It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

Slightly off topic but related, in the beginning of Feb this year the UK had its worst snowstorms for decades.
I couldn't make it into work, neither could a lot of people. The wife and I decided to walk to the local park and check out the snowscenes.
Everyone was happy and smiling and laughing , and helping those up who had fallen in the snow.
It was almost like a third world country , we had no transport at all , all the shops wee shut. But the community was friendly and actually helping each other .
The ONLY miserable ones where the ones trying to drive to work. One guy driving in a 4x4 had a face like a spanked a*se. He looked so down ...
I can't help but think that a massive global event would actually help mankind realise how to help each other.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
SM

no happiness..

interesting.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

I'm currently Happy........

Does that count mate?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe sm and myst could sell all their possessions and go to the "third world" and give away their money and then enlighten all the starving people how aliens have said that the government is keeping them enslaved and thats why they are not happy. Maybe then, they would become happy?

Somehow i don't think so. I think they will continue to give governments in their home countries taxes and continue to spend their very lucky lifestyles wasted on the internet complaining how bad they have it.

I am starting to conclude that we are dealing with delusions here.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by spacial

I'm currently Happy........

Does that count mate?

It helps greatly... Very rare someone is happy on this site unless of course they are bashing a skeptic or having their egos fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial
it contagious

Please someone remind me why i should be unhappy again.

hurry before its too late

The end of the world is nigh god dam it...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by spacial]

Enough of this!! No body should be unhappy where is this coming from, yes your right it is contagious

All you need do is open your heart fully and let the unconditional love of the Universe enter, and before you all start this isnt new age its just love. Stop trying to put love into pidgeon holes or link it to some unhappy feeling. To love totally means there is no room for unhappiness, why would unconditional love expect unhappiness.

When one one does it, it crosses to others. When this new frequency reaches enough no one will have the heart for wars or hate, this is how the world will be changed, not in meetings of politics and the like, just by raising the Earths frequency. Then the whole Earth will be healed including every nation. Its hard to imagine but by feeling it and accepting this new era this is how it will come about.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

No way not with me around. I will just keep sending you messages of love until you can think of nothing else. Love and smiles.

I have felt this new frequency, sometimes its just too lovely if that is possible.

Are you feeling it yet

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Funny how one of the longest thread in the gray area to last many month brings out attention seekers who have not even bothered to read it message from start.......

Could it have to do with your New World Order Super conspiracy thread that flopped badly on this site?

If you are truely happy with all aspect of your life and surroundings then I salute you my friend as I can make no such claim yet.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

If you are truely happy with all aspect of your life and surroundings then I salute you my friend as I can make no such claim yet.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

my kudos also for this must be a wonderful place to be; unfortunately i cannot be quite as content for i would like to see all 5 or 6 billion people here be just as happy and content and just having a life anyone would enjoy;

don't think we quite there yet folks, but at least some of us are trying to make a difference.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I'm happy too. Apart from the hangover...

What I'm not happy about is being constantly told that my life is crap but it can be improved if I really try. My life may not be perfect, but it’s pretty good. I’m loved and I love in return, and that means more to me than anything.

Oh, but hang on, I shouldn’t get too complacent as there’s a mass entering our solar system that is going to wipe out over ninety percent of humanity...

But whatever happens to our future on this earth it is only one of the countless step into our journey of discovery and may matter very little when the journey finally end and we tally our experiences.

Doesn’t that quote by smokinhman2006 sound utterly fatalistic?

Perhaps it’s just me, and if it is then so be it, but I’m picking up a distinct, yet unspoken theme here; there’s a motif of almost cheerful resignation running through these posts, as if this impending destruction – and I quote – “matter very little”. A predestinarian attitude alarmingly close to that of end of the world factions.

That is not an accusation, by the way, merely an observation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Attention please

The following message appears at the top of every page in this thread-

===================================================
This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1411 replies, and subject to more strict moderation.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts and T&C violations are subject deletion and/or a warning.
===================================================

Please stick to topic, which is "My first contact with another being"

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi beamish no disrespect old friend but when I read your last posting I see

ME, me , me me,

And I suppose that this is the main reason we are where we are today.

I too am bless with good health a nice house and car and even more bless that I dont have to work the last few month, but I still feel dirty knowing that while I tap away at my keys a few thousand poor souls will die of hunger thru no fault of their own and because they are born in the wrong place at the wrong time or they have nothing in their countries that the western world needs.
We are all in this boat ( Earth)together and till our leader get their act together and value each and every human life above all else we will never be on our intended path.
Wether this planet has 3 years or three thousand years left it will one day be gone but the acts that are done here will live on for much longer even if only as a lesson in madness and greed.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
May we all make a difference in a positive way where we live in whatever occupation we have and amongst those we know. It's our positive difference we make in our lives then to those around where we have the opportunity to shine like beacons of light that brings the hope out to others. Thank you Smokingman for explaining your life and what your experiences have been like, may we each be inspired to make that difference in each of our own spheres of influence!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

my kudos also for this must be a wonderful place to be; unfortunately i cannot be quite as content for i would like to see all 5 or 6 billion people here be just as happy and content and just having a life anyone would enjoy;

don't think we quite there yet folks, but at least some of us are trying to make a difference.

just my 2 cents.

Thats all you need do is simply try
This I believe is at the heart of this message and others messages. The natural state for a human is to be of total joy, the negativity and fear has been programmed into us over thousands of years. Our natural state is to simply be in joy, why do we feel now so unable to accept this as our natural state? Some of us even feel guilty that we feel happy, as if its too good to be true that it whont last. It does last , it can last we just need to look inwards and discover it again.

The situations in the 3rd world are all caused by manipulation, greed and hate. Rid humanity of hate and negativity and these problems would be no longer. The answer IS that simple, but some see it as neccessary, to control is neccessary for their gain.

I am glad these beings are attempting to push us in the right direction...arnt you? (This is aimed in general and not at seeker in particular)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial
Maybe sm and myst could sell all their possessions and go to the "third world" and give away their money and then enlighten all the starving people how aliens have said that the government is keeping them enslaved and thats why they are not happy. Maybe then, they would become happy?

Somehow i don't think so. I think they will continue to give governments in their home countries taxes and continue to spend their very lucky lifestyles wasted on the internet complaining how bad they have it.

I am starting to conclude that we are dealing with delusions here.

Mystiq lives in a townhouse with her many sons and her father who was considerate enough to rescue us from a townhouse in my most beloved hometown area, where we were being endangered by the criminal element of gangs of teenagers who had broken my old van, attacked our home, terrified my boys and one of them abused them. It became a criminal matter.

Now I'm looking at trying to rent a house, which I'd prefer back in the Okanagan, but that will take 2/3rds of my monthly pay check, so we will be lining up at the food banks then but at least be able to garden. In any case, where I will be by summer (either here or there) will determine my next step, because I want to form, through meet ups, with some like minded people a survival education type group to discuss matters such as the venus project style solutions, pooling resources, escape routes, as well as show films such as zeitgeist. I've been wanting to do this all year here, but I feel like a fish out of water at the coast, and need to get back home!

Things are tough for many families, and I'm a single mother, yet that doesn't stop the need to start planning in communities for all kinds of possiblities. Thats what I intend to do. The caring cooperative approach is needed for a possible catastrophe headed our way, but its always been needed. Its the reason we're in this mess to begin with.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Re: Smokingman's revealing of his experiences

It seems as if with the concern we all have for the tragedies that are in this world that we feel a strong burden. Can any one else relate to this? Almost as if we are burden bearers. I have felt weights at times so strong that I can barely hold the emotions within and they beg to just be expressed with such passionate feelings of empathy.

Don't get me wrong, not that we should walk around thinking "this is too much to bear." But, I think for those who feel the weight of the seriousness of our present state should send that concern out in prayers or through intentions to help bring us forward. We must never hold that burden in our hearts for too long b/c they can become too heavy and easily make us unhealthy, tired & sick. Being a LMT (licensed massage therapist) I've seen how true this can be.

With the strong feelings we feel, is it not an energy that we can not deny? It is as if there is a strong pulling to do something. Can we not harness this energy and put it into very clear direct requests for change? I think it is possible to send out the energy within us to those throughout the earth in a way where we pray/send out an intentional thought for the light to spread throughout, that the awakening quicken amongst all peoples and that the forces of what are evil be held back more and more so that the light will come and shine even brighter still....

I have no doubt that our prayers/thought intentions have the potential to make some very powerful, significant change on our planet; would this not even better prepare us for what is being unveiled?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This will get me flamed some more

I was told that when people are in distress and pray real hard and nothing happens it not because God didnt hear them it because we as fellow human have chosen not to hear they cries for help.

We have in our power the abilities to help our own kind in 90% of all cases take the cases of those in Gaza a few weeks ago praying for the bombing to stop all it really needed was a serious phone call from the USA or EU to Israel and it would stop.
We have to power to stop much of the hardship on our planet inflicted amongst our own people what we lack are leaders with the will and vision.

The government is suppose to serve the people when was the last time any government anywhere really served anything but it self?

But dont mind me I am just a crazy person who speaks to Aliens

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join