It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
reply to post by mystiq

What scientific projection do you refer to? Please provide a link for your claims.

Earth is an oddity. There could possible be a few earth like planets but any things would have to be in order. Such as gravitational pulls from different planets, shielding from sun rays, magna rays etcc... too much to get into.

If you really would research what you say than you would understand how rare earth really is in the grant picture of the universe..

silly rabbit..
What a very intersting insight there homer, altho i thought it was the great picture of the universe, and then we have this little tidbit from your closed thread here

I am not very clear on "how"(as i do not have a science background)

very interesting thread you had there.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
[edit on 22-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The insults and posts about any other member stop now.

If you have something to contribute On Topic, please do so. If you post again about any other member, or include some snide comment within your post, you will be warned and possibly lose your posting privileges..

Thank you

Semper

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

You dont need to have a astronomy degree to know that the earth is an oddity and needs millions of things to go "right" for the earth to even be created to even last is another thing....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

That is your opinion sir, but there are a large number of sientists readily discussing the sheer number of earth like planets possible in just our galaxy;

and i fail how thousands of individuals that come forth with tales of missing time and abduction experiences can all be conspiring to spin a yarn for our enjoyment, so it will be a matter of debate until either the govt does open up totally or the et's land in the backyards of the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

neither one of those things will happen..

people who report abductions have been tested and the majority have been diagnosed with psychosis, bipolar disorder, multiple personalities and schizophrenia. All abducted profit from their "experience".

and NO, I am not stating my opinion. I am speaking from first hand knowledge and fact.

What scientists have said that there are many many earths? where is the scientific evidence to supports this?

I can provide you with facts and scientific fact on which things need to go "right" for an earth to be born and to be sustained...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And I will state again, I have NO science background. Just general studies I had to take while in school and my personal interest with astronomy and the subject.

So, I can comment based on my knowledge as an educated guess and can comment as fact based on things i know for a fact.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I find your attitude towards experiencers very old school and uninformed, and yes this is in your humble opinion and a few skeptics, but there are many working with experiencers, and so you really are uninformed. Or, the other possibility comes to mind very readily as well. In which case who knows how informed or not you are, but you could be on assignment.

Have you read anything by Sgt. Clifford Stone, or per chance do you find it unusual that so many credentialled and other folk have come forward in the disclosure project to relay some rather incredible information to the public.

www.internationalnewsagency.org...

This site also discusses quite a bit of men's testimonies in very responsible positions, but then you must think the government goes out of its way to hire bipolar disorder, schizophrenics to do their moonwalks and in numerous capapcites.

I myself always suspect a disinfo campaign when they're too "connected" and prefer to listen to ordinary people talk, since they're the most normal ones in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

As we all do, but in this forum that is the limit of it, for no proof is required; I myself have had several sightings, had many things that go above and beyond the normal paradigms i studied over the course of many years of academic research and study.

since we are alone i wonder how all the reports documented in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

enter into all or most being man made.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by smokingman2006

I can not believe that this thread has lasted 70 pages....

Just reading the first 2 paragraphs of your initial post made me aware of your b.s.

I have ONE answer to debunk any and all of your claims.

JSPOC.... You can use the FOIA to obtain such information as an impeding mass coming towards Earth.

space.au.af.mil...

Furthermore, I can see you did absolutely no research to even make yourself half believable.

The government won't release information on an impeding mass coming towards Earth due to "panic"...

This is wrong. If there was something coming towards Earth, which obviously is not the government would have nothing to do with the release of this information.

And secret pacts with other beings is a joke as well..

The US government can not stop the United Nations from letting the world know of something coming towards Earth.

The JSPOC would release information pertaining to that. and you can also view images from space on numerous sites from numerous satellites and rovers in space owned by government and privately held companies.

I can not believe people sit here and listen to your nonsense.

Please get back to me asap as I have more information about you and your nonsense....

Mr. Jenka.

I have seen you on other posts, and all I see you do is try to call people out, demean them, and try to dis/misinform.
YOU WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT (or so you say). Lockheed Martin is government sanctioned. This thread is in the Gray Area. Where physical proof doesn't NEED to exist.
That said, we are here to discuss SmokingMan's experiences, not to discredit him, like I see you doing to others. The amount of posts of yours I have seen removed (manners and decorum especially) leads me to believe you have a passion for your beliefs. That's fine. Us believers in this thread also have a passion - for what is contained in this thread. Let us believe this - it is our entitlement. If you don't believe - you don't believe. Don't try to force it on us. The OP isn't going around forcing his story and beliefs on others....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

What scientific projection do you refer to? Please provide a link for your claims.

Earth is an oddity. There could possible be a few earth like planets but any things would have to be in order. Such as gravitational pulls from different planets, shielding from sun rays, magna rays etcc... too much to get into.

If you really would research what you say than you would understand how rare earth really is in the grant picture of the universe..

silly rabbit..

I have two words for you (ok, 3)

THE DRAKE EQUATION

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hey all. and another couple of pages over the weekend.
And I see another sceptic has joined the ranks, I would say 'cool, great' but I won't.
All I have seen over the last few pages is the result of the fractious nature that we , the people have as a whole, there are some that believe and some that don't, and that reason is why we are always bickering amongst ourselves.
We try to argue the case for and those that argue the case against.
We haven't really learnt to 'listen' ,'understand' and talk much over the last few years , even with the events of A; this thread; and B lots of reports of 'contactees' or even 'abductees'.

The venom of the last few posts on the last pages is all too prevailent as people who 'don't' believe come to this thread in particular and throw their own ( in our opinion - or in mine in any case) misunderstood and often pre-written responses to the effects on the psyche of those that have experienced. They are still being called nutters, attention seeking , bi-polar and have 'mental issues' , that is arguably sometimes the case, but these days with all the stories and tales posted both on ATS and the media about UFO's and Aliens, why do you not yet believe?.

Of course , I'm being silly, I forgot to realise that maybe you still think either the Sun revolves around the Earth, the Earth IS the centre of the universe or maybe that the Earth is flat.?.?.?

Cynical , I know, but if you don't believe or are able to sit down and 'listen' to someones tale before throwing insults or arguing against with such vehemonce then maybe this thread or even this site ISN'T for you.

Maybe you won't or don't want to realise that there IS a larger world out there, oops I meant to say a larger Universe out there, we are not the only life in the whole of creation. the fact that WE as a culture have not been either let out or allowed to see it for ourselves with our own eyes doesn't mean its not out there and watching or interracting with us .
Yes, we haven't got freely available the technology to travel out of our solar system with any success doesn't mean that other lifeforms haven't actually stopped the petty bickering and squabbles that keep US on the ground and have 'awakened' to the realisation that there is more to life, more to see and definatley MORE to experience outside of their little pebble in the cosmos and have taken the steps needed to venture into the void.

WE are the equivilant of children taking our first steps out of the cave blinking in the sunlight , we are amazed and yet scared of the wider world, we must take steps to curb out fears and to set one foot further than the last to try and get somewhere, but there are those that believe the stories of monsters in the dark and will not ,no matter how much evidence to the contrary will not ever step out of the cave, but are left to look upon the horizon with trepidation and anxiety.

If you are one of the fearful and wil not listen to stories of wonder then please feel free to head back into the cave and listen to the other fear mongering children huddled together , trying to 'comfort' each other.
Let those of us that want to galivant amongst the fields, trees, and lifeforms that inhabit this wonderous universe to be ourselves , we want to learn more than the 'cave' mentality , we want to experience more, and we are jealous of those that have gone a little further than we have and have been in contact with others that already live out there.

If you don't believe then please leave the thread alone, or if you have the need to know but don't agree with , either fact, or fiction, please read, but please don't demean not only the people explaining their experiences , but your also demeaning yourself, and you are only insulting your own intelligence, as you are proving to others that you are not to be trusted or believed should you ever be a 'contactee' yourself in the future.

You must understand there are people out in this world that have had an experience even they cannot understand or explain in simple terms we can all understand, only THEY know if they are telling the truth of not , without us having had an experience of our own all we can do is listen and try to be understanding.

One thing I mean to say in this thread , and a lot of times I have stated in the past, is that our lack of 'understanding' is one of the main failings we have, we cannot read another persons thoughts so all we have to go on is either spoken or written word.
So everything that happens until it happens to you has to be taken with a pinch of salt, how big a pinch depends on YOUR ability to listen and reason.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi SM

How are you feeling? I will understand if your still tired from your encounter , until we have experienced an energy exchange like that its hard for others to believe just how it can effect us.
I just want to know your OK and not experiencing any other symptoms. Once a doorway is open we need to learn to close it, to bring it under our control, to prevent it controlling us. You seem very strong and I think of anyone you will be fine.

Take care and no need to post until you feel able, just wanted you to know Im thinking of you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It seems even the believers are disagreeing amongst themselves. I find this strange, but not entirely surprising.

If those on this thread who have accepted smokingman2006 at his word are a little unsure as to what it is designed to achieve, then how does that reflect on the message in itself? Whether his message is about us as a species striving to achieve some kind of hive-like spirituality, or it is intended to help us progress in our ability to understand just what we’re capable of individually and as a whole, or just how rubbish we are, or just that aliens are visiting us, then, to me, all it seems to be doing at the moment is dividing opinions.

Is that healthy for a message of salvation?

Why does it separate us so?

Is it that the original message was poorly thought out and was ill prepared for such diverse reaction? More than likely.

Or has it evolved into a discussion that has taken a life of its own and gone down a road that is skirting the original subject matter, and therefore supplying new topics (as if it needed them) that are keeping it alive? Undoubtedly.

And just what is the message of this thread, after all?

What is its core subject matter, its creed, its doctrine? Is it that we’re all failures and our leaders have become so corrupt and the rest of us so apathetic lazy and greedy that most of the inhabited universe not only distrusts us, but sees no benefit in helping us, never mind saving us from an impending catastrophe of the most mind-bending proportions? That’s a very negative attitude, isn’t it, and aren’t we supposed to be avoiding that? Aren’t we all “Space Brothers”, sharing the same universe and the same ultimate, spiritual conclusion?

Is it right for other advanced species, apart from one small group, to just wash their hands of a problem member of the family? That doesn’t wash with me.

And are we really that bad?

I don’t think so. I fully believe that some people on this thread (and one in particular), think we are all mutually culpable for the ineffective way the planet is functioning. But that viewpoint, in all fairness and logic, cannot be the case. There undoubtedly are problems arising that have come from bad management and our indifferent acceptance of it, and the outcome of these problems are now biting us in the backside, but we will sort them out.

We will rise up when pushed too far, and that’s happening as we speak.

I was in the middle of a crowd of one hundred thousand marchers in Dublin over the last weekend, every one of them determined to voice their opposition to the current government. We did it peaceably, and with good humour, and without prompting from “outside forces”. We did it because we had to.

And those in power who are guilty of embezzlement and dereliction of duty will have to listen to such an outpouring of unrest, because it will happen more and more around the world.

Their time is running out.

Aren’t such displays of popular disorder signs of a change of attitude, an “awakening” of sorts of a spirit of determination and justice?
We’re sick of being manipulated.
Does it not indicate that we won’t just be dictated to? Elected Governments and outmoded ways of thinking may well fall and a new order of compassion and caring be ushered in after this current crisis. It’s not impossible, nor beyond the scope of possibility.

It’s happened before, and we all know the saying about ignoring the lessons of history…

We could be seeing the start of a real revolution in the way the world is run. A better, fairer world.

Yet, according to this thread’s depressing message, it will be to no avail. Apart from a chosen few, we’re all toast.

Answer this: why should a shepherd in northern Khazakstan living a simple life with honesty and dignity suffer the same fate as a pilfering western banker?

He shouldn’t, that’s the answer.

And that banker’s and shepherd’s supposed shared fate doesn’t make sense, either. Where’s his chance to “awaken”? If his life is mostly untouched by outside influences and he lives according to his own convictions, harming no one and living lightly on the earth, does he really deserve to be grouped together with those who practice corruption and materialism as a religion? Is he not “awakened” to an uncomplicated way of living and existing? Is he not more of a real human being than a man who seeks to swell his bank account at the expense of others?

And if we all need to “awaken” (as so many insist on the necessity of doing but, to be honest, very few actually understand exactly what it means), well, then what? Will we improve our level of existence to such a degree in the three years that remain before we get slammed by “Nibiru’s” passage that it’s going to make a difference to the 6.5 billion people that are apparently going to get killed?

It can’t, can it? And that doesn’t make sense either.

And just because we’re told in this thread that our soul, or continuance or psyche, goes onwards to another form of existence doesn’t make this news any easier to swallow. Why? Because we’ve been told the same thing for millennia in various forms and it has done little to quell our aggressive instincts, never mind our uncertainty as to what happens when we die.

There are too many aspects to this thread that do no make sense.

smokingman2006, in my opinion, has not supplied anything that suggests enlightened thinking, in fact, and somewhat disturbingly, sometimes quite the opposite. There is also a continuing trend to be aloof and almost offended when opposite viewpoints are offered, often giving the conversation a more disapproving and disparaging tone when “believers” voice opinions that do not agree with his message.

That, to me, is significant and telling.

Zeal and passion are characteristics to be expected and applauded from someone who has been given a task of great importance to accomplish.

Intolerance and superiority are signs of something else entirely.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Green and all readers of this thread.

Today I feel even better than my old self if possible and see far clearer than ever before.

The sheer potential of the human race is by far without limits if we could all be able to think for ourselves and be guided by our own inner self.

To many today worry too much about what the other person think is normal in life.

others feel that one must copy the lifestyles of T.V shows or magazines to fit into a normal COOL life.

this very way of living is corupting the young and enslaving the others into a false sense of our true purpose and inchaining us into a modern prison with no bars because the thing that has being imprisoned is not our body but our mind.
The battle to win our minds has been raging for a very long time, but the slave masters have long realised that if you give us a soft, easy lifestyle, full of cosy distracting that the masses will walk down the path of distruction with a dopy smile on their faces.
We as a race could become so much more but first we have to wake and regain our destine.
But whatever happens to our future on this earth it is only one of the countless step into our journey of discovery and may matter very little when the journey finally end and we tally our experiences.
Peace & health
SM

[edit on 23-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I don’t think so. I fully believe that some people on this thread (and one in particular), think we are all mutually culpable for the ineffective way the planet is functioning. But that viewpoint, in all fairness and logic, cannot be the case. There undoubtedly are problems arising that have come from bad management and our indifferent acceptance of it, and the outcome of these problems are now biting us in the backside, but we will sort them out.

The community as a whole, there ARE the odd exception , especially around and near me and where I work and live, are all culpable in my opinion.

I have not seen one act of compassion or charity ( that I have not done myself) in any of these areas People are losing their homes to greedy banks and 'financial wizards. My OWN wife was chased by a bank of which she had closed the account the month before for the sum of .30p. 30 PENCE.. There are those that walk on the backs of others to further their own goals or agendas. I have myself stopped giving to charity now as I feel that the monies I give to help those less fortunate than myself are not benefitting from it, as the money given , is filling the pockets of those 'collecting' it in 'either wages or admin' fees .

The governments supposedly for the people, by the people seem to be helping themselves to whatever loot they can, and as according to the radio this morning claiming it is 'expenses'.
I see countries filled with people trodden on by their own governments yet too scared or too weak to standup for their rights and for the rights of their communities.

Those that 'stand up' for the weak do so because there is something in it for them to gain.
There is little to expect from mankind's charity in the coming months / years following this engineered financial crisis, WE have ALL let it get this bad. WE all hoped someone would do it for us, only too late have we realised that WE the people have to do something . As I stated earlier in a saying , The Government , for the people , by the people. Take out the first 2 words and thats what this world needs.

We need no corrupt governments but in this day and age thats what we have got , we gave it to them with free will with smiles in the hope that they will 'sort it out' for us. So we wouldn't have to make the choices, don't have to take the risks.

But only near the end do we realise it has always been down to us. There will be no outside help for the majority, Until we 'awaken' Like Beamish has stated ( how does one awaken?) or at the very least open our eyes to the mess we have made ourselves. We should try to take back our lives , our world, our future. We must dirty our hands, sweat our brows and break our backs to ensure the future belongs to the people .

No ET would be in their right mind (IMO) to sort out our mess, but they can give us little nudges in the right direction with some incentives.
How many times have you told a child to 'clean your room or you'll get no pudding?".
I'm detoxing not only my body , but I'm starting to detox my mind, now all I need to do is Detox my local community.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by spacial

In your first couple of posting on this thread I thought you may have been a thinker, but when you say things like you have traveled long and wide and that there are billions of happy people on this planet at this present time I really wonder who indeed is on drugs.

I wonder how many of the 1.5 billion chinese who slave all day for about 1US dollar would be considered happy.
Or the billion plus Indians who work just as hard but live in slums and scrap barely enough to feed their family.

Lets forget three quarter of Africa and latin America because if nothing else they live in nice warm countries and that alone should keep them happy.

And lets not worry about all those people in the UK and Europe who have to juggle heating oil and petrol for their cars and house heating against how much they spend on food for there families.
No the world is great according to you my friend and everyone is happy.
that must be why we have so many starting to march in the streets all over asking for change.
Are you a disinformation agent?
Or are you on prozac and everything look fine to you after a dose.
SM

[edit on 22-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by spacial

I for one have travels much of this world western nations ,third world and countries in between and will tell you from experience that I have always found the people from the poorer nation more friendly and willing to lend a traveler a hand.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

Don't think happiness equates to money because then a hypocritical manifestation appears in your other philosophy which seems to say that it is whats causing the evil.

The happyiest people i have known have come from third world conditions...

The upset ones (look at all the views here on the world just one example) are the ones in western countries, that work and stress and worry non stop.

Never met a person from the third world that believed in any of this stuff, just live their daily life.

See the film Baraka and you get a picture of Tokyo school girls in their expensive clothes and not one has a smile, then the video of the kids in who live in the garbage dumps in India, happily raking through garbage with smiles on their faces.

You would say they are ignorant and need to be protected from the evil government but these people have already lived through Babylonian civilizations...

No paranoia, no delusions of grandure

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

Spacial

it is hard answering to you postings as you have not read this thread complete

I stated that some of the most friendy people I have met are in third world countries but I have also seem the shandy towns where the mothers cry and children beg and there is no happiness there.

peace & hope

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join