It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Very good words, Dw, and a view point that we can all hope more will turn to; for if nothing else, perhaps more are starting to realize that we aren't isolated in our own little personalized hell, that every single person matters and deserves to be thought of as not only a unique individual, bit also as a part of the whole.

as for april, noo, it doesn't really matter to most, for it served the purpose of getting people to look and wonder, to think outside the box; for you, it has helped you to want to live healthier and more aware of what you were unconsciously doing to your body; for others it probably has other meanings and connotations;

but it has brought us all together to participate in and share with one another; the different points of veiw just demonstrate the way we all choose to perceive and deal with life, and mayhap gave a veiw to some that was un-noticed before.

either way, it has been an interesting journey to get this far, and perhaps it will continue to be so.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Did you get past the first page of the thread? I think much of this has been touched on already.

I just wanted to send you a grin for that! It made me laugh, but now I will have to write some other stuff to you to make this more than one line!

I have not ignored the question about why I think we as a race can no longer evolve physically but Im at work and cant post my true thoughts on this as it will take longer than the 5 mins I have.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes, but data was saying our pinky is going, so certain evolutions are out!. Man the guitars, keyboards and finger excercise machines, I don't know about you, but my future grandchildren are keeping their pinkies on both their hands and feets, they would look less cute without them, and they're keeping their hair too! (from the "are we worth saving" thread!)

[edit on 16-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello,

After reading these last pages a few things came to mind that I'd like to reflect upon...

I believe mystiq said that we have "democracy" in the Western world, as if it's something we rely upon to be a civilized guide, or something of that sort.

Politicians are tossing the "democracy" word around like a ball, it's repeated half a dozen times in anything they say on average. The difference is they know what it really means and most people listening do not.

Democracy in its generic form is a mob rule and that would be the last thing we really want. Yet, here it is because people do not understand its meaning.

To demonstrate democracy, I vote that we take mystiq's house and land away, sell her possessions and split the dough among ourselves. Who's with me?

There's a lot of tossing of love, light, peace and lollipops. Please don't, unless you know what love, light, peace (and lollipops) really are, and I mean *really* know.

Everyone has their own definition of love, light, peace (and even lollipops) in their mind and even though they say love, light and peace are universal archetypes, I dare any one of you to define it for me.

ie. Love is not everyone holding hands across the planet; light is not the Sun; peace is not cease fire; and lollipops, well, there are all kinds of: red, white, green, blue, multi-coloured...

About staring at the sky...looking for "strange things". We are just like the "primitive man" (I do believe there were civilizations far more advanced than ours in the past of this planet as well) staring at the Sun and worshiping the big glowing ball in the sky because it rises up every morning and provides heat and light. Has anything changed since? Does not appear so...

We think we know about the Sun so that's not a mystery anymore, and we seem to be pass the stage of worshiping it, for the most part. But now there are other "things" (lights in the sky) that are appearing and disappearing and create wonder because we do not know what they are.

The other voice in my head (one is ego the other is intuition/self, I really do not know which one, but my bet is intuition) is telling me that these things are just distractions and we should not be looking up, away from things that surround us.

It feels as if we are seeking escape from our environment because we do not like it, yet which one of us is looking around them, seeking ways to change the environment for better (whatever that could be, better is pretty subjective though)?

Finally, whether it's angels and demons, or plejarans and reptiles, the story seems the same for these past millennia (or more, who knows) only the characters change to suit the currently accepted belief system.

But, none of it really matters at all because more and more it seems to me that we are being kept "here", without real knowledge. "Here" is not a place, it is a state of mind where one illusion is being replaced by another. Waking world vs Dream world, they are both illusions.

The Ascension, change in consciousness, 4th/5th dimension/density, 2012, they are all new illusions that will replace the old ones. Like peeling the layers of an onion, hoping to see what's underneath the next layer.

Though reality appears to be that there is no onion to being with - acknowledging its existence creates the paradox of separation where there is none.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

What I've noticed over the course of my life is that the more mature generation that my grandparents and parents come from knew and understood what democracy was, as well as when politicians took shortcuts and where it wasn't, and even were able to discuss better forms of democracy, such as the Scandinavian Proportional Democracy, of which I am an advocate, with many grass roots provisions. Today, over the last few years, I have noticed, particularly online, because in print for the older generation, this would be blasted out of the water....a tendency to try and steer our thinking away from what is democracy (some crass mob rule) and steer us into a more sophisticated veneer of fascism. Yes, its a trend I've noticed.

But to proportional democracy, a really truly enlightened system, where your vote isn't wasted in a one or two sided race to elect a king, but the percentage you vote for fills the house. Consequently many more parties are formed, many non-bloodline, and more women actually get elected, and the energies balance considerably in terms of spending money on good programs, education, small businesses. Norway has the highest standard of living in the world. Necessities such as food, and housing are controlled, so in the end, after tax, which is seen as too high by conservatives, they have more spending money comparative to their costs than we do.

Of course we can mince words all day, but thats relying on the presumption that people are less than what they truly are.

If I ever do move out of my townhouse situation and can afford land, I'd be trying to establish a small eco village of cod houses.....thats my dream!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
reply to post by Mr Green

here is the free techniques section you asked about.....if it's not for you no biggie but i did not want you mislead as to "having" to pay money. if you want more info or products from them than chose to purchase if not just go with the free techniques. these free techs in and of themselves are invaluable and there for no cost at all.......

azuritepress.com...

May I offer you an apology. It was not right for me to attack your technique as I did, even if payment is required for further study.

Thank you for posting these free techniques and again please accept my apology I do not know what got into me.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by azurite
reply to post by Mr Green

here is the free techniques section you asked about.....if it's not for you no biggie but i did not want you mislead as to "having" to pay money. if you want more info or products from them than chose to purchase if not just go with the free techniques. these free techs in and of themselves are invaluable and there for no cost at all.......

azuritepress.com...

May I offer you an apology. It was not right for me to attack your technique as I did, even if payment is required for further study.

Thank you for posting these free techniques and again please accept my apology I do not know what got into me.

No problem at all, it's all good. Thanks for U2Uing me and letting me you posted this or I would not have seen it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What is this cabal?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

They are the leaders, bildenburg group, renegades, overlords, illuminati, many names for the same elite monsters. This planet represents their vision of their self empowerment.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by Mr Green

...We cant evolve physically anymore, our next step has to be spiritual.

I'm curious Ms. Green - Why do you believe we can't evolve further physically? I've seen this in your posts before and it sounds interesting. I would like to know more if you wouldn't mind.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

But why do I also feel we cant evolve genetically anymore? Our brains have reached almost maximun capacity and although we could become taller, as this link shows there is really not much else we can do.

We are a race that needs to destroy our environment to live, we must burn it to provide our fuel, we have very little in the way of renewable resources that can provide for the whole planet.

Our next step in the jump of evolution is consciousness. It needs to happen to bring an end to the maddness we have allowed our selves to become. Centuries ago we used to kill one another with sticks, now we have evolved we can kill thousands at the touch of a button...is this progress? Is this the evolution we want to continue along?

Our spiritual side must evolve so we are more in tune with out Galactic cousins. They see exactly the impact they make on their environment, how it effects not only their surrounding area, but also their planet and how it goes straight to the heart of the Universe.

Think negative, feel fear, be egotistical and hate and this is what you send to the heart of this planet and the soul of your Universe. Think positive, be happy and feel love for your planet and being and this is what it will recieve. It is also what you will recieve back. Just try it for a day, send out feelings of love and you'll be amazed at how it treats you, it thanks you, it loves you back. It lifts your spirits, it takes away your fear and radiates love back into your very soul.

This is what I mean when I say man must evolve spiritually and it really is his path to salvation. To become connected once more to his spirit, the spirit that is him and that is all around him.

The Earth has taken control. It can no longer stand the hate and war, misery and depression we are sending to its core. The Earths consciousness together with the one source has altered the frequency of our plane. It has increased it and taken control. We now all feel this new energy all around us, many sudddenly feel they are changing, this change can be confusing and painful. We are fearful of what it will bring, but we have no need to be.

We ARE evolving spiritually and we ARE becoming awake. Polarisation is happenning and we need not fear it, embrace this new evolution with love. Love is the KEY.

This love you will feel will be in your heart and it will feel like no other. This love is from the Earth and from the Universe. It is from me, you and all those around you. Just allow it to simply be, dont question it just let it flow. Become it, let it become part of you, its your next stage of evolution.

I do not know who is telling me this but I know I must tell others. It is a message I have recieved for some time now and carry it with me every day in my daily life. Its not limited to threads, as I speak and interact with people in life I will guide them with this awarness in my conversations and answers I give them. It is then for them to pick up on this awarness.

I see no gain in man evolving physically anymore, he can do all he dreamt off already in the body he has. The things he seeks and dreams of now can only be found in pushing the boundaries back and increasing his awarness of soul and spirit.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That's what I thought. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

My son even suggested some cabal sitting in a sub using technology to attack us.

How old is your son? This is very disturbing to read. Are you really dragging your child into this paranoid mindset of yours?

You need to seek help. Right away, before you do some serious damage to the mind of your child.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud

My son even suggested some cabal sitting in a sub using technology to attack us.

How old is your son? This is very disturbing to read. Are you really dragging your child into this paranoid mindset of yours?

You need to seek help. Right away, before you do some serious damage to the mind of your child.

I totally agree..she is not even giving her children a chance to live a normal life. 2nd line.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

my son is 17 and has also shared his memories of experiences, 2 hours missing time, and more.... and he glances at the threads on here and was aware of what I was reading. He also has a core need to discover more and surpisingly thinks of things before I do, he thinks out of the box frequently.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I will say this again, and it is from the heart. I say this out of consern for your child. A 17 year old is still a child in so many ways. Particulary if it's a boy, they mature slower than most girls, both mentally and emotionally.

Please, please, seek help. You are doing severe damage to your child's mind. You are leading him tnto a world which is filled with imaginary dangers. He will end up with serious psychological problems if you do not at once stop poisoning his mind with your own fear.

Please, seek help. Please give your child a chance to become a balanced, happy adult.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow, you really don't understand the situation. Both my son and I are sane, intelligent human beings. My entire family shared sightings since April of crafts that hovered for 5 minutes, and that flew over, even on our trips to the Okanagan. My youngest son was terrified after one too many sightings at my grandmothers in July and after resisting sleep for hours told me that he thought we were being followed, and that he didn't want to be taken in the night through the window that he refused to sleep by, though he had never heard any story like that.

I spent several months attempting to keep them inside, in a heated townhouse without central cooling when outside in the evening would have been delightful, and trying to ensure that my childhood memories were not happening to them.
Then my son began to share his experiences in September and started going out on his own, and called me out for sitings that lasted until November. You have no concept of this situation which often involves families. But now, I will not be stopping my son from exploring his own expereinces and sharing his interests. Not at this point.

I already have posts sharing our experiences on ATS, but at this point your not only not being helpful but are completely uninformed.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

My youngest son was terrified after one too many sightings at my grandmothers in July and after resisting sleep for hours told me that he thought we were being followed, and that he didn't want to be taken in the night through the window that he refused to sleep by, though he had never heard any story like that.

I spent several months attempting to keep them inside, in a heated townhouse without central cooling when outside in the evening would have been delightful, and trying to ensure that my childhood memories were not happening to them.

Your own words are quite enough. You seriously need to seek help, both for your own sake, and for your children's sake.

It may be diffucult for you to understand, but I am truly worried for your children. Be the adult here. Take some responsibility for their mental well being. Live in your own dream world if you want to, but keep your children out of it.

This is just becoming more and more disturbing to read.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually, no we don't. I find people people who have their heads buried deeply in the sand, or are working on agenda for someone, to need help.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

SEEK HELP!

You ARE damaging your children. They WILL be scarred by what you are doing. You ARE destroying their chances of being mentally balanced and happy adults. Is that really what you want for your sons?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join