It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I do believe very strongly in God, just not the one depicted in Scriptures depopulating the planet with floods, like a militia general supporting wars and takeovers of lands, and telling them to kill every last person down to the women and infants.....that is not God.

I have a very strong faith in a different, completely wonderful, positive God, and
Her/His angels, such as what we call St. Michael. I've had a series of dreams that relate to this, I just see a learning curve stretching out throughout the multiverse, through possibly many dimensions, timelines, and involving different levels of developed people, many of whom due to better dna and psi abilities remember their many lifetimes and journeys and who they are, unlike us.

Don't let them in your door, they don't leave and start to arrange many visits. I too am very nice and end up in long, unwanted conversations, and then they think I'm their friend and spend years trying to get me to attend their Church and functions. Don't let them in the door.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

They came to my house years ago just in the week Id lost my job. They caught me at a low, they said everything happens for a reason and could they come in...I said yes too just like you...it was a mistake. They then called every week the same time but more and more of them would come, theyd bring their children and their childrens children it got mad. Id pretend to be out and hide in my own house, or actually go out but then theyd change the times they called round. I remember them now all looking through my window to see if I really was out. I dont think its right groups call round our houses as they are bound to catch a few who are at a low, as I was Id lost my job that week. If we wish to follow certain beliefs we will go out our selves and seek them on our own, this cold calling is wrong.

They left me books on why Darwin was wrong, they seemed obssessed with Darwin. I dont think everything Darwin says is correct but they were obsessed with him being totally wrong. I became more and more confused, drawn away from my true beliefs but they were so nice, I could not tell them to go. In the end I had to get a family member to raise their voice and say that they were to no longer come around.

I have nothing against them but my heart and instinct did not resonate with them and they had to stop calling round. Its up to you but you must realize once you allow them in your home its a whole new set of issues.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank you Mr. Green and Mystiq. What you guys said is how I really felt, but I guess I'm just not assertive enough.
And this guy arrived with a 8 or 9 year old girl. I was trying to figure out why she was there, for she seemed very bored. Also, this gentelmen was black, and she was a little white girl... Strange...
I will stand my ground.
Peace...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Impaired, I feel the frustration that many other feel about something such as this. I am a Christian, although I feel myself becoming very awake to what is going on with aliens (in having experiences too).

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't Christians, but that's besides the point. No one should be pushy, even be nice and pushy. Sometimes the "nice pushy" people scare me more than the "rude pushy" people if that makes any sense. There is a lot of what they call legalism in this particular belief system unfortunately. Heck, you can find that in Christian churches all depending on where you go also.

The bottom line is, you must follow your heart, where is it calling you? Everyone is searching. Though it is a strong challenge to my belief system growing up as a Christian, I know that the alien concept is one we must learn and embrace, b/c it is real and undeniable. We are in for more and more awakenings as time progresses, may we learn to be wise and follow peace as we go forward in this journey.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Now is boom time for religions...
especially, doomsday cults...

I believe in God..
I relate to Zorotropianism the best, the synoptics a little too. However, I just feel a presence with God and i just communicate directly with the source with an open heart as much as i can. That is a dimension nice to be in.

I have to let the religions in my door as well. I feel so sorry for them. I have done so much bible study for that. Now they just want to leave quickly.

Having your faith bubble burst is a scary thing but i can't help doing it. I feel obliged. I mean a lot of people have a perceptive smoke screen and just can't see the absolute beauty in this world. We live on a living miracle that revolves around space. We ourselves are miracles. Who cares about aliens when you are living in a universe of life? Other life forms? It's all life... Each star is a life and has a destiny and a purpose.

And all anyone wants to talk about is unhappiness, economic strife, war and control.

I don't understand.

Maybe someone needs to burst my bubble?

SM: Maybe you are going through what we call a Healing Crisis...sounds like it... Like when a drug addict gives up drugs they get sick, but towards health.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Well, there is a shared reality happening here, and its really negative for billions of people. Many seem to be here for spiritual work, and some seem to be here on assignment for helping people, physically in this shared reality, should the SHTF so to speak and work and getting them organized into a cooperative survival state, also free from the cabal and their institutions that have enslaved them.

Hi mystiq,

This is not to single you out because we are all "guilty" of it, myself first, but I'd just like to point out, as it appears to me, the erroneous way of thinking.

You said that it is a shared experience and it does appear so at the first glance, yet I suspect that because we are disassociating from others, we fail to see the oneness of all.

The point that I wanted to bring up though is the "SHTF" part, as an example of creating reality and projecting outwards. The idea that some of us are preparing for when the SHTF, or even secretly hoping that something would happen so that we can act with what we know/have learnt, shows in my opinion exactly that.

To take it all the way, it illustrates how we allow Ego to drive us, widening the gap between ourselves and others, when there's no ourselves or others, we are not the bodies we think we are.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i personally think mystq has picked up what i call a mind virus. It's a seed usually implanted in the grounds of fear. It was first introduced heavily in "The Protocols of Zion" and has many variants these days. Usually needs a friend or colleague to implant but someone unknown could aggressively do it or watching TV in a alpha state, tired or on drugs.. I suppose checking your memory would do it... and that is of course where you'll find the Root. In gardening terms if you want to get rid of it that is where you pluck.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No its not erroneous, this singular spiritual advancement is service to self, as well as arrogance. You have no idea what tasks and missions people come down here to do. But, between sitting around and studying your own individual naval, or helping your neighbor....

Service to self or service to others is the age old question. There are alot of new age cults and new age channeled material that is all about service to self.
I also suspect the source isn't positive...

Ets are just like us, they're people with more advanced societies. They've gone through much of the same struggles that we have in the past. Their societies are moneyless resource societies and not one of them falls between the cracks, they don't live in slave systems. They also form higher councils and bodies, like our International bodies and they judge other peoples societies.

Unlike other posters here I don't care one wit if they are doing a fear based agenda, as so very many different accounts with the nordics are about a disaster and our need to wake up and change. If this is all that they're allowed to say (in other words lying to us to give us a swift kick in the pants) so be it. We do need to change ASAP. So I either hope that star is not heading this way, or its not coming too close and they know it, or its something else. If we were already looking after our own, and a danger was coming that would destroy our planet, galactic law may ensure a rescue for all.

If something isn't going to destroy the planet, then I see this as a way to help wake us up and force disclosure, all the many varied accounts, so that we, as a mass, resist and fight the nwo fascist agenda. If they see the majority resisting in their hearts, minds or bodies, then they know the free will of the people (who probably wouldn't survive resisting) and may step in and help us.

In my case, without the memory retrieval, and I'd even be unsure if the right questions ever were asked and answered, but I don't get the full discourse and details, and what I really would want to say at this point in my life to them is: "all right then, just what do we do? Reporting for active duty. Whats the assignment?" Instead I get the feeling of being ready and on standby, with helping others organize or ensuring many survive whatever comes, economic crash, nwo, astroids, this sun, anything at all.

The main thing is, it wont be service to self.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
After you've spent some time in meditations and spiritual work, then trying to make a difference in the world should be the end result, if its not about being a helping hand, to me, something is wrong.

Edit to add: this world is fearful, get over it!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the assignment is to keep doing what you are doing...

Allow other to do it in their own way.

The world is beautiful.

There are a few... Very few who live in power traps... These are the only truly unhappy people in the world.

There are billions of happy people in this world.

The central ego organization wants to project that they have everyone in enslavement.

They Own TV stations, newspapers, war creating agendas, the internet etc...

But none of it is real.

Visit the planet and see for yourself.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

There are not billions of happy people in this world. What planet are you living on?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by spacial

There are not billions of happy people in this world. What planet are you living on?

Maybe it's your location where there are not happy people... That is not the world. That is your world. Maybe, it's how you feel about yourself deep down? I'm not sure, but i'm seeing a different world on this planet. Mind you i don't watch television, or get involved with all the negative stuff. I have been traveling in different circles.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Maybe the ETS will say something about thses discussions in near future to clarify... Smoking Man?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial

reply to post by spacial

Maybe it's your location where there are not happy people... That is not the world. That is your world. Maybe, it's how you feel about yourself deep down? I'm not sure, but i'm seeing a different world on this planet. Mind you i don't watch television, or get involved with all the negative stuff. I have been traveling in different circles.

I dont know what your spiritual practices have led you too, but to me its delusional to think that you have your own reality, and its bliss, with billions of happy people, and that for us, poor fearful misguided ones living in this collective reality, looking at the REAL world in front of us, we must all feel so negative inside. This is nonsense, this is the kind of spirituality that I run from, shielding all the way. Theres only one world here and now. There are others out there, there may even be other possibilities on different timelines happening, but it not our one.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes. But you are not always right. When did you last travel the world? What I am saying is how do you know this world? From what experience? Where do you get your information on the world? Through your spirituality or through your senses? The voices in your head?
An open heart? Where?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
When you go somewhere do you not have a plan?

Do you not see an image of the destination?

How can you get to where you are going if you can't see the outcome?

How can you help?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
spacial:

I've paid attention to it all my life, and carry the burden of the innocents dying and light candles for them frequently. Im tired of holding euologies my heart.
I've spent most of my life unable to sleep during such times as RWanda, the Kurdish exodise out of Iraq during the Gulf Wars. Do you remember the Kurdish people? What they did to escape genocide, taking all of their belongings and fleeing with their children. Do you know what happened to them, before the eyes of the world, filming it daily with news cameras, while each and every one of those children starved to death, and no country would take them? I was pregnant with my 17 year old and was ready at the moment to toss our government out on its knees. Had any of my neighbours seen it, our leaders would have been running. I knew how evil they were!
I watched a young Kurdish mother, just before the survivors were finally rounded up and sent back to genocide, throw herself on her childrens graves, screaming "Why? How could you have done this to me, I would never have done this to you!"

The real world is before you, I guess you just don't have the heart or will to see it. SM has already stated that the ets have told us most races in this universe don't consider humans positive enough to be worth saving. He has stated numerously its our ability to allow most of the people of this earth to live in unbearable starvation and our materialism. That we allow ourelves to be distracted. This is about awakening, and yes, its a spiritual one, but its also about caring for others.

But I'm not sure that you are relating to this thread very much. Have your read it, and his other ones? The message is quite clear.

edit to add: I've even written to our PM and our mla's and told them about what I think, that they don't empower me man, and that I know what they're serving. I told them about the Kurdish people too, and how I will never forget them.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well you are a good person then.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The main thing is, it wont be service to self.

The main thing about a spiritual journey into ones self is it allows you to understand your self more and actually love your self. How can we love one another if we first do not love ourselves. I used to struggle with this, and I too used to think its service to self but now I see its not. Learn to love your self completely and unconditionally and then you are able to love others unconditionally.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

it just amazes me how everyone can jump in on the bandwagon without reading the thread and evidently not comprehending what has been written and repeated several times thru out 60+ pages;

spiritual awakening is only have of it, and i realise that most people can't see past their own little piece of the pie; give it a rest and stay focused;

the message is we maybe in trouble from a mass entering our solar system from the southern ecliptic, and everyone needs to wake up, not just on the spritual level; many of us are well past the fluffy bunny stage by years; look at the world, how it is run, how it's people treat each other, how many will die today oversome BS that is strictly that,BS?

with the global economy self-destructing in a hurry brfore long you will see people fighting and killing over food, instead of working to gether to grow food, homeless and displaced people living in the streets, instead of pulling together to try and rig some shelter;

quit looking at the picture on the wall and look at the world,people.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join