It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I really get confused with your posts. You are countering SM's experience, not that whether it happened, but thinking that none of what is being told is pertaining to the world, and whether or not we will be saved from a dangerous event, whether we're worth saving even, but that he's wrong about this and its just something that pertains to his health, yet your various ideas are on topic.

I'm relaying the things in this world that are about our situation and why ets percieve us to be asleep at the wheel so to speak or primitive, and what it takes to start to be less primitive and more worthy of saving, but you think it should have its own thread.
No, its about this one.

I didn't say what you are pertaining. That's your reality.

I don't have rights or wrongs as much when i am sharing realities.

The truth rises to the top anyhow in its own way.

I am obviously going systematically through all angles to have a look at what is going on here (out of interest), but that intuitive thing was just that intuition. My intuition is not truth. I have had experiences in the past where i projected and then realized it came back to me, so maybe my intuition is about me? I don't know. Just what i feel.

Anyway, i think I took it off track (the topic of aliens giving out messages) and i thought you all were very gracious in me doing that but the topic should get back to that and I think your post was removed because you were keeping in that particular argument cycle.

Who knows maybe Rothschilds called the us military who in turned called up ATS and asked them to remove your post because it was so enlightening and will help to free the world of slavery...

You just never know.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

ThanksThanks for this post. If the glowing lady comes back, tell her that there are many humans well worth saving. Blue

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spacial

Its late, and I apologize for being too tired to think out of the box myself in this matter. We do seem to be going in circles, so we have to see it differently in the end, and perhaps partly because we're talking about different parts of the problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well i got a lot out of it, thank you all. This traveler must move on now...

Bye.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial

But hear this. If you believe a war is coming, you are giving your energy to that reality.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by spacial]

I totally agree with you here. What ever you think you give energy to, this is why Im very cautious about all these predictions flying around towards 2012. Think an alien craft is coming to take you and it most probably will. Im a very firm believer in the power of thought it is a very powerful tool.

Thoughts are energy and we must realize their true power. Its so important to think positive and not negative.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey all.
The trouble with 'projecting' positive thoughts and the like is that there are not enough people doing it at the same time .
Ok there are the majority of us here doing it, ( thinks positively so hard that DW's gotta clench.) but the masses that don't log onto here don't know about it.
They'll blindly believe TPTB to watch TV and learn about the world that way , or through the orchestrated reports in the papers.

They will not think anything different than to watching football or rom-coms or 'reality' TV ( there's a lie if it were ever told - REALITY my a*se).
They'll follow orders without even thinking for themselves. They want someone to do it for them , as long as they have their TV dinners packaged and cooked for them so they don't have to move a lardy muscle then they're happily miserable. I know THAT'S a mixed up thing to say but they are , they'll complain about this person or that event, " ooh it was terrible what happened on 9/11" , but they won't think for themselves, they'll just toe the 'official' line and believe it was 'terrorists' that did it and the 'all American ' Government is fighting for them to be 'free'.

A hamster is happy if the cage is big enough and he has enough food in his bowl.

We need to get it out into the wider 'audience' , the wider public so they can actually help instead of thinking thet we here on ATS are all nutters.

I have an idea , that is actually quite 'cost effective' , try and find in your local neighbourhoods, a billboard thats cheap to rent for say a month, or for those with front yards , put up a placard on your land so it doesn't 'impede' the public thoroughfare and won't upset your neighbours, saying something like 'Turn off the TV and radio, and explore the world, think positively for a change' or something eyecatching that people passing will take notice of.
If there are enough signs around maybe that will cause people to stop and ponder , and maybe just maybe they will start 'thinking positivily' .

After all they'll believe they need something that the TV tells them they need , so why not use our own advertising? and tell them what they REALLY NEED, to change their lives for the better and the world a better place, and not for some Government/corporate Ho.

Maybe then any ET's that are waiting for us to change will see that we are at a slightly quicker pace than we were last year.( to keep it on topic
)

[edit on 20/2/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Again good words, DW; we do create our own reality, and it does need to be spread as far and wide as can be done; keep pumping those positive thoughts, for altho we may be in the minority, it does impact on the collective consciousness, the more we put out there the more ripples on the pond.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but just being positive and optimistic around the people we encounter every day does have an effect, might not appear to be much, but it does add up.

If amizarac and her people are in contact with many scattered about as it appears, then each little nexus of contact is a point of influx; we keep the good vibes flowing from each of these and the ripples will grow;

now if we can figure out how to convince most of joe q public to kick the tv to the curb and blow up all the video games...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Can't blow up all the video games mate, thats what I do instead of watching TV
I feel really happy shooting zombies and bad guys.
besides I don't shoot aliens or dragons, ( dragons , when I used to play Everquest , if there was a dragon hunt on I'd pass)

Besides my idea add: club together with friends and neighbours and buy a placard / hoarding together for the street you live on.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

OK, as long as they are good ones that show you getting rid of the bad guys and end with starting a brave new world; Talking to like-minded neighbors is a plus, mine are looking around and starting to see the bigger picture, quietly making preperations, and talking to others about the situation at hand; hope springs eternal, so there is some light beginning to show.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If you become, others will naturally emulate and they become. I think it is that easy. All the rest is for politicians.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Morning all

Dont know what is wrong with me lately but since my last encounter I feel dead tired no matter how long I sleep.

This is not normal for me I normally can get by on about 5 hours sleep. hope this phase passes soon.

peace
SM

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial
If you become, others will naturally emulate and they become. I think it is that easy. All the rest is for politicians.

Stared your post as it says so much in only two lines.

This is why we need not bother with constant negativity on TV/newspapers because in the end its controlled to be that way. As you say if only one became they then naturally radiate and change will happen.

The rest is as you say for the politicians.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Morning all

Dont know what is wrong with me lately but since my last encounter I feel dead tired no matter how long I sleep.

This is not normal for me I normally can get by on about 5 hours sleep. hope this phase passes soon.

peace
SM

I think what you are feeling is normal after an encounter so unconditional as this was. I think all that has happenned is she has opened up your spiritual connection to all that is fully, this naturally has made you tired. Just take a lot of rest, look after your self and it will pass within a week.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And sleep time is often not a time of inactivity for many. I have 2 friends now sharing that when they're able to remember it seems they're on active duty at night, doing work, my friend from my home town always surprised me when she talked about working with the magnetic ionsphere or something and she was doing repair work with others at night. Now I've heard another story.
I rarely remember my dreams, and never once, in all my times of trying achieved a conscious oobe. However, not too long ago I woke up in the night,
and I knew I had just sailed in from somewhere and, as if I was a doctor was checking on myself (I was sick at the time) "yes, this still hurts, and this..." then I was sailing back, with a feeling of great eagerness to return, as a blanket of sleep was falling fast. I interjected with, "wait, wait, where did I just come from, where am I going?" But it was lights out!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Morning all

peace
SM

SmokingMan, you are in my "prayers" (I don't know what else to call them). I hope it's not the cabal draining your energy. I wouldn't be suprised if it were, from what I hear. I hope you feel better, man.
We all hope you feel better. Take care and will hear from you soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
DataWraith,

Regarding your last post about going out there and exploring the World, or changing it for better...

My understanding is that we aren't supposed to externalize it, the change that's needed should happen within us because there is no World outside us, we create that reality (an illusion) by projecting outwards.

The real change in the World will occur when people change within, individually, each and every one. I think the problem is that many people are waiting for someone else (JC? or similar) to show up and do it for them; or they do not realize where the change is needed.

There's also the conflict or perhaps a paradox in our mind about duality and separation from everyone/everything else. In mystiq's example, if 60 people are caught in the skyscraper fire, the realization that there is no fire, skyscraper (or 60 bodies trapped inside) would erase that reality (an illusion) without the need to meditate about our self enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, there is a shared reality happening here, and its really negative for billions of people. Many seem to be here for spiritual work, and some seem to be here on assignment for helping people, physically in this shared reality, should the SHTF so to speak and work and getting them organized into a cooperative survival state, also free from the cabal and their institutions that have enslaved them. So this is truly not one thing, one effort, one type of people on assignment being more important than other ones also sent down to do their things. This is a problem that is being addressed on many levels, by many people, doing many different things.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
My understanding is that we aren't supposed to externalize it, the change that's needed should happen within us because there is no World outside us, we create that reality (an illusion) by projecting outwards.

The real change in the World will occur when people change within, individually, each and every one. I think the problem is that many people are waiting for someone else (JC? or similar) to show up and do it for them; or they do not realize where the change is needed.

I read so much truth in your post I had to log on just to star it
Your right people are waiting for something or someone to show them the way out of this negativity when really there is no need as its right there within them.

What you think you project, and what you project becomes a reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just had a Jehovah's witness come to my house. I tried to stand my ground, but he just kept quoting the bible. I even told him that the bible can't be accurate after all of these years, and he said "You are absolutely right". Then he kept quoting it! I mean, he was as very nice guy, and that's my achile's heel.
Anyway, the weird thing is, is that (like all of us) I've been real down the past few weeks - just stuggling with my own mind. Thinking about why we suffer (I know why we do - from our own actions).
He comes to my door pitching "Do you know why we suffer"? I took it as a sign, but I thought about it for a second.
He kept saying over and over again, "I am not trying to push religion on you", but nevertheless was a bit tenacious (still a nice person - why do I fall for "nice" all the time?). He said I make good points, and asked if he could come back next week at the same time. Why the #### did I say yes??
I hope this doesn't get deleted, I mean - I'm not sure if it is completely relative, but SmokingMan's experiences denote that there IS no "God", just the Great Creation, and I really get frustrated when something tries to derail me on my beliefs - which I've had before I knew who SmokingMan was.
I understand that my post here may create off-topic posts, but I am not sure. If anyone has any advice on how to deal with this nice fellow, please U2U me, unless it can safely be posted here without being cut.
Peace be with all of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join