It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ms Green, this isn't about spirituality; it is about Sm's message, is it legitimate, do we need to worry, and is our planet and our race going to survive it, and what we should be doing just in case.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

In your first couple of posting on this thread I thought you may have been a thinker, but when you say things like you have traveled long and wide and that there are billions of happy people on this planet at this present time I really wonder who indeed is on drugs.

I wonder how many of the 1.5 billion chinese who slave all day for about 1US dollar would be considered happy.
Or the billion plus Indians who work just as hard but live in slums and scrap barely enough to feed their family.

Lets forget three quarter of Africa and latin America because if nothing else they live in nice warm countries and that alone should keep them happy.

And lets not worry about all those people in the UK and Europe who have to juggle heating oil and petrol for their cars and house heating against how much they spend on food for there families.
No the world is great according to you my friend and everyone is happy.
that must be why we have so many starting to march in the streets all over asking for change.
Are you a disinformation agent?
Or are you on prozac and everything look fine to you after a dose.
SM

[edit on 22-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Ms Green, this isn't about spirituality; it is about Sm's message, is it legitimate, do we need to worry, and is our planet and our race going to survive it, and what we should be doing just in case.

Im afraid this is about spiritual growth. SM could not have achieved his merger with Amizarac if she had not opened his spiritual consciousness and took his being beyond duality. To reach this level of awarness one must evolve spiritually. How do you think he recieved this message in the first place? He recieved it by awakening on some level to the new frequency our Earth is sending out, the frequency of unconditional love. In order to accept this frequency (which by the way many other beings already resonate with) one must evolve spiritually, how you can say his message is not related to this I can not understand.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I do want to interject for a moment and point out how that merger is not really a sign of what you are implying. I am not taking from him what his heart tells him is true about that, and I have my own heartfelt beliefs about the positive ets. If there is any agendas out there that are not the ones I see, then I guess Im still going to go for the prime agenda, alone if necessary, and die, and get the heck back to that city I keep seeing and a more civlized people (or if thats my carrot, get there for the first time, who knows).

But ets are incredible psi and rearranging your mental, emotional and spiritual "feeling" furniture is childs play to them. They can make you feel the most incredible things if they want, with abilities that don't need to be done in the same room. They could achieve that from across the world, or from a spaceship on the far side of the moon. I was very fortunate to read that over 100 page thread on another forum where attacks didn't happen, and about his lifetime work with his nordic advisor. This young man also knows what kind of psi they can do. At one point his advisor asked him, when he was a teenager, do you want to feel unconditional love for a moment? It was out of this world the experience. He is very critical of what he's gone through, a combination experiencer/skeptic. He is also waiting for certain signs and things to come to pass, and situations to happen here.

This is spiritual, but its spiritual in a caring, responsible collective manner to help others, nothing else makes one advanced, or allows for their souls to evolve.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I have been trying to point out in a nice way that it is all valid points, covered well back in the earlier pages; why keep re-hashing and re-plowing ground already covered?

the point now is encouraging others to see for themselves and to start to make their own deductions, draw their own conclusions, and maybe after careful examination realize that times are changing quickly and soon all may well be faced with a radical and life changing decision;

balance. can't be all one way or another; very little leeway or middle ground, but balance of spirit and mind together.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Fellow friends and readers.

We can not always agree on everything and this is good and healthy as it gives us a chance to debate our points and reach light and sometimes understanding.

Lets keep the debate lighthearted and friendly.

Peace and Hope

SM

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This whole thing is about becoming more aware. aware of ALL that is not just on this planet and this dimension. To even recieve these messages SM has to switch between his reality and hers, this can not be achieved by "talking" about it, it can only be achieved by "actually" doing it. Sit a group of people together to discuss whats wrong with the world, and theyd be at it for hours, but at the end will they have found the tools to actually change it...? To become totally aware of ALL is what her message was about. To actually become totally aware of ALL is a personal journey, one that can not be found from others. We must look inside first, totally look inside and then the rest will follow.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Aware, thats been a state with many of us all our lives. But you don't understand what I mean by the psi connect. It can make you feel everything described and more. We are all on a spiritual journey in the physical world, and some of us are more aware than others.

Edit to add: these nordics/pleiadians have given much more as a message than simple awareness.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I can not believe that this thread has lasted 70 pages....

Just reading the first 2 paragraphs of your initial post made me aware of your b.s.

I have ONE answer to debunk any and all of your claims.

JSPOC.... You can use the FOIA to obtain such information as an impeding mass coming towards Earth.

space.au.af.mil...

Furthermore, I can see you did absolutely no research to even make yourself half believable.

The government won't release information on an impeding mass coming towards Earth due to "panic"...

This is wrong. If there was something coming towards Earth, which obviously is not the government would have nothing to do with the release of this information.

And secret pacts with other beings is a joke as well..

The US government can not stop the United Nations from letting the world know of something coming towards Earth.

The JSPOC would release information pertaining to that. and you can also view images from space on numerous sites from numerous satellites and rovers in space owned by government and privately held companies.

I can not believe people sit here and listen to your nonsense.

Please get back to me asap as I have more information about you and your nonsense....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I for one do not really care if something comes or not, our loss aside for a moment, its the contact portion of this thread i am interested in the most, that just makes the situation facing us different. Thats my take anyway, but I was following your thread earlier a bit:

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

This post of yours was ludicrous, to an experiencer anyway"

posted on 15-2-2009 @ 05:07 PM
There is no disclosure to be made.. You guys really really make me laugh...

The Earth and human beings are a VERY VERY rare occurrence in the universe. there are millions of different little things that have to go right for an earth to even be born and billions of other little thigns that needs to happen in order for it to harbor life..

Therefore, in the grand scale of things you must understand that the earth and humans are like a 1.9 trillionc hance.. seriously, do you research guys.. please...

There are many scientific estimates for the countless earth like planets that are projected to be out there. Also, is Lougheed doing strange cloning to create all the very psi greys and nordics so many people have become "acquainted" with? Because if they wish to lay claim to that, they'll be running when they see me arrive.

I understand you claim to work for lougheed, and that you have connections in your family.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What scientific projection do you refer to? Please provide a link for your claims.

Earth is an oddity. There could possible be a few earth like planets but any things would have to be in order. Such as gravitational pulls from different planets, shielding from sun rays, magna rays etcc... too much to get into.

If you really would research what you say than you would understand how rare earth really is in the grant picture of the universe..

silly rabbit..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Will do, though there are many threads on here with links as well on the subject:

www.newscientist.com...

www.space.com...

www.scienceagogo.com...

I guess you must be an advocate of this "hypothesis"
en.wikipedia.org...

But this aside, I've had the pleasure (????) of the greys company, with memories of very psi blondes as well (I call them nordics!) My whole family has had odd experiences around all these "lougheed" crafts

edit to add: if you have anything to share about cabal plots at cloning these pesky ets so many encounter, please do share, names, addresses various ways to ensure that they face the charges many will be bringing against them.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
MrJenka- this is the Gray area, please remember this.....

[edit on 22-2-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I am really lost.. I have no clue what your talking about..

Charges?? Charges against what or whom?

It's LOCKHEED MARTIN..

I honestly have no clue what your talking about.. I can't answer questions I can't understand....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnslight

This means what??

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Lockheed? Which group has been building all these unusual crafts then? I'm not even going to go down the list of sitings in my life, some shared with others, but I will ask you about the cabal or corporations building them, and how they managed to pull off the 2 hour missing time episode both my brother and a driving partner (both of whom I am familiar with but won't name) saw a craft dart behind a cloud, exit sharply off and disappear, a moment later. It was roughly 3:30 pm when it went behind the cloud and roughly 5:30 pm when it took off a moment later, and they were driving 2 hours ahead on the road, a route the knew well, without a missap, just consciously suddenly there as if there was no time slip, taking the corners (this is BC theres lots of those) well.

Pretty cool stunt for our cabal. Im not even going to address your delusional stuff. This thread has already done that enough. Apparently you havn't read it. Its delusional to think 4 people can experience a craft hovering and blinkeing back and forth on the spot for 5 minutes, with one of them yelling "we come in peace" and the other climbing the shed and waving. And this just after I was rooted to the spot with a message "We represent the human race!"

People don't share delusions.

But in all the experiences others have shared, there is always the concept that the cabal somehow have developed incredible technology and cloned advanced beings (though less believable than ets being here I think on the last part) and that somehow they're concocting an elaborate hoax on the public for some hideous purpose, including inciting many good feelings and purpose into their victims. I'd still be on the mission of doing the right thing irregardless, but.........I have examined every hypothesis to explain this as possible. If that has been done, I want names, addresses. The charges on many peoples behalf would include kidnapping, torture, sexual assualt, possibly in some cases murder.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Amizarac

Don't you love it when people give aliens names they think are sooo unique? That names sounds like one I think I heard on Star Trek. I've never met an alien, and probably never will but for some reason I imagine them having original names that humans would never even think up.

And can be spelled using our alphabet but seem to always include the letter "z".

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
reply to post by dawnslight

This means what??

Hi love your avatar
The grey area means its more of a personal account of an experience so you cant go over the top asking for proof as its a personal account.

I hope you keep posting , your avatar cheers me up for some reason.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yep, we have to have some place to share! Thank goodness for the Gray area, although, it doesn't mean we won't still get maimed, ha ha.

Yes, this movie is my most favorite! ...... the best!

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join