It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Nibiru Sumer and bible 144000 info in there. Yet you seem to come across as tho you have never heard of it before.. which I find hard to believe. The 144000 is infamous, there was even a tv show called 4400 about abductees.. the first movie on it was the movie close encounters of the 3rd kind.. I think.. maybe it was a test film about that bible passage.

Ive dreamed of crafts once during sleep paralysis, and that I'l be taken 'if I make it'..... said a loud voice from a craft over my head.. in other words.

If I make what? I dont know. Make it with a clean soul? make it to that point in time? were these good or bad beings I wonder. Its hurting my head cause In the bible both god and the devil are marking people and taking a group!

Mind you... I guess they are both one in the same ...GoD -- God or Devil?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Lol,,,,
Trust and honor are totally alien to aliens.
They don't even know the concept.
Those are human qualities.
Never forget that !!!!!!!

You can't trust aliens because they will use that concpet against you. They don't care.
Get it !!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
ATTENTION

This forum IS dedicated to personal experiences revelations and whistleblowing topics, that more often than not have ZERO PROOF other than the words posted by the OP.

To those of the members who responded in ridicule, snide remarks, and outright degrading the OP, ask yourself.

"Have I contributed anything to the thread?"

Key word : contributed

Remember
Courtesy Is Mandatory

You never know if YOU will be the one with a story to share, that cannot be proven....

this guy is right on....and i am highly intrigued by this thread.

i think the OP sounds genuine, not trying to sell anything and seemingly not benefiting himself whether or not people believe him. i think he's authentic. and there are quite a few other posters who can agree with what he is saying. i would actually like to hear from those of you who have also made contact of some sort.

i remember reading about the aspects of the theories that exist on the internet, one thing to always look out for.

disinformation

and all the negative posts in here seem like a mass disinformation attack. the naysayers seem like pros at disproving things. maybe that's what they're trained to do. someone earlier already mentioned being sick of having to filter through negativity in here. i think Beamish is one of the few posters who are actually being constructive with criticism.

i think something craaazy is going on in this world and in this whole area of space. i think there's something in OP's story.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Why is it that these aliens ALWAYS choose people who don't know how to use a camera?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I believe, dont let those disinfo agents put you of buddy.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Two things:
Thank you for sharing. The info sounds correct, and we will find out in due time, won't we?

I also have had and continue to have experiences, and some with the information that has been mentioned. I am curious and will follow your posts, hoping to see a little more in the days to come.

To the naysayers, I understand the skepticism, but without something constructive to say, it's better not to. There are ways of accessing this and other information rather directly, and although it is obviously not taught in schools, it's perfectly within the reach of people who are genuinely interested.
What is the most useful weapon against misinformation? Information...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Firstly, to those who don't want "naysayers" to contribute to this thread I say this; most of us are not unshakeable skeptics.

However, before we allow our protective and reasonable doubts to be cast aside, we reserve the right to remain questioners; we have an inherent need to voice reservations when someone states, in an open forum, that they are the recipient of higher knowledge from a superior species.

It shouldn't be surprising that not all will instantly believe the claims made in this thread. Does everyone simply accept what they're being told in smokingmas2006s posts?

Isn't that exactly what is meant when the old adage: "open your eyes to the truth" is used ad infinitum with regard to disbelieving the NWO-Illuminati-Reptillians etc? So why shouldn't it apply now?

Why is it so wrong when we question so called alien redeemers?

We have every right to ask of an "authority" (this "Pleiadian woman") why it considers its culture (of which we know nothing about) to be a suitable saviour of part of our species. Where is our choice in this matter? Do the "Pleiadians" not condone democracy? We should be worried if they don't. Most adherents to the "truth" of this subject seem to have ignored why we can't exercise our inalienable right to voice our opinion?

We don't seem to have one.

"They" are just going to turn up, select a minute fraction of the population and let the rest burn. Very benevolent. The excuse that it would be impossible to move every human is an assumtion. How does anyone know the limits of the "Pleiadian" technology? If this is real, how do you know they are telling the truth about their capabilities?

from Nexroth I don't buy it. If what you say is true, then the behavior of these beings and the way they choose to spread their message is odd and inefficient for such an advanced race. My guess is that your story isn't true.

Thank goodness I'm not alone. This "message" is highly inefficient and selective. It sticks closely to information that is already in the public domain.
There is nothing new supplied in smokingman2006s posts.
Nothing that even remotely suggests he is interacting with a highly developed and complex species. His lack of communication skills would be rendered a mere hiccup if his "contact" were to explain in simple layman's tersm something extraordinary and innovative for him to relay here.

(Some may now object to my criticising the OP's use of what he says is a foreign language (English), but I counter with this: does the French language not use punctuation? Would a "security analyst" [spelling corrected] not have those basic skills available to him? If you cannot explain in your own tongue multifaceted premises, then use an online translator! We'll forgive the glitches it'd throw up simply to have an undiluted communictaion from an "alien".)

Is this lack of originalty not slightly disconcerting? The message does not change; it does not transform into a culturaly embracing statement that in its very construction and content convinces all to the legitimacy of its source.
It's just repetitve.
Are we parrots? Is that how we're supposed to learn?

Do the "Pleidians" know so little of us, that they neglect to acknowledge we are the holders of a fierce and wonderful intelligence? I cannot conceive of any et species not knowing this.

And conversely, the message does not become clearer, become easier to disseminate and thus be available to all. Not everyone is familiar with the infant concepts of "higher-vibrations" etc. Why exclude them?

Of course, if we are dealing with a literary inability to expand on an original theme, then that would explain why nothing changes...

and as I write that, this gem appears:

tonight after telling my wife about my encounter she left me
I was sitting on my terrace drinking vodka with my trusty cats when around midinght my alien friend returned
she showed me and exact grave of alexander the great and told me moses was nothing but a thief who stole the secrets of the pharohs and used it to help his people better themself
she also explain the use of monatomic mana to help the brain develope into a super state

Classic. Throw a few historical celebrities into the mix, along with a bit of Sitchin, and maybe that'll supply the neccesary solemnity and gravitas this thread is sorely missing.

she also said that according to most races humen are not worth saving

Six and a half billion people would disagree strongly with that. Did smokingman2006 not object to this? I damn well would have.

I also understand about the 5 dragon who came here 20,000 years ago and there true intent on our future also known as the reptiles

And the audience go wild with the coup de grace of the mention of Reptillians!

Nothing is convincing me that this thread isn't a hoax. I do not object in the slightest to it including a message of love and salvation, etc. In these troubled times, we all need compassion and understanding.

But the garbled and poorly thought out information purportedly given to smokingman2006 does not, in any way shape or form, suggest it has a real provenance, other than in his head (and I don't mean in a metaphysical way).

Perhaps Ms "Pleiades" needs to rethink her envoy, as her choice has resulted in him being riddled with holes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Right, and now that is exactly what I would call constructive criticism, and the type that is also informative.

Notice that, at least in my book, naysayers are that: people who say no without arguments or information to back up their "opinions".

I agree that the info sounds outlandish, as a lot of others do, but I have personal experiences that lead me to cautiously grant the benefit of the doubt ("sounds right") and to want to expect more. It's only natural...

Thank you Beamish, good work.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think the big fleet is on hold for now. That's what I think. Just waiting.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think that by now, smokingman2006 has hit the big red ignore button when it comes to my posts.

Shame he couldn't engage me.

Anyhoo, (and even if you haven't chosen to turn your back on me sm) here are some questions that I imagine several folk would want to know about an envoy to ET. Please feel free, anyone, to cut and paste if the Op doesn't answer me directly.

He stated that he is a security analysis equity dealer (my mistake in correcting part of that. Apologies): that's a pretty high-flying career.

What University did you study in?

What University degrees do you have (a prerequisite in your field) a Cycle Court or Bac+2 or some comparable qualification and to what level did you pass?

Can you outline any of the following: UCITS III, or MiFID, or Transparency Directive, Market Abuse Directive, or the CESR guidelines in an understandable manner? (I understand the complexities of these systems. But with the technical background you have, and the neccesity your job requires in being able to communicate all levels of your work with professional aplomb, it shouldn't be too difficult, should it?)

As most positions within your profession require you to be fluent in more than one language, preferably three, then what else do you speak?

What are the fundamental regulations applying to the advice and formulation of independent opinions on operations and proposals in embedding financial risks?

What quantitative and financial modelling methods do you use?

Thank you for your time. I know you're a busy man.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To the OP>>>

Originally posted by NephraTari
Interesting account. Thank you for sharing.
Did she seem to have a glow or radiance about her at all?
Did she say how they were choosing people?
Did she say where the ships would be?
12 ships and 10,000 people each is only a handful of life on earth..
Did she say who the others made the agreement with?
Did she say where they were taking the 120,000 people they are rescuing on these ships?

Thanks for answering what you can.
oh and welcome to ATS.

Please.. many of us have asked you direct questions, with honesty and respectuful manner but you have largely ignored questions and continued to just make statements and ignore the things people are asking you.
Is there a reason for this? We are giving you the benefit of the doubt here, the least you can do since you opened this discussion up to ATS is answer some of our inquiries.

thanks.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
beamish
You made me laugh all those hot shot Uni educated whiz kids are the reason why the finance market is on the edge of a global meltdown that could send every household back to the stone age.
I have a different approach I study all company profit and loss sheet
as well as asset and risk
I also look at growth and products that are used on an everyday bases
I started working for myself and with my own money and got very good results
I am a fan of warren buffet
and I never short a stock I only buy long
today is a busy day for me and you have no idea what is needed to be a good security trader as a dealer is normaly and agent working on commission
over here

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by NephraTari
Interesting account. Thank you for sharing.
Did she seem to have a glow or radiance about her at all?
Did she say how they were choosing people?
Did she say where the ships would be?
12 ships and 10,000 people each is only a handful of life on earth..
Did she say who the others made the agreement with?
Did she say where they were taking the 120,000 people they are rescuing on these ships?

Thanks for answering what you can. oh and welcome to ATS.
Sorry I did say in my early posting that she had an inner and outer glow about her
how they are choosing people has not been told to me yet
ship locations was not disclosed to me
I made an error the number was 12000 per ship
the race known to humans as the anunnakis
she said they couldnt take more.
there was also talk of some other race wanting to try a dimension change for earth to get it out of harm way she said this could be a positive thing in the right dimension or a fatal error if earth end up in the wrong dimension.
according to her there are many races of aliens and most work against human interest

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

That's very interesting as many people have also stated that the earth could shift into another dimension in 2012. I believe that is something Alex Coullier stated that his contacts were trying to achieve. Perhaps this would be why.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sakuraba

and all the negative posts in here seem like a mass disinformation attack.

Really? Or do the positive post show a sign of gullibility within some users?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ahem

Lets stay on topic here folks eh?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Annanuki as in the original race from Lyrae, and then Pleiades and even Mars? Its very interesting about the attempts to create a vibrational shift for the planet. I imagine there will be other crafts coming from various races, and not all nefarious. Several contactees have spoken of drills. I also believe that attempts will be made to lead some to safer areas by some. Many native legends talk about a new era, a vibrational change. If this disaster is imminent, then I guess we will experience a change in fequency whether we survive or not.
Edit to add: by why on earth would they have built that huge collider if they knew about this danger?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join