that this comet is green isn't it?
H.G Wells said the Martian invaders had ships trailling green smoke Uhoh we're in trouble then....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I looked last night DW and I saw nothing
Maybe its this strange star weve been seeing for many months now that changes colour, who knows.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Yep, you beat me to it.

I sincerely hope that smokingman2006 isn’t using this comet to try and validate one of his prophecies…no, wait, scratch that. What am I thinking, he already has.

Just a quick reply old friend you have stated from day one that my story sounds false and that it would be impossible for a large mass to be out there without anyone noticing it as we have eyes everywhere these days.

So what is you answer to this news story I posted this morning old friend?

Comet Lulin was discovered two years ago. Documented fact.

www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You know having read your very scientific and detailed link to this comet, i find it even harder to believe it was only discovered 2 years ago by a student. What are NASA actually doing? Why was this very unusual object not seen before?

Be interesting to see if the strange multi coloured "star" I see most nights is still there after this comet has gone. Call me a sceptic but I hope this comet hasnt been used as a cover for this strange star.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The reason Lulin was discovered by an amateur astronomer, and your question, can be answered in this article:

After the presentation, NASA’s administrator, Michael Griffin, came into the room. I asked him why there had been no discussion of space rocks. He said, “We don’t make up our goals. Congress has not instructed us to provide Earth defense. I administer the policy set by Congress and the White House, and that policy calls for a focus on return to the moon. Congress and the White House do not ask me what I think.” I asked what NASA’s priorities would be if he did set the goals. “The same. Our priorities are correct now,” he answered. “We are on the right path. We need to go back to the moon. We don’t need a near-Earth-objects program.” In a public address about a month later, Griffin said that the moon-base plan was “the finest policy framework for United States civil space activities that I have seen in 40 years.”

Saying that, the article goes on to state:

Actually, Congress has asked NASA to pay more attention to space rocks. In 2005, Congress instructed the agency to mount a sophisticated search of the proximate heavens for asteroids and comets, specifically requesting that NASA locate all near-Earth objects 140 meters or larger that are less than 1.3 astronomical units from the sun—roughly out to the orbit of Mars. Last year, NASA gave Congress its reply: an advanced search of the sort Congress was requesting would cost about $1 billion, and the agency had no intention of diverting funds from existing projects, especially the moon-base initiative.

www.theatlantic.com...

There are thousands and thousands of amateur astronomers across the globe, all searching the skies. And they contribute a valuable service to our knowledge of the cosmos:

Scientific research is most often not the main goal for many amateur astronomers, unlike professional astronomy. Work of scientific merit is possible, however, and many amateurs successfully contribute to the knowledge base of professional astronomers. Astronomy is sometimes promoted as one of the few remaining sciences for which amateurs can still contribute useful data. To recognise this, the Astronomical Society of the Pacific annually gives Amateur Achievement Awards for significant contributions to astronomy by amateurs.

en.wikipedia.org...

We have to remember that these amateurs owe no allegiance to any “slave masters” or “alien collaborators”. They are enthusiastic and dedicated, independent observers, often equipped with advanced technology.

So isn’t it highly likely that smokingman2006’s impending “mass” would have been noticed by at least one of these guys and girls?

Are we reading about it allover the MSM and the web?

No, we’re not.

As a side note; why don’t you contact your nearest astronomy club and tell them about your star? I’m pretty sure they will be willing to supply information and assistance in explaining just what it was. And if they can’t, then hey, maybe you’ve seen another UFO.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Beamish you knew smoker was going to use this discovery as one of his prediction. this comes as no surprise to me or his doubters. Wonder what comes next....
..what else will he take credit for?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

There are thousands and thousands of amateur astronomers across the globe, all searching the skies. And they contribute a valuable service to our knowledge of the cosmos:

We have to remember that these amateurs owe no allegiance to any “slave masters” or “alien collaborators”. They are enthusiastic and dedicated, independent observers, often equipped with advanced technology.

So isn’t it highly likely that smokingman2006’s impending “mass” would have been noticed by at least one of these guys and girls?

Yes I can see why amateurs find things NASA dont. They do seem to be one of the last branch of scientific amateurs that are able to really make descoveries. Its good we have them and they should be awarded.

Does this mean this red dwarf is not out there because one of these guys has not seen it yet with April being very close. You know its a very large area even for amateurs to completely scan so who knows.

Ive come to the conclusion also that I really dont care. Im a fan of living in the now as Ive said before. The one book that changed my view on human consciousness is The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (see in my signature). If this mass comes then so be it, if it doesnt then again I will deal with it THEN. Not until I see it will I give any of my life energy to "thinking" about it, or planning for it, stocking up on water and crazy things like that, planning how I will evacuate my street, where the highest point is to avoid the tides...ect ect.

No no this is all the power of the mind taking me away from what I really need to think about which is my life NOW and how I can help and raise its value for myself and those around me NOW.

Anyway apparently tonight is the best time to view this green mass (green because its full of cyanide
) so maybe I'll catch a glimpse of it.

The local press did do an article on this strange star and the report from the scientists was that it was a star but changed colour because it had a gas atmosphere that showed as orange, green, white and silver. It seems this could be the truth as this comet is green due to its cyanide atmosphere. Again the fact that this comet is a very rare one makes it even more an embarassment for NASA, youd think their devices would be set to at least pick up cyanide approaching

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Does this mean this red dwarf is not out there because one of these guys has not seen it yet with April being very close. You know its a very large area even for amateurs to completely scan so who knows.

Who knows indeed? Let’s not forget that the existence of “Nibiru”, or Nemesis, has already been hypothesized by some scientists, independant of the Sitchin mythology:

Nemesis is a hypothetical red dwarf star or brown dwarf, orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 50,000 to 100,000 AU, somewhat beyond the Oort cloud. The existence of this star was postulated in an attempt to explain an inferred periodicity in the rate of biological extinction in the geological record.

en.wikipedia.org...(star)

But the continuing problem with all of these “Nibiru” prophecies is this; we have already identified many brown dwarfs in our galaxy, even though they are apparently hard to find.

"After four years of data gathering from NIRSPEC, we have obtained and studied spectra from more than 50 brown dwarfs, and analyzed the variations," McLean said. "Astronomers in the future will be able to obtain the infrared spectrum of a newly discovered brown dwarf and compare the spectrum with those we have published and instantly identify what kind of brown dwarf they have found. Probing more distant regions of the galaxy to study the youngest, recently-formed brown dwarfs is the next step."

www.nasa.gov...

So doesn’t it make total sense that a brown dwarf closing in on us would be obvious to NASA? Not only to them, but it would be having catastrophic effects on our neighbouring planets right now. Effects that even amateurs would have noticed.

And not even the “Annunaki loving, Pleiadian turncoat overlords ruling our planet” (my phrase), wouldn't be able to quell that news. You might be able to control certain methods of communication, but you can’t silence word of mouth.

Ive come to the conclusion also that I really dont care. Im a fan of living in the now as Ive said before. The one book that changed my view on human consciousness is The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (see in my signature). If this mass comes then so be it, if it doesnt then again I will deal with it THEN. Not until I see it will I give any of my life energy to "thinking" about it, or planning for it, stocking up on water and crazy things like that, planning how I will evacuate my street, where the highest point is to avoid the tides...ect ect.

What a balanced and positive response.

It is said that what we believe, we create. Now I’m not saying that believing in “Nibiru” will create a brown star, but the associated fear and worry its supposed passage may have on Earth gives it a real, and dangerous footing in our psyche. Well done for remaining positive. I assume that the author of this thread won’t like it one bit, but that’s just my opinion…

No no this is all the power of the mind taking me away from what I really need to think about which is my life NOW and how I can help and raise its value for myself and those around me NOW.

Again, I applaud you MrGreen.

The spreading of terror is all about control, even amongst a small audience.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join